• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eyes Wide Open

Eyes Wide Open

Jessica was young, having just celebrated her eighteenth birthday she was looking forward to spending the summer with her parents before starting college in the fall. Her long dark blonde hair brushed off of her shoulders as she admired her body in the mirror. She had a figure that most men drooled over, perky tits and a thin waist led down to an incredibly bitable apple bottom. Jessica sighed and reached for her baggy shirt, slipping it over her head as she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

The door opened and her father peaked his head in, "Heading to bed, Princess?" His eyes slowly admired her tan legs. Jessica knew to expect the stares from other men, including quite a few of her father's friends, but something in her father's eyes lit a fire inside of her. As her father's eyes roamed back up her body to her face she slowly nodded, suddenly speachless. With desire dancing in his eyes, he slowly moved his gaze to her chest.

She became aware of her nipples hardening and pressing against her shirt, begging for attention. Quickly Jessica crossed her arms and said, "Yes Daddy, I'm calling it an early night."

"Then good night baby," He said, slipping back through the door and closing it behind him.

Jessica's skin was flushed, no man had ever made her feel so attractive. She turned the light off and slipped between her cool sheets. Her thoughts were swimming, how could she feel so much for her father? There was a slight ache between her legs that she had never felt before. Jessica tossed and turned, twisting her shirt high upon her waist. The blanket and sheet cast aside from her movements. After what felt like hours she finally fell asleep.

Nickalus quietly opened the door to his daughter's room. He'd watched her grow and turn into a beautiful young woman. Now all he could think of was Jessica's soft tan skin and how it would feel under his work worn hands. Nickalus stood in the doorway gazing at his daughter, the soft light reflecting off of her legs as she slept on her stomach. He absently rubbed his hand across his swelling package. Just a little touch wouldn't hurt, just to know how soft her skin is.

Jessica had woken when her father opened the door, yet she lay still, waiting to see what he wanted. She watch him as he absently rubbed his pants, the ache between her legs becoming more demanding. Her father moved from the doorway to her bedside, slowly stretching out his hand to graze her thigh. Jessica dug her fingers into her pillow and moaned softly as her father's fingers slid along her skin toward her shapely bottom.

Nickalus was lost in the soft feel of her skin, he slowly traced his fingers along her cheek where it met her long legs. He let his fingers linger for a moment before tracing back towards his daughter's sweet center. Jessica moaned louder, pressing her face into her pillow and arching her back, her body begging for more. Nickalus knew he should stop, but she was offering herself to him.

He slipped his hand between her thighs, and gently rubbed along her aching slit. "You are a bad little girl, not wearing any panties," Nickalus said with a laugh. He continued to tease her as he undid his pants, freeing his erection.

"Mmmmm, Daddy please," Jessica moaned as she moved her hips against his hand. She felt pressure rising inside of her body, like she would explode at any moment. Her father's hand moved from her moist hole and she let out a whimper, only to feel him grip her hips.

Nickalus lifted his daughter so she was kneeling before him, legs spread and holding her perfect bottom in the air. He stepped free of the pants that had puddled at his feet and moved to kneel behind her. With one hand still on Jessica's hip he moved his throbbing head to her warm entrance, slowly teasing her tight hole. "Daddy's going to fuck his princess, is that what you want?" He asked as he pressed slightly inside of her.

"Yes Daddy, please fuck me," Jessica whimpered. She gasped as he pushed all of his 8 inches inside of her, breaking her hymen. Suddenly she feels her father's fingers teasing her clit, he's still buried inside of her as she starts to moan and rotate her hips against him.

Nickalus starts to move as he teases her with his fingers, slowly sliding himself almost completely out before pressing back into her.

Jessica starts to moan as her body heats up again, she feels her father's fingers leave her moist center and slip under her shirt. His calloused hand runs along her stomach to her chest. Her nipples are achingly hard as his fingers start to tease, first one and then the

other. She feels like exploding again as her father continues to slowly drive into her warmth. "Mmmm Daddy," Jessica moans.

Nickalus moves to grasp his daughter's hips again, holding her delicious bottom tight. He begins to pick up speed, slamming his rock hard cock into Jessica's dripping pussy. She moans loudly, gripping her pillow as he drives her closer to a wonderous peak. Nickalus tenses, spilling his hot seed into his daughter. Jessica feels his warmth flood her as her body explodes with pleasure.

Nickalus moves to Jessica's side and pulls her against him, "You're mine now Princess. And there's no use fighting it," He states. His arms stay wrapped around her until she drifts off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eyes Wide Open

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds