• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Awkward Date

Awkward Date

We've all been there, in awkward situations that our friends put us in that we can't get out of. My friend Jodie has put me in quite a few, but there is one in particular that stands out.

I'd met Jodie at work and despite being four years older than her we got on really well. We enjoyed a drink and a dance together, and I quite enjoyed her family who were much more interesting and normal than my boring parents (at this point I was still living at home with them). At the end of every week we'd typically go clubbing, although towards the end of the month when we were both skint we'd do something a little bit more low key, like go for a drive.

Jodie was popular with the guys. Although a bit overweight she had a good figure, with a busty chest (that she liked flashing after a few drinks), a cheeky smile, a twinkle in her blue eyes and a personality that flirted with everyone. She told me quite early on that she had four primary motivations, eating food, drinking alcohol, getting tattoos and fucking cock. So on a night out she'd typically pull and if I was staying over at hers I had to endure hours of her screaming at the top of her lungs as she orgasmed all over the place.

We'd been friends for about six months when this story occurs. She'd persuaded me to go on a double date with her. She'd been seeing this scruffy looking fellah for a couple of weeks and wanted me to meet him. However as I was single she didn't want it to be awkward so suggested that her boyfriend had a good looking mate who was also single and could come along. I agreed and we went for a cheap meal and some drinks. It wasn't too bad, the guys were good company, but sadly it was at that time of the month when neither of us had much money so I suggested we just go for a drive.

So we got in my small car and drove around the town before heading onto the motorway, I didn't know where to go but we were all laughing and joking and it didn't matter. After a few minutes Jodie and her bloke began snogging in the back, so I turned up the music and continued to flirt with my date. It didn't take long though before I became unnerved by the conversation in the back. "Go on babe, no one will notice" said Jodie's boyfriend. "But hun, the cars still moving" she responded. "Don't be so lame you know you want my cock in your mouth" her boyfriend continued, louder I am sure that he imagined. My heart stopped and I felt my pussy tingle. I was a bit of a voyeur and enjoyed listening to other couples sexy conversations, plus I'd spent a fair amount of time frigging myself off while listening to my housemates antics at university. I looked over at my date and we both giggled at what was unfolding in the back.

I heard Jodie's boyfriends fly's unzip and looking in my mirror could see Jodie was no longer sitting upright. As I saw her head bend further down towards her boyfriend's lap I couldn't help but tilt the rear view mirror at an angle so that I could see what was happening. Holding her boyfriends cock Jodie was licking around the tip causing it to expand rapidly. I struggled to keep my eyes on the road and my date kept peering around sheepishly. Jodie's boyfriend saw us both peeking and winked, before grabbing the back of Jodie's head and forcing her down onto his cock. She gagged, choking before he let go and as her face came up loads of drawl dribbled down her cheek and onto his lap. "You shithead" she screamed at him as he laughed at her and began stroking his cock. "Come on babe, you know you like it! Why don't you get your tits out and wank my cock" charming I thought, listening to her boyfriend encourage her. But Jodie wasn't phased. She pulled off her top and undid her bra revealing her ample round breasts. It was like she'd forgotten she had an audience. As I continued driving I could see her lean down again and the pair of them moved into a position so that she could wrap her tanned tits around his cock. I didn't often get to admire Jodie but at this point I noticed her all over tan and the various black scratchings that covered her heavily tattooed body. She was unquestionably sexy, if perhaps a little addicted to sun beds.

I stopped looking and focused on the road, although I could hear lots of movement and encouragement from the back. Sucking noises resumed and I assumed Jodie was filling her mouth with her favourite meat once more. My date was clearly a little excited at this and kept stroking my thigh, but I ignored him for now. As we got onto the motorway I made sure I stayed in the slow lane, more so that I could keep an eye on the entertainment rather than for safety.

It steadily got worse. Jodie was clearly an expert at blowjobs and could consistently deepthroat her boyfriend, before raising her head upwards releasing his entire wet sloppy cock, before deepthroating him again. I was amazed at the noises she produced from her filled up mouth, clearly she was a fan of the wet sloppy blowjob technique. She kept this up as her boyfriend struggled to remove his trousers and then he focused on removing her jeans. They were down around her ankles and she slipped one ankle off before beginning to reposition herself. Her boyfriend slid across to the middle of the backseat while she attempted to straddle him, reverse cowgirl style. With her front fully exposed I caught a glimpse of her moist pussy, completely shaved like I had assumed it would be, with a small heart shaped tattoo on her pubic bone, ouch must've been painful. Her breasts were glistening with sweat and I was jealous of their size! I could see her reach under herself to find her boyfriends big cock and guide it towards her pussy. I looked at her face and at first she seemed frustrated, but then I saw her eyes roll back and she let out a low moan as she found the right angle and the cock slipped in. Given all of the excitement I could feel my pussy dampening and you could see my erect nipples through my top. My date continued to enjoy the show and while I was looking down at the obvious bulge at the top of his trousers and licking my lips I had the shock of my life.

Speeding from nowhere a police car roared by, its lights flashing. I rapidly slowed the car down, worried that I was about to be pulled over. Jodie and her boyfriend both flung forward and berated me in unison. I saw the police car speed off into the distance and turned around and apologised. They both laughed but her boyfriend suggested I find somewhere better than the motorway. As I took the next exit off the road the screams of pleasure from the back suggested they hadn't been that affected by my sudden halt.

I found a quiet car park in a woods and pulled the car over. Although the car was wobbling violently I don't think any of us cared. My date and I were mesmerised by what was unfolding in the back, so I turned the car light on so that we had a good view. Although starting slowly, Jodie was now violently bouncing of her boyfriends cock. Her tits wobbled in a rhythmic motion, and she flicked her head back to let out a moan before tilting it forwards to get a better view of the action below. Her boyfriend sat back allowing Jodie to do all the work, but he then reached around and began flicking her clit with one hand and squeezing her right boob with the other.

Don't get me wrong, I am no prude, I'd had threesomes at university and had watched a fair amount of porn, but this was completely different. Although I listened to friends having sex I'd never sat a metre away from a friend. I admired Jodie's technique. She was able to bounce all the way up her boyfriends cock, to the point where you could see the tip of his head at the edge of her spread pussy lips before she plunged all the way back down. She was able to keep this up repeatedly without any mishap or his cock falling out. Although his cock wasn't the biggest I'd seen, it looked huge as her lips spread around it all the way to the base and I was so turned on at the sight of it being engulfed by her sweaty pussy.

My date had turned around to look back and had actually undone his trousers allowing his cock to hang out. He began stroking himself as he watched this live porn show, oblivious to my presence. Jodie urged him on "yeah wank yourself", she seemed to enjoy the thought of this guy watching her completing naked and shagging his friend touch himself. Then she changed tack, "hmmm, argggh, instead of touching yourself why don't you, uggghhhh, kiss me and, arrrhhh, rub my tits". My date automatically complied, leaning forward he began to kiss Jodie, forgetting about his own cock and began to twist her nipples.

Jodie broke away from their embrace and looked at me, "well you've watched me" she continuing panting whilst trying to speak to me "I can see you're, eeegghhh, enjoying the sight of my pussy, maybe you should, oh fuck, join in, given the state of your huuughhhh nipples you must want to suck on your date". I couldn't believe that she'd dragged me into this. But she was right, my response to her was to grab my dates cock in my hand and lean forward.

His cock was already really hard, but dry, so I began licking the tip of his head before running my tongue up and down the side of the shaft of his cock. I was so turned on by the whole incident that I quickly took him in my mouth and began sucking on his cock. I couldn't believe that two hours earlier I hadn't even known this guy, now I was sat in the car sucking his cock while he kissed my friend who was fucking her boyfriend. My date moved his hand to the top of my head and began pushing me down onto his cock. Up and down my lips moved tightly around his cock, my tongue flicking against his skin and I was imagining myself as Jodie sucking her boyfriends big cock. My date tugged at my top pulling it up and I moved my head away from his cock allowing my top to come fully off. Then I undid my bra exposing my pale tits to the group. He rubbed his hands over them, they weren't as big as Jodie's but they were still a nice handful.

I turned around, desperate to have his cock inside me, but the front of the car was a bit cramped. Wriggling around I had my lower back on my chair, leant my head and shoulders on the door and raised my legs in the air. He had my shoes off and pushed my skirt up so that it was wrapped around my stomach. I helped him roll my knickers up, exposing my trimmed bush to the group. My fingers stroked between my pussy lips spreading them and I slipped a finger into my moist hole. Jodie laughed as she continued to furiously bounce on her boyfriend, but took the time to get a good look of my naked body, she hadn't seen it before. "Look at that, not a tattoo in site, and hair, who has hair down there in this day and age" she laughed before leaning back, her bouncing breasts continuing to flick sweat all over the back of my car.

My date pulled my knickers down to my ankles, slipping them over one foot before letting go so that they rolled back down to my other thigh. He pulled his top off revealing a smooth muscular chest and pulled down his trousers to his knees. He then leant forwards over me, supporting his body with one hand on my chair, while using the other to guide his cock towards my pussy. I used my hands to spread my legs as wide as they could go in the limited space, one leg jammed behind the steering wheel and my body tensed as his cock touched against my lips, before forcing its way into my tight hole.

So my poor little car, barely big enough to sit five, was currently being used for a double sex act that it had never been intended for. Although it didn't spring immediately to mind I remember being told that it was "surprisingly comfortable given its size". Well with my head up against the door, one leg under the steering wheel, and the gear stick rubbing against my right bum cheek I did think that maybe I should add a review that suggests the front isn't ideal for sex with strangers.

I massaged by dates chest, leaning up to kiss him and urging him to "make me cum". He didn't say much but concentrated on building up an increasingly faster rhythm, smashing into my pussy deeper and deeper with each thrust. It was a bit uncomfortable as his knees were too close together on his seat to balance properly and had to support himself with his arms on my chair. I had forgotten all about Jodie, but could see her hands holding onto support from the front chairs and could hear her moaning and swearing. Then her moaning became more of a squeal. Whilst trying to match my date's thrusts into my pussy, I suddenly saw Jodie's head emerge in the gap between the chairs. She was trying to stand up and from the motion of her shoulders it looking like she was rubbing herself frantically, then it happened.

Jodie hadn't told me she was a squirter, I suppose it doesn't always come up in conversation between friends. But she was. A stream of clear liquid sprayed through the gap between the front seats, and forcefully splashed against the back of my thighs and against my dates waist. My date and I were soaked with Jodie's gushing, but I didn't know what I was more terrified of, Jodie's juices all over me, or her violent screaming orgasm that must have disturbed the local wildlife. The shock led to me squeezing my vagina tightly around my dates cock, and then he let out a pained moan, shouting "I'm gonna cum". The ecstasy of my tight pussy, or the excitement of seeing a woman squirt close up caused my date to finish after barely a few minutes of fucking. As he did he slipped his cock out of my wet pussy, wanked his cock furiously and fired his cum all over me. With my back arched and my head up against the door I had a perfect view as a jet of white cum shot out of the tip of his cock. Raising my head I felt the warm splash of cum along the length of my front, hitting me on my lower neck, between my tits, down through my belly and to the top of the box of hair at the top of my pussy.

My date continued sighing as he let go of his cock and I could see cum still dribbling out of it onto my soaked pussy, dripping down between my lips and towards my asshole. As if the situation couldn't get any more surreal Jodie had completely unsaddled herself from her boyfriend, moved him forwards and was now wanking his big cock. I could see the tip of it between the gap in the chair, Jodie's slippery hand tugging all the way to the end. Within seconds he groaned and another jet of white cum shot across the front of the car, this time pumping out across the width of my body, hitting the steering wheel, but leaving a familiar pattern of sticky white juice across my lower belly and as I still had my hands holding my legs up across the back of my left leg closest to his cock.

I could've sworn very loudly and my face was bright red with anger. In the space of no more than 20 seconds I had gone from happily if uncomfortably engaged in fucking to being used as a target for three people's ejaculate. In all fairness I'd been here before and generally I was extremely turned on by the sight of seeing a guy cum onto my body. In different circumstances I would probably have exploded in my own orgasm there and then. I was impressed at the amount of cum the guys had produced and both had fired textbook pornstar cumshots across my naked body. I guess to an enthusiast this probably looked perfect, my body, breasts and pussy liberally covered in cum. I lay there, the only one not to have finished and yet the only one to be a complete and utter mess. "Cor you look a right dirty little cumslut" Jodies boyfriend commented and she added "Yeah, she loves spunk all over her body lol!" and they giggled to one another.

Just as I was about to speak in response there was a knock on the outside of my car door. "Fuck" I shouted as everyone's head turned. As we all looked out of the window all I could make out from my upside down position was a policeman's helmet. This was awkward.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Awkward Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds