• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Favourite Teacher Pt. 03

My Favourite Teacher Pt. 03

When I got Jezzebelle home last night she didn't stop crying, she had been completely abandoned by all family she knew she had just for pursuing her career. I used to be a lot larger in size than I am now, the workout regime I did worked wonders so I handed her a pile of clothes she could sleep in. She stripped and threw on one of my old t-shirts. I got changed into some jogging bottoms and we sat on the sofa together, well I sat on the sofa, she laid with her head in my lap and slowly she drifted off to sleep. I knew I was going to have no regrets about offering to let my new-found niece live with me, she was stunning and I knew she didn't even try.

When I woke up the next morning she was still laying on me, sound asleep she looked so innocent. Without waking her I wandered into the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal, sitting at the table I began to eat wondering how Jezzebelle would be today. I was genuinely concerned for her, she was my favourite student and I had always cared for her too much. I soon found out when I heard her feel pad across the kitchen floor and felt her arms wrap around my neck. "Morning Sir, Jonathon, sorry. I'm still not used to the idea that you're my Uncle."

"I don't think I'll ever be used to that idea either Jezzebelle. Do you want anything to eat?"

"Only something I can't have so I'll stick with a cup of tea please." She rubbed my chest as she continued to speak; "if you tell me where the stuff is I'll make it myself." She kissed me on the cheek and moved towards the cabinets, "by the way, do you honestly mean what you said last night about me staying here?"

"Tea's in the top cupboard, cups in the bottom on the left hand side;" I said whilst watching her move. The T-shirt barely covered her and when she reached into the top cupboard it rode up just enough, I saw her lovely ass and pussy which caused my cock to twitch. "As your teacher, I am obliged to keep you safe. As your Uncle I feel as though there is that duty also. As a lover though, I just want you here to have you whenever I want." As I watched her move I became utterly transfixed by her every small movement, the way her breasts moved under my top, the way her butt jiggled too, or how I didn't care about how much stomach she had, she was mine and perfect. "So you want the day off school?"

"Hell yeah. I don't fancy the questions going on and on about why my Mum slapped you last night. If you didn't notice, everyone saw."

I called in first, "Sorry*cough*I can't stop coughing today*cough cough* I think I may be

coming down with something *cough* I don't want the *cough* students to get it. *Cough* I only have A Level students today *cough* they can just do their compositions *cough cough*" They appeared to believe it, in the end I was genuinely coughing from the amount of times I had faked it.

"Is this the sixth form department? Hello, this is Eleanor Roache, Jezzebelle won't be coming in today. She has woken up with a fever and swollen glands, I can't imagine her being in tomorrow either but I will call up and let you know. Thank you very much." Jezzebelle was sitting on the other dining room chair with her feet on my lap as she called up, "did they believe it do you think?"

"Well you did sound like a moody bitch so quite possibly. Now go find something to wear, you're moving today." I pushed her feet off of me and watched her saunter away.

**

I had nothing here, just my school bag and the clothes I was wearing the night before. I couldn't wear the same knickers two days in the row so I left them at the end of the bed folded up to wash, instead I just wore my skin tight black school trousers. I put yesterday's bra on and rummaged through Jonathon's wardrobe to find his biggest shirt which was still too tight for me, it did up around my stomach but it left my breasts completely exposed which was fine, only Jonathon would see. The door swung open and he walked in, "fuck Jezzebelle. Are you trying to kill me?"

"Honest Sir, I have no other clothes. This will have to do." He looked me up and down as I felt my breathing quicken in anticipation, walking towards him he held his hand out for me to take. Linking our fingers together I looked up at him before closing my eyes and letting his kiss consume me.

"Ok, we need to go get your stuff when your mum is out. When does she work?"

"8:30-1, then she will come home for lunch and leave from 2-6. We have a long time to get stuff out of there."

Half an hour later we were at my house, well, my old house now. Jonathon had boxes from where he recently moved and we began to pack. "Your room isn't quite how I expected it to be," he commented. It was cream with one wall packed out with posters and photos, mostly of London and times where Dad had taken me to various beaches across the country. Jonathon began to pull everything off my bookshelf and pack it in boxes before carting them outside and into his car. As he did this I packed my clothes, all my trousers in one box, tops in another, underwear in another and so on.

It was five-to-one when I said goodbye to my childhood home. I didn't leave a note or anything but merely got in the packed car with Jonathon. As we began to pull out of the driveway my Mum pulled in. "I knew you would chose him you fucking slut. You fucking fat slut. Don't ever think about coming back, go be with your sugar daddy!" We pulled away still listening to her yelling, everyone in the street much have heard her yelling a slur of profanities at us.

We spent the next few hours unpacking my belongings, my hundreds of books joined Jonathon's small collection packing the dining room out, there was no longer walls just books.

"So here is your room Jezzebelle," Jonathon opened a door to a smaller room than the master one but it was the right size for me.

"I'm going to be on my own? I don't know how long that is going to last. All I want is to be with you. I intend on fucking you most nights too."

"You do? I thought that was a phase you would go through or something. Especially knowing I'm your uncle, I thought sex would be over for us soon enough."

"I told you this morning. I want to fuck you more than ever now I know. A dodgy kink I know, technically incest but it is hot as hell, not that you being my teacher wasn't a big enough turn on."

"Incest, hell I never thought of it like that. Now come here my little niece, come to your uncle." I liked where this was going so walked towards him. My lips parted and let him in, his tongue dancing with me before he bit my lip. I couldn't wait so pulled his T-shirt up before letting him take it off fully, when he was doing that I ripped off the shirt I was wearing and let it fall to the floor. "I'm going to fuck my niece right now. Do you want that Jezzebelle?"

"Yes Uncle Jonathon. I want you to fuck me." He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, my legs automatically wrapped around him. His hands held my arse as he walked me into the master bedroom before easing me down onto the bed.

He pushed me down and made me lift my hips as he pulled my trousers off, "you're not wearing any knickers?"

Spreading my legs and massaging my clit I looked up at him, "I had no clean ones. Look I left them here for you," I pointed towards the folded up pair on the bed.

"Fuck that's hot." He stood for a moment staring at me, taking in the sight of my body.

"You don't need them anyway," he bent down and planted a trail of kisses down from my lips, across my chest, stomach and eventually finishing at my pussy planting a tiny kiss there. His fingers stroked my pussy, up and down my slit they moved massaging me along the way before burying his face in my pussy. He sucked at my clit for a while causing me to twitch uncontrollably, it felt amazing, his tongue lapped up my juices as they spilt out of my tight hole. Suddenly I felt his finger push into my hole, "God you're wet."

"Stretch me uncle Jonathon." He did exactly what I asked, two then three fingers pressed into pussy, I felt my pussy stretch to the size of his fingers as he began to pump me. As he did that he began to nibble on my clit, my body felt so light and I tingled everywhere. Grabbing the sheets I scrunched my hands into fists, my back lifting off of the bed as my hips began to buck and I came. "Fuck me Uncle Jonathon, please don't stop. Fucckk." Each thrust with his fingers sent me further over the edge, I didn't think it was possible but it happened, I kept on cumming and cumming.

**

Seeing her cum was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen, when I began to lick her juices up her face was one of content, like a kitten who had just had milk. She lay there for a moment to get herself back together, it was as if the orgasm had shattered her. She rolled off of the bed and stood at the end of the bed; "Uncle Jonathon, get your arse into bed. I need to fuck you." Kicking my trousers off I did what she asked, I lay on my back in bed watching her as I did so. She stood up straight and unclasped her bra letting her tits bounce around, they were so big my dick began to stand up straight. "Oh does Uncle Jonathon like these?"

"Yes Jezzebelle I do."

"Keeping looking then," she took a breast in each hand and squeezed them moaning as she did. I watched as she gently pinched her nipples causing them to maintain such a strong erection before lifting them to her mouth and licking her own nipple. Her mouth closed around one and she began to suck on it. "Oh that feels so good Uncle Jonathon, would you like to try it?"

"Mhmm I want to suck on my filthy slut niece's tits." She climbed on the foot of the bed and crawled up, her legs either side of my body before sitting just below my hips allowing me to sit up. As soon as I was up straight I took her tits in my hands and began to suck at her nipples, sighing with joy she took the back of my head and pressed my mouth into her nipple even harder allowing me to gently chew at it. I even slapped her other tit in the process, I could feel her dampness rising again, she was enjoying this as much as I was.

"Well I want to suck on my Uncle's cock." She pushed my shoulders backwards causing me to fall onto my pillows as she shimmed down my body. She kissed my stomach, followed the small trail of hair I had down to my hips which she in turn kissed both sides of before taking my cock in her hand and rubbing it. "You want to feel your nieces mouth around your cock?"

"I do. I want my niece to lick and suck her Uncle's cock." She placed the very tip of my cock in her mouth and sucked on it at the same time running her hand up and down it.

"Mmmmm my Uncle has a tasty cock." She held my cock in her hand and began to lick it up and down coating it in her spit before looking into my eyes and pumping it furiously. She didn't forget my balls, she rubbed them at the same time as pumping me before licking them and taking them both in her large mouth and pulling at them. A small moan escaped my lips as she did so, it felt so good and knowing it was so forbidden made it better. There was no warning she stopped sucking my balls and took my whole cock in her mouth choking on it.

"Holy shit Jezzebelle!" She looked up at me and her eyes met mine as she went down on my cock again. She could handle it though, choking initially once she held it there she was fine and did it again and again. I lost self-control when she did, my hands ran through her hair and as she held her head down as she choked on my cock. My whole six and a half inches was in her mouth and down her throat and she never stopped looking at me. When I released her head she sucked at top of my cock, her head bobbing up and down as she stroked my remains.

"Mmm, no cumming for Uncle Jonathon yet," her tongue lapped up my pre-cum which oozed out the tip of my cock, "I want to fuck you first." She crawled up my body and gently lowered herself onto my cock which she guided into her little hole. "Fuck that feels so good." She sat there for a moment on top of me doing nothing; "you fill me up just right, you know that Uncle Jonathon?"

"Fuck me Jezzebelle. I need you to fuck me." She complied straight away moving her ass up and down, letting my cock slide in and out of her pussy. She was moving slowly letting us both take everything in, her pussy rolling around on my cock as she paused but never staying still. "Come closer to me Jezzebelle, I want to feel your tits on me." She lay down on me pressing her tits on my chest letting me nibble on her neck hard enough to leave bruises.

"That feels good Uncle Jonathon, really good." I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer into me, biting her collar bone and neck as hard I began to fuck her, pounding my cock into her pussy. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." She was panting deeply in my ear as I continued the assault on her pussy. Eventually she screeched my name into my ear as she came, I felt her whole body go limp on me when she did. "More," her words whimpered in my ear. I rolled us over so her body was underneath mine, doing so caused my cock to slide out of her dripping pussy. I took my time looking at her, my niece was beautiful, I rolled her nipples around in my fingers feeling them stiffen once again. I could see bruises already forming all over her neck from my loss of control earlier so gently kissed them better. I kissed up her jaw and heard a sigh escape her lips which I soon kissed. Her lips were so soft and plump, moist too, she opened them letting my tongue venture in which we played with each other's.

"You ready for more baby girl? You want me to fuck my niece?"

"Yes, fuck me Uncle Jonathon. Please." I rubbed my throbbing cock over her clit which was still highly sensitive and teased her, she didn't stop moaning, "please fuck me Uncle Jonathon. Fuck your niece please, please fuck me. Don't tease I'm already so wet."

"Yes you are, you're dripping, just like a little slut." I pressed my cock against her hole and it eased in and felt so good, so wet and so good.

**

His cock felt so good, I thought multiple orgasms was a myth, yeah I'd read about them but never knew they were real. I'd had two already that day and another one was on the horizon. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and pushed them as far towards my chest as possible as he began to fuck my pussy. It went free and easy as he moved faster and faster.

"Fuck Jezzebelle, I'm going to cum."

"Mhmm, cum Uncle Jonathon. On me, cum on me." He moved in faster and faster causing me to spasm and cum again, I felt myself lose control as I came again. Just as I did he pulled out and spurted all over my stomach.

"God you look beautiful. I need to remember this, let me take a photo."

"You can have this as often as you want but take a photo Uncle Jonathon." I watched as he fished his phone out of his trousers pocket, "take one of this Uncle Jonathon." I looked directly into the camera and slid a finger into my hole, "what about this?" I wiped up some cum and licked it off of my fingers, "mmm tastes good."

"So is this going to become a regular thing now?"

"Fucking your niece? Yes. Did you not like it?" I eased myself out of the bed and stood in front of him.

"I loved fucking my niece. I feel like such a pervert doing it but I don't care." His hands ran over my body as I pressed my body against his before his hands found my arse which he squeezed hard. "We're going to need to get you birth control though, we need protection."

"Or we could just risk it." I shrugged as his eyes ran over my body.

"Hmmm... I would like you to have a career, we have plenty of time for you to have your Uncle's babies."

"Ooo I like that, having my Uncle's babies." My lips touched his ever so slightly before I turned around and walked towards the door, "on that note, I better bring my stuff in here and get unpacked if I want to fuck you again soon." Pausing for a moment I thought before turning back towards Uncle Jonathon, "oh and by the way, if you think we're not going to have sex at school. You're wrong. At school you're my teacher who I fuck, I can promise you that I will be fucking my teacher."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Favourite Teacher Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 640 milliseconds