• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Boy Comes Home

My Boy Comes Home

The doorbell chimed and I knew who it was. I raced to the door and threw it open.

"Oh, my sweet baby, you're home!"

I wrapped my arms around him and held him fiercely. I saw my boy in civilian clothes for the first time in four years. He had been discharged from the Corps two days ago and was home. For good. His arms folded around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. Tears started leaking.

"I'm afraid I've stained your shirt."

"That's ok," he said. "I'm so glad to be home."

He kissed me on the top of my head.

I looked up at him and said, "Let's go in; we can't stand here forever."

I released him. He grabbed his duffle and came inside.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur. He went upstairs to his old room and stored his belongings. When he came down, we sat at the kitchen table. I reached across and held his hand while we talked. We talked of the small things: old girlfriends, repairs on the house, parents of his friends who had divorced, funny stories from boot camp, and his plans for the next few weeks.

The one thing we did not talk about was his tour in Afghanistan. His crooked smile was the same, but his eyes were different, troubled.

After our conversation wound down, it was time for dinner. I had prepared his favorite: eye-round, caesar salad, asparagus, and home-made rolls. After dinner, we watched tv. He had some beer; I drank some wine. At 11pm, I sighed and said I was going to bed.

I stood up and kissed him on the top of his head.

"It is so good to have you home."

I went up to my room, showered, put on my nightgown, and went to sleep.

I was driven from my sleep by a sharp sound. My eyes jerked open and I was instantly awake. I lay perfectly still and listened. There were thrashing sounds and moans coming from my boy's room. I got out of bed, went to his door, and listened.

There was no doubt he was having a nightmare, and little doubt it was about his tour. I quietly opened the door and stepped to the side of his bed. I looked down. He was making short, jerky movements. He was moaning, mumbling, and making sharp noises. I couldn't stand it. I drew up the covers and slipped into his bed.

I slid my right arm under his head and used my free arm to pull him to me.

"Shhh, shhh...It's ok...you're safe...It's ok...you're with me."

We were both on our sides, facing each other. His head was nestled in my chest and I was rubbing his back. His breathing calmed. His arm was on my waist.

As we nestled together, I felt his breath on the top of my breasts. His arm pulled me closer into him. He nuzzled his head deeper into my breasts and began to kiss them lightly. He ended each kiss with a small lick.

I pulled the strap of my nightgown down. Cupping my breast in my hand, I fed my nipple to him. His lips went around it and his tongue tickled the tip; He pulled in the entire nipple and began to suckle.

My breathing deepened as I felt his mouth stiffen my nipple. I could feel his erection against my thigh. His hips were making small thrusting movements as he rubbed his penis against my skin.

"Shhh...it's ok...just give me a second."

I sat up and removed my nightgown. Now we were both naked. I lay back down, this time on my back. I brought his head to the unattended breast. He began to suck while he pinched and twirled my free nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Then his hand left my nipple and began to stroke the skin of my belly, gradually moving down, down, down. As he was doing this, I reached over and wrapped my fingers around his penis. He groaned.

His lips left my nipple and found my mouth. He kissed my lower lip and gently nipped it. He brought his lips up for a full kiss and slipped the tip of his tongue into my mouth. I met it with my own. My hand continued to stroke his penis and I felt a slickness at the tip. I smeared it over the head. He moaned into my mouth.

His hand had rubbed its way down to my pussy. His middle finger made small circles in the dimple just above my clitoris. He then slid his finger further down and parted my lips. He curled his finger up slowly and found the wetness there. He pulled his finger up and began to softly circle my clitoris. My hips jerked and I whimpered.

He brought is head back down to my nipple and, once again, he sucked it into his mouth. I caressed the back of his head. His finger and my hips found a rhythm. Occasionally, he would slide his entire finger into my pussy and make a 'come here' motion. Then he would resume his circles. My hips were humping up and down of their own accord.

The rocking of my hips became more frantic. I pushed my clitoris into his hand. He abandoned the circling and began sliding long strokes, up and down, on the side of my clit. I felt a deep pressure and upwelling building in me. My breath became ragged and I squeezed him tight to me. My clit began to spasm and the dam burst.

"Unhh unhh unhh unhh."

We lay there quietly while my breathing returned to normal. He rubbed the flat of his palm around my mound.

After a few moments, I pulled my knees up and parted them. He got between the V and rested his head on the top of my chest. I rested my heels on the top of his buttocks. He made small, probing motions but couldn't find the entrance. I reached down and placed the head of his penis at my opening. I then placed that hand on his buttocks and pulled him inside.

His head slid inside and began to expand the walls of my pussy.

"Easy; go easy, baby"

He pulled out a fraction and then pushed back in, gaining a little ground. Withdraw, then back in; withdraw, then back in. With each movement, he filled me further and further. When he reached bottom, he lay there quietly while I adjusted to his girth.

"It's ok, sweet baby, you can move."

He pulled back and then pushed all the way back in.

I whispered, "That's right, just like that."

The thrusts became more certain. With my hand on his buttocks, I could feel his muscles relax as he pulled back and clench as his pushed back in.

"That's right, that's right, that's right," I moaned in rhythm to his thrusts.

As he became more insistent, I began grunting with each thrust.

"Huh... huh... huh.. huh.. huh.. huh.

He was thrusting was urgent now. His breath was uneven. Finally, he held his breath, pushed all the way in, and held it there.

"Hunh...hunh,,,hunh," he groaned as he ejaculated.

We lay there, holding each other, until his penis softened and it fell out naturally.

I whispered, "Roll over on your side." He rolled over, facing away from me. I spooned him, fitting my entire body against his. My breasts were mashed against his back and my pubic hair was brushing his buttocks. My top arm draped over his and I rubbed his chest and belly.

I dozed. It was still dark when I woke back up. I was sore from lying on one side and I rolled over. He followed my movements and now he was spooning me. I could feel the head of his penis nestling at the bottom of my buttocks.

I rolled my hips and felt his penis begin to stiffen. He began rubbing himself against the back of my thighs. The flat of his hand was splayed just above my pussy. I reached back and began to massage his buttocks..

He murmured, "I want to be in you."

I pulled up my top butt cheek to give him access. He slid his penis along the bottom of my pussy. I looked down and saw the head of penis protruding from between my legs. I reached down and caressed it. He pulled his penis out and I heard him spit. I felt him grab the base of his penis and rub it up and down with his hand. When he pushed forward again, his penis was slick with spittle.

He pulled his penis back and began probing for my entrance.

When he reached it, I breathed, "It's right there."

He paused and then pushed forward. He was not tentative and I was ready to receive him. We both groaned as he entered. He pulled back until the tip of his penis almost fell out. Using the hand that was splayed across my lower belly, he pulled me to him as he thrust in.

He began a steady rhythm and his stomach slapped against my bottom each time he pushed in. My breasts wobbled with each thrust. His thrusts got stronger.

I heard him gasp, "Almost there, almost there, almost there."

I took my hand from his buttocks and caressed the back of his head.

"Let it go, sweet baby, let it all come into me."

He pushed all the way in and groaned while he orgasmed in me. We both dozed again, still spooning.

When I woke up, the sky had just begun to lighten. The birds had begun their morning noise. I slipped out of his bed and took a shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Boy Comes Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1475 milliseconds