• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In the Still of the Night

In the Still of the Night

"In the Still of the Night
I hear the wolf howl, honey
Sniffing around your door
In the Still of the Night
I feel my heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta have more"

Whitesnake

You shouldn't have walked through the wood but it's four in the morning and you're rather drunk after being at a party all night. You wouldn't have had to walk home if your friend Emma hadn't gone and copped off with some bloke, she left the party early without telling you and it wasn't until you noticed her car wasn't parked in the driveway that you even knew she'd left; so now you've got no choice but to walk home. The road makes a large loop around Bindbole Wood and you would save yourself about 3 miles of walking if you take a short cut. You're a little uncertain about going through the wood at night but you think 'What's the worst that can happen?'

So you walk through the dark woods still dressed in your black party dress. A dress you chose deliberately because it was nice and short and showed off your shapely, tanned legs and contrasted nicely with your long blond hair. Your also wearing your favorite pair of Jimmy Choo's the ones with the 4" heels that make your legs look even longer. Other than that you're wearing, well, not much really, just a flimsy piece of material that barely covers your shaven pussy. You really had hoped to be in Emma's place tonight with your legs spread wide for a good hard fucking but all the boys at the party had been so dull, not one of them had been worth the effort.

You look up at the full moon and giggle to yourself thinking about werewolves and just as you do a dog howls in the distance making you jump slightly. You're tell yourself not to be so ridiculous when I grab your arm and drag you off the path into the trees. You're heart leaps out of your chest, you try to scream but I shove you roughly up against a tree trunk and it knocks the wind out of you. Before you can catch a breath I clamp one hand tightly over your mouth; with my other hand I draw a wicked looking knife, the blade shimmers in the pale moonlight and the cold touch of the steel as I press it against your neck makes you shiver with fear. I lean in close and you can feel my warm breath against your skin as I whisper in your ear

"Scream and I'll slit your throat."

You try and struggle but I press the blade deeper into your soft skin as a warning. A cold wave of fear washes over you and you go limp but point to your handbag thinking I'm a mugger but I hiss "It's not your money I'm interested in bitch."

I grab your hair pulling your head back sharply as I look up and down. "So what's dirty little slut like you doing walking through the woods at this hour?" I ask in an amused tone. You try to answer but with my hand over your mouth you can't say a word I leer at you as I continue "No need to answer that question, I think we both know what you're doing dressed like a cheap whore walking through the woods at night. Now let's see what's on offer."

I cut your dress with the knife, slicing neatly down through the center all the way down to your belly. As your firm tits peak out from the tattered remains of your dress I slip the knife away and grab your nipples, pinching them hard between my fingers. You yelp in pain as I twist and pull on your nipples painfully.

"Nice tits," I say, giving your nipples a particularly viscous pinch "very sensitive nipples. Now let's see the rest of you." I draw the knife again and cut the straps of your dress off your shoulders and the remains of it slide off your body to pool at your feet. I let out a low whistle of appreciation as I inspect you "Very nice whore, very nice indeed" I rest my hands on your shoulders for a moment before running them down your body, my nails leaving bright red scratches down your breasts and belly before hooking them into the waistband of your flimsy G-string.

"No, p-please don't" you gasp but I ignore you and rip the tiny piece of fabric off, leaving you naked but for your shoes. I hold the shredded remains of your panties up to my face and inhale deeply letting your scent flood my nose. Despite, or maybe because of, the pain and rough treatment you find yourself extremely turned on and your pussy is soaking something I can't help but noticing as I examine your panties. I look at you and raise an eyebrow questioningly, at the same time I slide a single finger into your cunt making you moan involuntarily. I hook my finger inside your wet pussy and lift, forcing you to arch your back and making you moan even louder. Withdrawing my finger, I hold it up in front of your face, the thick layer of your cum coating it glints in the moonlight.

"It seems you enjoy being treated like cheap slut don't you?" I ask. You feel like your body has betrayed you as you nod your head almost against your will. I slip my finger into your mouth making you taste your own juices and unable to help yourself, you suck on it eagerly as tears of shame and humiliation well up in your eyes.

"Please..." you whisper as I pull my finger out of your mouth.

"Please what?" I ask smiling "Is that 'Please let me go' or 'please fuck me'?"

You look at me, the tears streaming down your face now as you whisper "Fuck me".

"What's that? I didn't quite hear you slut."

Your body aches for more rough treatment for the abuse you desperately want and need but your mind screams at you to beg me to let you go or at least be gentle with you. Impatiently I slap you hard across the face snapping your head back and leaving a bright red imprint of my palm across your cheek.

"Well slut?"

Broken, abused, and yet so turned on, the words tumble out of your mouth like a death sentence.

"Please, fuck me."

I grab your hair again, use it to pull you around and then roughly shove you face first into the tree. Releasing your hair I unbuckle my belt and pull it out of the loops of my jeans. Threading one end of my belt through the buckle I slip it over your head and around your neck before pulling it tight causing you to choke and cough. I use the free end of my belt to bind your wrists tight together in the small of your back.

"I'm going to fuck your ass" I tell you, grabbing your firm ass cheeks with both hands "but first I'm going to warm it up." I start pulling long twigs off surrounding pushes and trees, until I have a good handful of them. I swish them through air a few times making sure you can the whistling noise they make.

Without any further warning I bring the bunch of twigs down hard across your deliciously naked ass with a resounding crack. You cry out with pain from the first strike and the second and the third but by the fourth your screams are just muffled groans and you find yourself raising your ass up, pushing it backward to meet the next blow, needing to feel the sharp, stinging pain. I don't stop until your ass is crisscrossed with lots of beautiful bright red stripes and scratches, a few of which are deep enough to draw blood.

Discarding the makeshift flogger I slide a cool hand over your lovely hot ass, feeling the heat rising from the beating. I let my hands slide lower, slipping them between your thighs - I'm not at all surprised to find they're slick with the cum that's oozing from your cunt.

I push myself against you, pressing my hard cock against your abused ass, letting you feel it through the rough material of my jeans.

"You're such a dirty cunt, you're loving this aren't you?" When the only response I get is a muffled whimper I pull back and slap your battered ass hard making you scream, "I asked you question bitch, now answer it."

"Y-yes." You whimper in response

"Yes, what?"

"Yes S-sir" praying that it's the right answer.

"That's better slut," I say smiling. "Now beg me to rape your ass."

"P-please S-sir..." you trail off unable or unwilling to lower yourself to the depths of depravity, to beg me to violate you like that. I slap your ass again, hard.

"Beg." I order. Knowing you have no choice, knowing I'll probably rape you anyway and realizing that in some dark corner of your soul you want this, all of this you whisper:

"Please Sir, rape my ass."

"Louder." I say as I undo my fly and push down my jeans and pants down, finally letting my engorged cock free.

"Please Sir, rape my ass."

"Louder." Spreading your ass cheeks and nudging my cock up against your tight hole.

"PLEASE SIR, RAPE MY ASS!"

I push my cock into you, impaling you on its length as I drive it deep into your ass. You let out a long moan of mixed pleasure and pain, of shame and lust as I penetrate you, stretching your ass wide. After the first plunge I pull back slowly and then start fucking you, hard, driving my cock in and out of your ass. You grunt and squeal like a pig and push your ass back to meet every thrust of my hard prick - loving the feel of my cock embedded deep in your ass. I reach around you and grab your tits squeezing them tight and digging my nails in; my mouth is on your neck and shoulders, biting hard and leaving bright red marks of possession on your body.

As I get close to cumming I pull out of your ass (much to your disappointment and frustration) and untie my belt form your wrists and order you to get on your knees. When you hesitate, I grab your long, blonde hair and force you to your knees in front of me.

"Open your mouth and play with yourself."

No hesitation this time, your hands snake down to your wet cunt and you frenziedly masturbate yourself, three fingers in your slit and you rub your clit vigorously. You open your mouth wide, eager to receive the gift of my cum, your eyes half closed, your face a mask of naked lust and desire.

I wank my cock with one hand my other grabs the spare end of the belt, pulling your face close to me and causing you to choke; you don't stop frigging yourself though, if anything your hands move faster on your clit.

I pull up my trousers and take my belt from your throat. I look at you kneeling in a disheveled heap at my feet, your face covered in my cum and your tears. I fish your lipstick out of your handbag and write the word 'SLUT' on your forehead in bright red letters, then 'PIG' across your tits and 'WHORE' on your belly, finally I write my phone number on your arm. Discarding your lipstick, I turn and walk away, leaving you broken and abused without so much as backward glance.

I've barely been walking for five minutes when my phone rings and you beg me to come back and fuck you again.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In the Still of the Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 454 milliseconds