• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Painfully Lucky

Painfully Lucky

I had just turned 18 and one of my friends invited me over to his house to hang out. Unbeknownst to me there was a surprise party waiting for me. All my friends were there as well as a couple girls they knew. Being the last one to turn 18 they had a lot of fun messing with me. The day went on as a party usually would. We ate pizza, played some videogames, through around a football, and went swimming. Now the swimming was going to be the best part for us guys because this time we weren't swimming alone. My friends had brought some girls from the soccer team and we knew how good they'd look in bikinis.

There were 7 of them there: Kylie, Meghan, Hayley, Ashley, Bailee, Lexi, and Brooke. All of them toned, hot, and great players, but Brooke was the cutest of them all. She had dirty blonde hair, nice boobs (probably a C cup), a gorgeous face with a rounded nose and light blue eyes, and a firm butt with nicely toned legs. Seeing her in a bikini definitely made us all go wild. Well before she and the other girls got in the pool, us guys decided we'd show off by jumping in the pool in crazy ways. My friends were doing back flips, front flips, jumping over each other, jumping off each other; you name it and they were doing it. It finally came down to me and by that time most of the girls had already joined in. Brooke was standing next to me and while everyone was calling us out we couldn't think of anything we could do to top everyone else. Brooke finally turned to me and said "Alright Mark, I got something if you're up for it."

Not wanting to be beat and more than happy to work with her I said "I'm ready for whatever you got as long as it's good."

"Oh? You think it won't be good enough?" she exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sure it'll be good but we need something great to shut them up." I remarked looking at our friends in the pool.

"Alright, trust me. This will do it." She said as she put her hands together in front of her waist, "Hop on."

I put my foot in her hand and she threw me up while jumping back, into the water. As I began to flip in the air I readied my body to hit the water, but instead I hit a pole (With my crotch). I had landed on the railing above the latter thing on the side of the pool. I subsequently fell into the water and nearly drowned due to the immense pain. Brooke and two of my friends pulled me up and helped me inside the house. My balls felt like they were scrambled eggs continually being pounded by hammers. It was the worst pain I have ever experienced. My two friends, Tom and Brian, stayed with me along with Brooke. I could tell by the look on their faces that they were more concerned than everyone outside who I could still hear laughing. I told them they didn't have to stay with me and that I was sure the pain would go away sometime soon. Tom and Brian then went back outside chuckling a bit now that they knew I was okay. Brooke; however, stayed with me and still seemed concerned.

"I'm sorry I threw you over the ladder. I didn't mean to break your balls." She said in a surprisingly serious tone.

"You didn't break them, I don't think, and I'm sure you didn't know I'd hit a pole." I said trying to hide the pain.

"Still, I feel bad because now you can't have kids or something, right?"

"I don't think that's how it works but maybe. I hope not." I said a little bit nervous, "I still want a working penis."

"How does it feel?"

"Like an Elephant stepped on them."

"Ouch."

"Like a meteor fell from the sky and landed on my balls."

"Haha, that sounds pretty horrib..."

"...Like I was a catcher in baseball and the only way we could win the game was to catch the ball with my crotch."

"OKAY, I get it. They hurt a lot. You don't have to make me feel worse about it." Brooke said, giggling a little. "I wish I could do something. Um, how does it look?"

My heart started to pound. "Um, I don't know, I haven't checked. Horrible I'm sure."

"Want me to check? I mean my mom's a nurse and she always talks about her patients so I might be able to tell how bad it is." Brooke said nervously while her cheeks turned red.

"Uuuuuummmmmmmmmm..." I couldn't believe what was going on. What was she gonna do? What if she thought it was too small? How big was I? 6,7, 8 inches? What if I couldn't get it up? What if it does get up and she gets grossed out? What if she doesn't like the way it looks? Is she into circumcised or uncircumcised dicks? OH MY GOSH! What if she's a lesbian and she just hates me! WHAT IF MY FRIEND'S MOM COMES HOME AND WE HAVE A THREESOME, OR SHE BEATS ME SENSELESS FOR HAVING MY COCK OUT!! WHAT IF SHE...?!

"Here, I'll just check real quick." She said, interrupting my thoughts and catching me off guard.

She untied my shorts, slipped them down a little and grabbed my cock! Holy fug nuggets! She was inspecting my dick!

"Wow! Your balls are bleeding! I they've been crushed completely!" She exclaimed shocked at what she saw.

"No! Oh my...?!" Was all I said before I saw it myself, "They look normal you jerk! I thought I'd never cum again."

Whoops. Did I just say that? She's probably done now. I took it too far didn't I.

"Maybe. Well we could find out."

Wait, we're gonna do what?! Yes. But what?! "What do you mean? Has your mom ever done this?"

"Yeah, I think when my dad got into a wreck or something she checked his junk."

"Oh, well did it work?"

"It must've because a year later I was born."

"Woe, lucky you. So do you think you can work some of that magic on me?"

"I'll try. I mean all I have to do is jerk you off and see if you ejaculate and you should be fine." She said almost like a doctor describing a regular procedure.

"Alright then. I'm ready to feel better Dr. Brooke." I joked.

"Hm, hm." She laughed, "Okay Mr. Etts, let's get started."

She began to stroke my dick (which she hadn't let go of since she first grabbed it). She started slowly as to not hurt my balls. It felt pretty good and I could already feel the pain subsiding. My dick was already semihard and became fully erect within seconds of Brooke's stroking.

"Wow! That was quick. What is it like 9 inches?"

I felt good now. She liked my dick and even though I was sure I was about 7 inches it was nice to have her think I was big enough to be 9 in.

"Uh, yeah and it gets bigger too. Wait till it hits 20 in." I said playfully

"Haha I'm sure. When it's past 25 in. let me know." She joked back.

She was still jerking me off but it felt almost natural. Like we always did this and I wouldn't mind if we did. She suddenly gave me a smug glance and started to stroke faster. I started breathing hard and she continued to pick up the pace. Her eyes locked onto mine and we stared at each other as she kept on jerking me. I grabbed her head and pulled her close. We stared into each other's eyes and I felt myself about to cum. She noticed this and stroked me extremely fast.

"Almost there?"

"Yeah, heh, I think it's, heh, working." I said panting loudly.

I felt it start to rise out of me and as we were both looking at each other I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, letting out my load of cum onto Brooke's face and chest. I came for about 10 seconds as she kept her hand fixated on my dick. I looked back at her and we leaned in and kissed each other. We made out for a little while and stopped to catch our breath.

"I think we can say it worked." I said to Brooke with a wide smile on my face.

"Yeah, and your lucky I'm in a bikini or you would've ruined my shirt." She said wiping my cum off herself.

"I'm lucky you were here to help me. And if I did get your shirt than we'd have to take it off, but now we can't."

"Who says we can't? I think you may have got some on my top." Brooke said deviously.

Oh I hope I did, I thought, because that would truly make me painfully lucky.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Painfully Lucky

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds