• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Besties with Bennies

Besties with Bennies

I would like to enclose that this story is fictional but based off of true events. All characters are over the age of 18, and nothing written exploited any person/persons. I hope you enjoy and I would love to hear some constructive criticism from you. Thank you for your time.

*****

It was just a casual night with Netflix and dinner... or so I thought. I invited Michael over after work so than we could hang out a little bit and catch up. We had both just graduated and hadn't seen each other since. We had been good friends since we were old enough to know what a friend was and stayed fairly close ever since. I admit he was attractive, but I never really thought of him as somebody I would want a romantic relationship with, that is until that night after work.

"Hahaha," he laughed, "I love this episode." We were watching a TV series called Compatriot.

I nodded, "Me too." I sat back on my bed against the wall like he did, using it as a couch. We sat there for a couple hours watching episode after episode. A few minutes into the third episode I covered my legs with my blanket because I was getting cold... apparently he was too because he took some so than we were both under the covers. I didn't mind because it was something that we do a lot. However, we did not put our hands on each other's legs a lot... VERY high on my leg; which is exactly what he did next.

I didn't want to look at him because I was scared he was looking at me or we would make awkward eye contact, but I wasn't sure if I wanted his hand to stay there or continue to travel to where it couldn't go any higher. It was almost as if he was reading my mind though because that's the next thing that happened. I wasn't even focused anymore on Compatriot, but I didn't think about it because I was sure he wasn't focused on it either. His voice sounded deep as it broke the painful silence, "Do you want me to stop?"

I didn't say anything at first, "I don't know." I started breathing kind of staggered and wouldn't look at him, but I could tell now that he was definitely looking at me.

He scared me with his psychic abilities, "Look at me." He asked me almost as if he was hurt that I wasn't. I turned my head in time to see his frown disappear and a mischievous smirk appear.

"What?" I asked.

"I have been waiting on this for what seems like eternity." He replied with every bit of desire in his voice.

"Waiting on what?" I inquired hesitantly.

"You."

He swept his hand up to my head and pulled me in to a lip locking kiss that didn't last quite long enough. I was shocked at first but I melted into his arms quickly. He didn't waste any time laying me down, keeping his hand where it had been.

His kisses traveled down my neck until he was blocked by my shirt. He stopped and started struggling with the buttons. Frustratingly he ripped the shirt open getting a scared gasp out of me. He just smiled and started working on my shorts buttons. Those slid off pretty easy but he wasn't satisfied with the amount of clothing that was still on me. He traveled down my stomach leaving a trail of kisses until he got to his destination.

He slid one finger under each side of my pink lacy panties and slid them down my legs slowly. So my surprise he started kissing my feet on his way back up and to an even bigger surprise (for me anyway) he didn't stop kissing when he got to my snatch. Matter-of-factly, he put his hands on the inside of both thighs and pushed them apart to make room for his head.

He started by leaving gently little kisses up and down my lips, teasing me. Then he slid his finger up and down massaging my clit before he plunged his thick fingers into my pussy. I moaned and grabbed the sheets around me for leverage. While his finger worked in and out of me his tongue went to work on my clit. I started moaning and wildly grasping for something to hold onto before the wave of pleasure ripped through me, but to my disappointment he stopped right before I was given the chance. I quickly looked down at him frowning and he quickly answered my questioning eyebrows.

"Oh my dear Christine," he said in the sexiest way. "I have so much more in store for you than a fast finger fuck."

I was nervous and excited as I gazed into his eyes with wonder and anxiousness. I had a feeling though he was going to keep me waiting; teasing me throughout what was supposed to be a casual hang out.

He stood up and took off his pants and I couldn't stop staring at the bulge that took up most of his boxers, but he took those off quickly too so I wasn't left to my imagination for very long. I was surprised at his size and I think he could tell by the look on my face, but he didn't say anything. He stripped off his shirt and kneeled over top of me laying his huge cock on my stomach while his tongue assaulted mine. I reached down to touch him and I couldn't believe how hard he was... and how big. He had to be about eight inches long and thick... VERY thick. I started to close my hand around his cock gently. When I heard him moan quietly I knew that was a good sign, so I started to rub my hand up and down his long shaft. He started to move his hips with my hand moaning louder and louder.

"STOP!" He said alarmingly and suddenly. I was scared and looked up frightened.

He climbed off from on top of me just kneeling at my feet. "You are better at this than I anticipated," he said. "But I don't plan on finishing so soon."

With that he took my hands in his and laid on top of me again, this time holding my hands above my head so I couldn't touch him. Our lips locked and it didn't take him long after that to go after what he started this for. One of his hands left mine and I felt it brush against my stomach as he traveled down to my slit. He pushed the tip of his finger inside and then back out again to rub up and down my clit. Then again he stuck the tip inside me and up and down my slit. I felt his hand leave and I started breathing heavier.

He took his cock and started doing the same movements, but he never stuck his cock inside, just pushed against me teasingly and rubbed up and down my now drenched slit. I moaned frustrated and almost cried. I needed him inside me so badly.

"Please," I begged. "Please. I need you so bad. Please." I pleaded with him and pleaded with him and just when I thought I was going to die with desire I felt the pressure of him pushing against me increase more than before. I was worried he wasn't going to fit when the tip pushed inside with a heavy thrust and a loud moan from me. I felt the pleasure inside me start to burn and then die down as I realized his teasing hadn't ended yet. He stayed there, not moving, in the same spot.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied. "I'm trying not to get off inside you right now." He waited a minute and then said with that naughty smirk, "I just got started." With that he thrusted up into me without warning as hard as he could.

I screamed. Pain and pleasure ripped through me without mercy as his entire cock nestled inside of me. I groaned as a felt him pull out almost everything but the head and then he plunged back into me as hard as the first time. His thrusts seemed to get deeper and more forceful as he fucked me faster and harder. I started moaning louder and louder and I could hear him groaning.

"Jesus Christ Michael," I gasped.

He didn't reply. He sat up though so his knees were practically underneath me and he grabbed my hips pulling me farther onto him. He started moving again faster and harder. His balls started slapping against my ass as his large cock ravaged my small tender pussy.

I moaned louder. "Fuck Michael! Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

"Ahhhh, shit!" He moaned as his hips and my hips were matching each other's thrusts. Our bodies were slamming against each other with such intensity I started to go over the edge.

"Oh my God, Michael. Don't stop. Please. I'm there! OH MY GOD!" Pleasure tore through me like an angry storm. I couldn't move from my state of satisfaction and exhaustion, but that didn't stop him from fucking my cumming body like a rag doll. My pussy was spasming around his cock as he submerged himself in me.

"OH shit Christine." He said. "Fuck." His thrusts slowed down as his cock throbbed inside of me and my pussy tightened around him milking him dry. His breathing was still really heavy but it started to slow down as he stopped moving. He flopped down on top of me and rolled us so I was on top but he was still inside of me.

"Don't get off yet." He said. "Just lay with me."

After a few minutes when our breathing had returned to normal I looked at him with my chin on his chest and smiling eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"What does this mean now?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "I don't know..."

I didn't say anything hoping he would first.

"I guess we are Besties with Bennies."

"What?" I asked giggling.

"You know," he said, "friends with benefits."

I laughed and nodded, "I guess so."

I sat up to get off of him but as I did he grabbed my waist holding me onto him, and I could feel him start to get hard inside me again.

He looked up at me with inquisitive eyes, "Round two?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Besties with Bennies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 393 milliseconds