• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tom's Son

Tom's Son

It made no sense at all to Suzanne. Yesterday Tom's son told her to be at this broken down apartment complex in this bad Memphis neighborhood. He said it when she was naked on the floor of the maintenance room of the church. The young man had just sprayed cum all over her face. He then made this married white woman suck the rest of the juice from his big black cock. He told her to meet him the next day and she had agreed. She would have agreed to anything at that moment.

She knew that this was a bad idea. No respectable white married woman should ever be in this part of Memphis and certainly not alone. She thought about the movie with Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side, because this was the same neighborhood that was in the movie. Yet here she was. It had been the same way when she followed his father's instructions from the note he left her yesterday at church. Suzanne had known what old Tom was going to do to her again when she read his note. But she went to his dirty office in the back of the church and let him fuck her again. So here she was the next morning, following the orders of his 19 year old teen son who had already forced his man sized black cock down her throat just yesterday. She understood what would happen if she came here.

But she showed up and now her eyes searched for the number on the small multi-family house in this broken down black neighborhood. Pulling up in front of the house the attractive wife took a deep breath and got out of her car and walked to the door. There was no doorbell so she knocked on the battered metal door which was decorated with spray painted graffiti. There was no answer. She rapped harder and waited. The thought of going back to the security of the car never entered her mind. She waited and then knocked one more time. Finally the door opened and the young man from yesterday stood there in a pair of sweat pants and no shirt.

"Who the fuck are you," he asked as his eyes looked at her body and not your face. For this meeting she decided to wear a summer dress with a flimsy bra, thong and open toed heels.

"You told me to come here," was all she could get out of her mouth.

"When did I say that," he demanded as if he had no idea what this was all about. Suzanne's eyes were on his muscular black chest and the prominent bulge in his sweats that made her tingle all over.

"Yesterday in your father's office at the church," was her response. He kept her standing there on the front step as she explained why she had come.

"Oh, yea, you were that white married cunt he was fucking. You sucked my cock too didn't you, bitch?" he asked.

A wave of humiliation washed over her as he interrogated this respectable white wife at his front door. He waited for her answer. He remained silent. He did not open the door to allow her to come in.

"Yes, I was with your Dad and then you came in," Suzanne breathed out through trembling lips.

"You were naked and being fucked and then he told you to suck my cock," he said looking into her eyes.

"Yes, and then you told me I had to come here to see you today," she whined.

"Okay, I guess I remember you. You crawled across the floor to suck my cock, didn't you" he said.

"Yes, Sir," she said with her eyes cast down at the brick steps she was standing on.

"If I let that white ass of yours in my house, you know what's going to happen don't you?"

'Yes, Sir, I know," was her barely audible reply with the confession he forced from her.

Here she was, a respectable married white woman standing on the steps of this broken down ghetto house and asking to be used by this young black man. Yet she knew why she was there and the questioning and humiliation of being made to wait and answer him just increased her arousal. The way he was treating and degrading her had the effect of igniting her deepest needs.

"So you want to come in here so I can fuck you and use that white body until I decide I'm done with you?" he said in a voice that demanded an answer.

"Yes, I want that. Please let me in," she begged. All pride and self-esteem was gone. He had broken this beautiful suburban housewife in just a few minutes. She needed him. She needed whatever he was going to do to her. That is why she came to him.

"Just so you know, bitch, I am going to cum deep inside your married cunt and I won't wear anything on my black cock. Cum is going to flood that white cunt and I don't care if you get knocked up or not; understand?"

Just hearing those words made Suzanne's nipples hard. Her cunt dripped with juice. Every nerve was on fire and she was visibly trembling. Just saying these words increased her need to have him inside her.

"Oh, oh, please," she gasped and moaned. Her body shook while she stood there in front of him.

"Say the words, cunt. Tell me you understand that you could get knocked up when I fuck you," he demanded.

"I understand. I could get pregnant when you cum inside of me."

Tears were running down her cheeks as the humiliated wife admitted to him that she knew what could happen today. But she desperately needed to enter that house and cared nothing for consequences.

"Can I come inside, please," she repeated her plea.

"Maybe you can, but you need to know that I am going to call up a couple friends. They will come by and fuck you too. You have no choice at all if you come in. They will also dump cum inside your cunt. You need to tell me that you know all of us will fuck your white body," he said smiling down at Suzanne.

The humiliation was overwhelming. Just this morning she had kissed her husband goodbye as he left for work. Then she showered and dressed and drove here to see Tom's young son. Here she stood outside his door on his front steps. She was admitting to him that he could do anything to her. He was telling her how he was going to have his friends use her too. They were all were going to pump cum into her unprotected cunt. He made her admit her needs and acceptance.

"Yes, you can all have me," she whispered to him through trembling lips.

He looked at the dress she wore which had large buttons all the way up the front. The bottom two buttons were purposely opened to show off her legs. She liked the way he looked at her. It was like he owned her. She knew he thought of her as just a piece of property to use and then discard.

"Unbutton all the buttons and show me your body," he demanded.

"Please let me come in and I will do whatever you want," she pleaded.

Suddenly, he slammed the door shut and Suzanne was facing the ugly metal door covered in graffiti. An audible gasp exited her lips as she groaned. Panic set in. She had no idea what to do. Then she began to knock on the door. But this time there was nothing timid about the knocking. Her knuckles rapped hard on the metal and turned to pounding. She was filled with desperation. The door finally opened after a few minutes.

"Last chance, white slut, open that dress right now or go the fuck home. I don't have time to argue with some whore wife," he snarled.

With shaking hands she found the large buttons and started to undo each button as he watched.

"You ever wear this dress to church, whore?" he asked.

"Yes, I do," she told him as two more buttons opened.

"Do you wear those same thin panties to church?"

"No," she gasped as the last button came free. She opened the dress and stood in front of him so exposed and humiliated.

"Tell me why your nipples are so long and hard, little Miss Church Wife?" he asked as his eyes were on her full tits and nipples. The nipples were apparent through the sheer bra.

Immediately she thought to say it was a chilly morning or the material of the dress rubbed again them. But she knew that the door could slam closed again and he might never open it. She knew the game of trying to avoid answering his demeaning questions had come to an end. So Suzanne stood on his steps with that dress unbuttoned and wide open for this young man. He was looking at her like some street whore before he decided if she was acceptable to enter his home. The white wife knew she would admit all her needs to this young black man so he would let her inside. He would call his friends to take turns using and degrading her. She was desperate to be used that way.

"I'm so aroused. I need you to take me. That's why I came here," she confessed truthfully. There was a catch in her throat when she said it and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Take the dress off and hand it to me now," he said as his eyes bored into Suzanne.

As if on auto pilot, her hands pulled the open fabric back and off her shoulders. It glided down her arms to her hands. Looking up she handed the garment through the half opened doorway. Standing almost naked on the steps and looking up at her black teen tormentor, she waited. He took the dress and threw it on the floor behind him. Then, she dropped her hands to her sides; she wanted him to see her exposed body. She wanted him to open the door.

"The bra," he said simply as his hand extended out from the door opening.

"Oh, please," the humiliated wife gasped as he said the words. But her hands were behind her back and unsnapping the bra. The sheer bra dropped down her arms and almost fell onto his outstretched hand. He took it and threw it over his shoulder. She stood still and held her breath. Then the door swung open and young Tom was standing there with no shirt and an obvious bulge under his sweat pants.

Not waiting any longer, Suzanne climbed the two steps and walk through the door. It quickly slammed shut. Stopping in the hallway she looked at him.

"Panties off," he said with his arms crossed on his well-muscled chest.

Her hands went to the sheer material and then began pulling them down her trembling thighs. Leaving the panties on the floor she stepped out of them. All she wore now was a pair of heeled sandals.

"On your knees, cunt," he barked, watching her drop to her knees. His hands found her hair. He was dragging her to his hard cock under the loose sweats he wore.

Needing no order from him she pulled his shorts down to release the cock. This is what led her to his door. It sprung free and the white wife's hand immediately was on the hard shaft and pulling it to her mouth.

"Please," the aroused, desperate slut gasped. Yes, she knew what she was and why she was there. Her lips encircled him as her tongue swirled around the huge cock head. His hips flexed and forced more into that hungry mouth. His hand was on her head but this time it was firmly gripping her hair and pulling her down on his big black cock. It pushed against her throat.

"Is that what you came here for, slut," he laughed down this crazed wife. "You need to suck some black dick?"

With his steel hard cock driving in and out of Suzanne's mouth, she could only nod her reply. But he released the hair and began rubbing his wet heavy cock all over her face. He began to slap her face back and forth with that black cock. Keeping her mouth opened, her tongue attempted to taste him when his cock rubbed across her opened lips.

His hand reached to the table beside him and grabbed his cell phone. He hit a button and smiled as he waited for someone to answer.

"Hey, Ty, get some guys and get your black ass over here. I have this naked married white whore over here sucking my cock. She wants some brothers to use her white cunt. Isn't that right, Cunt," he said. Looking down at her he held the phone close to Suzanne's face.

"Yes, I want it," she said with a trembling voice as her face dropped down again on his huge hard meat.

"Okay, this bitch ain't goin' no place for a few hours. Not 'til we all done with her ass," he said laughing as the naked wife's face bobbed up and down on his hard meat.

Suzanne heard him talking about her like she was just any street slut they could use and discard. That thought ran through her mind and then her body and she moaned around his fat cock. She needed to be treated like this. She craved being just a piece of disposable fuck meat for him. She wanted them all to take her. She craved being humiliated by them as they deposited cum inside her body. She was on fire. She knew they cared nothing for her and would just use her married body for their own pleasure. She also knew that if they wanted her again, she would come here again. Her thighs were wet from the juices flowing from her cunt. She knew her deep addiction and was powerless when faced with the force of it.

He hung up the phone and pulled her up and off his cock. She looked up at the nasty teen and was panting from her arousal. Still using his fist in her hair, he dragged her to the living room and pushed her face down over the padded arm at the end of the couch. Her thighs were up against the arm and her head fell forward and came to rest on the couch cushion.

His hand was at her opening and then she felt his fat black cock push into the wet slit. With a hard flex of his hips, he buried his cock fully into her.

"Oh, God, it hurts," she screamed as his long, full black dick was totally buried inside her. He put his big hands on her hips and gripped her tight. His cock pulled back and forced itself forward again. His powerful young body slapped into her from behind.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned as he picked up his pace and used long deep strokes into her welcoming body.

"Is that what you wanted, bitch," he snarled down at her.

"I want it, I want it, Oh please, please," she cried out as she was fast approaching her orgasm.

"Well look what we have here," someone said as he walked into the room. Suzanne could see this other big black teen standing at the end of the sofa watching Tom's boy hammering her so hard.

"This tight married cunt loves black dick," Tom said to him.

That did it for Suzanne as she screamed out a thunderous orgasm. The black teen rode her brutally hard and the other black had dropped his sweat pants and moved his cock to her face. Reaching up with one hand, she took the big cock and stroked it as she continued to moan and scream from her gripping climax. But Tom had not cum yet and continued to pound the white wife from behind.

"Suck it you whore," Tom yelled down at her and she pulled the other hard dick into her mouth.

This day had just begun for Suzanne.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tom's Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds