• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 03

My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 03

I am resubmitting these stories under a new profile. They are my stories. I changed some names for personal reasons.

*****

My obsession with my wife's past sex life changed our relationship forever.

A few months ago, I met Natalya's previous lover in the Ukraine where I confirmed that she had indeed entered into a sex for money relationship. A few weeks later, at an office party, I learned from her friend Ivan that she was a club whore during her twenties. He even implied that she had later become an escort arranging afternoon and evening rendezvous with men she met through her work.

In both cases, there was an underlying indication that she might still be living her previous lifestyle at some level. There was no evidence of this that I could find, though. She remained caring and loving, we had good sex and there were none of the signs of cheating such as multiple phones, long private conversations, coming home late or making excuses to be out of our apartment. I continued to trust that whatever her past, she was my girl now.

My feelings toward these revelations were mixed. On the one hand, I was humiliated and angry that my beautiful Natalya was clearly not the woman I thought I had married. On the other hand, somehow, she was more exciting to me now. It was almost as if I wanted her to be more like her past self. I liked the idea that she had been used by men for sex.

One thing that was clear from both of the discussions was that Natalya is quite submissive. She never appeared this way to me. We always had an equal, loving relationship. Our sex was good in my view. In fact, it was her love of sex that made me curious to begin with, but what I heard from these men was the story of a very dirty and compliant woman who took orders and would do anything for her man. I began to test this theory bit by bit.

When Natalya got out dressed to go outside the house, I told her I wanted her to wear this or that. Usually something sexy like stockings or a small mini skirt. I was firm in my demand when she protested and was surprised to find that easily took direction. Slowly I got it to the point that she dressed overly sexy and revealing. She would turn heads walking down the street.

In bed, I began to take charge. I stopped asking if thing I did were "ok" with her. I just did them. Once, when I came home I kissed her, then without so much as a word, I turned her around, bent her over the couch and pulled down her panties from under her dress. She resisted a bit saying she was not ready, but I insisted. I buried my face in her ass and began to lick her asshole and pussy up and down. I even put my tongue in her ass. She became extremely horny and wet. Finally, I stood and plunged my cock into her and fucked her without mercy.

In my mind, I turned over thoughts of Dmitry forcing her to fuck the old man in the limo and George making her lick his ass when he would come home. It made me want to fuck my wife, not make love, but fuck her like a nasty slut. She no longer protested. She just made the beautiful noises of a woman reaching orgasm. I became braver as we went on. I slapped her ass hard then pulled her cheeks apart and shoved my thumb in her bunghole. She just moaned with pleasure.

Soon I came deep in her. I pulled out. My dick was sloppy with both our juices. I told her forcefully to clean me with her mouth. She turned around and did this willingly and thoroughly all the while looking at me in a whole new way. This was the answer, Natalya is a submissive!

Now, I had a whole new toy to play with. Not only was my wife beautiful with thick, black hair, full red lips, a slim body on a petite frame, nice round tits and what is without a doubt the best ass I have ever personally seen; she loved taking orders and doing whatever I might tell her. Later that night she asked me, "Why did you do this? You were so different tonight?"

"Didn't you like it," I asked suddenly worried.

"Hmmmm, yes. It was nice. But it was not like you."

"I think you liked it a lot."

She smiled, blushing. "But what changed? You have never been this way. You are sweet and gentle. Not like some men."

This struck me almost as an insult. Like she was saying, "Not like real men."

I thought about it. Why not tell her the truth? Or, at least, part of it. My feelings toward her had really changed. There was a time, just recently, when I wanted to protect her, hold her like an innocent girl. Now I knew the difference. I no longer felt the same. She was not innocent, and I no longer wanted to protect her. I wanted to exploit her.

"I spoke to Ivan at the party a few weeks ago. He told me about you and Dmitry. He told me the truth."

Natalya stared into my eyes. She recognized quickly that there was no point in lying. "You are upset? You don't love me anymore?"

This was good question. At that moment, I felt for her. She was clearly afraid that I would abandon her. "I do. I love you."

"I think you do not." She turned away from me and covered her head.

Suddenly, I felt sorry for her. She must have known that eventually I would learn the truth about her. She was probably afraid of this day from the beginning of our relationship. How many women really want their husband to know how they were with other lovers especially if they were promiscuous? And, here she was, her husband learning that she was actually a whore for many men.

I put my arm around her and snuggled close. She took my hand. I could tell she was crying. How could I make her feel better? What could I say? The truth was the truth. I decided that she should not be embarrassed. Perhaps the solution was to embrace who she was. Accept her for what she is.

"You know, I kind of liked hearing those stories."

"No... no man wants to hear these things about his own wife."

"Hmmmm... I don't know, sweetheart. I knew you were sexy when I met you. Now I just know why." I pushed closer to her. I pressed myself against her perfect ass. I was getting hard again and she could feel it. She was no longer crying.

"I like hearing about you having dirty sex. I imagine you in ecstasy, and it excites me." As I was saying it, I knew it was true. My cock was reacting.

I started to move back and forth. She could feel my cock on her pussy. She moaned a bit. She was wet from before, but I knew she was getting turned on again. She reached back and started to stroke me.

"You don't mind that I was with many men?"

"Mmmmmm... No," I was hard as a rock. "I don't."

She turned over and looked me in the eyes, all the while stroking me. "You like this, I think," She smiled. "You like that I was taken by them?"

"Yes." I pressed against her soft hand again. She let go of my cock and put her had to her mouth. She spit into them applied it as lubricant to my cock.

"You are dirty boy, I think. You want to hear about your wife getting fucked?"

"Uh huh."

"You want me to be a slut."

"Da (yes)."

She started kissing down my body moving her lips to my cock. I turned over. She positioned herself in a position between my legs so I could see her sucking on me. Her ass was in the air, her face in my crotch. She was making wet noises as she bobbed up and down. Finally, she went deep. My cock was in her throat. She gagged then did it again and again. The sounds were graphic. Strings of saliva ran from my dick to her mouth. She was fantastic. She was a professional.

She lowered her head to my balls and started licking and sucking them. I put my hand on her head and pressed down. At this point, I remembered George. I pushed and said, "Lick my ass."

She seemed surprised by this at first then went down. When I felt her tongue on my asshole, I nearly came. I fought it because I wanted more. She licked around the rim and then penetrated me with her tongue. She was fucking my ass with her tongue while she stroked me. I was in heaven. I wondered if I could take this a step further, "You are my little whore, aren't you." I said it quietly, afraid that she would stop and be angry. "Yes darling. I am."

"Say it," I said. "Tell me."

"I am your whore. Your dirty whore."

With that she rose up and climbed on top of me. Her pussy never felt so wet. "Treat me like a whore."

I put my hands on her hips and started thrusting inside her. Harder and harder I fucked my whore wife.

"You like being a whore?" I asked.

"Yes!" She screamed. "I do."

She never looked sexier as she road me. She was swiveling her hips. Getting herself off.

"You like fucking men. You like being a dirty whore."

"Yes! Fuck me!"

I thrust hard up. I did not want to cum yet though. I wanted more. I picked her up and positioned her on the bed. She loved sex doggy style more than anything. I got behind her. Spread her beautiful ass and pushed into her pussy. I thrust in and out of her for several minutes. I finally heard what the other men heard from her.

She was making the sound they described, like a little dog barking. This was incredible. I fucked her harder to hear it more. She really sounded like one of those little shitzu dogs.

I am not as young as I used to be and needed to rest a bit, but I did not want to end this experience. It was the best fuck of my life, so I pushed her down so that I lay on top of her, still fucking her from behind slowly but mouth next to her ear.

She was breathing heavily. I could feel it. "Hmmm... you liked being a whore didn't you?" I asked her while thrusting.

"Mmmmm hmmmm," She acknowledged.

"You liked the attention from different men. You like cock."

"Yes," she was breathless. "All those beautiful cocks."

"You liked being submissive to them. Doing what they told you."

"Yes," she was nearly crying again. This time in ecstasy though. She pushed her ass up against me.

"What do you like best?"

She did not hesitate. "When they cum."

"On your face?"

"Mmmmmmm. All over me."

"Why?"

"It's hot. It's success."

I was fucking faster now. This was turning me on beyond belief. I did what I could to hold off. "What if I brought them all here? What if I had them all fuck you, had them cum all over you?" That did it for her. She came with a scream. I felt her juices spread all over me. She was crying and squirting. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Just at that moment, I decided to let go. I pulled out of her, moved climbing up her body and for the first time in our relationship, I came on her face covering the left side. I was spent. I simply fell on top of her.

Natalya had rolled up into a ball, her body shaking while she cried. I realized this was the first time I had truly given my wife extreme pleasure, a fantastic orgasm. I slid down next her and wrapped her in my arms. It was at that moment, I realized my wife truly was a whore. She wanted to be a whore, and it gave her great pleasure. I knew this discovery changed our relationship forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds