• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Swinging with the Ryan's

Swinging with the Ryan's

Once again, thank you to Blackwing for fixing all the spelling errors and whatnot, your work and advice is priceless.

This is the first in an anthology series of stories I'm going to do, although this is actually part six in the series, revolving around the Castle TV show and many of its characters. As the title suggests, this will be focusing on the swinging adventures of Kevin and Jenny Ryan and how they pull various people into their lifestyle. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Jenny Ryan could feel the gaze on her skin. The dark eyes watching her over the table covered in bottles left goosebumps across her cleavage. Stroking her fingers over her stomach she sipped at her soda and ignored the heat that settled in her rounded belly.

Ignoring the nigh on pornographic kissing from the Castles beside her, Jenny watched her husband lay himself over the pool table in the corner of the long closed bat to get a shot as the Esposito's flirted oblivious to Kevin's long suffering shake of his head.

The lure of brown eyes called, Jenny meeting Tori with a neutral stare. She'd known her enlarged breasts would gain her a good number of admirers, but she didn't expect to find herself being visually undressed by Tori in such a blatant manner.

The quiet blonde wasn't opposed to the touch of a woman, the college adventures flashing through her mind alongside the nights she and Kevin spent with the couple in Bermuda among many other sapphic adventures, but until now the IT technician hadn't registered on her radar. If the leering study of her changed body was to go by, Tori was probably as wet as Jenny was and the devilish thoughts that snuck around her edges surged into the center.

Glancing at Kevin, Jenny knew how much he'd enjoy the tale she'd tell him when he sobered up and her pussy tingled at how he'd fuck her as she told him every sordid detail. Downing her drink, she announced that the baby was kicking her bladder again and stood.

As she'd expected the only reaction she'd gotten from the group was a twitch from Tori's eyebrow. The raven haired beauty coughed into her drink when Jenny winked slowly. It took every ounce of her determination to keep her legs moving towards the restrooms and not take Tori in front of her husband and friends.

The door banged shut behind her, the sound nearly lost under the thumping in her chest. Crossing the room, Jenny gripped the edge of the four sink wide counter that ran along the far wall and let out a ragged breath. This wasn't the first time the school teacher had snuck away from a party for a hook up, but she hadn't let her kinky flag fly like this since she'd been pinned against the alleyway wall by Kevin in a heated screw that conceived their unborn child.

'What took you so long?' Jenny barely had enough time to turn her head when she saw the door open in the mirror before Tori was filling her mouth with her tongue and all she could register over the explosion of heat in her was the faint hint of mint and beer. A moan echoed through the room when Jenny took a firm grip of Tori's ass, but neither woman knew who it came from.

'So I wasn't imagining things,' Jenny gasped when the two women broke apart, 'You were giving me the sex eye all night. Thought it was just my pregnancy hormones and my slutty mind imagining things again.'

'The moment I saw these puppies,' Tori rubbed her thumb over a very erect nipple causing Jenny to groan, 'I knew that even if I had to let Kevin watch me turn you, I was going to fuck you tonight.'

'Not into boys?'

'Nope,' Tori's fingers toyed with the strings of Jenny's sundress, 'Fucked a gay guy once in college so we'd both see what it was like, but we both quickly realised nothing was happening. I caught him later that night getting dominated by a supposedly straight jock when I snuck a hottie past his room. I think I can safely conclude you're bisexual?'

'What gave you that idea?' The soft giggle was cut off when Tori deftly untied her dress, leaving her standing in just the panties she'd worn, her husband nearly calling the night off when he'd seen what she wore.

'Kevin Ryan, I fucking hate you,' Tori grumbled, her brown eyes almost black with hunger, 'how does he leave you alone when you look like a goddess?'

'Because he knows how wet I'll be later,' Jenny mewled at the sensations flooding her as Tori ghosted her fingers over her boobs, 'Suck them, please Tori... Suck mommy's boobs!'

'Ooh... Kinky,' Tori smirked, 'does mommy really want her big, sexy boobs sucked or does mommy want her hot, wet pussy tongue-fucked instead?' Tori ran a finger over Jenny's panty covered slit with expected results.

'Fuck!' Jenny squealed, her hips bucking sharply as her hands shakily ripped her panties down her thighs, 'Yes, fuck yes, tongue fuck my pussy honey, stick your tongue in my cunt and make me cream all over your face.'

'Such naughty language,' Tori hiked her dress up her thighs and knelt on the cool floor, her lips pressing against Jenny's stomach before dropping south.

'Mother of fucking shit!' Jenny shrieked when Tori gave her pussy a long lick up her sopping slit, 'Fucking... FUCK! Look how fucking wet I am, taste what you do to me...'

Tori's head buzzed, the overwhelming arousal from the blonde filling her senses as she continued to run her tongue along her folds. She'd smelt Jenny's juices as she'd crossed the room, but being between her legs with it coating her lips spurred her on to heady heights of arousal.

Nipping at the slick skin, Tori hummed in pleasure as her taste buds exploded. She needed more of Jenny' Honeymilk and she needed it now. Glancing up to find the blonde's eyes closed in bliss, Tori dipped her tongue as deep as she could reach and groaned.

'Fuck me with that tongue,' Jenny growled, her eyes snapping open and her hand gripping Tori's hair. Feeling the tongue sparking every nerve in her body into life, Jenny started humping Tori's face, 'Mmm... God, you know how to munch a cunt fucking good baby. Come on baby, make mommy cum. Make mommy cream all over that sexy face. Tongue fuck my slutty cunt...OOH FUCK YEAH!'

The scream left Jenny's lips in response to Tori sliding two slender fingers past her tongue into her pussy. Leaning back against the counter, Jenny hooked her leg over the other woman's shoulder and started tugging on her left nipple.

Tori knew that the two women could be caught at any moment, but as Jenny's juices flowed between her lips, she couldn't care less who walked in on them. She could feel her own arousal on her thighs and a faint part of her realized the fancy panties she'd worn were probably too wet to salvage. Pumping her fingers into Jenny, Tori let everything go but fucking the sexy woman grinding against her face.

'Wanna cum?' The room was filled with obscene sounds, from the wet slaps of Tori's hand against Jenny's pussy to the blonde's cursing.

'Yes! yes! Fuck yes!' Jenny pleaded, 'let me cum... Fucking... I need to cum! Fuck this preggo bitch and make me cum!'

Tori grazed her teeth over Jenny's hip as she brought the hand that had been teasing her own nipples through her dress up to spread Jenny open. Her tongue traced over the velvet heat towards the nub she knew would break Jenny into pieces.

'Aaaiiii!' Jenny's scream echoed around Tori, a faint thought regarding the rest of the party hearing the expectant mother's scream ghosted across her mind, but it was quickly forgotten about as she flicked Jenny's clit with her tongue.

'So close!' Jenny sobbed, So fucking close baby... Suck it, lick it... Pinch it... Don't fucking care what you do, just make me fucking CUM!'

It was a signal to Jenny's mind numbing level of arousal that Tori felt the blonde clamping onto her fingers barely a second after she sucked her clit into her mouth.

'OH! OH! OH!' Jenny's face turned red, the colour spreading down her neck. Her body jerked twice, her fingers gripping Tori's hair in a near painful vice, before she broke, 'CUMMING! Mother of fuck! Drink my fucking cum you slut!'

Jenny's vulgar cries morphed into a single scream as Tori greedily lapped up the torrent of cum that poured out of the woman. After what felt like an eternity, Jenny's screams petered out and she fell slack against her new lover as Tori pulled her cum covered face out of Jenny's crotch.

With a deftness she didn't think her frazzled mind could operate, Tori slipped out from under Jenny and carefully lowered her to the surprisingly clean floor, 'Did I fry a few brain cells?'

'Mmm...' Jenny nodded. It took a few minutes before the blonde's breathing relaxed and she met Tori's gaze, 'Holy shit.'

'I could say the same thing,' Tori giggled, 'There were words leaving your mouth I didn't think you knew about.'

'Sorry,' Jenny's cheeks flushed, 'I've not lost it like that in a while, not since...'

'Oh no missy,' Tori grumbled, 'You don't get to hint at sexy times after I just blew your mind. No way. Spill.'

'You cannot let on that I told you this,' Jenny pleaded, 'Kev and I swing with Lanie and Javi. The last time I lost control like I just did was when I was double teamed by the boys.'

'You are such a slut,' Tori laughed as the mental image that played in her head stoked the embers in her belly, 'Please tell me you get to play with Lanie's girls. God, I'd give anything to give them a good sucking.'

'How do you think we all started swinging together?' Jenny giggled, 'The first time we went out together I was stupid and almost ruined Lanie and Javi's relationship by asking too many questions. A few nights later I went to apologize and she made me fuck her for it. Gave the boys a right show before they started with each other.'

'Kevin and Javi fuck?' Tori's jaw dropped when Jenny nodded.

'And it's such a panty destroyer seeing Javi's fat cock pounding Kev's tight ass,' Jenny hummed, 'Or Javi with his face covered in Kev's cum.

'Maybe I should "accidentally" drop by the next time you guys have your fun?' Tori waggled her fingers teasingly, 'See if the boys mind a third pussy for you and Lanie to fuck?'

A flash crossed Jenny's face, her fingers teasing the straps of the woman's dress pausing.

'You already one?' Tori gasped, 'Who? Don't tell me that you've got writer boy and Kate...'

'Not quite...' Jenny shrugged, 'we, um... Kev and I kinda seduced Alexis Castle. Well... When I say we, I mean I seduced her and Kevin joined in a few minutes later. She's a little hottie, lovely firm boobs that are hypnotic when she bounces on a cock and the squeal she makes when she cums is one of the most erotic things I've heard.'

'You know,' Tori's lips curled up in a salacious grin, 'I was raised to thank people when they give you nice things.'

'Funny enough,' Jenny rubbed her thumb over Tori's pebbled nipple, 'So was I. You gave me a really fucking good cum just now and seeing as I can feel my legs again, I think it's time to return the favor.'

Neither woman cared about where they were as Jenny pulled Tori's dress up, their kiss broken long enough for the slinky red fabric to be thrown on the floor. The blonde's hand had filled Tori's panties before her dress landed.

'Mmm,' Jenny growled, lifting her coated fingers to her mouth to taste Tori, 'Just how I like my sluts to be, bald and sopping wet. Get on your knees and show me that sexy ass.'

A bolt of desire flared when Tori silently submitted, the woman turning and arching her back to present her butt to Jenny. A loud crack rang out when Jenny smacked her hand over Tori's skin, the sound repeated and accompanied by lusty moans.

'Baby likes getting her ass slapped?' Jenny switched to Tori's other cheek, her free hand rubbing her pussy through her panties, 'And you called me a naughty slut?'

Tori could only manage a loud moan in response as Jenny wrenched her panties down to her knees and roughly thrusted two fingers into Tori's pussy. The blonde shifted onto her knees and reached forward to unsnap the raven haired woman's bra.

Shrugging it off, Tori closed her eyes and let her head drop at the way the hand covered her left breast. She'd always found her nipples to be hypersensitive when she was turned on and tonight was no different. It barely took a couple of tugs on the hard nub and Tori started tumbling into oblivion.

'Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!' Tori chanted, her body acting on its own to rock her spasming pussy onto the fingers that had sent her skyrocketing, 'Cumming! Fucking cumming Jenny!'

'Cream that tight cunt baby,' Jenny grunted, her large boobs resting on Tori's back as she sucked on her hot skin, 'fucking cum like the pussy munching slut that I know you are.'

Tori ground her hips down on Jenny's fingers with wanton abandon, she didn't care that she was getting fucked by a married woman in a public bathroom or that at any second they could be discovered by her workmates. All Tori knew was the mind-numbing fire rolling over her and the way her entire body seized up as she came on Jenny's fingers. Collapsing to the floor, Tori gasped harshly in an attempt to calm the thunderous roar in her ears.

'Fuck baby,' Jenny's moan pulled Tori's fractured mind together again. Lifting her head, she twisted to watch the pregnant woman noisily slurping her cum from her fingers, 'Tasty, tasty cunt. Such a tasty little fuck you are. Mmm... The girls are going to enjoy fucking you.'

'Girls?' Tori flicked an eyebrow up, her mind not joining the dots until Jenny pulled her index finger out of her mouth with a loud pop.

'Are you really telling me you're not coming over for the next girls night?' Jenny frowned, 'I know a sexy little redhead that'll cream her panties if she saw you there.'

'Really?' Tori blinked, she'd noticed that the last couple of times the two had met, Alexis had been quieter than before but she had put it down to the younger woman's busy work life in the morgue alongside Lanie.

'Oh yeah,' Jenny shivered slightly, the cool air of the room starting to make itself noticed, 'Definitely got a crush bubbling there.'

'When's the next fuck fest?' Tori sat up and reached over for her bra. Shrugging it on she smirked at the hungry leer from the blonde, 'down girl, if we hide in here any longer someone might come looking.'

'Let them,' Jenny reached out and opened Tori's knees, 'They can watch, or get fucked. I don't care.'

'I do, this floor is fucking freezing!' Tori squirmed out of Jenny's grasp. Rising to shaky legs, she scanned the room for her panties only to find them hanging from a nail near the ceiling, 'Shit, looks like I'm going home commando then.'

'And what's wrong with that?' Jenny wobbled as she stood, Tori's hands gripping her arms to help her to her feet, 'Watch it honey, mommy's still horny. Keep touching me and I might just fuck you again.'

Tori moaned softly, 'Mark my words, the next time I fuck you, we're doing it on a softer and much cleaner surface.'

'I look forward to it,' Jenny spotted her dress hanging over a stall door. The next few minutes was taken in near silence, both women knowing how precarious their truce was and the knowledge that all it took was a single word to restart the sapphic party.

'We can't sneak out together,' Tori whispered as they stepped out of the ladies room, 'Someone will notice.'

'Please...' Jenny scoffed, 'Kev and Javi are battling it out over there in an arm wrestle that'll probably decide who fucks who first later and the Castles? Still very much in the honeymoon phase as you can see,' Jenny pointed to a far booth draped in near darkness.

Tori suppressed a loud laugh when she realized just what the slow movements in the shadows were, 'Looks like we weren't the only ones getting off in here.'

'Not sure who I'm more envious of there,' Jenny waddled over to the booth, 'Kate for getting that cock, or Rick getting to fuck such a hottie.'

'Rick,' Tori giggled, 'Definitely Rick.'

The party died down not long after the two women had returned and Tori had nearly reached the door when Jenny's sweet voice called out, pulling her back into the bar.

'That arm wrestle earlier was exactly what I suspected,' green eyes flared dangerously, 'which means I'm going home alone to my big comfortable bed and letting the sexy redhead watching our daughter sleep like a rock all night go home.'

'I have a better idea,' Tori leered. The husky laugh from the blonde told her exactly which idea she was choosing and Tori was soon able to find out just how accurate Jenny had been regarding a certain redhead's panties.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Swinging with the Ryan's

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 441 milliseconds