• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Wendy The Haitian Sadist

Wendy The Haitian Sadist

Salutations, dear readers. It has most definitely been a while, hasn't it? The name is Wendy Stefania Polydor, and I'm a young Haitian-American woman living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Mother of two, divorcee, college graduate and nurse, I am all of these things and more. I have been delving into the world of BDSM, and more fun things like swinging and cuckolding. All with the help of Steve Valentin, a big and tall, ruggedly handsome and openly bisexual Haitian brother who is desperately in love with me.

Lately, Steve and I have been pushing the envelope as far as our sexual activities go. Steve Valentin and I like to experiment, and he really loves my "femdom" or female domination persona, Mistress Wendy, the Tigress of Jacmel. I am not bossy, folks, I am simply the boss. In and out of the bedroom. The only Haitian dominatrix operating in the Boston area, as far as I know. We are having all kinds of wicked fun together, and I did enjoy getting gang-banged by three hot guys a while ago, but I also like to outdo myself. That's just the kind of woman I am.

Let's see, as Mistress Wendy, so far I've done so many mean and sexy things to Steve Valentin. I've cuckolded Steve by making him watch as I fucked a white male co-worker of mine, that was really hot. I also bought a strap-on dildo and have taken to fucking Steve's cute ass regularly with it. Pegging, that's what this sexual practice is called. Steve can't get enough of my kinky fun. That's okay because I am just getting started.

Last night, Steve Valentin and I had ourselves some wicked fun. We went to bed, and got down and dirty. The burly Haitian brother put me on all fours and spread my big brown butt cheeks wide open, and inhaled my ass funk. I grinned and pressed my ass against Steve's face, and he absolutely loved it, for my boo is an ass man through and true. Steve kissed my big butt and proceeded to lick my asshole as if it were chocolate. The brother dug into my asshole with his tongue and fingers, sending tendrils of pleasure deep inside of me.

Later, I sat on Steve Valentin's face, grinding my big ass against his visage. Face sitting is something I am really, really starting to love. I smothered Steve's face with my big brown butt, and he loved every moment of it. Afterwards, we had more ass-related funky fun. Steve lubricated my asshole with his tongue, and some Aloe Cream, and then got ready to fuck me. Not so fast, fucker.

I wanted to suck on Steve's magic stick first, so I grabbed it and smiled up at him. Steve returned my smile and said nothing as I knelt before him and took his dick into my mouth. I absolutely love sucking dick, and while Steve Valentin's magic stick isn't the biggest or the longest tool around, it is wonderfully thick, and uncut, and does the job. I sucked Steve's dick and massaged his balls, and soon I had my boo hard as a rock.

Steve Valentin sighed happily and I grinned at him and climbed on top of him. Grabbing Steve's hard dick, I guided it into my vagina, and just like that, we began making love. There's nothing I love more than a good fuck in the ass. Steve rested his hands on my wide hips and thrust into me as I impaled myself on his dick. I like to control the action this way, and also, it's fun to get fucked this way. Who doesn't fancy a wild ride every now and again?

As fun as riding the dick is, I prefer getting it from the back. After riding Steve Valentin's dick, I got on all fours, and shook my thick round ass at him. Steve smiled at me and caressed my big Haitian booty with a dream-like look in his eyes. As I said before, the big guy really, really loves a thick dark ass. Steve spread my ass cheeks and fingered my butt hole, then added more Aloe Cream, then eased his dick into my asshole.

Butt fucking is a truly awesome experience when done right, this I know for sure. Steve Valentin was most patient and careful as he worked his dick into my derriere, something for which I am quite thankful. I relaxed my anal muscles as Steve's dick slid inside of me, inch by inch, to accommodate his bulk. Steve gripped my hips tightly as he filled my ass with his dick, and I grinded my big ass against his groin. This drove Steve's dick deeper inside of me, which is exactly what I wanted. My thick Haitian booty is hungry for Steve's dick, and the brother was just what the doctor ordered.

Steve Valentin and I went at it for the better part of the night, and it was oh so good. Reminds me of how much I like it up the bum. The question is, how do I outdo myself? I needed to top what Steve and I have already done together. The answer to the question I asked myself came to me instantly. Lately, Steve has been hinting at exploring some of his freakier tendencies, and that's totally up my alley. Let's see, we've done swinging, cuckolding and pegging. Why not some cross-dressing?

Now, as I said before, my boo Steve Valentin is a big and tall, masculine and dark-skinned Haitian male who happens to be bisexual. I've noticed that he seems to like tranny videos as much as he likes the interracial ( black male banging white slut ) and the bisexual porn stuff. Perhaps cross-dressing isn't too far from his scope of experience. At any rate, I wanted to push some of Steve's boundaries, and naturally, my boo couldn't resist any of Mistress Wendy's desires.

Thus, I set out to turn my macho bisexual Haitian stud Steve Valentin into my bitch, my own personal bitch. I went shopping, and bought a black wig, a bright red bra and extra large red panties, along with some crimson pantyhose. When Steve came home, I showed him my purchases. Steve Valentin was quite reluctant, but I pouted and smiled at him while rubbing my tits together and as I expected, he caved into my demands. Victory is mine, I thought smugly.

Took a while, but I got Steve Valentin to dress up for my pleasure, and my new bitch looked gorgeous in a bra, panties and pantyhose, complete with a wig and high heels. I named my new bitch Samantha, and made "her" parade up and down my living room while I sat there, smug as ever, and admired my handiwork. "Samantha" looked absolutely beautiful, strutting "her" stuff up and down my living room, and I was quite pleased with what I've done.

Donning my strap-on dildo, I ordered my bitch "Samantha" to kneel before me and suck it. Steve hesitated, doubtless feeling humiliated about all this, and I smacked the hell out of him. In the bedroom, I am Mistress Wendy, the Haitian dominatrix. I am the Tigress of Jacmel. I must be obeyed. Or I will strike. Steve/Samantha smiled meekly and began sucking my strap-on dildo, and I sighed happily, for I love to have my wishes obeyed.

After Steve/Samantha finished orally polishing my strap-on dildo, I put my big black bitch on all fours. Watching that big black ass spread after pulling the red panties aside, I smacked Steve/Samantha on the butt. My bitch winced but did not whine. I lubricated the strap-on dildo, and pushed into my bitch's ass. Steve/Samantha cried like a little bitch as I began fucking his/her ass with the strap-on dildo. There's a spark of cruelty behind this Haitian goddess's pretty face, and I unleashed my full fury upon Steve/Samantha.

Ladies and gentlemen, I, Mistress Wendy, the Tigress of Jacmel, have it within me to be quite cruel, even though you'd never guess it from looking at me. Curvy and sexy, with medium brown skin and long dark hair that had me nicknamed "Black Pocahontas" by many, I simply don't look threatening. Ask Steve Valentin/Samantha the Sissy Slut if I can be wicked, if you ever get the chance, that is. I relished the power and control I had over my submissive bitch, seriously.

I transformed Steve Valentin from a burly, macho Haitian brother into a panty-wearing, bra-sporting, wigged and pantyhose-clad chocolate sissy bitch, and it was glorious. I pulled on Steve/Samantha's wig and slammed the strap-on dildo up that chunky dark ass, and my bitch squealed. I fucked my he-slut hard, and didn't let up until Steve/Samantha begged for mercy. I saw the look of surrender in Steve/Samantha's eyes and drank it in. Another breakdown job well done.

Afterwards, Steve and I hit the showers, and I watched as my boo cleaned himself up with soap and water. It's almost as if he were trying to wash away all traces of his cross-dressing alter ego Samantha. I smiled wickedly and kissed Steve, and when he kissed me back, I grabbed his dick and twisted it this way and that. Steve winced in pain and got away from me. I smiled wickedly. What? I am Mistress Wendy, the sole Haitian dominatrix of Boston. I am beautiful. I am cruel. I am irresistible. I am the boss, in and out of the bedroom. The Tigress of Jacmel must be obeyed. Or else. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Wendy The Haitian Sadist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds