• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Extra Credit Pt. 03

Extra Credit Pt. 03

I awoke to the feeling of Cay's soft breath hot against my chest. As I peered down to view the beauty in my arms I was surprised to find her glowing green eyes watching me in silence. How long had she been awake? I smiled for her as the residual weariness of sleep faded and the memory of what had happened the night before emerged. Cay was naked and pressed close against my body; our legs intertwined. Despite the sheets being at our feet she did not reach for them at all throughout the night. As I gazed at her naked form I noticed she began to blush.

"You're perfect," I assured her as she looked away.

"Thank you, Miss Vega." Cay said softly though I could tell she wasn't convinced.

"Will you keep shaving, for me?" My hand slipped over her hips. I drew circles with my fingers over her ribcage.

"Of course," she answered in a more spirited manner. I continued to run my fingertips over her soft skin, entranced by the milky white laid out for me. Before I was caught up in another session with my submissive I noticed the watch on my wrist that I had failed to remove the night before.

"I'm going to be late," I stated as I rose up into a sitting position. Teachers were always expected to get to school before their students. "Get dressed. I'll have to get you some more uniforms after work." I told her as I peeled myself away from Cay's beautiful body and headed for my closet. I quickly snatched at whatever professional wear I could find and began to hurriedly dress myself. When I stepped back out with my shoes in my hand I noticed Cay was perched at the side of my bed, fully dressed. She watched me once more with both hands in her lap. "That was fast," I remarked. "Do you want to brush your hair?"

"Would you like me to, Miss?" She asked in a quiet voice. I paused, despite the race against the clock. Oh how I wished then I could undress her all over again. Her questions drove me wild.

"Yes Cay, I would." I said with a smile. "Use the guest bathroom to make yourself look nice. You have ten minutes to yourself, then you will meet me at the door. There's a toothbrush in the medicine cabinet."

"Yes Miss Vega," Cay acknowledged before disappearing. I fled to my own master bathroom to do the same. Ten minutes later and the young girl was waiting for me by the door, backpack strapped around both arms.

"I'll drop you off where the bus comes today, but tomorrow you're going to have to walk there yourself. We can't be seen spending too much time together, okay?"

"Okay," Cay said lowly, though I detected my words might have weighed on her. I was too rushed for time to dig into it at that moment however. We got into my car and drove together in silence. When we reached the bus stop four blocks away from my house I scanned the area before parking along the curb. No one had arrived yet; the bus wouldn't show for another twenty minutes.

"Here's the key to the house. You'll be home before me so I want you to get started on any assignments you were given while I'm gone. Feel free to help yourself to anything in the fridge...Uh, no," I said, correcting myself. "Cayla, you will eat something while I'm out, understood?" I had almost given her the option and I didn't want her starving herself because she was too scared to dig through my fridge.

"I understand, Miss." Cayla answered, eyes glued to her feet. She seemed comfortable with the directions I was laying out for her so far. I wanted to change that.

"Cay, look at me." She turned to face me and gave me another glance so powerful I inhaled at the sight of her gleaming eyes. As much control as I had over her, I couldn't stop her from doing that to me. "Be a good girl today and you'll sleep in my bed again tonight." Her eyes sparked with a fiery excitement at my promise.

"I will be very good for you, Miss Vega." She assured me. I smiled and flicked my head in the direction of her bus stop, indicating it was time for her to go. Cay stepped out of the car and headed for the bench across the street. I watched her as she walked, staring closely at her skirt and thinking to myself how nice it'd be if it were just a bit shorter. My thoughts fell back on the sewing machine tucked away into a closet at home. A smile crept across my lips as I pulled out of the park and drove away.

What had this girl done to me? I was becoming a different person the longer I stayed in her presence. As a twenty seven year old woman I had out-lived my crazy hormonal teenage years and yet I felt like a horny high schooler obsessed with the thought of sex. I wanted Cay. I wanted Cay more than I wanted to keep my job; more than my own reputation. Just the thought of her brilliant green eyes shying away from my gaze did something to me. I needed to dominate her in more ways than I had last night. But first I needed to know how.

This led me to a bit of researching at my desk while I waited for my first class to start. Our crappy computers were riddled with internet filters that kept anyone from stumbling upon a non-educational website so I had to use my phone to do all my searching. The results were endless.

A "Dominant and Submissive" search lead me to the discovery of BDSM, the name of the realm I was dabbling in. I learned that bondage was a huge part in most BDSM relationships and that the correct term for myself was "Domme".

I laughed at the title. How long had this word been in existence? What was "Domme" short for that "Dom" could not express? Why categorize the same meaning into gender biased columns for anything other than to narrow down the search results of a porn fetish?

I spent my entire morning with my eyes glued to my phone, my skin warm with excitement. Some Dominants liked to deny their subs an orgasm. Others used whips to paint their partner's skin red and purple before ever touching them. Other subs were gagged, blindfolded, dressed in leather, suspended, spread eagle, trained, or humiliated for no other reason than for the pleasure of their dominant. I watched videos of men being milked and young girls being penetrated by machines. I had no right to judge any of it and felt empowered by the thought that I was now apart of it. My head raced with ideas I could not conjure on my own the night before. I wondered how much of this Cay already knew of. And if she could watch these things without getting wet, like I now was.

The bell to signal the start of class scared my phone right out of my hands. I dropped it on my desk; a video of a woman with a strap-on anally penetrating a bound man playing on the screen. I shut it off before kids began to file into my room then fought to focus on more professional matters. Instead of today's lecture of structuring a thesis paper, I was distracted with images of myself pushing a butt plug in between Cay's bouncy little cheeks. I got through my first three classes well enough. The children I taught seemed to annoy me a little more than usual and I blamed my eagerness to get through the day for that. It wasn't until 4th period rolled around that I realized who would be coming through those doors next. Cay Draxler. Sure enough she stepped lightly for her desk towards the back, clutching the straps of her backpack like they were a life vest. It didn't surprise me that she avoided eye contact. As she sat with her head down I noticed a red blush that painted her usually pale cheeks.

"Everyone be sure to turn in last night's homework on my desk before we start," I indicated. Most kids did as they were told but I noticed the only one with my attention did not. With a minute to go before the class began I approached her slowly.

"Ms. Draxler, do you have your homework?" She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. A realization melted over her expression and I knew then what she would say next.

"N-no, Miss Vega." Her fingers were tightly gripped around the sides of her desk, her knuckles white from the pressure.

"Why not?" I asked though I knew the answer. It thrilled me to know I was the cause of her missing work, finally armed with a reason to punish her. Cayla's voice lowered as the pink blush on her cheeks turned a deep red.

"I didn't do it," she mumbled to me in near shame. I had to resist a smile.

"See me after class." It was all I had to say. She responded with a cute 'yes ma'am' but I had already turned on my heel by the time she choked it out. I spent the rest of the class with my eyes fixated on her, eager for the bell to ring. Cay remained like a statue most of the hour. She kept her head down and avoided any eye contact though her disconnect was actually adorable to me. Her cover had once been enough to avoid my focus but now she was all I could think about. No matter what technique she tried there was no denying I held all the power now. When the class bell rang I waited patiently in my seat for the other students to file out. Half of them would be going to lunch while the other half had one more class before they could do the same. A silence as thick as smoke began to settle in the room while I stood and moved for the door.

"Missing an assignment is unacceptable, young lady," I reprimanded. The term made me feel old but it was still a delight to remind her of her place.

"I'm sorry Miss Ve-"

"Come to the front of the class right now." I locked the door to my room as ideas from this morning began to fill my head. I wanted to surprise my beautiful sub with what I had learned. I also wanted to continue where I had left off in bed this morning. Cay rose from her desk and slowly headed to the front of her row of seats while I met her in the center. She stood before me and surprisingly was able to make eye contact with me though I guessed she was holding her breath. I brushed aside her thick black hair and tucked it behind her ear. That was enough to make her look away while the rosy pink color on her cheeks returned.

"You need to be punished now, Cayla." That breath she had been holding exhaled as a shudder. "What class are you taking this hour?"

"This is my lunch hour," she confessed as I continued to stroke my hand slowly through her hair, brushing it with my fingers. An hour. I had exactly an hour and fifteen minutes with her to myself.

"Very good. I want you to turn around and lay your hands on that desk." As I removed my hand she turned her back towards me and carefully planted both her palms over the desk behind her. She was bent over slightly now with her bum presented towards me. I slowly slid one hand up her bare thigh causing the young girl to inhale sharply in surprise. I could not hold back the smile that curled over my lips, drunk off my power over her. Touching her was like playing an instrument. If I practiced long enough and learned her notes, I could make her sing. I wanted to hear her music. My fingers traced her upper thigh until I met with her right butt cheek and began to mold the flesh in the palm of my hand. She was even softer than I had remembered and just as desirable, if not more. My hand caused her skirt to rise upwards until her pink panties were once more visible. I was reminded then of the gentle night before and the fact that I wanted to take things up a notch today.

I removed my hand and headed for the supply closet behind us. I searched for the items that would fulfill my role as Cayla's domme. She had yet to figure out just what was in store for her. I came back with supplies in my arms and laid them out on the desk she leaned over so she could see them for herself. Zip-ties, a wooden ruler, scissors, and duct tape rolled out in front of her. She eyed the products in silence which I took as a good sign.

"Now I don't want to have to use the duct tape on you if I don't have to so I want you to be a good girl and keep very quiet for me, understand?" Cay nodded quickly, her eyes still evaluating what I had set out. "Do you trust me, Cay?" I leaned over to gain her eye contact. This was serious; I could not proceed without her certainty. If there was one thing I had learned about a Dom and Sub relationship, it was that trust was key. She nodded again and I reached out to grab her by the chin.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me," I commanded.

"I trust you," she reassured with pretty green eyes on my own. I detected no hint of a lie in her words and so I released her and straightened out again.

"Good girl. Give me your wrist." I took one of her hands along with a zip-tie and bound her to the bar running through the under side of the desk top. I grasped her other hand and did the same until she was leaning over the desk on her forearms even more bent over than before. Then I grabbed the wooden ruler and moved behind her. With one of my feet I widened her stance by spreading her legs further apart then admired the view before me. I lifted her skirt up over her butt until the fabric laid against her back. I could tell she anticipated what was going to happen next because her breathing began to turn into shortened breaths. She was either excited or scared or a mixture of both. So was I. I slapped the ruler against the palm of my hand and the bound girl before me jumped.

"Shhhhh," I cooed as I began to brush my fingers along her upper thighs to calm her down. "I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you, Cay." She did not respond but I could hear the slower intakes of air she practiced to calm her nerves. Carefully I pressed the ruler into her right butt cheek to show her the feel of the wood before pulling it away and preparing for the first strike.

Slap.

Cay flinched as the ruler smacked across her clothed butt cheek. I immediately set to rubbing the area I had touched upon then swung again for the next cheek.

Slap.

Cay moaned this time very lowly before, what I assumed, biting her lip to hold back her noise.

"Do you know why you're being punished?" I asked smacking her again. Slap.

"Yes, Miss Vega," Cay responded. Slap. She jolted forward in surprise.

"Tell me why." Slap.

"I missed an assignment, Miss." She was correct, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear. Slap.

"No," I corrected. "Tell me why you're being punished." Slap. She gave me no response this time. I waited as she conjured up another response.

"I-...Um." Slap. This felt incredible. I could feel myself soaking my underwear more with every passing minute. I carefully planted a finger from each hand into the waist band of her panties and pulled them down to her knees. As they slid away I could see for myself that Cay too was heavily soaked. Her luring scent reached my nostrils and I wished more than anything I could plant my tongue inside her once more.

"Tell me why, Cay." I commanded with another swing of my ruler. Her cheeks were painted pink over the tops. Any residual bruising from her father had already faded. I directed my attention to the bottoms of each cheek. Slap.

"B-because I'm a bad girl?" She half asked. Slap.

"Very good. Now tell me why." I wanted her to own it. Slap.

"I'm a bad girl," she huffed. I spanked her again. Slap. "I'm a bad girl. I'm a very bad girl. I didn't turn in my assignment, Miss Vega. I deserve to be punished." I stopped then to see parts of her skin beginning to welt from my punishment. I hadn't hit her hard enough to bruise but the color would remain for several hours, that much was certain. With my free hand I reached between her legs and began to play with her clit. Cay immediately started to moan as my fingers dripped with her lust.

"Shhh," I reminded her. "Open your mouth." She did as she was told. I placed the ruler between her lips. "Hold it." She bit down on the wood which I hoped would silence her. Instead she slipped muffled hums between her sweet lips. I didn't mind; her music was welcomed. I continued to rub her clit while my other hand slowly made it's way somewhere more forbidden. With my right thumb I carefully pressed against her rosebud causing Cay to squeal in surprise. Her entire body lurched forward, unprepared for something so indiscreet.

"It's okay. You're being a very good girl." I massaged her asshole with my thumb, rubbing in slow methodical circles while my other hand brought her closer to an orgasm.

"Mmhhmm," she muttered. I couldn't believe how wet she had gotten. My fingers nearly slipped off her small bead as I continued to excite her. I applied more pressure with my thumb until her rim began to accept my digit of it's own accord. I was surprised by her lack of resistance. "Do you like that?" I asked, questioning if I should take her anal virginity right then and there. She muffled an "uh-huh" as her hips jerked outwards to present more of herself to me.

"Um-goha-cum" The words were hard for her to get out with the ruler in her mouth but I knew she was on the verge of a release.

"Not yet, Cayla. Good girls don't cum without permission," My answer elicited some sort of moan of frustration from the young girl's lips. I immediately felt her entire body tense against me, obviously restraining herself from what she thought would be granted. Her previously loose sphincter tightened and prevented my thumb from opening her wider. It didn't stop me from continuing my massage around her rim. "Ahh, that's a good girl," I cheered with a smile. Cayla was beginning to lose her mind to my torment. I wanted to push her a little further.

"Do you like my finger on your ass, Cayla?" I asked in a seductive tone. We were well past talking dirty. I had lost all shame in myself. She nodded as her panting grew heavier. "Do you want more? Do you want me to put it inside you?" Again she nodded though I wondered if she could hear me at all. She had begun to moan in different tones, a dribble of saliva creeping down her lips as she continued to hold my ruler in her mouth. I switched from my thumb to my index and slowly pressed against her sphincter. I slowed my teasing against her clit as my other finger began to enter her backside. "Such a good girl." I reached all the way up to my middle knuckle before I removed my finger and started over. I began another rhythm until I was fingering her tight little asshole for the first time in her life. Her song got louder, her moaning transforming into a confession of new sensations she was learning to understand.

"That's a good girl," I cooed while my hand against her clit started up again. "Cum for me baby. I want you to cum now." I fingered her from both ends, moving back and forth until Cayla began to grind her hips at the same pace. As my finger when into her ass, I dragged my other hand up her clit. When I pulled out of her tight rim I rolled my hand back down her clit. In. Out. Up. Down. In. Out. Up. Down. Cayla's body tightened as she hummed a loud release of ecstasy through her gritted teeth. Her rim tightened against my finger while she came once more at the mercy of my hands. Her orgasm rolled over her entire body until she loosened her tight muscles and relaxed over the desk I had tied her to. I brought my hand up to my lips to suck on, enjoying the flavor of her cream while I reached around to relieve her of her wooden mouth piece. Then I began to redress her by returning her panties back around her waist and lowering her skirt down once again.

"Very good, Ms. Draxler," I confirmed in a professional manner as I reached for the scissors and began to cut her free. "That's all for now." She was still panting as she straightened up and rubbed at her own wrists. She glanced at me once hoping for direction but I simply grabbed the supplies and began to return them to the closet I had pulled them from, avoiding eye contact. Two could play her game. I listened as Cay grabbed her backpack and began to head for the door. As she unlocked it I called over my shoulder.

"We'll continue your punishment tonight."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Extra Credit Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds