• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Bisexual Somali Love Story Ch. 02

A Bisexual Somali Love Story Ch. 02

Abdullah Ali is the name. I'm a young Somali-Canadian Muslim gentleman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Six feet three inches tall, dark-skinned, fit and handsome, that's me. I attend the University of Toronto, where I study Criminal Justice. When I'm not at school, I lead a life like no other. Typically, bisexual Muslim guys like myself keep our secrets, but thanks to the new lady in my life, I feel free.

I am a bisexual Muslim man in a relationship with a woman who understands and accepts me for me. I thank Jannah for my lady love, Ayaan Mahmoud. There are lots of gays and lesbians in the Somali community, and like me, they're forced to lead a double life. The Somali community simply isn't ready to deal with its taboos concerning homosexuality, bisexuality and lesbianism. To us, gayness is a white thing. Welcome to my life.

Ayaan Mahmoud and I have been friends for a long time, and she was there for me when my relationship with my last boyfriend, Ahmed Yusuf, ended. These days, Ayaan and I are dating, and life simply couldn't be better. I love walking down the street with my beloved Ayaan, hand in hand, like any other couple. With Ayaan by my side, I have begun to dream old dreams. Things I thought were out of reach for me because of my bisexuality and secretive lifestyle are now in the palm of my hand. Life is good.

I can't get enough of my sweet Ayaan, in and out of the bedroom. Tall and curvy, with dark brown skin, a deliciously voluptuous body, big tits, wide hips and thick thighs, Ayaan is sinfully sexy. I have always been an ass man, and the gender of the person the sweet ass belongs to makes no difference to me. As a bisexual man, you can believe me when I say I do not discriminate based on gender. I fuck anyone who lets me, you can bank on that.

My beloved Ayaan has one of the best asses I've ever seen on anyone, female or male. I mean that. Seriously, that ass of hers is big, round and juicy. Ayaan loves to sashay from side to side while walking around, making my dick hard with her every move. The other night, I smashed Ayaan's thick booty till kingdom come, folks. I am definitely an ass worshipper, which is understandable. I think it's in my genes. I don't know of any African man who doesn't love a big ass. That's just how we roll, I guess.

Ayaan Mahmoud and I started with our fun in the shower, kissing passionately and caressing each other under the hot water, and somehow, we ended up in the living room. I have always enjoyed making love in the living room. I don't know why, it's just something I like. The bedroom is a very boring place, as far as choice spots for lovemaking go. Ayaan and I got it on right there on the living room floor.

Ayaan purred like a sex kitten, turning me on like nothing else can. I put my sweetie on all fours and admired her thick round ass before showering it with kisses. Ayaan smiled and giggled softly as I caressed her big butt, and then I spread her ass cheeks wide open. Inhaling the scent of Ayaan's clean, freshly washed butthole, I stuck a finger inside and then began licking. I love the taste of ass, and I honestly can't get enough of it.

Ayaan Mahmoud and I continued with our fun, and I laid her on her back, spreading her thick thighs before burying my face between her legs. The hot scent of Ayaan's pussy drew me in, and I began licking her cunt. I love the way Ayaan smells and tastes down there. I haven't been with a lot of women. In fact, perhaps four or five in my entire lifetime. No two women smell or taste alike, that's for damn sure.

Ayaan moaned in pleasure as I licked and fingered her pussy, and soon my lady love was squirming and squealing in delight. I was hard as hell and ready to fuck, and Ayaan was ready for me. My sweetie reached for my dick and grabbed it, and I watched in amazement as Ayaan took my dick into her mouth. Winking at me, Ayaan began sucking my dick while massaging my balls.

While going down on me, Ayaan did something most unexpected. I was kind of surprised when Ayaan stuck a finger up my ass, and I gasped and looked at her. Smiling, Ayaan continued sucking my dick while fingering my ass. For some reason, the feel of Ayaan's finger up my ass made my dick get harder. What was my sweetie doing to me?

Ayaan dug deeper into my ass with her finger, twisting it this way and that while licking the underside of my shaft, and then flicking her tongue over my dick head. Man, this drove me absolutely nuts and it didn't take me long to cum. I came, louder than ever before, and a torrent of cum shot out of my dick. I cried out, and Ayaan surprised me further by drinking my cum, and then she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked at me.

Ayaan and I kissed passionately, and got right back into things. I was ready to pound her pussy with my hard dick, but Ayaan had other plans. Smiling at me, Ayaan got on all fours and then tossed me a bottle of Aloe Cream. I smiled as Ayaan spread her thick brown butt cheeks wide open. Okay, I totally get what she wants from me. Grinning, I rubbed the lotion against Ayaan's asshole, and then smeared it on my dick. I pressed my dick against Ayaan's butthole, and asked my sweetie if she was ready. Ayaan pressed her big butt against my groin. That's all the answer I needed, folks.

Gripping Ayaan's hips tightly, I eased my dick into her asshole. Ayaan moaned softly as I penetrated her ass. The warmth and tightness around my dick amazed me. Finally, I was in Ayaan's booty. Just like that, I began fucking Ayaan's sweet asshole. This was my first time trying anal sex with a woman. I've fucked a few guys and gotten fucked in the ass by many more guys. Ayaan's ass felt wonderful around my dick, and I dug deeper into her anal cavity. Ayaan's screams of passion filled the air, mingling with my own. We fucked the night away and it was beautiful.

Life is real good to me these days, folks. I, Abdullah Ali of Somalia, am a happy man. I am a proud Muslim, a University of Toronto student, a rugby fanatic, and more. I have a good woman in my life, my beloved Ayaan Mahmoud, and I can't thank Jannah enough. For the first time in a long time, I actually feel optimistic about the future. Wish Ayaan and I luck, folks. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Bisexual Somali Love Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds