• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Knocked Up But Not Out

Knocked Up But Not Out

All characters are adults.

*****

Can a mom love her son too much?

I fucked up. My name is Carol and I'm a forty-six year old drunk and alcoholic. This story happened a few months ago, it was a Saturday after my best friend's wedding where I had too much to drink.

Another girlfriend took me home because I was too drunk to drive. She stopped in front of my house. "Yuh need some help getting inside?" She asked.

"I'm fine, lemme get out and you can go." And I was okay enough to walk from the street to my door, unlock it, and go inside. It was after this I fucked up. My vision was very blurry from the booze, and I was kinda in the grips of a black-out like I get occasionally.

What I did was fuck the shit out of my son, Jack.

The next morning, when I woke up with my hangover I freaked out; I was naked and in bed next to Jack. I thought, "Shit!" Jack was naked, too. I tried to get out of his bed quietly and not wake him, but it didn't happen. He was already awake and kissed me on my lips. I pushed him away and got the hell outta his room.

I got in the tub and spent forever trying to wash away my sin, then I got dressed and went to a girlfriend's house. There I called Jack to let him know I was gonna spend the day with Angie.

Jack is twenty-five and old enough to fend for himself for a day so I wasn't worried, but he needed to know what was up with me. And I worried I was pregnant. I didn't tell Angie what happened, but I told her I had unprotected sex with a young guy and was afraid I was pregnant from him.

I wanted to run away from what happened, but I knew I had to go home and deal with what happened. Strange though I couldn't stop thinking about Jack and me doing it. My pussy wanted more of his cock and I wanted to feel him inside me without being drunk. I often finger fuck my pussy while thinking about Jack.

Jack recently left the Marines and was fit. He also drank as much or more than me. And I considered his recollection of our encounter might be foggier than mine. Still, I wanted it to happen again.

I was on my vacation at the time. I'm a county judge. And divorced three times. I don't want husbands, I want cock.

Anyway, I went home. Jack wasn't there. And I made up my mind to talk to him when I saw him next. When he came home and passed by my bedroom door, I got his attention and asked him to come over to sit on my bed so we could have a long talk about what happened.

But then he kissed me and one thing led to another, and I got my sick wish: we fucked again. I fucked his brains out in my bed all night. I drained him dry, and totally forgot about protection. In the morning, after breakfast, I took a shower and wanted to go back to bed. But Jack came in my room and I knew what he had in mind. We fucked all morning long. Finally when we were both drained, we fell asleep in each other's arms. I knew we were no longer mother and son, but immoral lovers.

From then on we slept together. In the early mornings, I woke up next to Jack. Seeing Jack beside me made my pussy wet instantly. After I took my shower, I didn't even bother to dress. I walked to the kitchen naked and just wore an apron to prepare breakfast.

When he came to the kitchen for breakfast he saw how my apron couldn't cover my naked ass, and he knew I wanted him to see me like this. I wanted to see how he would react to his naked mother in the kitchen. I was such a sick whore. I didn't have long to wait. He walked into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around me, and felt my breasts through my apron. "Good morning, gorgeous," he said as he kissed my neck.

I loved it but felt conflicted. "I'm not your whore!" I said firmly.

"I'm sorry mom. I hope you're not mad at me," he said.

"No, I'm not mad at you, Jack. I'm mad at me for letting this happen." I answered.

"Mom, I thought you liked it?"

"Oh, I do. And I like the way you're feeling my breasts right now. Hmm, it makes me feel so good." I answered. Then I felt a hard thing rubbing against my ass. It was his hard dick. He took down his pants and he was rubbing his hard thing against me. And he moved to the space between my ass and my pussy lips. It felt so good and made me get so horny I was responding.

I felt the head going in me.

"I can get pregnant," I reminded him. But he didn't listen. He pushed his hard dick inside my pussy. "Ahhh..." I moaned and stopped what I was doing. I thought about stopping, but he backed me against the counter and pumped in and out of my pussy. God, he made me feel so good I forgot about the whole baby issue.

"I know you like it, mom." He said breathing heavily. He pulled my apron off of me and tossed it on the floor. Then placed his hands on my naked breasts and squeezed them as he fuckeded my pussy.

Shit, my pussy was wet. I heard the squishing sound when he fucked me. He made me insane. "Ohhh, baby, don't stop." I said.

"I can't hold it," He said. He pushed in hard and shot his load in me. I was tired from the excitement I leaned over on the counter to rest and gasped for air, but I wanted more cock. "Lie on the floor!" I said. He lay on the floor and his cock got hard again pointing right up the ceiling. I couldn't think of anything else but to mount his hard dick and fuck him where he was.

Within seconds I was riding him and humped him nonstop moving my hips up and down. Jack put his hands on my ass and closed his eyes while I rode him. I felt like a hungry cougar devouring her prey. Only this cougar uses

her pussy to suck the life out of her prey.

But after countless thrusts, I felt my pussy's grip of his hard dick slip, and knew he came inside me. I pulled off of him and my pussy was dripping the mix of cum and pussy juice. I thought, "Shit, I'm 46 already. I'm too old to raise another kid, and by my own son, no less." I thought about a long soak in the tub but phoned my doctor to get his opinion.

"At your age it isn't likely," he said.

After that Jack got all of me he wanted, as often as he wanted, and now we're expecting. Being single with a baby bump made me appealing to several of the young attorneys who practice in my court room and are eager to impress me. Even the bailliffs! But that's another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Knocked Up But Not Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds