• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Erotic Massage

First Erotic Massage

This is a true story, for reasons that will become obvious, it isn't one I can share with friends...

"What am I doing here" I wondered. I was standing outside a sketchy building in a light industrial area in Houston that was an oriental massage parlor. This was going to be my second attempt at an erotic massage, and the first attempt was mortifying. There had been two brushes with non classical massages in the past, but those are stories for another day.

The first attempt was the previous week. I was in Houston for business and I planned to get an erotic massage. I wasn't actually looking for sex, (I am a happily married man with a great sex life) I just really liked massages and I was beginning to learn that I liked the idea of being nude and undraped for a massage. I expected a happy ending, but that was about it. That couldn't be considered cheating, could it?

For a week or so I cruised the internet to find a suitable location. Many of these places seemed to be just whore houses. I found websites that rated these places and started to realize that the ones with a low door fee were the ones where you paid the masseuse directly for sex once you got in the room. Once you are naked in a room and a pretty girl is holding onto your cock your negotiating leverage goes away and you will agree to pay anything.

I didn't think I was ready for that so I tried to be careful where I chose. I picked a spa that was located inside a woman's house. The rate was $150 for an hour. She included a prostate massage at no additional cost. I set up the appointment and showed up at the appointed time.

It is safe to say I was pretty nervous. I found the woman's townhouse with no problem and when I knocked a perfectly nice middle age woman named Maria let me in. She had a slight foreign accent, and was about my age, or a little older. I am 45 in relatively good shape, she was approximately 50 and a little over weight. She seemed to have a big set of tits which were loosely held in a scoop neck knit top - I appreciated them. But as we weren't going to have sex, the fact that she was carrying a few extra pounds didn't bother me.

Maria showed me to a dimly lit back room of her house and questioned me whether or not I had chosen the prostate rub. I chickened out and said no. I had recently I found how powerful the feeling could be at my doctor's office, but I was in pain for a day or two after. It turned out I had epididymitus, and that is why the pain lingered.

She explained to me that she does not use draping so as to not "disturb the flow of the massage". I knew this from the website and this is why I chose her. She left me to get undressed and lay face down on the table, and gave me a face mask to wear if I thought the room was too well lit. She preferred sun light to see what she was doing, and thus she offered face masks to help the customer relax. I declined the offer, thinking that I would just keep my eyes closed.

I had actually started taking my clothes off while she was in the room discussing the massage. I figured that she was going to see me naked, and jerk me off, why not see me while I was getting undressed. But she stopped me, we finished the discussion, and she left the room. I left my clothes on the bench as directed - strategically next to the tip plate.

When she came in she gave me a one hour massage as good as any professional massage I have ever had. I have been to traditional legit spas on vacation in the Caribbean and back home in NJ many times. Up until now the only difference between this massage and any other was that I was laying in what should be this woman's dining room, the room is relatively bright for a spa, and I was laying undraped. I liked it. However as I lay there I realized that there was no sexual component, so I was not getting an erection. I had assumed just being in this position with a strange woman I would have to fight back the hard on. I was really starting to regret not getting the prostate stimulation. It would be hard not to have an erection with her probe up your ass.

And of course the more I thought about it, the more of an issue it became. Forty minutes in she had me flip over onto my back. This would be the first time I exposed myself to her. Of course this would cause me to get hard, I thought. But no. Her moves still were not overtly sexual, just professional. If I had the mask on I could have pretended this was a young hot masseuse, but I opened my eyes a bit and saw that this was not so.

The massage up to this point - worrying about an erection not withstanding- was excellent. I was so relaxed I barely felt like I had any bones in my body. This did not help with my boner. After 10 minutes on my back she finally went for my penis. She lathered up her hands and actually started stroking me. I expected to jump to attention, but now my brain was screaming so loud to my cock to stand up there was no way my cock was going to listen. She wound up stroking my limp dick for three long and humiliating minutes until I came. I subsequently heard that the term for this is spaghetti dick - by those in the trade.

I was surprised that I was able to come at all. I didn't think it would happen without an erection.

After this, she cleaned me up and left the room without saying anything. I got up and got myself dressed and slunk out the front door feeling defeated.

Actually the massage had me feeling great; I just could not believe I failed to get it up.

So that brings me back to standing outside a sketchy building in Houston. I gather up my nerves and go in. Inside there was a very dark gloomy lobby. The walls floor and ceiling were black concrete and it was lit with just a black light. It seemed like an entrance to a carnival fun house. The lobby had a glass pay window, and one very solid door that allowed you to go further into the spa once you paid.

After a minute five young Asian girls came to the window. They were all dressed in different types of teddy's, lingerie, or simply panties and bras. This was a very different environment than last week. My cock was already stirring in my pants. One of them spoke to me. Her name was Li. She was very pretty , about 23, with a beautiful toned body. She asked me if I wanted 30 or 60 minutes. I said 60 and paid the $180. Thirty minutes was $140, didn't make much sense at the time. She then instructed me to pick my masseuse.

This was a little awkward so I just picked her, since she was speaking to me and seemed nice. She then came around to the inner door and threw open the multiple dead bolts to let me in. She then locked them after me. I should have taken this as a sign that some of this might not be legal. She brought me down a hall with a number of spa rooms. All looked a little gaudy, as if they were decorated in the 70's. The place was pretty dark, with 70's rock music piped throughout.

Li showed me into her room. We entered; she closed the door, and then just came alive. Her smile was infectious and she quickly pulled me over to the couch and started undressing me. She unbuttoned my dress shirt and shirt sleeves and slipped it off me. I thought this was great, so I stood there waiting for her to take my pants off. I guess I read that wrong, because she just looked at me with a look like, "hey come on pitch in here and help". So I started taking my pants off and she removed my shoes.

Within seconds I am standing naked before this beautiful 25 year old Asian girl. My head was spinning. She walked to the other side of the room and got me a towel to wrap around my waist. I'm not that big of a guy but this towel was not made for modesty. You could just hold it closed, it was not long enough to wrap around fully.

She gave me slippers and led me from the room and down the hall. I saw no one else in the halls; I assume they are careful about that. The first treatment was 10 minutes in the steam room she let me in and I sat there by myself. I initially kept the towel covering my penis just to preserve some modesty but then I started getting braver and uncovered myself and just sat on the towel. I loved the freedom and started to get a semi just sitting here by myself.

In 10 minutes she came to let me out. I did not make an attempt to cover myself. Up to this point she had briefly seen me naked. Little did I know how much more she would see.

I rewrapped the towel around me and she took me to the next room where there was an 8 person hot tub. Once in this room she took my towel from me, and led me into the hot tub. She left me here for 10 minutes to soak.

After ten minutes she came for me once again and took her time completely toweling me off. I was quickly beginning to love being naked around this semi dressed girl. Up to now I had never heard of the CFNM fetish. Li then took me to the next room which was a table shower. This was a first for me. She had me lay face down and started washing me down with a soapy sponge glove and a hand held sprayer. She spent a lot of time on my ass, and it felt great. After 3 minutes she had me flip over. I was easily half-mast by this point and she helped it along by making sure my cock and balls were completely soaped up, washed, and hosed off. Laying there with he looking me in the eye while stroking me was unbelievable

Once she was done Li had me stand up and again took her time drying me off. She finished this process kneeling directly in front of me to dry me from my waist down. He face was inches from no now hard cock and she made sure she paid it a little of extra attention while drying it.

Once I was dry she let me keep the large towel to wrap around myself to go back to her room. The smaller one would not have allowed me to cover my dick. I wouldn't have complained if she grabbed my cock and led me to the room at this point.

Once in the room she had me sit in this cheesy massage chair. I thought this was disappointing, but it was just for a few minutes while she prepared. As I sat here my cock deflated a bit since it wasn't getting any attention. I could have stroked it to keep it up, but didn't know if that was acceptable.

After a few minutes Li led me to the massage table and had me lay face down. She then proceeded to give me a relatively unenthusiastic mediocre massage. This surprised and disappointed me a bit. She started at my shoulders and worked her way down to the top of my butt. Just when I thought it was going to get interesting she stopped and started with my feet. This time when it got to my butt she got more aggressive with some ass play and she started reaching under to grab my cock. It was about half staff at this point and started to come back to life. After a minute or two of this she had me turn over.

When I did I was shocked. There she was kneeling at the end of the massage table completely naked saying "Taa Daaa"! I don't know when she stripped but I wasn't complaining. She was a thin "spinner type" with large A or small B cups that fit her body just perfectly.

The massage was over. From here on out it was just sex. She climbed up between my legs stroked me to full hardness and started giving me a bare back blow job. I honestly thought she would have finished me off like this. Again I picked this place with the higher upfront cost because I wasn't looking for a girl to up sell me on extras. To this point no extra cost was mentioned. After a minute or two she just climbed on and started to fuck me. I was a little wierded out because I didn't see a condom. But I couldn't protest. I went with it for a few minutes of a wild ride. It had been 20 years since I was with a girl in her twenties and it felt just as good as I remembered. She rode me hard and fast, there was no pretending we were making love, this was a hard fast fuck.

Once I climaxed she climbed down and cleaned me up. It turned out there was a thin condom on. She put it on with her mouth. She helped me off the table and helped me to dress. Talk about Full Service. From there she walked be out to the front door. She never requested any money, so I just gave her what I thought was a decent tip.

Now back in my car I felt redemption from the previous weeks failed outing. However I was beginning to learn the lesson that the better the massage, the less sex. If the masseuse is very skilled and enthusiastic you will get a hand job at the most. However if the massage is a little lack luster, watch out. You will probably be propositioned for sex, or if you are lucky to visit Li, she will just climb on top.

This is my first attempt at writing and the first of many of these stories from my massage parlor visits over the last 7 years, I hope you enjoyed it and I will submit more soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Erotic Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds