• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Girl Ch. 01

Daddy's Girl Ch. 01

All parties involved are 18 or older.

It was a cool summer night, the kind you love to have when the days are so stunningly hot, the cool breeze blew the curtains in the window across my heated flesh. I heard my bedroom door creak open then close again. The curtains fluttered again as I felt a dip in the bed, his hand grazed my leg as I turned to admire him. His chiseled features captured my gaze, the cold steel color of his eyes, the sharp contour of his jaw, the short almost black hair that barely covered his neck. Then his shoulders and chest, a perfect build with a bronze tan. I had watched many women blatantly call for his attention. Just then he turns to look at me, his eyes relaxing into a loving gaze.

"What's on your mind Princess?" He says, knowing my mind has wandered.

"I'm just enjoying the cool air Daddy," I reply, unsure of how he'd react if he knew where my thoughts had wandered.

Daddy chuckled, "It does feel wonderful." His laugh rolls over my skin making me smile. "How about we play a game?" He smiles as I nod. "Good, I've got the perfect one," he says as he reaches in his pocket. I watch as he pulls a few small ropes out, I know this game. I've always been a wiz at untying knots, and for a long time Daddy has been tying my hands behind me trying to find one that I cannot escape from. Daddy winks, "I think I've finally gotten it figured out, the one you won't get loose."

"Challenge accepted!" I roll onto my stomach and place my hands behind my back. My t-shirt twists above my waist, revealing innocent white cotton panties. I feel Daddy's hands begin to wrap my wrists, his fingers lightly touching my skin in sharp contrast to the rough rope. The knot tightens and I feel his fingers linger, lightly tracing my wrists. My body reacts to his touch and I tremble.

Daddy moves his fingers and slips an arm around me, turning me to lay on my bound hands. "Try getting out of that one, Princess," he whispers close to my ear. His voice is deeper than normal. I start to work at the knot, moving my arms higher behind me. My t-shirt slips higher, revealing my soft flat stomach. I watch Daddy's gaze move accross my flesh as the warmth inside of me grows. My nipples pucker beneath my shirt, begging for attention. I twist my wrist again, the roughness of the rope sends sparks through my already sensitive body, unwillingly a small moan escapes my lips. Daddy's gaze quickly returns to meet mine, "You can't escape?"

"Not yet, Daddy," I say breathlessly.

He leans close to my ear and drops his voice, "So you're completely at my mercy right now?"

"Yes."

Daddy's warm breath on my ear sends shivers down my spine. I twist slightly under him and brush my aching nipples against his chest. I gasp at the sensation. Daddy moves to lay next to me, resting his face near my ear and laying his hand on my stomach. "I'll show you another game, but it has to be our little secret," he whispers. "You'll stay quiet, won't you Princess?"

"I won't tell Daddy, I promise." I feel his fingers start to move up my stomach, he slips them underneath my twisted shirt and caresses the bottom of my perky breasts. I let a moan escape as he wraps his hand around my soft skin and squeezes. Daddy starts to gently pinch my nipples, sending waves of pleasure through my body. He shifts to rest on his elbow, his face right above mine. I watch his eyes as he leans down and places his lips on mine, slowly teasing them open with his tongue. My eyes close as I give in to the feelings he pulls from my body.

I feel Daddy move, slipping one jean clad thigh between my own bare legs. I spread my legs to make room for him as he continues to kiss me and torture my nipples. He presses against my warm center and I break from his lips with a loud moan. Daddy takes advantage of my moan to slip his lips to my neck, he licks and nibbles down to the collar of my shirt. He growls at the material in his way, sitting up just long enough to rip the fabric in half, exposing my breasts. Daddy shifts again as he quickly moves to capture one of my nipples in his teeth as his fingers pinch the other.

My body is on fire as I writh below him, the ropes still tight on my wrists. He moves his lips again, down the side of my ribs and across my stomach. I feel his fingers slip from my breast to tease against the thin cotton of my panties. "You're so wet for daddy," He mumbles against my skin moving toward my private area. I moan as he closes his lips over my swollen clit. He slowly strokes his tongue over the fabric separating us eliciting more moans from me. "Let me in Princess," I lift my hips as his fingers grasp my panties and drag them down. Daddy stands up at the end of my bed and drops my panties. I watch as he releases his pants and lets them join my panties on the floor. His legs are just as tone as his chest, my eyes devour him, watching as he wraps his hand around his 8 inch erection. I watch in awe as he slowly strokes himself.

Daddy kneels on the bed, still stroking himself, and moves between my spread legs. I feel him rub his swollen head along my crease, I move my hips urging him on. He slips just inside of my dripping hole and leans down to press his lips on mine. His hips push forward, driving his cock through my hymen. I whimper into his mouth as he continues to slowly move inside of me. His fingers slip up my chest and pinch my nipples, making my body quiver with need.

I start to press my hips against his, pulling him deeper. Daddy releases my nipples and pushes up over me, he devours me with his eyes as he starts to move faster. "Daddy," I gasped, arching my back as waves of pleasure race through my body. He moves, climbing from between my legs to kneel next to my face. I feel the head of his cock press against my lips.

"Open up for Daddy. Be my good little Princess." He starts stroking his hard length as he rubs against my mouth. I feel his fingers wrap into my hair and tug, as I gasp he pushes deep into my throat. Daddy holds my head still by my hair as he begins to fuck my mouth, pushing as deep as he can each time. "Oh that's it baby, take daddy's big dick," he moans as he moves faster. His free hand slips down to pinch my nipples again. The feel of him slamming into my mouth while he teases my nipples makes me moan again. I feel him tense and thicken just before he fills my mouth with hot cum. "Swallow it, swallow all of Daddy's cum," he commands while holding himself between my lips.

I swallow every drop, surprised at how much I enjoy the taste. Daddy releases my hair and pulls slightly away from my mouth, I turn just in time to slip my lips around his softening head and lick the rest of our juices from him. He moves once I am done and slips his hands behind me to release the ropes. I massage my wrists as he picks up his pants, my ripped shirt still clinging to my body.

"You're mine now Princess." Daddy says with a wink, "Just remember, our little secret."

"I won't tell Daddy. I like our new game."

I watch him as he walks out of my room, slowly closing the door behind him. After tossing the remains of my shirt on the floor I curled up in bed and dreamt of what tomorrow would entail...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Girl Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 805 milliseconds