• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Brother Comes Home Ch. 01

Brother Comes Home Ch. 01

Editor's Note: Story contains nonconsentual sexual content.

*

This is the story of how I took my sisters virginity. But in one of the worst ways I possibly could have. My name is Luke by the way. I'm going to college and I'm 20. I graduated high school when I was seventeen, skipped a few grades.

It's the end of May, I had just finished my first year of college and boy was I beat. I was returning home to my mom, dad, and little sister. My mom works as a lawyer, so growing up it was often she wouldn't be home till late working on a case. My dad never really talked about his job, but he had something to do with the government. Actually he probably did talk about his job but I never listened. He was always away on some big trip to some other country.

When he was home I would spend my time up in my room. But since both my parents were busy with their jobs, I took care of my little sister. Her name is Bethany, but I always called her Beth. She's only 18, and when I left she had been seventeen. Duh.

To Beth I was her whole world growing up. We went swimming, horse played in the house, video games, Friday night movie nights. I let her force me play dolls and have tea parties. When I joined the football team she came to all my games. When she turned twelve is when she started to... Develop.

She hit puberty and hair under her arms started to grow, her chest became bigger. I never really noticed, but mom did. She told me cause Beth was becoming a lady I had to stop some things with her. Like wrestling. But when mom was gone, we continued. She didn't become a real 'girl' until before I left. I was a senior, she was a freshman.

She had started wearing dresses, painting her nails, and denied to play around with me. When I graduated I moved right off to college, so it's been a year since I've seen my sister. (I hated leaving on school breaks, I had a girlfriend that kept me there.)

A few days before school ended she broke up with me cause I wouldn't stay for summer, I really wanted to go home.

After my plane flight I took a looonnnngggg sleep. My mom woke me up on a Saturday morning at 11. I'd been asleep since yesterday afternoon. We lived in Texas and I had gone to school in New York. It wasn't a long flight, but it still kicked my butt.

I let out a yawn a stretched. My mom said it was nice to see me then rushed off to work. Something about a divorce case. I was home alone, or so I thought. I figured cause it was a Saturday my sister would be a normal high schooler and have plans. Of course she didn't. I went down to the kitchen in my boxers. I made a beeline to the fridge, opening it and drinking from the jug of milk. I heard some footsteps and finished chugging to hear, "Pig." A sweet voice said from the doorway.

I put the milk back in the fridge and looked up to see my darling baby sister standing in the doorway in her pajamas. A pink silk set that business women would wear, those conservative pant and long sleeve set. I let out a sigh, and walked over to her.

I pulled Beth into my arms and hugged her tight, lifting her up in the air. She giggled and starting slapping my back, "put me down!" She screamed. I obliged and looked at her, from up close I could see that her pajamas were tight around her chest. From what it looked like she must have D-cups. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?

Don't look at your sisters breasts its wrong. I couldn't help it though, before I left she had A-cups. My ex-girlfriend only had B-cups. God she had grown up. I managed to peel my eyes up back at her face and she was smiling. "We need to catch up, let me go change."

"Okay." I mumbled. She ran off up the stairs, and I trailed behind staring at her ass. I was right behind her the whole way until she turned into her bedroom and I turned into mine. I threw on some nice jeans. I didn't bother with my shirt. I came back out of my room and my little sister was standing in the hallway with a pair of skinny jeans on and a really tight shirt saying, "Keep Calm And Swim On". I got confused at first but remembered she was on the swim team.

I leaned on my doorway, my eyes raking across her body. Her ass was small and tight, her chest was large. God it's so wrong to think about her this way but it feels so right. I wonder how many guys she has had sex with...

She turned around and smiled at me, having just finished zipping up her pants. "We should watch a movie. I have a few recorded!" She said, grabbing my arm and leading me downstairs. We went to the basement, our parents had decked it out long ago for us and sat in from of the 52" plasma screen TV.

She grabbed the remote and flipped around the recordings. "What do you want to watch, Luke?"

"I don't know, up to you."

"Okay!" She stopped at a movie called, "Friends with Benefits".

I let out a groan and she looked at me questioningly. "Seriously, that movie? It's a bit inappropriate Beth. Another movie?" Now that I looked at the movie list it seemed to be all sex movies or love movies.

"Why?" She asked.

"It's about..."

"Sex. Yeah I know."

"Yeah so choose a different one."

"If you have a problem you choose!" She flung the remote at me and I scrolled up the list. I stopped at the movie called, "World War Z". A zombie movie.

-An Hour Later-

Beth had snuggled close to me. Yet another guy was getting ate by a zombie and she hid her face on my chest. I brought my hand up and pat her shoulder. "It's safe." I told her.

She looked up just as the main guy was running. "I don't wanna watch this anymore, can we please watch something else?" "Fine." Of course she chose FWB again. I gave in and somewhere halfway in the moving, she put it on pause whole they were having sex. "Have you ever?" She asked.

"Ever? Had sex?"

"Yeah."

"Well, yeah."

"Oh."

"Why?" I looked at her, her head was in my lap. She began to blush, which was just so cute! "Well... Is it... Fun?"

"Shouldn't you know?"

"No..."

"Wait you've never?!"

"No..." I froze up. My little sister had never had sex. And I had been staring down on her like she had because of her body. Thinking about it now I glanced at her chest, knowing she couldn't see where I was gazing cause it was dark in the room.

We had turned off the lights earlier. "Well say something!" She blurted out. I kept staring, my hand twitching to move onto those breasts. Instead I groaned, feeling that I was getting hard. Luckily she was just far enough she couldn't feel my hard on.

"I think I want some lunch." I managed to say. She rolled off the couch grumbling about "men always worrying about their stomachs".

-11pm-

Mom still wasn't home. Figured though if she had a big case. We had just finished eating dinner and we had gone swimming earlier. She changed into some comfortable shorts and a tank top and went to the basement to watch more movies.

I went upstairs and found a pair of shorts and threw those on, heading back down to sit with her. It was last but who cared. When I went down it was dark, and I had been wrong about her watching movies. She was actually turning everything off. "I'm heading to bed." She said.

I let her finish up and she went up to her room. As she passed by me her boob grazed my arm from the side of her tank top, she wasn't wearing a bra it seemed. I knew I was hard by how stiff my shorts had become. I silently followed her up to her room.

God I was a pervert, but I'd been thinking about her body all day. When she went into her room she closed the door, so I went to my room and wandered into our connecting bathroom.

I slowly nudged it open to see her stripping down and crawling into bed. Within ten minutes she was fast asleep. My eyes were stuck like glue to her large breasts, her cleanly shaved pussy. I tip toed to her bed, and hesitated. It had been over three months since I had last had sex with my ex, her always being moody killed my boners.

But my sisters body... Gaaah it was like looking at a goddess. I reached over and ran my thumb on her nipple, softly and gently. She didn't stir only groaned in her sleep and turned her body in my direction. My penis was like a rock at standing up at this point.

I was taking a huge chance here, doing something insanely wrong, but at this point I wasn't thinking... As a kid she slept heavy. I hope she still does, I thought. I dropped my boxers and climbed into the bed with her, rolling her onto her back.

I hovered over her and leaned onto her, my mouth right above her nipple. I licked it, and seeing nothing from her, I began to suck it. I played with her other nipple and she moaned in her sleep. Oh god that got me off!

I sucked harder and faster then switched nipples. She moaned again and her back lightly arched then I pulled away from her breasts. I pushed myself up and began to kiss her, then looped my tongue in. That's when everything went wrong.

She woke up, and fought immediately after realizing what I was doing. I kept kissing and she bit my tongue. I pulled away and clamped on her nipple, she let out a scream before my hand was covering her mouth. "Shut up. This is going to happen, one way or another!"

She kept saying no, and all I could think was yes. "If you fight I'll bite your nipple till it bleeds." Her eyes were wide with fear like a deer caught in headlights. "There's no way you're a virgin with a body like this, and with the movie list I saw."

I began kissing her again, and she laid limp like a ragdoll. I grabbed her hair and pulled it until she began kissing me back. I pulled away, she thought it was over. Far from it. I sucked each of her nipples, playing with the one I wasn't sucking.

She kept saying no but also moaning. I went down to her pussy and she began to cover it, but I forced both her hands up onto the bed frame, lifting her up and getting a blanket. I tied her hands with it to the from and repeated that for her legs.

I went back to her pussy and she began to struggle. "Stop!" She screamed. I growled and bit her nipple, clenching and not letting it go while she screamed with pain until she was finally saying OK OK I won't fight!

"Or make a sound either." I added. I resumed by staring at her pussy. "Amazing shaving here." I said before grazing my tongue along it. She took in a breathe before I assaulted her clit with my tongue. She kept moaning.

"Say my name!"

"Oh fuck Luke don't stop!" She yelled. I dug my tongue deep within her and she responded by arching her back and letting out a gurgling sound. "Holy shit Luke please keep going this feels so good!"

She was panting when I pulled my head away, and I could see the fear and hatred for the situation in her eyes. But there was also lust. Lust for her brother. I positioned myself at her mouth, the head of my penis near her pussy. "You're going to take it like a woman. And I'm going to let it all out inside of you."

"I'm not on the pill!"

"I don't care. Say you slept with a random guy at school."

I thrusted deep within her, breaking through her wall. "Oh you really were a virgin." I said before kissing her passionately and thrusting her pussy. I could feel myself swelling up, and I continued to thrust. I managed to find and hit her g-spot each time. She was moaning into my mouth with each thrust. "Ooommmmmgggg" she squealed.

I felt her clench up and release her juices. I did so as well. She was panting again and I untied her hands and feet she believed this was over before I had rotated. I put my dick near her fast and was eating out her pussy. She was in pure bliss until I forced my dick into her mouth. She began sucking and I was face fucking her while eating her out.

She managed to deep throat my entire 8". "Good job baby." She expertly picked and sucked, I could a sworn she had done this before. When I asked, she said she hadn't she just watched a lot of TV. When we both came again, I started to get away to go to my room but she latched onto my arm. I stayed with her that night. We rested and fucked again, before passing out in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Brother Comes Home Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds