• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Win Ch. 04

How to Win Ch. 04

12

Many thanks to Nadia and Robbie for editing and improving this.

*****

"Great! I am so pleased you both agreed to my proposal. You can trust me, Erik is our best assistant we have for this task," Dr. Wood said, contented.

"Yes. You've proven that we can trust you, Dr. Wood. And we really appreciate your help and support," Paul said.

"Thank you, Paul. Do not forget this is the best way to help your wife in winning a medal." Dr. Wood said with smile. Then Dr. Wood looked at Susan and added, "Sweetie, just relax. This is a natural continuation of your sperm therapy which has helped you to release all that restrictive tension in your body." The whole time Dr. Wood ran her hands gently across Susan's hot sizzling body, from her big succulent tits with their erect nipples to her wet swollen meaty delicious pussy.

Meanwhile, Dr. Clark left the office and a few minutes later, he returned with Erik.

"This is your new stud, Mrs. Fisher," Dr. Wood said officially, but softly.

"Oh, wow," was all Susan could manage to say while she was still lying naked on the bed.

"Do you like him?" Dr. Wood asked teasingly.

"Err... he looks beautiful... and so sexy!" Susan answered looking at Erik from head to toe, squeezing Dr. Wood's hand, expressing how much Eric excited her. Obviously Susan was fascinated with Erik's look and his sensuous youthful body. Like Jim and Tom had, he was also wearing a pair of tight white cotton briefs and nothing else. The bulge in his briefs was huge, Susan glared openly at it, her own eyes growing wet with desire.

"His cock is so big!" Susan added nervously, looking up at Dr. Wood's face.

"Yes my little hottie, your stud has a nice and big cock, exactly what you need," Dr. Wood said proudly and continued, "It's normal to be nervous for first time. Most wives are. Don't worry, when you feel that lovely big cock push up into you, all your reservations will disappear."

Susan nodded her understanding.

"What about you, Erik. Do you like Mrs. Fisher?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Fisher is absolutely stunning! Her body is awesome," Erik stated honestly. His eyes drank in the sight of Susan's naked body, who to Eric looked like a younger version of his hot mother Kate. Susan was curvy and slender, her body was nice and firm with big, full tits. Erik loved her tits with their big dark brown areolas and beautiful pink nipples, her long muscular legs and her gorgeous face with those full lips, even her facial features were similar to his mother.

"I am very pleased you like each other. It is very important and this guarantees that your sperm therapy will be successful, Susan!" Dr. Wood said.

"What about you, Paul? Do you like your wife's young stud?" Dr. Clark asked provocatively.

"Err.. yes... Erik is a very fine looking young man," Paul replied nervously. He was absolutely floored by Erik's size and added worriedly, "But, his cock is so much bigger than mine. I am worried it will not all fit inside my wife's vagina."

"Yes, he is easily double your length and over twice your girth. But don't worry Paul, he will make room. And I hope your wife will be fully satisfied," Dr. Wood said and added with a smile, "I am sure you would be satisfied also." She knew very well Susan is going to be opened up wider and deeper than she has ever been after Eric is done with her. And if Paul would slipped into her again. Susan will not be able to even feel him!

Then Dr. Wood looked at Erik and said, "Erik, to help you understand completely Mrs. Fisher's diagnosis, let me tell you about it, but first, please come, lay down next to Mrs. Fisher."

Erik obediently climbed onto the bed nestling into Susan's soft warm body, so soft she felt as he touched her for the very first time, she could feel his semi-hard cock pressing into her hips. The feeling was amazing and her body responded immediately, with sharp electric currents sizzling through her loins each time he stroked his hand along the length of her left thigh. With a glazed over happy trance like look on her pretty face, Susan turned her head towards Erik giving him a little wet kiss. Then Erik kissed her, his lips sliding over hers in slow gentle movements, his hand was caressing Susan softly, slowly snaking upwards to her large tits. His fingers touched the underside of her tits and rested there as if waiting for permission to continue. Susan's hips begun swaying, her movements obviously becoming more involuntary. Dr. Wood was pleased when she saw that Susan's whole body was melting and relaxing in anticipation.

"Oh my god, she is so soft and hot," Erik said softly. He could smell her sweet delicious musky scent.

"Yes Erik, you are right, Mrs. Fisher is the really hot wife of Paul Fisher. She is also a great pole vaulter and in five days she has a major competition, the most important one of her career. Her problem is that she feels heavy in her body during these competitions. o help release this heaviness and tension she feels, we prescribed special therapy for her. We recommended her to have more orgasms and sperm in her body. So far, Mrs. Fisher has orally received large amounts of sperm from our young studs. This gave excellent results and now she is ready for the next phase, to receive sperm deep in her vagina," Dr. Wood deliberately delayed finishing her explanation.

Erik nodded, eyeing Susan's hot shapely body. Although Dr. Wood had already explained to him Mrs. Fisher's case, he enjoyed the re-explanation. Susan felt his cock growing with every passing minute.

"Erik, you must know that Mrs. Fisher is a naturally beautiful woman with a highly developed sexuality. Her sexual experiences also started relatively late when she married Paul. Also, she has a much higher sex drive than most women. I can say she is a highly libidinous woman like your moth... err... your teacher Kate, but she is inexperienced with men and with sex. But, I am sure Mrs. Fisher will quickly learn from you," Dr. Wood added.

"I understand," Erik said and nodded again. Listening Dr. Wood was so excited for him.

"Great, Erik! Once again, it is very important you understand Mrs. Fisher's needs and the fact that Mrs. Fisher is a healthy young woman with a REALLY HIGH sex drive. Mrs. Fisher is a little shy, but like your teacher Kate, she's the kind of woman that likes to fuck a lot when she gets relaxed. This means that Mrs. Fisher needs a lot of cock to keep her satisfied. So I expect your full engagement and that you apply all of the skills your teacher Kate pasted on to you," Dr. Wood concluded.

"You can count on me, Dr. Wood," Erik said with confidence. Then he looked at Paul and asked, "What about you Mr. Fisher?"

"You may call him Paul or just hubby. He is an open-minded person, and he absolutely understands Mrs. Fisher's needs. And he likes to show off his hot wife," Dr. Clark explained.

"Will he be present to watch?" Erik asked.

"Yes, Paul is very small and he wants to watch his hot young wife fuck a bigger and better guy. I think it's very natural for him to do so," Dr. Clark answered.

"There is another reason. As you know, a female orgasm is much more complex than a male's orgasm. It is more connected to her psychological functions, or how she feels about herself and her partner. So a woman needs to 'feel safe' to have an orgasm. The vigilance centre in women's brains actually shuts down during orgasm far more than in men. It means that a woman needs to feel safe enough to relax into orgasm and let go," Dr. Wood said and put her hand again on Susan's hot pussy. When she gently caressed and massaged her swollen labia she was pleased Susan's pussy was already dripping. Susan moaned and opened her legs wide.

"I am sure if her hubby was present to watch, that she will feel absolutely safe and completely relaxed. That way she can fully enjoy her therapy," Dr. Clark added.

"I understand," Erik confirmed.

"Would you like your hubby to watch you, hottie?" Dr. Wood asked Susan.

"Yes, I would like that. I will feel safer," Susan answered shyly.

"What about you, Paul? Do you like watching your hot wife with another man?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Yes, I would like that too. Err... I have to admit it really excites me!" Paul responded.

Susan could not wait anymore. She wanted to be taken so bad. Hard! Not by her husband, but by another man. She moaned louder and started working her hips, rubbing her pussy along Dr. Wood's hand.

"Ohh poor Susan, you need a cock so much, don't you?" Dr. Wood said noticing the room smelled of her excitement.

"Yes... please," Susan replied, so excited that her breathing came in short pants.

"Take off your briefs, Erik," Dr. Wood ordered.

Erik obediently rose to his knees. Susan gasped out loud as Erik slid his briefs down to mid-thigh and proudly presented himself in front of everyone. Erik's cock was thick, with rough veins running down its length and his size shocked and surprised Susan. As if that wasn't enough, Erik's scrotum hung low, two huge testicles plainly visible in his large pouch of skin. It was definitely the largest cock she had ever seen, larger than Jim's or Tom's.

"Ohh... it is beautiful!" Susan opened her eyes wider, shouting out in delight without thinking.

"Yes, hottie. Your doctor has provided you with a beautiful big cock," Dr. Wood was pleased with Susan's reaction. Her left hand cupped Erik's testicles, lifting and squeezing them gently, and then she said, "Believe me, when tell you, there is plenty of sperm for you. So, get on your hands and knees, hottie, it's time to show Erik your married pussy."

Dr. Wood knew that doggy style was Erik's favorite sexual position. She was also sure that Susan would feel more comfortable in that position. Additionally, for her first penetration, Susan would be more relaxed because she and Erik would not have direct eye contact.

As the doctor had requested, Susan got on her hands and knees in front of Erik and glanced over her shoulder towards him. It was obvious, she could hardly take her eyes off the big cock behind of her.

"Good girl," Dr. Wood praised Susan adding, "Please, spread your knees. Let your young stud see what your husband has been keeping for himself."

Susan obediently did as Dr. Wood directed and spread her legs. Her ass was high in the air and her swollen pussy pooched between her thighs. On her hands and knees she was in the most inviting position. At the same time, Susan became aware that she was exposed to Erik completely and she bent her head down shyly.

"Don't be shy, hottie. You are so beautiful and sexy. And you are now in the best position for an intense deep fucking from behind," Dr. Wood said and then asked, "Erik, do you like Mrs. Fisher's wet married pussy?"

"Wow, yes, I like her married pussy. And I love it when women lubricate quite a lot," Erik exclaimed in amazement. Obviously, he was delighted at how Susan was so dripping wet and how incredibly swollen her big vaginal lips were.

Dr. Wood wanted more conversation between Susan and Erik so she motioned for Erik to continue.

"Mmmm... Mrs. Fisher, I love your ass arched up in the air like that!" Erik exclaimed.

Susan just gasped. Her breathing was getting louder and faster.

"Mrs. Fisher, do you like doggy style?" Erik asked softly.

Susan was a little surprised by his question. She was silent and Paul answered for her, "Yes, my wife loves doggy style very much. This is our favorite position. Tell him, honey."

"Yes," Susan said finally in a husky voice. Her heart beat faster, her stomach was burning and her lips were dry.

"You like getting fucked from behind. Don't you, Mrs. Fisher?" Erik asked boldly.

Erik could tell his words excited Susan by her quick intake of air and the disjointed response. "Errr...yes... I like it. Please, fuck me... fuck me hard," she begged, her voice as shaky as her body. Obviously, she just wanted that big fucking thing inside her!

Erik approached her slowly and now his huge cock was inches from Susan's hungry pussy. He could feel the heat radiating from her pussy and he hesitated for a moment.

"Go ahead, Erik. Mrs. Fisher is so ready to be fucked! But, don't forget that women love the first thrust," Dr. Wood reminded him softly, giving him permission to penetrate Susan.

Susan gasped. There she was, waiting on her hands and knees, knowing that in a few moments she'd be fucked. Her fingers clawed at the bedspread as she waited, breathless, for her new man to ram his cock up her pussy for the first time. She closed her eyes, a smile on her beautiful face.

Erik put his thick cock head between Susan's slippery pussy lips. Warmth exploded into his pelvis. Her scent, the color of her flesh, and the lovely feminine moisture all called to him. Erik let the sensations fill him. Oh, he wanted her. He had to have her. He had to penetrate her with his cock and fill her with his seed. Knowing well that women love the first thrust, Erik planned to tease her a bit and build up some anticipation before sliding into her fully. He was rubbing his cock head on the inside and out of Susan's swollen pussy lips and erect clitoris. Then, he slid his cock up and down the outside of Susan's vagina, but still did not penetrate her. He just rested the tip of his cock at the opening of Susan's vagina while he kissed her neck and back. This drove Susan wild.

With his left hand, he caressed her butt, then her firm tummy, and finally her large hanging tits. If he had to compare her tits with his mother's he would say they are a little smaller, but more firm. He squeezed and massaged them gently and Susan let out an accidental moan. She was in heaven and she covered her mouth and muffled her moans. Then Erik pushed the head of his cock into her glistening pussy. He was delighted at how Susan was tight and hot. At the same time, Susan gasped loudly as she felt the size of his cock head.

"Erik, please slowdown and allow Mrs. Fisher to accommodate for your size. Do not forget the fact that she has only been use to her husband's tiny cock," Dr. Clark warned him.

Erik nodded, holding his cock head inside her as Susan adjusted to its size. She gasped arching her lower back down deeper. This made her hips tilt upwards, exposing more of her pussy even more. She thrust herself backwards as if saying 'I am ready and I want to be fucked right now.' Dr. Wood knew that the resistance was insignificant thanks to the ample lubrication from both of them. Once his huge cock head was inside Susan and she had adjusted to it, the rest followed easily. But Dr. Wood wanted to tease Susan too.

"Go in slow, Erik. Let Mrs. Fisher feel every hard inch go in her pussy real slowly," Dr. Wood said.

Erik pulled back an inch and pushed forward again with a couple of new inches.

"Ohh .. you're so much bigger than my husband," Susan gasped as Erik's cock, twice as thick as her husband's, began to stretch her swollen wet pussy.

"Honey, are you ok? What do you think?" Paul asked, sounding concerned. But he knew there was no going back now.

"I think... I think this is...ok!" Susan panted and added, "Pretty... good... actually!"

"Do you like it, Mrs. Fisher?" Erik asked.

"Yes, I like it. It feels good... so good," Susan answered. This feeling of being stretched out to the limit was surely something she liked. She reached down and felt that Erik still had more to offer. "Give me all of it! I need all of it...every inch," she begged.

Erik pushed slowly, watching his cock slide into Susan's pussy, feeling that exciting wetness and heat. Inching his cock inward, he saw her pink pussy lips part open, yet they seemed to grip his cock at the same time.

"Oh, she is so tight, tighter than my moth...err... my teacher," Erik noticed again what a difference this was to Kate. His mother was easy to tell, but Susan's pussy was tight. He couldn't believe the pleasure he felt from a tight, barely used pussy on his cock.

"Yes, Mrs. Fisher is so tight because she is young and she hasn't had a lot of sexual partners so far. And, as you know, her husband has a thin penis," Dr. Wood explained again.

Erik's cock moved into Susan which made her whimper. A shiver shot up and down her spine, and her ass writhed gently. Paul couldn't believe it. It didn't take his wife long to relax and start enjoying the fun. Erik's girth took her breath away at every stroke. When the full length of Erik's huge cock was inside Susan, he stopped again to give her time to adjust to his size. Susan let out a loud and pleasant moan. Her pussy was wet and hotter than ever, sheathing his cock, and mutely begging him to fuck her.

"It is too much for her to handle," Paul said quietly. He couldn't believe it...his wife had taken it all...so easily... and it was fucking amazing.

"Don't worry, Paul, your wife was able to accommodate him easily. You heard your wife let out a big pleasant moan when she felt Erik enter her fully for the first time. So, let her take this big cock, and watch her enjoy it!" Dr. Wood said soothingly.

Susan moaned again. The feeling of his cock completely filling her up so deep inside was so good. Then Erik began to slowly fuck her. Susan became aware that she was being treated to the longest cock she had ever had. Erik's cock penetrated her further than anyone else had ever done. And it was incredible. When the head of his cock pushed into her cervix for the first time, Susan came immediately with a wail of delight. They could see clearly that Susan was cuming on her first big cock!

"You look like you're enjoying that hottie," Dr. Wood observed after a while.

"Oh Dr. Wood, I did not know fucking could feel so good!" Susan gasped, as she put her head down.

"It's just the beginning, hottie. So relax and enjoy. Erik, fuck her married pussy harder," Dr. Wood ordered Erik.

Erik started to slide his big cock in and out of Susan harder and faster, still keeping the strokes long. His heavy balls were slapping her swollen inflamed clit as he slammed into her over and over.

"Your wife is fond of deep penetration," Dr. Clark noticed as he looked at Paul.

Paul nodded. He was hypnotized as he watched this young stud penetrat his wife deeply. Her magnificent breasts bounced and swung with each of Erik's thrusts. Paul could not resist so he gently squeezed her left breast and felt the big rigid nipple between his fingers. At the same time, Erik reached out with his right hand and grabbed hold of Susan's right round breast, giving it a firm squeeze, all the while forcing his huge cock in her hot pussy. He hefted her right breast up in his palm, feeling the weight of it, and then rolled her large firm nipple between his thumb and forefinger to squeeze and knead it. Susan moaned on fire at the sensation of the two men simultaneously caressing and playing with her tits.

"Baby, you're doing just great with your young stud. You are so hot! I love you!" Paul encouraged her.

"I love you too, honey. Ohh... I've never been so full...oh...I think I'm going to cum again...Oh God," Susan screamed, her thighs were quivering and shaking as she was came again.

"Paul, kiss your hot wife while she cums on another man," Dr. Wood said softly.

Paul kissed his wife passionately while she came hard and creamed all over Erik's big cock.

When their kiss ended Dr. Wood instructed, "Susan, I want you to roll over now and spread your legs open."

Susan dutifully did as she was told and turned over so that she was lying on her back. Paul could now see his young wife opened fully, wet and inviting, her muscles already having little spasms.

"Erik, slide your long thick cock deeper into Mrs. Fisher than her hubby has ever been," Dr. Wood added.

Resting his hands on Susan's knees, Erik asked, "Do you need my cock, Mrs. Fisher?"

"Yes... I need your big cock, please..." Susan moaned and tightened up. Then she relaxed her vaginal muscles, obviously longing for a big hard cock to fill her up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Win Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds