• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy Must Punish Zoe

Daddy Must Punish Zoe

The grey broken concrete harboured pools of icy puddles that vibrated with the incessant smattering of rain. It was difficult to negotiate the places to walk without having to endure the startling sensation of water entering a shoe and travelling upwards. Zoe's thickly soled worker boots prevented such an occurrence and her sleek black leather biker trousers gracefully repelled the soaking attack. The alleyway didn't offer much room to manoeuvre, wide bins overflowing with local business' discard punctured the air with the smell of forgotten bin juice. A metal stair ladder glistened treacherously, fresh from the ongoing downpour. Zoe followed the rungs up and saw the faded lilac neon sign that signalled she was at the correct meeting place. She looked up as she climbed the stairs and at the exact time of gazing to the clouds a big fat drop of rain thrashed into her eye socket, Zoe groaned and blinked heavily before hastening her speed to the top of the building.

Stepping into the building was like stepping inside a cloud of smog, the stale stench of cigars made Zoe gag, it reminded her of the sleazy strip club she used to work in, where sex deprived men would chew the ends of their contraband cigars whilst tossing themselves off as a scrawny teenage girl danced around in self-conscious circles. The carpet felt riddled with forgotten sick and sperm, the sticky feel so obvious even under the thick wedge of her boot sole. The man behind the bar eyed Zoe, rather than acknowledge his presence she walked straight towards the back of the bar towards a faint light that was seeping under the door. The door was locked, Zoe puffed her cheeks in exasperation, 'why arrange a meeting and then not be there?' Zoe had zero time for this sort of rudeness, she kicked the door loudly with the toe of her boot. A large figure appeared, it wasn't the shape she was expecting, must be one of the bosses new henchmen she thought. The bear of a man that came to the door was the epitome of burly, his broad shoulders almost the same width as the door. His shaved head flecked with ginger straggles that matched his thick long beard. His face bore the tracks of many knives, Zoe could see that they had never been properly stitched, just left to fester and heal until they formed the fleshy red welts that traced over his face. His urine coloured eyes squinted at Zoe, obviously not impressed by her impatient banging of the door, still he knew it was not worth more than his life to not let her through, she was the bosses favourite.

"Threw the last door on the right" he said, in a strong Liverpool accent. Zoe's strong posture ignored his discontent and she strode past him with a scathing look of disdain.

"Don't act so high and mighty with me, I know who you fucking are remember, and when your done you can always gnosh my fat dick." He grabbed his crotch as he said this, his thick beard matted with the remains of egg mayonnaise, jostled. Zoe was repulsed. In a twist of seconds she had kicked back her legs to sweep his legs from under him. Her boot pushed down on his throat and crouched down to sink her nails into his crotch.

"Don't you ever fucking talk to me again you disgusting twat! I wouldn't use your cock as a tampon let alone let you near my mouth, except of course to bite it off. You dare utter one breath in my direction and I will end you!" She spat into his face before calmly leaving towards her meeting point.

The office had a view over the local park, the blinds were open and it looked like watching the inside of a washing machine, rain lashing down hard blurring the world. In contrast to the cesspit Zoe had just walked through, this office was opulent. A rose marble desk took centre and reflected brilliantly in the gold plated floor and ceiling, Zoe felt like she was standing in the doll's house of the Princess of Brunei.

"So what have you got to show me baby girl?" Evans said, his Argentinian/Welsh accent accentuated the r sounds. Zoe loved the way Evans spoke, his voice was so deep and smooth, he sounded every inch the chilling don.

"Nothing... genuinely Ev, there is nothing I could find in her flat" Only Zoe could ever get away with shortening his name in such a way. Evans narrowed his dark eyes and sucked the air between his polished teeth.

"Fucks sake! What have you been doing all this time? Playing with her pussy again? Yeah I bet that's what you've been doing!" He moved close to her, in her boots Zoe was almost as tall as his 6 feet 3 inches.

"I've been trying Ev, I just think that we are going down the wrong route on this one, she didn't really know Callum that well, so why would she have anything to hide?"

"You've gone fucking soft, I knew the first time that you told me about her that you had a soft spot for her."

"It's not like that, yeah I won't lie I think she's sound, for fuck sake she's a doctor, how bad can she be?"

"Oooh sorry, didn't mean to say something bad about your girlfriend. Zoe seriously get a grip babe, have you forgotten what Donahue did! Of course she is as much as a cunt as he is, she was quick to get into bed with him, and that makes her a bad judge of character. He probably told her everything and she is holding something back, I know it." Zoe just stared blankly, she wanted to slap Evans for the way he was speaking about Isobel, if Evans met Isobel he would see that she didn't know anything about the kind of business Callum was involved in, Isobel was innocent and Zoe knew this. She also knew that Evans was extremely paranoid and sharply tempered, it didn't take much provocation for him to scalp someone that dared to challenge his beliefs. Zoe didn't feel like losing her scalp today and could do without her face being plastered with bruises, she decided to soften Evans and take him off subject.

"You know Daddy, I've been really bad lately, it's been a long time since you taught me how to behave" Evans' shoulders dropped instantly, Zoe's plan was working, she knew how to immediately press Evans' buttons. Zoe had just turned 15 the first time Evans fucked her, after 13 years she knew exactly the perversions and games he liked to play.

"Yeah baby girl, I expect you've been showing that filthy pussy of yours to every guy or bitch about town, you don't care who fucks you."

"You're right Daddy, I'm such a filthy cum slut, I just can't help trying to get as much dick and pussy as I can, but no one is as good as you Daddy."

"Show me your tits." Zoe obediently unzipped her leather jacket, her massive breasts were effortlessly exposed, her pink erect nipples called to Evans' lips.

"Mmmm baby girl those tits are so fucking hot, I like those hoops through your nipples." He opened the third drawer of his desk and pulled out a length of gold chain. He attached the end of the chain to one of the piercings through Zoe's nipples, he then tugged the chain signalling for Zoe to get onto all fours. She did so obediently. Evans smiled proudly at his well-trained whore, he pulled the chain tight, Zoe moaned as a lighting flash of pain shot through her erect nipples, she bit her lip in order to control her howl. Evans tugged the chain tighter, Zoe crawled towards him. Evans stroked the outline of his thick cock, nothing pleased him more than watching his well trained whore come to heel. He unzipped his trousers and let them fall to the floor exposing his rod hard dick. He leant against the edge of his desk and pulled on the chain. Zoe crawled towards him, her expectant tongue hanging out. When she reached his feet she licked the skin around his ankles and didn't stop until her mouth was cupped around his balls. Evans enjoyed the sensation for a couple of minutes before ordering Zoe to open up her mouth. He then pressed the back of her head down until her lips were flush to the base of his cock. He grabbed a handful of her hair and continued to pummel her head forcefully until he had to empty his mind to stop himself from pouring his seed over Zoe's waiting face. Zoe's dark eyes gazed up at him, she wasn't sure if her efforts had been enough to placate her boss. Evans smirked, the smile made Zoe's hairs stand on end, he wasn't going to be placated that easily.

"Baby girl, I think your mouth has gotten lazy, Daddy may have to remind you what it takes to be a good little whore. Maybe I should call in Bazza, I'm sure he could help train you to be a better slut?" He pulled he chains taught, the cold metal pinched through the centre of her nipples. Zoe glowered at him, she knew she wasn't on game, but to be threatened with that vulgar chode was such a repulsive thought, she contemplated booting Evans in the head. Zoe thought better of crossing Evans and remembered that she needed to be in his good books.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I am such a bad little slut, it was been too long since I have had any slut training from you. How can I make it up to you" Zoe cooed in her softest voice. Evans looked down at her, he stroked the side of her cheek with his cock. Zoe maintained his gaze and ran her hand over her large tits and pressed her chained nipples between her fingers.

"I like what I see baby, why don't you take those trousers off and spread your pussy for me". Zoe rose to her knees and slowly peeled down her skin tight leather trousers. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Oh baby, what a good little slut you are not wearing any panties" Evans said as he leant back on his desk, he enjoyed having Zoe on a leash beneath him. He reached into the same drawer he had procured the chains from and pulled out a large solid gold dildo. Zoe gulped when she saw the thickness; it was almost double the size of Evans' cock. Evans didn't say a word to Zoe, he gestured with his hands that she should open his legs for him. Zoe obeyed. Evans began to stroke his cock and tacitly instructed Zoe to touch her glistening pink lips. Evans loved nothing more than being in charge of Zoe, it took him all his concentration not to explode. Zoe knew the power she held over Evans and exaggerated the slowness of her fingers slinking up and down the middle of her silken cleft. She dipped two of her fingers deep inside her and used the wetness to glide across her tingling clit.

"Make yourself cum for me baby girl" Evans ordered. The sensation of Evans' eyes fixated on her sex as she brought herself closer to orgasm was more than enough encouragement. Evans watched with anticipation as he saw Zoe's clit engorge and her nipples darken as all her blood surged towards her pleasure points. Evans fixated on her breathing, Zoe's fingers were knowingly circling her clit and as her head tilted backwards he came towards her and thrust the full length of the metal dildo inside her. Her pussy gripped around the cold girth and swallowed it greedily. Zoe's body buckled with desire, the feeling of her pussy being so full was enough to tip her over the edge.

"That's it baby girl, take Daddy's big toy, I want to see your pussy stretch all the way around it. Do you like being my little fuck toy?" He asked, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. Zoe could see the venomous passion in his eyes. Her pussy squealed with pleasure. She nodded her head.

"Daddy please fill my mouth once again, I need to taste your cock."

Evans didn't need to be asked twice. With one hand on her head and the other hand furiously toying her stretched entrance, Evans pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Zoe could barely breathe, but clamped her mouth eagerly around his base and worked the crown of his stiff cock with her tongue. Evans pummelled his hips rampantly and as Zoe's moans were muffled with the thickness of his cock in her throat Evans came deeply. He pulled his cock along her tongue and watched as his satisfied cream dripped over her drooling lips onto her chained tits.

"Thank you Daddy" Zoe said from her cumstained mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy Must Punish Zoe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds