• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 06

Kate and Jake Ch. 06

A 34 Year Old Mother And Her 18 Year Old Son

After the oral sex they cuddled for a long time, and then decided to party, to celebrate a wonderful day - a monumental milestone in their lives together. They showered first, and, as they did before lunch, they showered together. This time they didn't have sex under the cascading water, only because they had not only each enjoyed being brought to orgasm by the other through oral sex, but also enjoyed gratuitous intercourse in between, and were quite satisfied for the time being.

After showering they decided robes were an appropriate form of dress, she in her silk robe, and he, not having a robe of his own, dressed in a flannel robe from the bathroom cupboard. At his mother's suggestion, Jake opened the bottle of champagne she had in the refrigerator for a special occasion - they agreed that things couldn't be more special that the events of today. She prepared a platter of finger food, neither of them being in the mood for a heavy meal, and they lay curled up together on the generous couch, music on, cuddling, occasionally picking at the platter, and sipping their champagne.

"I don't know how you feel, Jake, but for me, life can't get any better than this. I feel so comfortable snuggled up here with my son, and the events of today have blown me away - in a very positive and romantic way."

"Me too ," he replied. "I was very genuine when I asked you to show me what I should be doing with girls, so that the Cassie disaster never occurs again - I just wanted to learn, and to get the benefit of your experience. I'd no idea that the practical demonstrations would lead to lovemaking sessions, and create an entirely new relationship between me and my amazing mother, but they have, and that prompts a number of questions."

"Now would be a good time to ask," Kate said, "and also a good time for both of us to think about what all this means."

"Okay. Well, you used the word, 'romantic'. I feel the same way towards you now. I've always loved you in a familial way, and been convinced you're the best mum in the world, but now that we're lovers, in the biblical sense, I suppose the events of today have changed things. I mean, what do I call you now? - Kate; Mum; Darling; Love; or something else? How do you see our relationship now? Do we now sleep together, or in our separate beds in our own rooms? Today has been so wonderful, and so full of awesome experiences for me, as sexual newbie, but what does it all mean for our future?"

"My, my," she said. "My son is not only an English Lit major and therefore good with words, but it seems he is also a deep thinker - what a lot of questions, but they're good questions, so let me see if I can answer them all...

"Firstly I want to comment on something you said: '... lovers, in the biblical sense...'. I really like that because we really did make love, didn't we? It wasn't a case of simply describing and demonstrating techniques - we really did make love. I want you to know I feel the same way as you do about that. Things have changed, and from my point of view, changed for the better, in a wonderful way.

"As to what you call me ... Well, if it's okay with you, I'd like you to still call me Mum. I've been your mum for eighteen years during which I've nurtured you, cherished you, loved you in a maternal way, and been so proud of having you as my son. I don't ever want to give those precious experiences of motherhood up, so it would please me if you call me, 'Mum' when we're not having sex. When we're making love, you can call me anything you like: darling; honey bun; my little slut; whatever turns you on... but if it comes naturally, then 'Mum' is still okay with me even in the heights of passion."

"My little slut!" he repeated. "Mum! Where did that come from? Can you imagine your loving son calling you a slut, or you allowing it?"

She laughed at his outrage, and said, "My darling boy, you're going to learn a lot more about your mother than just how to manually or orally bring her to orgasm. Now let me explain the 'mother in public, but slut in the bedroom' thing. I really do want to remain your Mum when we're with other people, and even in private, when we're not making love. But, when we're making love, or even just feeling frisky, I'm happy for things to be quite different."

"I know the mother-son routine," he said, "but how different do you want it to be when we're making love?"

"As I implied a moment ago, there is a whole different side of me that, as my son, you've never seen, but as my lover, you'll find out about soon enough. As a mother, and even as a nurse, I necessarily have to assume a more dominant role at times: the decision maker of the family, and the one who tells patients and junior staff what to do at the hospital. However, as a lover, I'm naturally a submissive person. I'm not a doormat and have never let my boyfriends walk all over me, but if I'm with someone I'm fond of and intend to have sex with, I like to be a playful little submissive and let him take the lead. I've been cautious in the past, being careful who I submit too, and careful how much trust I put in them, but with you, my darling Jake, I have no fears, no reservations, and trust you completely as the custodian of my happiness. In that sense, you can do whatever you like with me as my lover: you can still call me, 'Mum' if you like, or say, 'come here my little slut and bend over the table'. However, when we're in mother-son mode, I still expect you to be respectful and obedient, as you've always been, and that will have to also extend to the rest of your lessons - the teacher has to be in control of the class."

"What a revelation!" he said. "I've no problem with carrying on as we always have when we're in mother-son mode, but how will I know whether you're in that mode or of a mind to be playful and frisky, other than when we're actually in bed together?"

"Don't worry," she said, "you'll soon get the hang of it, and you'll find that I can switch instantly from one mode to the other, and back again. Let me give you an example. Say I'm helping you get ready to go to uni, and we're at the breakfast table - I might say, 'C'mon, Jake, eat up your porridge or you'll be late' - an example of me being in bossy, mummy mode. You might obey me, or you might be in a horny mood, feeling like a quickie to start your day with a bang, and say, 'Come here wench', bend me over the table, lift the hem of my robe to expose my nakedness, and have your wicked way with me. If that happened, I'd go instantly into submissive lover mode and enjoy you fucking me. However, when it was over, I'd probably go straight back into mummy mode and say, after giving you a smile and a kiss, of course, 'Now you've had your fun, finish your porridge and go and get dressed'. Do you see how it works?"

"Now you've explained it, yes, I understand... logically... but are you saying that I can have sex with you whenever I want - that I don't have to wait for a mutually convenient time to do all the things you are teaching me?"

"That's what I'm saying," she confirmed. "If we're going to go back to just being mother and son after your lessons, then, no, that wouldn't be appropriate at all. However, if we're going to continue as both mother and son, and lovers, then that should be the way it is. In my opinion, all partnerships and marriages would be better if they were like that, and not orchestrated. Of course, I trust you to act appropriately in any given circumstance, like, for example, not groping me when we have guests, and being considerate when I have my period, but I know you're the quintessential gentleman, and I don't have to spell it out. Now we've consummated our relationship in a new and wonderful way, as a lover I'm yours to do with what you want, Jake, and I will never deny you anything - so, please, never masturbate when I'm available. If you ever find yourself feeling horny, come and find me, and enjoy the real thing; either a quickie if you need to get back to your studies, or a longy if we both have the time for it."

"Mum! If any of my mate's girlfriends said that to her man, he would marry her in an instant, not wanting to lose her to anyone else. For me it's a fantasy come true. I'm gobsmacked! I don't know what to say, other than thank you." He thought for a long moment while they held hands, and then said, "Let me make some promises to you in return. Firstly, the same applies to you - whatever I'm doing, if ever you're in need of a cuddle, or more, please never go without because I'm busy studying, or otherwise occuplied. I know women are not as constantly horny as guys, so I'll probably pester you more than you will me, but I just want you to know that the offer is there and I will always be delighted if and when you knock on my door."

She interrupted him with a chuckle at this point: "I think you'll find your mum is not like most other women, and I fear you might have released a tiger, now you've let me out of the closet."

He smiled, kissed her, and continued with what he was saying: "Second: I want to make love to you as an equal, when I know what to do (they both smiled), but I never want to lose you as my mother, so never fear about that part of our lives changing. (She hugged his arm and smiled lovingly at him when he said this). Third: I might be a horny eighteen year old, but I promise I won't ever take you for granted, or use you for cheap sexual thrills. Once I know all the tricks you're going to teach me, I'll always be mindful of you when we make love, and do my best to make it mutually satisfying, fulfilling and enjoyable."

"Oh, Jake, I've been waiting for a man to say that to me all my adult life, but no one ever has, until now. I love you for that. However, as I said before, don't let your gentlemanly manners and concerns make you hold back when there just isn't time for the whole performance. I love long lovemaking sessions with all the trimmings, but in between, I also love quickies, and I'd be upset if you felt you had to masturbate rather than disturb me - quickies are great! I might as well tell you now, while we're getting to know each other in this new light, I also love the occasional bit of rough sex with someone I trust completely," she concluded with a blush.

He put his arm around her and said, "I had no idea my mother was such a little sex pot," and she snuggled into him. "So, if we're sitting like this, watching TV, I can do things like this without asking?" he said, as he slipped his hand between the lapels of her robe and fondled her breast - "or this?" and he withdrew his hand, placed it on her little bum, and gave it a rub and a gentle squeeze.

"Yep ," she replied, "and I hope you do," she said, with a cheeky smile. "I'm a very feely, touchy person with someone I love."

After that they chatted about a range of subjects, some of which they wouldn't have discussed before today, thinking they were too personal or otherwise inappropriate topics of conversation for mother and son. They also enjoyed petting one another as they sipped their champagne and talked the evening away.

At one stage Jake asked Kate, "Now we're lovers as well as mother and son, do we still sleep in our own beds, or do you want me to sleep with you?"

"Hmm," she said, "If we were conventional lovers, unrelated I mean, and you'd just moved in with me, then we'd sleep in the same bed. If today hadn't happened, then we'd continue to sleep in our own rooms, and our own beds, as we've always done. I'm negotiable, but if you're asking me for my preference, I think I'd go for keeping things as 'normal' as we can, preserving the mother-son scenario. Having said that, you can always come to my bed whenever you feel like doing so, just for a cuddle, or a quickie, or to stay the whole night if you want. I might sound a bit sentimental or even silly, but I don't want to lose what we've had as parent and child for eighteen years, but at the same time I don't want to minimise this wonderful new relationship, either."

"Not silly at all, Mum," he replied. "In fact, I'd like it that way too. Girlfriends come and go, but a boy only has one mum, and she's his mum forever. I'd like to preserve that too, especially, as you say, we can enjoy the 'other' whenever we want to. Besides, there are some practical advantages to staying in our own rooms. Often I study late, while you sometimes go to bed early when you're on an early shift the next day, and in the morning you sometimes have to get up as 5.30am, while I usually get up at 7.00am."

"You're a good man, Jake," she said as she snuggled into him - "perfect for me, but then that shouldn't be surprising since, genetically, you're exactly half of me. Talking of bed... I'm feeling quite exhausted after our several workouts today, and the champagne - how about you?"

"Me too," he said, as he disentangled himself, stood up, took her hand, and helped her to her feet.

They walked to the door of her room with their arms around each other's back, stopped, and kissed goodnight. She said, "Tired as I'm, I don't want this day to end. On this occasion, I would like you to sleep with me if that's okay with you? As I said, you can do anything you want with me, but I might not be a very exciting participant because, to use the vernacular of today's youth, I'm totally 'shagged out' after breaking all records with regard to the number of times I've done it in one day - but don't let that stop you, if you're in the mood for more."

Jake chuckled and replied, "It might surprise you, Mum, but this eighteen year old son of yours is shagged out too, and feeling a bit of ball strain down below... but I'd love to cuddle you to sleep, like you used to cuddle me when I came to your bed as a little boy, with a tummy ache or something similar."

She smiled, kissed him, and, taking him by the hand, led him into her bedroom. They disrobed and snuggled up under the covers like two spoons, her bottom in his lap; his arms around her; one of his hands resting innocently on one of her breasts.

"This is so nice," she said dreamily, as if it was a new and very pleasant experience for her.

"Yes it is." He thought it was nice too, feeling her bubble butt nestled in his lap, and the feminine curves of her body under his arm, a breast gently cupped in his hand. Despite his tiredness and conviction that he wasn't interested in having sex again, or perhaps exactly because of those things, because he was relaxed and not trying, he was amazed to feel a tingling in his loins and then a rapidly growing erection. He repositioned himself to allow his erection to pop up and lie between them, sandwiched between their bodies, his balls nestled in the cleavage of her bottom.

"Except something hard is pressing against my tailbone ," she complained. "I thought you said you were too tired to do anything. Feels like you're pretty rampant to me."

"I am very tired ," he agreed. "but he seems to have a mind of his own - nothing to do with me ... but, I don't think I've got the energy to let him have his wicked way tonight, so let's ignore him and go to sleep."

He moved his hips back a little so his now rock hard member was not pressing on her back.

"Please don't move away. I was enjoying the cuddle," she complained again.

"I don't understand," he said, truthfully. "If I cuddle you, you complain about my erection sticking into you, and if I move away you want me to come back. You'll have to give me a hint as to what I should be doing, Mum."

"Well, silly, why don't you put him inside where he belongs, and then he'll be all warm, comfy, and hopefully, eventually go to sleep, and so can we."

"But I thought you were way too tired for sex?"

"Never too tired for intimacy ... just too tired for the huff and puff, jig-a-jig, and all that energetic, sweaty stuff. Just put him in, and if you want to move around a little, then that's okay, but please be slow and gentle, and if you're too tired for that, we'll just go to sleep with him inside."

Jack reached down between her upper thighs and gently parted her labia. She moaned softly and wriggled her bottom ever so slightly in appreciation. As he gently fingered her he found she was quite wet and slippery. This quelled any reservations he might have had about lack of arousal and lubrication, and he gently nuzzled the tip of his erect penis in among her labial folds, and then ever so slowly, slid it all the way in, and paused. She sighed.

He lay there for a moment, not wanting to move her body any more than he could manage. This was like nothing he had felt or experienced before. Because he was not planning to have energetic sex, not planning to ejaculate, the holding back only served to inflate his penile shaft and cock-head even more, and he felt like it would surely burst its skin if he didn't relieve it. After another moment he slowly moved it out a little and then all the way back in. She was almost asleep but managed another soft moan of pleasure, which encouraged him to move in her again, still slowly and gently. While doing this ever so slowly and quietly he also very softly explored her figure with his free hand, gently running his hand over the curve of her hips, around her trim waist, up her flat belly, to finally cup first one and then the other breast softly in his hand. She pushed her bottom ever so slightly, but firmly, into his lap for deeper penetration. This went on for a good ten minutes until finally he had to strain to prevent crying out as he felt the tsunami of orgasm explode throughout his body, and in his mind, as his now giant penis erupted like a volcano within her. He then had to fight to contain his breathing, and stop his body jerking with the aftershocks. She gave one last sigh of pleasure, and pressed back into him as he cuddled her.

Neither knew when he finally shrivelled up and fell out of her as they were both sound asleep by that time, still cuddling in the spoon position.

----- oOo -----

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds