• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fever Dream

Fever Dream

It was hot this July. Jess was practically panting as she walked out of the office toward her car and the wave of heat swept over her. It had been over 100 everyday for the past two weeks and nobody was in a hurry to do anything. Today however, she was in a rush to get home.

Today Jess and her husband Ryder were celebrating their 10th anniversary. They had married each other very young and their relationship hadn't been the smoothest road, but she loved him. This had been a rough year for them, new jobs, moving to a new state, it had all taken a small toll on their relationship. She was always tired from work and so was he. It had been hard to find even a spare moment to have a conversation. They hadn't discussed any plans for the night. He had told her happy Anniversary on his way out the door that morning, and she imagined they would just relax around the house and maybe have dinner together. Traffic was turning out to be a bitch...

She got back to the house a bit late and Ryder was already there. He smiled and hugged her when she came in the door. "Happy anniversary hun." He told her again.

She smiled weakly and told him the same and that she was exhausted. She went limp in his arms. She wanted to stay there a bit longer but she was aching for a shower. She just needed to scrub off the grime that a southern summer brings with it. She made her way to the bedroom and hopped in the shower. As soon as the lukewarm water hit her back all the tension spilled off of her shoulders. She recalled something she had heard once about washing your worries down the drain but couldn't put her finger on where it was from.

As she got out of the shower something seemed different. The faint smell of lavender incense permeated the bathroom door, and she could hear the soft tones of her favorite music in the bedroom. It was a type of slow electric violin instrumental that nobody else seemed to have heard of.

Just then a light rap on the door snapped her back out of the trance and into reality. Ryder cracked the door open and walked in admiring her shapely figure. She was petite, a little over 5ft and 100 lbs. her eyes were a devastating hazel complementing her red hair, and she had an ass to die for.

"Hey there lover," he said, "you ready for tonight?"

"Sure?" She said hesitantly wondering what he had in mind. She made her way out into the bedroom and noticed the glowing candles laid about the room and the burning incense as she started to get dressed. She pulled out a low cut night slip and a matching lace thong that she had bought to commemorate the occasion and slid into them.

"What do you think?" She asked him as she did a little twirl in front of their mirror. Then she felt his strong arms close around her and she went limp again.

"Ravishing" he said, and then she felt his arms moving upwards and a soft silk scarf covered her eyes.

He lifted her off the ground and kissed her and she immediately fell back into the trance. The music, the smell of the burning incense, and the glow of the candlelight on her skin consumed her senses as he placed her gently on the bed. He kissed her lightly moving from her lips to her ears and down the side of her neck. He worked his way down to her chest and stomach kissing her and massaging her perfect tits, giving light pinches to her nipples. Then she felt his tongue softly flicking her clit and lips through the sheer lace of her panties. Just a slight touch, but never the less sent chills down her spine.

Then she felt him by her shoulder and reached out to touch him. Her hand met warm skin. A stiff thick shaft; she slowly closed her fingers around it and massaged it slowly. It dawned on her that something was a little different, it was about the same size but noticeably thicker, smooth and strong with a slight downward curve towards the head. Ryder's cock was always curved slightly upward when it was hard. It hit all the right spots when they did missionary but it was always more difficult for him to take her from behind.

She felt a hand slowly caress her hair and suddenly there was Ryder whispering into her ear through the the trance. "This is my friend Dillinger and he's here tonight to assist me in worshipping your amazing body. We are going to help you explore the limits of your pleasure and push the boundaries of your sexual experience."

Jess couldn't comprehend what she was hearing, her mind was moving in too many directions matching the hands that were slowly caressing her sensitive skin. She felt them lie down on either side of her. The two bodies surrounding her in warmth, touching her and massaging her. She felt her senses taking over and she let go. She reached down and took a warm cock in each hand as Ryder kissed her neck and Dillinger massaged her tits and sucked her nipples. They were hard and pulsing. Ryder was slightly above average in length and smooth with a thick defined head, while Dillinger was thick and well veined with a pronounced downward curve. She felt their hands caressing her legs and moving up her thighs. Then her lace thong slowly slipped off as if by itself. She spread her legs slightly in anticipation and then she felt one of them move.

Ryder began kissing her deeply and then she felt Dillinger slide between her legs and his tongue gently parted her lips. It was like an instant flood of desire as soon as his mouth closed around her pussy and she was almost dripping. Ryder's kiss muffled her moans. His tongue flicked back and forth rhythmically, rocking her toward an intense orgasm and she was still stroking Ryder's now rock hard member with both hands. Then Dillinger pulled away and turned her over on her stomach. She sat up on her knees and arched her back high in the air showing off her perfect ass. She buried her head in Ryder's lap as Dillinger went to work again.

He squeezed her ass with both hands and probed both of her holes with his tongue in and out licking her up and down and sucking her clit gently. Then he raised up and pressed his cock against her lips, he pushed in slow and deep. He was thicker than she had originally assumed and it hurt a little bit. He began to thrust slow and deep and the slight pain quickly gave way to a sense of fullness. She could feel him inside her, every inch of his cock as it plunged into her. The downward angle of his cock was amazing and he was hitting a spot she hadn't ever felt before. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter and she could hear a gentle wet sucking sound as he pounded her deep.

She realized that she was moaning and panting loudly and felt Ryder's cock pressing against the side of her cheek as she lay on his lap. She took his cock in her mouth and started slowly sucking his head, he was throbbing. She didn't normally suck him but she just had to have something to muffle her moaning? She could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm and she could hear the sucking sounds getting louder as his cock pressed against her front wall. A slight bit of her juice began to trickle down her leg and Ryder leaned down and gasped into her ear.

"Just let yourself go, release the tension baby."

Then she felt him reach back and spread her ass wide giving Dillinger a good view while he fucked her. Dillinger took a firm grip on her ass and pressed his thumb against her tight hole. His thumb entered her with a wet pop and sank deep inside her. That was all she needed to go over the top. she came hard and her juice flowed out like a fountain and trickled down her quivering legs. Dillinger kept going as she screamed in pleasure, plunging in and out of her, his cock covered in her slippery fluid.

Dillinger pulled out and both of them helped her up to her knees, holding her upright to steady her.

"Are you ok babe?" Asked Ryder.

She was more than ok, she was in heaven. She suddenly got a new burst of energy and decided to do something she didn't normally do, she dropped down and started sucking their cocks. She wasn't really very big on blowjobs but this was different. She felt herself getting competitive. which one of them could she get to cum first? As she heard both men start to groan she got sloppier and wetter. With each suck she tried pushing deeper alternating between the two of them, she told herself to relax, she was going to give them the blowjob of a lifetime. "Just relax your throat" she told herself as she pushed harder on each one.

It was Ryder she got first, his long smooth cock slipped past the back of her tongue and into her throat. She heard him grunt with pleasure and she felt Dillinger grow harder in her hand. Next it was Dillinger's turn. She relaxed and readied herself and then she went down on him pushing as far back as she could. Just as she thought she couldn't go any deeper he gave her a little assistance with his hand on the back of her head and his cock slowly slid the rest of the way into her mouth.

She then alternated between both men now groaning audibly as she pleased them. She desperately want to hear one of them moan signaling he was about to orgasm. She was filled with desire to push her mouth all the way down and feel the hot cum spurting straight into her throat.

They both pulled away and lifted her back to her feet. Ryder picked her up and she wrapped her Legs around his waist. She kissed him deeply as he slid his cock inside her deeper and deeper. Dillinger's hands on her ass slowly and gently helped to lower her down onto her husband's throbbing cock. She began bouncing up and down and Ryder's thick head plunging in and out of her was drawing her juices down.

She heard the sloppy sucking sounds again as her fluids started running down his cock. Then Dillinger spread her ass and she could feel him putting slight pressure on her. She could feel that his cock was fully lubed up. Each time she bounced down on it she released her muscles a little more. Both men stopped and grabbed her hips pressing down, and she gasped as he entered her from behind.

It was almost mind blowing. She felt fuller than she ever had before. They went slow at first and her slight pain subsided quickly. Soon she was bouncing up and down hard and fast with both of them plunging deep inside her. She could hear them grunting and groaning with pleasure as the inside of her tight body massaged them, her holes holding their cocks in a slippery vice grip of pleasure.

They came at the same time. She heard them, she knew it was coming, but she wasn't prepared for it. Both men pushed down on her hips going as deep as they could and she felt both cocks spurting like fountains inside of her. The feeling pushed her over the edge again, the hot cum filling her pussy and ass drove her back to orgasm and she screamed and arched her back. They kept pumping her and letting her ride out the wave of pleasure as she contracted her muscles and dripped heavily. They gently lifted her and laid her on the bed. She felt the satin sheets caress her skin and Ryder's arm around her. She kissed him and drifted off quickly into a deep sleep, entranced by the music that was still playing.

The next morning she awoke late to the smell of bacon and pancakes cooking in the kitchen. She walked out to meet Ryder and offer him a hug. She looked down in the mirror and realized that somehow she had made it back into her slip from the night before.

He was standing in the kitchen cooking and he turned to smile at her as she came out.

"Happy next day after our anniversary," he said. She kissed him and sat at the kitchen bar.

"So that was crazy." She said. "Where did your friend Dillinger go?"

"Whose Dillinger?" He asked as he placed her smiley face pancakes with bacon down in front of her. "You went to bed awful early last night. I had a date planned and everything."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fever Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 500 milliseconds