• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Georgie & Ginger: Introduction

Georgie & Ginger: Introduction

He was the sweetest man, my first husband. George Rhys Iain Mountbaterze, nineteenth Duke of Aarnaarn, was sixty-eight years old when he discovered my eighteen year old body sunbathing topless for the very fist time on the Costa del Sol. I’m six feet and three inches in height with breasts that must be fitted in the specialty shops. My toes and fingers were painted the palest pink. According to Georgie, they perfectly matched my nipples. My body is slender. My hips do not bring to mind child bearing, which is why it is incredibly odd Georgie chose me.

You see, only two weeks previously, Georgie’s nephew, Phillip, had hired some thugs to kill Georgie. Well, the plot was foiled, and dearest Georgie decided he needed to marry and reproduce in a hurry. His lawyer, Armand, suggested Georgie try the Costa del Sol, it being all the rage that summer with the rich Americans. Can I tell you, I am ever so glad I didn’t go to Thailand as I had planned!

***

I am enslaved by the sun. If I don’t roll over in the next few minutes, my tits are going to have a horrendous burn and I am going to repent my laziness. As the stern thought strolled across my mind, something thumped me three times, pleasantly, between the legs. Pushing my sunglasses upon my bleached white hair, I looked up at the plump little man before me. Wingtips, herringbone slacks, white shirt, tie, and one crazy azure and coral vest covering a very Father Christmas type fellow, sans the beard, who once again tapped my pussy three times with his cane. Lazily, I sat up, reached up for the old man’s zipper, and gave the head of his cock a friendly squeeze, before zipping him back up and reaching for a sip of my San Miguel. The old man threw back his head and laughed and said he had a proposal for me. Six hours later, we exchange vows in a small church outside Ciudad Real, before we continue our journey to Madrid were we are going to catch an evening flight back to Gatwick.

I am in the most enormous bed I have ever seen. I’m wearing the sheer, pink peignoir my husband as left for me. My white-blonde hair is freshly washed and hanging straight to my waist, my skin has a rosy glow after being sun-kissed, and my pussy has drenched the matching, sheer, pink panties while my mind thinks of all the perverted pleasures a man old enough to be my grandfather is going to make upon my virgin body. Nothing prepares me for the sight behold when the door opens.

Georgie walked into my bedroom, leading the blackest woman, who walked in on all fours, her decorative dog collar attached to the leash in Georgie’s hand. She had pendulous breasts. However, she had heavy thighs and calves and a big, fat, juicy ass that seemed to roll of its own accord. She was naked save for the throbbing, pink vibrator held into place by a harness around her waist.

“Ginger,” Georgie said in his public school boy’s voice, “I would like you to meet Blackie. She’s a Nigerian bitch that I purchases some ten or twelve years ago. Hmmm,” Georgie chuckled to himself, once again lost in his own little world, “has it been as long as twelve years. Well I…” looking around, Georgie brought himself up straight. Clearing his throat, he said, a bit grudgingly, “As I was saying, Ginger dear, this here is Blackie. She is yours, now. And, not to worry,” Georgie chuckled, as he bent over to unhook the leash from around his bitch’s neck, “Blackie is fully trained. I’m too old for the romantic arts, so Blackie here will have you for the next few hours while I catch up on my sleep. In the morning, I plan to impregnate your womb. Blackie here will make sure you’re prepared, or she’ll spend a few nights chained up out of doors, won’t you, Blackie girl,” Georgie questioned his bitch lovingly, patting her bald head. “Deflowering in the morning, Ginger. If Blackie gets out of hand, use one of the whips from the wardrobe.”

And with that, Georgie was out the door, leaving Blackie, a huge, Nigerian woman with a pink vibrator sticking out of her pussy, alone with me in my new bedroom which was beginning to feel like a prison. Blackie bounded across the room, her hands ripping the peignoir and panties from my body while her face found my pussy and began slurping it with her humongous tongue. Blackie growled deep in her throat when I protested this treatment. My pussy had never been so wet. Blackie continued to growl as she attacked my pussy and my ass’s little rosebud with her mouth and lips and teeth. I came over and over again, getting a respite for over an hour while she gnawed and my rosebud, making her larger with her fingers, burying her face in it, and chewing on it until I thought I would go mad.

George walked in, completely naked, his rotund little body jiggling like gelatin as he strode across the room to the bed. “Georgie…” I whispered hoarsely, holding my hands out to him beseechingly, “I need to be fucked. Blackie hasn’t let me come for hours. Please. Please, Georgie,” I started to cry a little. “Just fuck me.” I took a deep breath, trying to regain my composure before shouting, “SOMEBODY FUCK ME NOW, DAMN IT!”

Georgie lay next to me in the bed, and began pulling my nipples with long, hard twists. I began to moan in actual pain. I just needed some release. “Blackie,” Georgie said calmly, “come fuck my ass.” And with that, Blackie’s teeth released my little rosebud and began slurping at my husband’s ass, spitting into it before swishing her spittle all around with her face. And without further ado, she grabbed Georgie’s ass with her hands, spread his cheeks wide, and buried her big, 15”, pink dildo all the way to the hilt. I gasped at the sight and gasped again as Georgie’s own prick began to grow to its own, formidable 11”. Georgie spread my lips with his left hand, strumming my engorged clit with his thumb, while he led his prick to my pussy’s entrance, looking into my eyes. “Ginger, you are going to be one of the wealthiest women in the world if you beget me an heir. Forgive me.” I was about to ask for what, when he thrust brutally into my tight, virgin hole, picked me up by the hips, and brutally thrust his manhood into me again and again. Tears streamed down my face and a scream tore from my throat, which got Georgie even more excited, making him brutalize me harder and faster. Though the thrusts were beginning to make my body hum with delight, I began to cry louder, making the spittle fly from Georgie’s mouth. He had a crazy look in his eyes. Blackie growled and barked, pumping herself brutally against my husband’s ass. The faster Blackie went, the faster my husband went. The louder I cried, the larger Blackie’s smile, and the more frantically my husband pounded my pussy with his big, fat prick. It was amazing. I thought I was going to burst from the inside out. We climaxed together. Blackie cleaned up my husband with her tongue, before holding my legs in the air.

Georgie kissed me so sweetly on the mouth. “My darling Ginger,” Georgie said warmly, “you are everything and more. After the heir and the spare, darling girl, we shall fuck our way across this globe.” Georgie smoothed the hair away from my face, dropping one more sweet kiss on my mouth, before turning to Blackie. “You’re a good bitch, Blackie.” Georgie said, patting his favorite bitch on the head. “Keep her like that for the next two hours. Rub her smooth, Blackie. I want her to come at least five times over the next two hours.”

With that, Georgie was gone, and Blackie rubbed me to beat the band. Georgie and I had the heir and the spare; and, we fucked our way across the globe. When George died last month, I finally stopped breast feeding. He was ninety-eight years old and swore the mother’s milk kept him going all these years. Blackie is still with me. She primarily lies in front of the fire, or rides her sybian. She’s been a good and faithful bitch. I’m going to cull my diaries and send in my stories. I apologize for the blandness of my introduction. The hurt is still new. But not to worry. The stories are hot and my sorrow will pass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Georgie & Ginger: Introduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds