• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Coffee Table for Three

Coffee Table for Three

Fiction. But what fun this would have been.

My husband and I lived together for two years before we got married. We had an affordable but comfortable apartment in the city. We were home one evening, boyfriend and girlfriend live-ins, watching TV and having drinks with another man. My guy had a friend of his over, a man that I knew slightly. Well, I had met him only once before, and briefly. He seemed like a nice guy, funny, well-informed. So we all were gabbing and laughing and drinking. The slow baseball game on the tube left plenty of time for talk.

My guy and I were sitting on the big sofa, the friend on the love seat nearby. I was leaning into my guy with my legs up on the sofa. I had to be a little careful with my skirt in that position. The love seat with the friend on it was perpendicular, down at the end where my feet were, so he got to see a lot of thigh, and maybe my undies once in a while.

My guy caressed my hip, which had the effect of moving my skirt. This was a really short, pleated tartan kilt with knee socks, you know the outfit. When he played with the skirt, I was concerned that the friend was getting a good flash of my panties.

"You trying to show my underwear to this guy? He can probably already see my panties."

"Sure."

"Well what if I don't want him to see my underwear?"

"That's easily fixed: take them off. Then he won't be able to see them." He smiled his evil, lecherous grin. Thinking with the little head again.

"What?! But he'll see . . ."

"He'll see your cooze. Yes. And what a wonderful and beautiful cooze it is, too."

"What, seriously? You want me to uncover my privates? Flash the guy? I don't even know him."

"Yes, seriously, I do. I think it would be fun to tease him a little."

"Fun? For whom?" I stalked off to the bathroom. While sitting there thinking, I wondered what he would do if I actually did. Only one way to find out. I left the panties in the laundry hamper in the bathroom and went back to the sofa with fresh drinks for all of us.

I told him that his friend won't be able to see my panties anymore, and I smiled my own evil grin at him. He was shocked. When friend came back from the bathroom, he had his arm around me again, rubbing my hip and butt. Subtly, slowly, the skirt began to rise. I could feel the draft on my now-bare ass. Holy crap, this stranger can probably see my hair and my slit.

A few more drinks and I didn't care so much anymore. The friend stared at me, looking at my butt and probably my sex exposed to him. I was a little embarrassed, but not that much. Amazing what a good dose of inhibition-loosener can do. I was exposed but trying not to move around too much to expose even more flesh.

Then it got worse. My guy unbuttoned my blouse, slowly, a button here and a button there, and slowly eased it open to expose my bra (tan, with a little lace, nothing special for an evening at home watching TV). What is going on here? Apparently he wants this relative stranger to see my body, particularly my private parts. He's showing him my underwear up top and my lack of underwear on the bottom. This is getting out of hand.

Even more drinks? Sure. This time it was the friend's turn to refill our glasses. He looked down at me pointedly when he took my empty glass and again when he returned it, his gaze boring into my bare thigh and butt. I blushed even though I was a little blurry.

My guy stood up, helped me up, too, kissed me deeply. I was hot and bothered and responded passionately to him. He held my hips and reached around, fondled my ass, moved my short skirt up to uncover my legs and probably my ass, too. He sat me down on the coffee table in the angle between the sofas, knelt by me and kissed me. And kissed me more. I was getting excited and I didn't care that the friend was watching just a couple feet away. Then he took it again up another level: he reached up from my waist and cupped my breast! Right in front of the other guy! This was kinky!

While we were kissing, he pushed me back to lie down on the coffee table. It's all wood, fortunately, not cold metal or glass. Still, the wood of the table was cool on my thighs and my ass. The skirt was so short it didn't protect me much from the cool surface. He held my arms up over my head, kissed me deeply, passionately, our tongues battling. He took my hands and wrapped my fingers around the legs of the coffee table by my head. His strong hands formed my little hands around the legs of the table. "Hold these," he said. He bent over from his side of the table, kissed me again and again, and cupped my breasts. My arms being up like that pushed my breasts straight out from my chest.

No mistaking it now, his friend was still watching. Staring. I looked over and saw him studying me intently, his mouth open, almost drooling. He caught my eyes for a second and I understood that he was intensely excited by us, by me, by seeing my body and my sex so openly, by seeing a man kiss me like that, put his tongue in my mouth, and maul my jutting breasts.

Then he slid off the sofa and knelt on the other side of the table. I felt a second hand on my other breast. Oh. The friend was feeling me now, too. A stranger, a guy I don't even know, really, was feeling me up, had his hand on my breast, kneading it and feeling my erect nipple. And my guy wasn't objecting. He was letting this stranger feel up his girlfriend. I didn't object, either. I was lying there being caressed by four hands and basking in it.

My guy unbuttoned my blouse the rest of the way and pulled it open. Now they could both see my bra and they both reached in to feel my breasts in just the bra. And then a few seconds later under the bra, into the cups, onto my naked breasts. This is going too far. Was this going too far? My guy, sure, but this stranger had his hand on my breast, under my clothes, and he kissed it, kissed my nipple, flicked it with his tongue. I'm so embarrassed at this stranger feeling me, but it's so erotic. They played with my nipples as they kissed me alternately, and, despite my embarrassment, I was loving being touched this way.

My guy reached down to my knee and pulled my right leg off the table. Now my knee was right off the side of the table, my foot on the floor. Another hand pulled my left leg off the table, too, put my foot down on the floor. Ohmigod, I'm spread out, my knees like two feet apart, lying practically spread eagled in front of two men, with only a short skirt to cover my privates. No panties, which I foolishly took off as a joke earlier. But my man was kissing me with all the passion he could muster and I was responding with all my passion. And he was fondling my breast, pinching my nipple, little electric shocks going straight from my nipple to my pussy, and I'm very turned on. And another man was fondling my breast, too, kissing it, licking and nipping my nipple lightly with his teeth, and that sent more electric shocks to my sex. I could feel that I was wet, and hot. I'm sure my lips were pouting out to open my passage for entry.

My guy moved his hand up from my knee, massaging my thigh. I saw him nod to his friend, like giving him permission to feel me further. And the stranger did the same. Both men with their hands on my thighs now! I'm spread wide open, and all I have is a short kilt skirt for protection. My legs were wide apart. This must have looked like an orgy about to happen.

My guy's hand continued up my thigh, up under my skirt. I felt it high, high up my leg, almost to my pussy. I was getting so turned on. I wanted someone to touch me, and soon. I closed my eyes as he kissed me, and I moaned my pleasure into his kiss. Then the other hand went up under my skirt, too, pulling the hem up with it. God, I'm almost completely uncovered.

A hand reached my fur, tickled the hair on my nether lips, stroked through my pubic hair between the lips, opened the wet and hot slit. I wanted to feel it now, I pushed my mound up to meet the hand. The finger pressed harder, split my labia open, and I could feel the cool air on my wet inner lips. He touched my clit. Oh! I jerked up to press my clit onto the finger, my hips reached up to get more of that finger. He stroked up and down my wet slit, into the inner lips, over my opening. And then the finger pushed into my hole! My hips flew up to meet it, to push the finger deeper inside me! He pushed into me, a little, then more, then deep, right up to the knuckles, I felt the rest of his fist pressing against my pussy. How delicious. He twirled around, pulled back, then sawed in again and again.

Then he put a second finger in me alongside the first. Oh, that's much thicker, I can feel that much better, more like a hard cock in me. The fingers flexed and moved around to search for my G spot, oh, that's it, there, right there, rub it gently. But wait! The two fingers moved differently, one in and one out at the same time. My god, the friend has his finger in me, too! They're both inside me! I was being finger fucked by two men at the same time! My guy was fingering my cunt, and a friend of his whom I barely know was fucking me, too. Sliding in and out of my hole, rubbing hard, penetrating deep! Oh, god, what a sensation! One of them had a thumb on my clit and was rubbing it all over so I didn't care about the two men.

It was even more erotic, that two guys were fucking me while I was nearly fully dressed, lying on the coffee table in my living room. I still had my clothes on, but this was so hot, I'm climbing toward an orgasm, it's so kinky. My guy letting - no, encouraging - another guy feeling me all over and fucking me with his hands. I was so turned on I couldn't stop it, I didn't want to stop it. I couldn't concentrate on anything but the delicious waves of pleasure between my legs. My loins were pumping up constantly to get more of those fingers. My nerves were red hot, screaming for release. I was crying from embarrassment and writhing in pleasure at the same time. Why did he want his friend to kiss me, feel me, see my sex, get inside my body? At this point, I didn't care. I was crazy with desire. I'm sure he was, too. Both of them! All of us! Hot and wet and sweating!

Then I went over, I tensed my pussy muscles, and the orgasm waves broke over me, again, again, again, again, gasp, gasp, pant, hard to breathe, damp, sweaty. Oh that was wonderful. I can't believe I did that. I can't believe he started it and I went along with it.

But we're not done yet. My guy slid my hips down to the end of the coffee table and knelt between my legs, which were still wide apart over the sides of the table. My skirt stayed with the table when he moved me, so now my sex and belly were completely uncovered. From the waist down, I was naked, my sex open to their view, and their touch, and their penetration.

Was he going to fuck me right there, in front of this other man? Oh, god, he sure was. He pulled my knees up over his shoulders and leaned over me. His cock split my lips, the arrow head easily found my hole, hot and wet and open as it was, and he pushed slowly into me. Oh, that's wonderful. I'm being fucked and I'm being watched and I'm being kissed and I'm being fondled by another man, by two men. The friend kissed me and massaged my breasts while my guy pumped his cock deep inside me.

After a couple minutes, he came, I felt him swell and jerk and pump his hot seed inside me. He pulled my hips hard to his, his cock hardened and expanded and then pulsed as he shot his semen into me, seven, eight, nine times. And he kept pumping slowly long after; he says that it gives him intense pleasure to stay in me and slide in and out slowly after he's come.

He put his hands behind my knees and folded my legs up to my breasts. My pussy was pointed straight up. His cum won't run out of me that way. He nodded to the friend who came over to take his place. Ohmigod he's going to let his friend fuck me, too? I bit his earlobe and then whispered to him, "What are you doing? This doesn't just stop at a little flash and feel? I mean, it's already way beyond that, isn't it, you guys fingering me to an orgasm? You want a stranger to have me? I should just open my legs for this guy and let him do me?"

"Yes. Yes! Yesssss!"

"What? You want him to fuck your girlfriend? Seriously? Just like that? You want him to stick his dick into me and come in my pussy?"

"Yes, I want him to have you. To get into you, to feel how delicious your insides are. To pump into you, deep, hard. To come in you. To add his hot juices to mine."

I'm stunned. But before I could mount a rational objection, he looked up. "It's okay," he said, to me and to the other man. He pulled out of me. He continued to hold my legs up while the friend took his place between them. Here comes another cock, about the same, a little longer, a little skinnier. He pushed his hips up to me and I was so wet and lubricated that he slid in easily. Oh, it went deeper than I'm used to, because he was longer and because I was folded up in half. He pumped gently into me, and out, and in, and got into a slow rhythm that was just delicious. In spite of myself, I started to love it. My hips responded to the man between my legs, pushing up against him to make each stroke longer and deeper.

All the while, my guy was kissing me, whispering dirty things in my ear. "He's fucking you, his cock is in your cunt and you love it. You are going to get two loads of cum in you. How do you like it? I see that your body likes it. You're fucking him as much as he's fucking you."

And I whispered back to him, answering his dirty talk with my own. "Oh, that cock sliding into me is wonderful. I love the feeling of being penetrated. I'm so glad I opened my legs for your friend tonight. I love his cock pumping deep into me. Mmmmm. Your girlfriend let another man see her pussy tonight when you played with my skirt. You wanted your girlfriend to let him see her sex, so she spread herself open for another man. He got into her cunt, he ran his hand up my legs and onto my pussy, and into my pussy. Another man, a strange man, put his fingers in me and fucked me with them. Then you greased my love channel with your cum and invited him in. You wanted him to have me. You wanted him to fuck me. He is fucking me, right now. Watch him fucking me! Watch me fuck him back on every stroke! I took him inside me, willingly, greedily, oh, I can feel his flesh sliding into mine with every stroke. He's going to cum in me too. Watch! I can feel him tensing. He'll squirt his cum in me and it will flow out, all over me and all over everything."

I put my legs tight around the friend's waist, locked my ankles, trapping him, and pulled him hard into me so he could not escape. "Come in me! Come in me, now, you fucker. Fuck me, fuck me, come now!" I yelled in his ear. "I want your seed. I want to feel you pump into me." That did it, he showed that little pain across his face, squeezed his eyes tight, I could tell he was coming in me. Pulse pulse pulse, I felt it, my insides were awash in the flood from a second horny man. "I feel him coming in me! I feel him pumping into me!"

Relax a minute. He pulled out and I put my legs down. My hips hurt when I'm folded like that too long.

I could feel their double load of cum oozing out of me, on my thighs, down my crack, onto the table. Dripped onto the carpet. I was exhausted. I didn't even move to cover my crotch up, they could both see my cummy slit and the white sauce oozing from it. They both continued to kiss me and feel me. My guy stuck his finger back into me, way deep into my steaming, overflowing fuck channel, wiggled it around, hooked up to my G spot again, rubbed some more on my clit. I was still red hot, but I was spent. I couldn't come again.

I got up to go to the bathroom. As I sat up, lots more of their juices - and mine - came out of me. I stood up, it ran down my legs in long streams. I could feel it coating my thighs. The guys were both still kneeling on the floor. I stood there with my legs apart, drips running down my thighs, past the skirt, to my knee. My dripping pussy was at their eye level. The kilt fell to cover my mound. They couldn't see my bright red, well-fucked, distended lips, but the evidence was sliding down my thighs, tickling as it flowed.

My guy ran his hand up my leg, to the drips, and rubbed some gently into the skin of my thigh, gently, caressing. He licked a little off his finger, which surprised me, and pleased me. I was covered with sex juice, even someone else's, and he still wanted to touch me and taste me. For a change, I was not embarrassed by it, man juices flowing out of my cavern. It was a shiny badge of honor, that two men wanted me, seduced me, got into me, fucked me silly, and left their life fluids inside me. So much that it ran down to my knees.

The friend left soon after that, with just a firm hug and a kiss, and both hands on my ass. He didn't even feel me up or run his hand up my skirt again. I think he was more embarrassed than I was.

We went to bed immediately and fucked again. Made love. And kissed and cuddled and played way into the night.

It didn't hurt our relationship at all. The excitement of it, thinking about it, retelling it, made for many hot sessions in bed for years afterward. We married, and we're still together, and this is still a hot memory for us both.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Coffee Table for Three

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1346 milliseconds