• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 02

Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 02

I arrived at Professor Cooper's office promptly at 4 as she had requested. Her office door was open when I got there so I knocked on it lightly as I poked my head in.

"Professor?" I asked.

"Yes, come in, Steve." She said from behind her desk. "Shut the door behind you and please a take a seat."

I shut the door and nervously sat down on the chair in front of her desk. She looked at me for a moment without saying anything, and then said,

"So in class today you told me that you were desperate to pass my class and that you would like to do some extra credit. Is that still the case?"

"It is," I told her. "I really need to pass this class, otherwise I might not be able to graduate on time."

"Well right now you really have no hope of passing my class. If I were to give to give you a passing grade you extra credit would have to be quite...strenuous."

"That's fine," I assured her, "I don't mind doing the extra work. I just really want to pass." Something about the way that she said the word "Strenuous" sounded strange to me but I didn't pay it any mind.

"Well, we'll see if you can manage what I have in mind." She leaned back in her chair and unbuttoned the blazer that she was wearing. I tried my best to keep my eyes off of her perfect tits which were now straining to pop out of her tight fitting white shirt.

"There is only one section left in my class, Steven, do you know what that chapter is on?"

"I'm sorry, no I don't." I told her.

"Well I guess that's to be expected, anyone who has grades as poor as yours couldn't be expected to look at the syllabus. The last section in my class is on female domination in sexual relationships."

"Oh, ok." I said.

"You seem surprised, but after all this is a class in human sexuality and female domination is a part of that. It also happens to be my favorite subject that we cover in this course which is why I always save it for last."

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat for a minute as I waited for her to go on. She focused her eyes intently on mine and I found it uncomfortable to meet her gaze despite her obvious beauty.

"Are you familiar with that subject matter at all, Steven?"

"No, I'm not." I told her.

"Well you are going to need to learn it, one way or another. So you have a choice - you can finish the class like a normal student, in which case you will fail the course and not be able to graduate on time, or you can perform extra credit for me after hours. Do you know what you would like to do?"

"Yes, Professor, I would like to do the extra credit. I really want to pass this class and I'm willing to do what you need me to do."

"Well that's good Steven, I think that you are making the right choice."

She opened up one of her dress drawers and took out black velvet bag and she placed on the desk in between us. The bag made a slight thumping sound as she put it down. I wondered what was inside it, and why she had taken it out now, but she made no effort to satisfy my curiosity.

"Your extra credit will begin tomorrow morning, Steven. Be at my house at 9 o'clock in the morning. Tomorrow is Saturday so plan on spending the full day with me; we have a lot of work to do."

"Sounds great," I told her, "I'm looking forward to it. And thanks again for giving me this opportunity."

I started to get up but before I could she stopped me.

"Don't thank me yet, Steve. Lets see how you do with your extra credit assignments first. I also want you to take what is in this bag."

She handed me the black bag on her desk and as I took it from her hand I could feel something hard inside that had an unusual shape.

"Inside there is something for you. Make sure that you have followed the instructions in there before you get to my house tomorrow. Open that bag when you get back to your dorm room tonight."

"I will, and thanks again Professor." I said as I turned to leave her office.

"One last thing, Steven. You remember what I told you this last section was on?"

"Um, female domination in sexual relationships." I said quietly so nobody in the hall would hear me.

"That's right," She told me. "Don't forget it. You may go now."

I walked back to my dorm room as quickly as I could without arousing suspicion and when I was alone in my room I opened the bag that Professor Cooper had given me. At first I didn't know what I was looking at. There was a clear plastic tube and a plastic ring. Right next to these two items was a small stainless steel lock. The lock was open but there was no key in the bag with it. There was also a small piece of paper with a few words written on it:

"Put this on and be at my house tomorrow or fail."

"Put this on?" I thought to myself. "How was I supposed to put this on?"

I turned the piece of paper over and there was a picture that showed exactly how I was supposed to put it on.

The picture showed a penis with the plastic ring looped around the balls and the base of the cock, and the plastic tube was slid over the shaft and connected to the ring; the entire thing was locked in place by the stainless steel lock.

"She's got to be crazy," I thought to myself, "I'm supposed to put this thing on? There's no way I'm doing that."

I sat on the edge of my bed for a minute with the device in my hand and pondered what to do. I knew that I couldn't fail this class, and that following her instructions might be the only way to pass, but was I really ready to go through with this?

As I sat there and thought about what to do I noticed a familiar stirring in my dick. I started to get hard, and the more I thought about locking myself up the harder I got. Was I getting excited by this idea? I couldn't believe it but I realized that this was a huge turn on.

I dropped my pants to my ankles and tried to slide the plastic tube over my raging hard on. I realized that there was no way that this thing would fit over me while I was still hard so the only way that I would be able to fit this on is if I got myself soft first.

I held the plastic device in my left hand and began stroking myself with my right. I thought about the way that Professor Cooper looked in her office that day, about how the next section of her course was on female domination, and I thought about locking myself up and turning control over to her and before I knew it I blew a load onto the carpet in front of me.

It was probably the fastest and hardest that I had ever come.

After a few deep breaths I cleaned myself up and put the plastic ring around the base of my balls and now flaccid cock. I slid the plastic tube over my shaft and hooked it into the ring. I paused for a minute before clicking the lock shut, but already I could feel my cock starting to stiffen again and I knew that if I didn't do it now it might not be able to fit. I closed the lock and it shut with a satisfying click.

I woke up three times during the night with my penis struggling in vain to break out of its plastic prison. Each time my cock felt like it would become so hard that it would break the walls of the cage but each time the cage prevented my dick from achieving a full erection. It was a fitful night sleep to say the least so I had no trouble waking up on time to get to Professor Cooper's house at 9 as she had requested.

I arrived at her house promptly at 9 as she had instructed me and I rang the doorbell of her front door.

"Good to see you here, Steve," She said when she opened the door. "You've made the right choice. Come in."

She was wearing a casual outfit of jeans and a tee shirt, but even with those modest clothes on I had a hard time taking my eyes off of her ass as she walked in front of me. My cock began to stir but it was stopped abruptly by the device that it was locked up in.

We got to her living room she sat down on a chair while I sat down on the couch across the coffee table from her.

"Now as you know Steve you are in danger of failing my class," She began, "If we just let things proceed as normal you would not be able to get your grade up enough to get a passing grade during the last section of the course. However, if you are willing to work with me after hours I can teach you the same material in a live setting, rather than an academic one, and I will be able to give you the grade that you need in order to pass. Since you've come here today I assume that you want to go for the extra credit, is that correct?"

"Yes." I told her nervously.

"Well that's good. As I told you yesterday, the final section of my class in on female domination in sexual relationships. If you want to pass you will learn this material by serving as my male submissive slave, and I will be your dominatrix."

"Wait, what?" I said. "That's a little much."

"Is it?" She asked me as she stood up from her seat. "Are you telling me that doesn't interest you? You weren't excited by the package that I gave you yesterday?"

I thought back to how hard I came and realized that she was right.

"I guess it does excite me." I told her.

"That's what I thought. From now on we will meet here every weekend until the end of the semester. If during that time you serve me adequately as a slave I will allow you to pass my class. While you are here you will follow my every instruction and you will refer to me as Mistress. Is that understood?"

"Yes, it is."

She slapped me hard across the face.

"How did I tell you to refer to me, slave?"

"Mistress, I'm sorry mistress."

"That's better. But you'll still need to be punished when we begin. Now, stand up and walk there to the center of the room."

I did as she asked and shifted my weight back and forth as I waited for her next command.

"Now look at you," She said, "That's really no way for a slave to be dressed. Strip."

"I can't, I mean, what if someone sees, and I'm supposed to get naked in front of you?"

"Slave, you are already going to be punished for your earlier infraction, keep this up and your punishment will be much worse. Now strip."

I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor next to me. I pulled off my socks and shoes and jeans and placed them next to my shirt. I paused and looked at her before taking off my boxers.

"Strip." She said again.

I pulled my boxers off and tried to cover myself with my hands as best as I could.

"Hands at your side slave, let me take a look at you."

I slowly moved my hands to my side and she walked a slow circle around me as I stood there naked except for the device locked to my penis.

"Very nice, I can see that I have chosen well." She remarked.

"And how is this?" She asked as her fingers played with my imprisoned manhood, "Nice and tight?"

"Yes, it's very tight...Mistress." As I said the word "Mistress" I felt myself surrendering power over to her. It excited me further.

"Good, I'm glad to see you have managed to follow my instructions so far. But I'm still not satisfied with the way that you're dressed. Stand still."

I stood where I was as she walked across the room to a cabinet under her bookshelf. She pulled out a small duffle bag and walked back towards me.

"I like to keep my slaves under lock and key." She told me. "The items in this bag will make sure that happens. If you resist at all your punishment will be double what you have already earned. Hold out your hands."

I offered my hands in front of me and she pulled out a pair of black leather cuffs from her duffle bag and attached one to each of my wrists. The cuffs buckled closed and attached to each one was a metal ring that could be attached to something. Before I had time to fully grasp the cuffs she produced the next item from the bag. It was a wide black strap that she wrapped around my waist. It too buckled shut securely. She then pulled my wrists behind my back and attacked them to the strap around my waist.

"Well that's better," She said, "But I still don't think we're there yet."

She removed from the bag next a wide, black collar that had "Slave" printed on the front of it.

"This is going to be your slave collar. Wearing it will be a constant reminder to you that you belong to me. But that's exactly what you want, isn't it?"

I could feel my penis struggling in vain to harden and I knew that she was right.

"Yes Mistress," I told her, "That is exactly what I want."

"Good."

She wrapped the collar around my neck and buckled it shut as well.

"Almost done, kneel slave."

I dropped to my knees in front on her and she grabbed the last item out her the duffle bag. It was a leash that she attached to my collar. She took the free end and wrapped it around the base of the couch.

"Now that's much better," She said as she looked at me. "Just how a slave should be; naked, except for the implements of his bondage, and on his knees before his mistress. I'll be back, don't run off anywhere slave."

She picked up my discarded clothing and placed it into the now empty duffle bag and began to walk out of the room.

"Wait, mistress." I began to protest, "You can't leave me here like this."

"I can leave you however I want slave," She told me sternly, "And you've just earned yourself further punishment. Now keep your mouth shut and do as you are told."

She turned and left the room and I was left to consider my predicament. Naked, trussed up like a sex slave, and now without my clothes. I waited for a quite some time and then I heard the sound of heels walking down the stairs toward me.

The walking approached me from behind and my mistress walked in front of my and stood still.

"Look at me, slave."

I looked up and saw the most amazing sight that I have ever seen. Professor Cooper had been completely transformed and the woman who stood in front of me now had before become the perfect vision of a dominatrix.

She was wearing black leather high-heeled boots that soared past her knees and didn't stop until the middle of her thighs. On her crotch was a black leather garment that hid her pussy and ass, but was so tight that the outline of everything was completely visible. Around her stomach and chest she had a black leather corset that pushed her already perfect tits up to even higher and fuller heights. She blond hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail and she wore a rich shade of dark her lipstick on her lips. On each of her hands was a pair of long black leather gloves. They didn't stop until they passed her elbows.

The frustration in my loins was extremely intense as my cock struggle mightily to become erect but was still firmly locked in the device that I had put on the night before.

"I can tell that you like what you see, slave."

"Yes mistress, I do." I told her.

"Good, because your real training begins now." She said as she picked up my collar. "Follow me to my dungeon."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds