• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Steamy Showers

Steamy Showers

You are in my thoughts throughout my day. Sometimes you are with me when I am showering. As my thoughts drift to you, I am no longer alone. My hands become your hands. My body feels your body. As the hot water flows across my skin, I feel your fingers following in the water's wake. As I wash my hair, your hands take over. I feel your strong hands massage my scalp, and you run your fingers through my hair. You pull me closer to better reach my hair. It pulls the full length of my body to yours. The soapy water slides across my breasts and shoulders enveloping us both in warm suds. Your hands slide down across my shoulders tracing the path of the soap, soft and slippery across my skin. Your touch makes my breath quicken and my heart accelerate. You always smile knowingly when you see the effect that you have on me. Your hands continue on exploring my breast and moving down across my stomach finally sliding between my legs.

Just as your fingers reach my clitoris, you push me back against the shower wall and kiss me deeply, plunging your tongue between my lips to find my tongue. Your fingers parts my already swelling lips, mimicking your tongue, plunging into me, wet and waiting for your touch. Your left hand wraps around my waist, half holding me up and half pinning me to you. You continue kissing me deeply, passionately, until I am barely able to breathe. I am panting, desperate for air and desperate for you. Your right hand between my legs has not let up, fingers moist and slippery, over my clitoris, over and over, around and around, then plunging deep inside. I move my hips to meet the onslaught. You have me completely focused on the movements of your hand. You find the perfect spot deep inside and begin giving it your full attention.

You make a movement with your fingers that feels like one motioning someone to come closer. It feels like you are beckoning my orgasm to come to you. A tingling sensation dances from my buttocks towards my thighs and up towards my cunt where you are working your magic. Deep inside, I feel the tightening begin. It feels very deep when it starts and tightens its way towards your fingers. I come in waves and I can barely stand. You are supporting me and weakening me all at the same time. I can do nothing but remind myself to try to breathe and feel you. The walls begin to convulse around your fingers, But you don't stop. As the contractions come in waves around your fingers, my wetness has now turned into a gush of juices. You keep the onslaught in the very same spot and the waves come one behind the other, juices running everywhere.

You slide your fingers out and slide your hard cock in and continue the movement. With barely a moments rest, my convulsions of orgasms begin again. You now have both of my hands in yours above my head with my body pressed against the shower wall. You continue to plunge deep within me. Each of your thrusts is met with one of my own. My hands squeeze yours tightly and I moan just before I am forced to hold my breath as I peak again. You pull my thigh up with one hand to push deeper inside me. As you push further in, I met you in a celebratory undulation, relishing you completely inside me. I feel you all of the way to my cervix. The undulation of your hips accentuates feeling you on each wall, on every surface inside me. That movement sends you closer to the edge.

We become a dancing pattern of thrusts and undulations, feeding off of each other's passion. Your breathing has now changed and there is a new intensity in your eyes. Knowing that you are coming with me, because of me, for me, sends warm vibrations through my pelvis that quickly turn to a gripping, grinding movement that sends us both over the edge. You close your eyes and you are now holding your breathe too. I feel the white light take me over, throbbing cunt now full of you, unable to breathe, a hot flush envelops my brain. It is fully you. My entire existence is with me, with you in me.

As we both regain control of our breathing, our senses begin to return to us. The shower is full of steam that fills my lungs. I open my eyes and my reality has returned. I am again alone in the shower. I soap myself off, get out and dry off my still sensitive skin. As I look in the mirror, I catch a glimpse of my cheeks, half reddened from the hot water and half from my recent orgasm. I wonder in those moments if you would find me beautiful. It is an odd combination of satisfaction and longing churning through me. It leaves me relaxed and melancholy all at the same time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Steamy Showers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 495 milliseconds