• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 13

Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 13

12

The usual disclaimers apply, the story contains incest and sexual scenes so if you are likely to be offended by this please don't read any further.

The characters are over 18, the persons and events described are entirely fictional. The author reserves all rights to the story and its reproduction with the exception of Literotica.

All feedback is appreciated and if you like the story please rate it in the comments section.

Chapter 13

After they finished at the studio they headed into the city to grab some lunch. Alison was subdued and picked at her food while Bobby woofed his down, he thought about quipping that she had already had one big meal at the studio but he guessed she wasn't in the mood right now. His mom had some wine with her meal and seemed to relax a little before they headed off to do some more shopping and sight seeing. They caught the ferry out to Stattin Island and Bobby couldn't help admiring her, the wind blew her clothes against her body showing her beautiful curves. He could feel his cock swell in the confines of his underwear and wished her hand was holding it but was content to enjoy her company.

Eventually they it was time to leave and they collected their bags from the hotel and headed to the airport, Bobby was a little disappointed they didn't have time at the hotel for some more fun but Alison clearly wasn't in the mood for anything right now. During the taxi ride to the airport she remained quiet and barely spoke during the journey. As they were in plenty of time for their flight after they checked in they went to a restaurant at the airport where Alison ordered some food and a few drinks for herself.

Bobby attempted to get his mom to lighten up and make conversation but she clearly wasn't interested. What the hell was her problem? Every time she seemed to loosen up for a while she turned into an iceberg the next day. She practically jumped his bones at the hotel and then got it on with another girl, gave him a 3 way BJ and now she was barely talking to him and acting like he was a stranger?

When Alison ordered another drink Bobby decided to join her. He was getting pretty tired of this hot and cold routine his mom seemed to pull and figured if she was going to drown her sorrows he might as well join her. She looked a little surprised when Bobby asked for a beer but didn't say anything. Eventually their flight was called and they walked to the gate, boarding the A320 for the late night flight home.

Once they were in the air Alison ordered herself another drink and Bobby once again joined her, she gave him a look as Bobby hardly ever drank but didn't say anything and continued to remain distant, glancing at a magazine while Bobby looked out of the window. Bobby swigged his drink, feeling the alcohol and the effects of the altitude making him light headed. He glanced over at his mom, noticing her blouse had come open at the top 2 buttons displaying some cleavage. He found his dick growing as he remembered what her tits had felt like when they had been in his face the night before, and seeing Cynthia squeezing and playing with them earlier today. He'd really thought for a moment she was going to fuck him last night. Then today, for her to be kissing and making out with another girl, sharing his cum with her after both sucking him off, it had been a hot weekend, and now it was like sitting next to an iceberg!

Eventually he decided he'd had enough, he was going to talk about this whether she wanted to or not. He downed the rest of his beer and turned to her.

"Mom, I mean Alison, why are you being like this?"

"I'm just tired Bobby, it's been a long weekend."

"That's not what I mean, you've hardly spoken to me all day. It's like I've done something wrong and I don't know what."

"Bobby, I've had a lot to think about. We can talk about this when we get home."

"I want to talk about it now."

"Not here Bobby." She looked around nervously at the other passengers.

"Why not, no one can hear? I'm sick of this! You just ignore me all day like this and won't tell me why. I want to talk about it now."

She looked about, and could see that none of the other passengers seemed to be paying them any attention. The A320 airliner was barely half full and everyone else was either getting some sleep or chatting between themselves.

"Come on, what is wrong? Why are you acting like this? We were supposed to be having a nice weekend together and you won't speak to me or even look at me?"

"Well you seemed more interested in looking at Cynthia today so I'm surprised you noticed!" Alison blurted out, startling herself with the response.

"Cynthia? Is that what this is about? You seemed pretty interested in her yourself Alison!" he retorted sharply.

"I was interested??? That was supposed to be for your benefit if you recall!"

"My benefit!!??" Bobby could feel himself getting really steamed. "This whole weekend was for your benefit if you recall! Because you needed my... 'help' for your project. I didn't exactly enjoy having blue balls for 3 days, then having my nuts crushed all so you can get a replica for your project."

"Bobby keep your voice down, people will hear..." Alison was startled by his outburst, she'd never seen Bobby like this, standing up to her like an adult.

"One minute you're happy to use me for your job and the next you're treating me like dirt! If I've done something wrong I deserve to know what it is."

She was silent for a moment and Bobby sensed she was struggling not to cry.

"I'm sorry Bobby, you haven't done anything wrong. You're right, you were helping me and I had no right to ask you to, just like I had no right be jealous about Cynthia and no right to do the other things I did. Bobby, I worry where all this will end, and it must end. You were my little boy, I raised you from a baby, and now.. now I don't know what has happened."

"I'm not a little baby anymore, Alison. I can take care of myself, and I can take care of you as well if you let me." He was aware of the double meaning of his words but she didn't seem to pick up on it. "You've not done anything I didn't agree to, we're both adults, so stop beating yourself up."

"But Bobby I'm not just an adult I'm your..."she stopped herself and looked about nervously. "Seeing you with Cynthia today, well yes I did feel jealous but I'd no right to. You should have girlfriends your own age and have your experiences with them, after all you clearly found her attractive."

"Attractive? What do you mean?"

"Well you were obviously... aroused by her and... well.. you....finished... in her mouth."

He leant closer and spoke softly into her ear.

"If I was aroused it's because I had you teasing me for 3 days with your sexy body, and if I came in her mouth it was only because you took me past the point of no return with your sexy mouth. Trust me, mom, there is no comparison between you and Cynthia. She was pretty but comparing her with you is like comparing.... Lambrusco and Champagne."

"Bobby..." she blushed.

"And when it comes to skills, Cynthia was like an amateur compared to you."

"Bobby stop..." Alison looked around nervously in embarrassment

"It's true. Cynthia's not here now is she?"

"No."

"Well why don't you check out how aroused I am now?" he whispered.

She checked once more to see that no one was looking before reaching across to his lap, finding his iron hard cock throbbing in the confines of his pants.

"I'm so hard right now I feel like my dick is going to break in two."

"Bobby!" she admonished him but continued to run her fingers over his hard cock.

"And it's not Cynthia that's making it like this, it's you." he whispered. "Can you feel how... aroused I am?"

He surprised himself at his directness, a few drinks at altitude and his anger had emboldened him more than he expected.

His mother continued to squeeze and rub his cock through his pants.

"Yes, I can."

"Well, why don't you put some of those skills of yours to use because I could sure do with them right now."

"Bobby are you crazy? We're on a plane. Do you want to get arrested?" she hissed.

"Well, what if I need the bathroom, I can't exactly go on my own can I?" he said holding up his bandaged wrists.

"We can't, people will see."

"Why not, if I needed to pee you'd take me."

"But you don't need to... urinate."

"Well I do feel like I've got something that needs releasing down there. So why don't you help me with that? C'mon everyone's asleep, and people sneak off to the bathroom all the time on flights. You've heard of the mile high club haven't you?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Well, we've got a valid excuse so what's the problem. You said you were going to make all this up to me after the casting and so far today you've hardly spoken to me let alone..."

"Alright. Yes ok then. God, I can't believe I'm letting you talk me into this."

She looked around, 2 of the flight attendants were chatting in the galley at the rear and the others were seated, all the passengers seemed asleep or engrossed in their movies or magazines. Alison stepped out into the aisle and Bobby followed her as she made her way towards the bathroom at the back of the plane. One of the flight attendants caught her eye as she approached and broke of her conversation to smile at Alison.

"Hi. My um, partner needs the bathroom and I have to help him because of his wrists." Alison explained nervously.

"Sure go ahead."

Alison held the door open and Bobby noticed the 2 attendants exchanging a conspiratorial smile, clearly not convinced by Alison's explanation. He entered the bathroom first and Alison followed him into the confined space closing the door behind her. He turned to face her as they stood almost nose to nose, they looked into one another's eyes for a moment and he was struck once again by how beautiful she was. He spent so much time lusting after her body he forgot how pretty she was, her face almost unchanged from that of the 20 something girl he remembered as his mom growing up, only the lines of sadness around her eyes giving away the intervening years. Before he knew what he was doing he leant forward and kissed her on the mouth, her lips warm and moist under his.

"MMMmmmm, Obby No" she mumbled but he wasn't about to be denied and as he kissed her he felt her lips part slightly and let his tongue explore her mouth. She continued to weakly struggle and protest as Bobby grabbed her tits through her blouse, the strength in his hands almost completely recovered now as he roughly grabbed the huge melons. He could feel her resistance beginning to crumble and he pulled the buttons on her blouse open until he could reach in to grab her breasts, roughly squeezing them through her bra. After last night in the hotel he knew how she liked to be touched so he didn't bother to be gentle as he pulled her breasts from her bra and grabbed them, kneading her huge boobs before finding the nipples and pinching them.

She might be protesting but her body belied her arousal, her nipples were like two bullets as he found first one them the other, pinching and twisting them and feeling Alison tense and moan under the stimulation. He squeezed her boobs together kissing down her neck before feasting on her huge breasts, sucking the nipples and as much of the breast into his mouth as he could, then squeezing her tits hard and biting the nipples. Sure enough that brought the biggest reaction and he felt her hands in his hair, pulling him to her breasts and he hungrily fed on them.

"Oh yesssssssss..." she hissed, "harder".

He obliged squeezing and sucking for all he was worth until she finally pushed him away. At first he thought she was calling a halt but then she reached for his belt and undid it before pulling his pants down, his cock was so hard the tightie whities she'd bought him looked like a tent as she manoeuvred him round so she could sit on the seat while he stood in front of her. She pulled his underwear down, his cock springing up and hitting her chin she was so close. She took hold of the giant column of meat in one hand and played with his huge balls in the other as she looked up at him. His dick was so close it almost obscured her vision as she saw her beautiful boy staring breathlessly down at her, she loved him but she couldn't deny the excitement she felt at his huge cock and how hard it was. As she stroked it she took a moment to admire it, the shaft was so thick she could barely get her fingers round it, the skin felt silky soft as she gently ran her hand up and down the rock hard column. She drew the skin all the way back and admired the swollen purple bulb, the skin stretched so taut it was shiny. She noticed pre cum dribbling from the tip and licked it up, savouring the familiar tangy taste before kissing around his cock, worshiping it with her mouth before taking the big dome of his cock between her lips and drawing him into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she drew his cock head and several inches of his shaft between her lips. He closed his eyes and revelled in the sensations she was giving him, he hadn't been lying when he told her she was in a different league to Cynthia, or any other girl who had sucked his cock for that matter. She didn't just suck it, she made love to it with her mouth, swirling her tongue round the head, varying between, long deep strokes and kissing and teasing the head. She didn't act like it was something she did just to please him, rather like she was doing it for her own pleasure.

Bobby didn't know the truth that Alison really did love it, she wasn't known as the headlight queen at college for nothing and much as she loved her son, she didn't think she'd ever seen such a beautiful cock as the one in her mouth now. Having it to herself to tease and pleasure, knowing all the time she was in control of his orgasm and could decide when and if he came was a thrill she loved. At high school she would often tease her boyfriends for whole evenings, getting them close and backing off, all the time building the pleasure. A few of them got pissed off but they all knew it was worth the wait because in the end she would give them an orgasm that made them think their balls had turned inside out, and would always swallow every drop. When she met John, Bobby's dad, she'd found her perfect match, someone who loved being teased as much as she loved to tease, and a guy who had the biggest dick she'd ever seen, until her son's she realised with a sick jolt. She could feel herself growing excited and couldn't help reaching down between her legs to rub her clit as she continued to slurp on Bobby's giant dick. She moaned as she sucked him and no longer cared if he knew she was turned on by it.

He noticed her arousal and reached down to cup one of huge melons before pinching the nipple, she moaned louder this time, her lips around his cock muffling the sound. The vibrations from her voice added an extra layer of pleasure to the nirvana he was already in so he pinched her nipple harder and felt her respond moaning again as she in turn rubbed her clit harder feeling her orgasm shudder through her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned around his cock as she sucked on it in the throws of her passion.

Shit, she's cumming while she sucks my cock, the thought was too much for Bobby and his dick lurched in her mouth before erupting a geyser of thick cum between her lips. She was so lost in her own pleasure that some of his thick seed escaped her lips and dribbled onto her boobs as she gulped the rest down. As her orgasm subsided she released his cock, a strand of cum still connecting it to her lips as it continued to pulse and buck, a few stray dribbles of cum trickling out. He looked down at her, her eyes closed as she came down from her own orgasm, cum dribbling from her chin and running down onto her huge boobs that still hung out of her bra. She regained her composure and opened her eyes looking up at Bobby, or rather the huge cock that filled her vision.

"Oh Bobby!"

He didn't say anything but as he looked at her his cock lurched and a dollop of cum drooled from the head, she gently reached out steadying the bucking monster and licked the final few dribbles of cum off it before looking down at herself.

"Oh Bobby, I'm covered!" she took some paper towels and cleaned the cum off her boobs and chin before checking herself in the mirror. She replaced her breasts back in her bra and re-buttoned her blouse before repairing her lipstick. When she was satisfied she looked respectable she helped bobby dress, tucking his semi hard cock into his underwear before opening the door. The flight attendant she'd chatted to was alone in the galley putting some coffee on as Alison passed.

"Um, may I get a gin and tonic please?" she figured she ought to have something to get rid of the sperm breath, and needed something to calm her nerves after the way Bobby had pushed her buttons.

"Yes of course!" The attendant glanced at Alison's blouse and gave her a conspiratorial grin. Alison glanced at her blouse as she returned to her seat and was mortified to see a dribble of cum on it. She took a napkin from her purse and dabbed at it although the stewardess had clearly already seen it.

The rest of the journey passed off without incident and arrived home late hitting their respective beds as soon as they got in. The following day Alison was due to be back at work and although she was a little more subdued than normal she found time to share the shower with Bobby and give him a soapy hand job before she left for work. She warned him she would be late home and he was happy to loaf around the house reflecting on the events of the past few days. His mom nearly fucking him, having a threesome and then giving him a blowjob at 30,000 feet while she frigged herself off, all in all it had been quite a weekend. His cock grew hard as he remembered the vision of his mom last night cum dribbling from her mouth as she came. He remembered the feel of her body and her lips as she'd passionately kissed him at the hotel, straddling him, her big tits swinging in his face and his cock was rubbing between her butt cheeks.

He reached down and found that his hand, although restricted by the bandages, was able to get a decent grip round his cock. Although a little uncomfortable he found he could stroke himself. He rubbed his dick, and as he did reflected that good as it was to be able to jerk off again it was better to wait till his mom got home and have her do it for him. Now his pain meds were reduced he slept less which left him more time to surf the net and prowl the house. He found his usual stash of porn and watched selections of big breasted actresses while he stroked his cock, all the time imagining his beautiful mom. What had she said on the plane?

'I worry where all this will end, and it must end.'

What the hell did she mean? How could she expect this to end? It might have been to help him out when she started but she had got herself off twice now with him and that wasn't for his benefit. Then he was struck by an idea, he padded his way to him mom's room and looked around, sure enough she had left her clothes including her underwear in her room from last night. They had got in so late she had obviously just left them where they lay. He picked up the lacy bra, sure enough a 32G, shit, then he noticed her panties. They matched the bra and were lacy high cut ones, he checked inside and sure enough there was a stain where she had had obviously got wet. He couldn't help himself, he delicately sniffed the material savouring the tangy aroma.

Shit his mom's pussy had been there just hours before and had been wet, for him! How could she say it would end? He stroked his cock as he sniffed the delicate lacy material, he could so easily shoot his load right now, all over her bedroom floor but he restrained himself. His dick was dribbling precum and he took her panties and used them to wipe the clear liquid off his cock head, adding to the stains from his mom's pussy juice. There was something so erotic about combining the juices that he almost shot his wad. He gripped his cock hard around the base to choke off his orgasm, releasing it so a dribble of cum plopped out of the head and onto his mom's panties. He guessed he might get away with that much but certainly not shooting his whole load into them, there was no way she could avoid noticing that much cum. He wiped his cock clean rubbing the cum into her panties and put them back where he'd found them. Part of him hoped she wouldn't notice but part of him hoped she would, after all she knew what his cum tasted like, she'd swallowed enough of it by now, maybe it was time she let him have a taste of her?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds