• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 04

My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 04

My new wife, as it turns out, was a whore before she met me. Not a street walker or even a call girl but nonetheless a whore. She repeatedly met with men and had sex with them in exchange for gifts or money. They did not always just give her money directly. Often they gave her expensive gifts, paid for her apartment, took her on trips to exotic places or covered her other expenses. One fellow bought her a car, an Audi A5. Another took her to Thailand for two weeks where they stayed in a luxury villa.

Of course, all of them expected sex in return, and she provided it. You see, Natalya loves sex. She loves the attention she gets from men, and she loves the reaction they give her when she teases them. When I married her, one of the things I loved most was how much she enjoyed it.

My wife is beautiful. She is not tall, may be 160 cm. She has long, black hair and soft, white skin that is unblemished in any way. She has a petite frame, nice legs and the most beautiful ass anyone has seen. I have mentioned her ass before, but I don't think I have fully explained. It is not wide but slopes off her lower back and then rounds off perfectly like the shape of a peach.

You may ask why I stay with her even after learning about her past adventures. Well, put simply, I love her. Since we met, I have thought of no one else. I have looked at no other woman with any serious intent, and I feel like I have been treated in a way that men dream of all their single lives. Natalya takes care of me. She wakes me in the morning by stroking my back or my hair. She makes me breakfast, ties my tie, and helps me with my coat. When I am in a crowd of people, she supports me and makes sure everyone knows how she respects me. She buys me little gifts and leaves them around for me to find. She gives me massages before bed. But most of all, she holds on to the belief, like most Russian women, that it is her duty to keep me sexually satisfied at all times. What I didn't know about Natalya was that she had also been a model, and I learned in difficult way.

One night she was out with a girlfriend, and I was home alone. I was watching a late night music video show on Russian television. I didn't usually do this but I was bored and not very tired. I was flipping the few channels provided and this was the only show I could really enjoy. My Russian is good but when I am tired, I don't want to work so much, and I found the music easier on my mind.

Russian's like rap music as much as any American, and they love gangsta rap, as it called, especially. I don't mind because the women are hot and slutty, and it keeps my attention. Of course the videos, like in the US are quite misogynistic. Generally, the women are nearly nude in lingerie or bikinis and the men sing about getting head, fucking and doing drugs. Face down, ass up... that's the way we like to fuck, is a common line to be repeated in the Russian videos.

Just as I was about to quit watching, this one particularly nasty video comes on. The main guy is wearing gold chains, has a few gold and silver teeth, tattoos up and down his arms and is rapping about "nasty whores" and "bitches" he pimps while women in bikinis dance around him. The song is expressing that all women are whores whether they are selling it on the street, in the board room or to rich men as wives. There were five or six women in the video as far as I can tell. They are all in skimpy clothing either rubbing money all over their bodies or giving the men lap-dances and shaking their asses in the TV.

Suddenly I notice one ass that is unmistakable. I swore up and down they had cut to a shot of my Natalya's nearly bare ass. She had nothing covering her waist, and I could see the dimples I have come to know so well and the woman had long, wavy dark hair like her. Then she disappeared.

I was awake and watching closely now.

They cut across several women all of whom were being handled by the men. Mostly, their bodies were shown only but occasionally they cut to the face for a brief second. One cut was of two of the women nearly kissing and stroking each other. From time to time there was a brunette shown alone wearing a mask, the kind they have a carnival or a Venetian orgy, dancing in a string bikini. She was crawling on the floor seductively trying to collect money that was being blown around her. This I could tell was my Natalya. I was 100% sure from the moment I saw her body and those beautiful lips.

At the end of the video, it was back to the main rapper who was surrounded by all the women now clearly topless (but not showing their tits to the camera) rubbing him all over and touching his gold chains. For the briefest second I could see a woman's head bobbing in the main guys lap just below th camera line. It was edited very closely, but I was sure of what I saw. Then the video ended listing the credits for the "song" to a band called ненастный, or in English, Nasty.

I had to see it again to be sure. Was Natalya possibly one of the women in this video? If so, why had she never told me?

I quickly got my iPad out and pulled up Dailymotion which is like Youtube but with less censorship. I typed in the name of the group and found the video. What surprised me more is that two versions came up. The "squeaky clean" version and the "dirty" version. I thought I must have seen the clean version already, so I chose the dirty version and was a bit excited about it. Sure enough, it was different.

This one started with the girl in the mask. Except she was almost completely nude save for panties. She was in a crouch at the beginning and with money floating around her in the air. Then it cut to the main guy. This time his lyrics were even nastier. He used the work "fuck" openly and in English and had lines that were clearly edited before about fucking his whores in the ass if they disobeyed him. It cut back to the brunette who was removing her panties then rose up to be seen entirely. Now, I was all but sure this was my wife! The breasts on this woman were the same full but modest size, and her erect nipples were a perfect round pink. Her back was long and her legs perfect in high heels. But what gave it away was when she turned and bent over in front of the camera. Not only was her award winning ass recognizable, her pussy was clearly shown. I would recognize the slightly extended pussy lips anywhere. Holy shit, here was my wife on the internet fully nude!

The video cut away and they were back to club scene with the women giving lap dances to the men and the men pawing them. This time though, the women were stripped about half way through the video, so there is my wife rubbing up and down against this gold toothed rapper, his hands on her tits and at times slapping her ass all the while repeating the lyrics "I fuck my whores, their asses are mine."

Then the video cuts back to her dancing alone nude with the money floating around. The scene was very erotic as she pulled off some beautiful moves that showed her body well, but it was also demeaning as she tried to gather as much money as she could. Near the end, the club scene became entirely debauched as the women bounced on the men's laps simulating sex. In the last scene, it clearly showed the head of a raven haired girl bobbing in the rapper's lap giving the appearance of blowing him.

I was amazed. I watched it over and over, that combined feeling of shame and horniness flowing over me. I resisted the urge to masturbate to it though as I wanted her now. I wanted her badly.

I was asleep on the couch, the iPad on my chest when she came home in the morning. She walked in and sat next to me, picked up the iPad and saw what I had been watching. I was woken by the sound of her gasp. When my eyes opened, I saw the look of shock on her face.

"Is that you darling?" I knew it was but was seeking confirmation.

"Da," she said. "A long time ago." She looked embarrassed and nervous. I think she should know by now that it would not bother me so much.

I smiled. She is younger than me and what she thinks is a long time is different than I perceive it. "Not too long darling. This is what? Five years old?"

She looked at me with her dark eyes. Her lips were red and puffy and I could tell she was about to cry. She is always very sensitive.

"I didn't think anyone would ever see this. I wore a mask and the rest was supposed to be hidden. I needed the money and..."

"I understand sweetheart. It's ok. I liked it."

Her eyes got wide, "You did?"

"Da. You know by now I am a bit of a pervert when it comes to you. Watching you dance nude knowing that not only were there men in the video but a crew shooting the video watching you turned me on. I have been waiting to see you," I reached over and moved her hand to may crotch. "So you could tell me the story."

She smiled a bit feeling my hardness. "You are dirty."

"I am."

She reached under my shorts and I felt her cool hand on my cock. I almost wailed with pleasure.

"Did you like it, being naked in front of all those people?"

"Da," she started to stroke me.

Did you like dancing on those men while they felt your tits and ass?

"Da," she whispered while moving her hand along my shaft.

"Did you like the lyrics of the music? When he called you a whore?"

"Not at first but after a while it made me horny. You know we filmed for over eight hours. I was constantly horny the entire time. I have never been so exposed. And they kept reminding us that millions of people would see this and that made me even more excited."

"Did you want to fuck them?"

"Da. I did want to..." she paused for a second, "And, I did fuck them."

I jumped at this. "You did."

"Sweetie," she said in the tone she always used when she thought I was being dunce. "You see us fucking in the video don't you?"

Holy shit! "You are actually fucking there? I thought it was simulated. They allow this?"

"How can anyone tell the difference, but yes. When they hired us to do this, they said that the band would only hire women who would have sex on camera. I needed the money so I went. It was only sex you know."

I almost blew my load right there but she stopped stroking worried that I was now angry at her. "That is fucking amazing," I said. I reached up and put my hands around her neck. I pulled her to my lips and kissed her hard. Then, I whispered to her "Tell me about it and suck my cock."

She smiled and ran her tongue against her lips instinctively. Then she positioned herself over my cock while I reached behind her and put my hand under her dress lifting it over her ass. She was wearing stockings from the night before and her pussy was dripping wet.

She licked my cock a few times getting it wet and then continued to stroke as she told me the story.

Ivan had gotten her the opportunity and emailed her the studio address. He told her to dress just this side of slutty. She wore a dress that came to her knees but showed her body as if she wore nothing. She is good at dressing up but still seeming to be naked.

Ten women had been brought in by the agency and told that if they wanted to be in the video, they would have to be willing to be naked and performance sexual acts. The group wanted it to be real. Six of the women left, but four remained including Natalya. These women were taken to a dressing room full of sexy lingerie. They were told to pick what they want but not too much.

They were then brought out onto the sound stage. The rap group and especially the main guy were clearly bastards. They came right over and started touching the girls. It was not a few seconds before Natalya felt one starting rub her pussy over her panties. She had been warned that in this case, she was a sex object and nothing more. She kind of liked this freedom.

They shot the clothed version of the video first. The girls danced one time through the song while the crew filmed them from different angles. Then they changed costumes and did other segments. Natalya was given the role of the woman collecting the money. This one they did first in the bikini then were resetting to do it in the nude. An assistant the director walked up and offered her some ecstasy.

"This will get you in the mood for the rest of the shoot." Natalya was no stranger to such drugs having spent her early twenties on the club scene. She was feeling wild that day, so she took it.

They told her to get naked, and started the music and wind machine again. She peeled off her bra and her panties and the crew whistled. It was clear that this was not to be a professional shoot. They all made rude comment about how they wanted to fuck her tits and bend her over. During the shoot, the crew kept yelling at her to get the money but it was blowing around so hard it was almost impossible. "Grovel whore. Earn your money, slut!" They yelled. She tried to do this sensually, but it was just degrading. The ecstasy was kicking in, so she no longer cared. Whatever happened felt fantastic.

After the scene, she decided not to get dressed. She walked around set wearing nothing but heels, some costume jewelry and her mask. She went into a back room where another girl was waiting for her scene. She was in a bikini and had been made up to look very slutty.

"She told me that I was absolutely beautiful and put her hand on my leg," Natalya told me between slurps of my cock which was raging to explode. "We ended up making out for about 20 minutes. Her lips were soft and her skin felt so smooth. She used her fingers on me making me very wet. Soon everyone came in and watched. I guess I was being too loud and the director cut the shoot. I came so hard being watched while this beautiful blonde fingered and kissed me that I cried like a baby. The people watching clapped and said they could smell how turned on I was."

That is when I came the first time. It was so intense, my soul nearly left my body. She put her mouth on me and swallowed it all. She looked at me satisfied with herself.

After I relaxed, she lay down next to me her ass against my hips. I stroked her hair while she relaxed.

After a bit I asked her if that was the first time she had been with a girl.

"No," she said. "I have been with girls before at the club but never in public or being filmed."

They filmed that part?

"Da. The cameraman came back with a hand camera and filmed the last few minutes. It is in the adult version of the video."

"I did not see that scene. I watched it lots of times last night and nothing like that was in there."

"Sweetie, that is not the adult version."

I leapt immediately and googled the video name, band and the words "adult version." Sure enough, it popped up on xvideos.com. I sat on the bed and watched. Natalya was behind me looking over my shoulder.

This one opened up in the same way as the R-rated version, with Natalya topless reaching for the money. In fact, for the first minute there seemed to be little difference but then the shot of her making out with the blonde came into view. Just at that moment, I felt her hand under me cool on and nice on my balls. I was hard again in an instant.

The rest of the video became a debauched orgy. The rapper and his friends were getting blown by all the girls, Natalya among them, while they sang cruel lyrics like "Women suck for money, money is their juice" and "Tickle my balls with your tongue, kiss my ass and I will give you some cash." It was not art, but it was absolutely nasty.

I was pulled in two directions once again. Here was my love being used by this rap group as nothing but a sexual toy. I should be disgusted or saddened, but it made me excited to see her so willing, so submissive and so engaged in the act. She was clearly the star of the group. She was on her knees under him, tonguing his hairy balls, his taint and possibly even in his asshole. She had one hand stroking his pale, but long cock and another through his legs playing with his ass. At one point, he pulled her back by her hair and started slapping her with his cock. She closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue taking it, enjoying it.

The rap continued and they cut to scene looking directly at the rapper. Then the camera pulled back revealing more of him and then the ass of a bent over woman going back and forth, obviously fucking him. The camera continued back until you could see the top of the girl's head, then her eyes. It was at that point when I realized I was in for something. It was Natalya getting fucked from behind!

The camera pulled back further and there she was looking directly at me while another man fucked her hard. They allowed her sex sounds to play through. I could tell she was enjoying what she was doing because she was making her little dog barking sound. When Natalya is really excited getting fucked, she sounds just like a little dog, my slut puppy.

At the same time I watched this fantasy, I had a reality of her kissing my back and stroking me furiously. One of the lyrics said something along the lines of "she should just admit it," then Natalya said directly into the camera "I am a dirty whore." She came in the video at that moment.

I did all I could not to come. I wanted her how he had her. I stood up, pulled her off the bed, bent her over and entered her from behind. She was soaking wet. I imagine she was remembering how it felt to be in an elevated state, getting fucked in from of all those people from someone she didn't know to such degrading lyrics.

I placed the iPad so we could see it, and pumped in and out of her. She was an instrument now for my pleasure and she loved it. She was barking on the video and in the bed. I took her hair and pulled her back putting my fingers in her mouth. Her flesh reddened and she started to cry. She was cumming hard the way she did.

At the end of the video, the women were placed on their knees naked and closed in together, hugging one another, their faces pressed cheek to cheek. Around them were several cocks. The assumption was that they were those of the rap group but there were clearly many more. Perhaps the crew, perhaps stunt cocks. Either way, the women were drenched by cum from the cocks. It hit them in the face, the hair and all over their bodies.

The last shot was of my lady, covered in semen, licking her lips and smiling behind the mask. I came hard as it faded from view. I was drained and satisfied by the idea that my wife was the ultimate music video whore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 952 milliseconds