• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bryony Submits Ch. 02

Bryony Submits Ch. 02

Please read the first chapter otherwise this story will make little sense.

*****

From John

Bryony,

I am happy this week with your cooperation. You really are enjoying the training aren't you? I'd like you to tell me more about your work colleague and why you turned him down. He wants to fuck you doesn't he? Do you want to fuck him? You've already given a blow job to a work colleague to get promotion. So I am sure that you are willing to cheat on Rick again for me. We need to move your training up another notch.

I want you to cut your pubic hair again, but this time, make it very short, but do not shave it fully. When you have done that and to show your subservience to me you will send me a photo of your naked body. You can leave off your head if you prefer. I want a front and back view, (use a mirror). It is important that the pictures display your cunt, so make sure your legs are wide apart. I own that cunt so you need to ask my permission each time when you begin fucking other men.

You will also get yourself tattooed on your wrist. Buy yourself a watch, probably a man's watch. This is to conceal it from Rick. I am sending you a picture of what I want. It can be quite small. It is Chinese characters showing the date you decided to accept your submission to me. Please take a photo in close up so I know it is done properly but I also want it to show up on your naked pictures as well. I know you will find this difficult. I am putting my brand on you and I hope you will revel in the fact that you have this permanent mark on your body.

That's it for this week. Write me again in seven days. Don't forget the pictures, I am looking forward to seeing them.

From Bryony

I was not expecting the instructions you sent me and again had to think long and hard about continuing our correspondence. I was blushing and feeling humiliated as I read through your email but realise that that is the reason I keep going. It's the embarrassment and humiliation that I seem to crave. That feeling of being at your mercy makes me very flushy down below. In other words my cunt gets so wet I can feel wetness running down my legs.

You asked me about Ron who I work with. He suggested going out for a drink after work but I said "No". He's asked me to have lunch with him since then. Yes, I do want to fuck him but you know that saying about never shitting on your own doorstep? He's very attractive and very married with three children. His desk is close to mine. So I said "No" to the lunch too. I don't want to mess up his life. I don't want to have to change jobs to avoid him if it all went wrong.

I've started wearing thinner, strappier tops without the bra so guys are eyeballing me and chatting with me more than ever. I'm enjoying my new life and it's all down to you sir, so, reluctantly, I have followed your instructions, at least up to a point.

Rick fucked me this last weekend and I did enjoy it. It's got to be better than doing yourself and I had lots of slutty happenings to think about as we did it. It was Saturday night after we went to bed, missionary style. I can honestly confirm that the initiative all came from him. I know from your last email where this is leading, (fucking other men), so I don't need Rick to do that. But it was okay as a stop gap. He asked about my shorter cunt hair and I told him I had started swimming at the local baths and did not want stray hairs peeping out of my costume. He said he liked it and suggested I shave it all off. I think I would like that. Please can you give me permission sir?

The reluctance was about the tattoo and the photographs. I'm self conscious about my large bum (or would you prefer me to write arse?) and my smallish tits. I'm scared that once you see my naked body you will lose interest in me and stop writing. I know my body is a bit pair shaped. My skin is also very pale and freckled (as you can see) because I'm fair skinned and need to wear factor 50 suntan lotion otherwise I burn. I want you to be filled with lust when you look at the pictures and use them to masturbate over. If you do I expect you won't speak about it. It would be nice to see your photo but again I expect you would say "No" to that too.

You will see from the photos that I have complied with your request to have a tattoo on my wrist. Now for the hard part, I could lie about it but I never want to lie to you sir. It looks completely genuine but, risking another one of your forfeits, I decided to have one of those that fades away after a few months. I have always hated tattoos on women and the idea of having something like that permanently on my body frightens me. I will admit that every time I look at it I get a sexual tingle so I promise to consider a permanent one after this one has faded. Sorry sir, I know you will be angry with me -now do your worst!

You will now see that whilst I am still yours to command there may be limits in the future beyond which I will not go. There are stories about women doing it with animals. Please do not ask me to do that. I cannot. There is also something else that has been bothering me. Will you be asking me to split with Rick somewhere down the line? As things are at the moment I could not contemplate it. It's obvious that if he ever discovers what I have been up to during the week, he will probably want to end it. But it's got to come from him not me. I know it's rather naughty of me but I rather like the idea of making him my cuckold. I'm loving what's happening but I realise I still have feelings for him.

From John

What the fuck Bryony!

Who the hell is supposed to be in charge here? I warn you that if you try any more of this turning the tables, imposing conditions, reinterpreting my instructions to suit yourself- our relationship, for what it's worth, will be at an end. I don't have time for it so I'm refusing to answer any of the rubbish you spout about in your last paragraph. You have a way out so if you don't like it—just pull the fucking plug.

As for the tattoo fiasco I'm inclined to allow that for the time being. I promised I was a benevolent leader didn't I? But that doesn't mean no punishment. You will repeat the last punishment but do it on four consecutive nights. No waiting for a warm dry night. Tell me all about it. If it rains every night, tough- there are umbrellas you know.

Thank you for your photographs. You are a beautiful woman. Stop putting yourself down.

Your comments about Ron are fair enough but I think he might be useful to you. You are at a point where you are ready to fuck a stranger. In fact it sounds like you want to. Am I right? A good slut will always answer "Yes" to that question.

Make sure Ron knows you are not interested in him. Don't give him the real reason. Say he's not your type or whatever. Make sure he gets the message. Men can be stupid at times. I don't want him harbouring any hopes you'll change your mind. Have lunch with him. Tell him you've found out that Rick is fucking a woman he's met over in Scarborough. Say you want to get your own back. What's good for the gander is also good for the goose, that sort of thing. Tell him you don't want to start an affair with anyone. Spell it out. You want a one night stand. But the man he finds will get to fuck you. This kind of conversation is against your nature isn't it? Well, make it your nature. It's unlikely he'll fix you up with someone suitable all at once. But I want you to set it up so that he's at least going through all his list of male friends. I'm sure he'll find a suitable victim for you.

Make sure you are still wearing miniskirts during this next week. Leave the house without panties twice in the week. On one of these occasions take a bus ride and go up onto the top deck. In addition to whatever happens with Ron you have my permission to fuck a guy who hits on you over the next week. It's up to you, you don't have to accept a date with the first man that asks you.

By now you've probably already opened the attachment. That naked body is mine, I took the pictures today, read the date on the newspaper. Buy yourself a copy if you want to make sure it's genuine. As you can see I do not have any tattoos. Oh, by the way, you have my permission to shave your pubes. Make sure you keep them shaved at all times.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bryony Submits Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds