• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Alex's Story Ch. 02

Alex's Story Ch. 02

"Let me explain to you how my house is organized," Barbara was saying.

We were seated at a small glass table in a lounge area of the house. The giggling housesluts had been sent to their quarters, and Barbara and I were alone except for Manuel, Barbara's "faggot houseboy" (as she called him) and the only male who was permitted in her domain. Manuel had made us both highballs, which he had served in martini glasses.

Manuel was naked except for a leather thong wrapped around the base of his abnormally long and uncircumcised shaft. The thong was attached on either end to a little silver bell, which tinkled as he walked, to warn residents, so Barbara said, that "a penis was approaching."

"You have probably heard of Karl Marx," Barbara said. "Marx believed that the ideal society would be one organized around the principle, 'From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.' In other words, everyone gives his best effort and gets all his needs met in return."

She went on, "My ideal society is organized along different lines. Here the operating principle might be described as, 'From each slave according to MY needs, to each slave according to her addiction.' I will explain in a minute," she continued.

"Manuel," Barbara said, "my drink needs to be stirred. Come here."

"Yes, Mistress," Manuel said, and padded over, his bells tinkling as he came. When he was standing next to her, Barbara took his cock in her hand, put it in her drink, stirred it two or three times, and removing his cock, put it in her mouth and sucked it dry.

"Now stir my young guest's drink, Manuel," Barbara said.

"Yes, Mistress," Manuel said. I took Barbara's lead and repeated her actions, stirring my drink with the houseboy's member and then sucking it, feeling him wilting in my mouth.

"You see," Barbara explained, "Manuel doesn't get excited by a girl sucking his cock, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mistress, truly," Manuel said.

"He needs his ass fucked by a strong boy, don't you Manuel?" Barbara asked.

"Yes, please, Mistress."

"Well go outside and find that cute gardener. I gave him $100 earlier and told him I'd send you out to be fucked in your ass. You should find him in the rose garden.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," the houseboy gushed, rushing out of the room.

"You see?" Barbara said. "Manuel has several addictions. Primary is his need to be humiliated. Second is his insatiable need for cock up his ass. And then there is the need for security: he's an undocumented illegal immigrant who I picked up off the streets selling his ass for spare change and now he is safe and warm and well fed, with boys to fuck him whenever I arrange it.

"What about the girls?" I asked.

"The housesluts? Their addictions are rather simple," Barbara said. "Affection and protection, no money worries, an allowance for shopping and all the drugs and pussy they want. After three years or so, I send them packing with a check for $20,000 to start life with, and if a girl shows some effort, I might set her up as a manicurist or a hair stylist or a webcam model. And some have become whores though I think of a better class than had they been pimped out by those scum we saw at the bus terminal."

"And what about me?" I asked.

"Well of course if you want to be a houseslut, there's always room for one more. But I'd rather hoped you'd become my bedpet."

"And what does that mean?"

"A bedpet is my special slut. She stays with me at night while I use whichever girl strikes my fancy that night and she acts as my assistant in our various special nights: puppy training, discipline, and my weekly 'book club' (she made air quotes around the term) with my college sorority sisters.

"Don't you have a bedpet?" I asked.

"I did," she said, "but she left for California this week, the little bitch, to make high-class porn movies. So I really would prefer you to choose to be my special pet. And there are advantages: you are excused from housework and from certain other chores, and should you wish to do so, you may whip the girls for me when we have discipline night. Would you like to whip a slut for me, Alex?" Barbara asked, taking my hand in hers.

"Yes, I would," I replied. She slapped me hard across the face.

"Why did you do that?" I gasped.

"You will address me as Mistress!" Barbara said. "Is that understood."

"Yes." Another slap. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," Barbara said, hiking up her dress. "Now Mommy needs her pussy licked so get down on your knees and be a good little pet for Mommy.

II did as I was told, which I was learning was how Barbara expected everyone in her world to do. Her pussy was completely bald and had been rouged a light red color so it looked like a gash in her body. I took her firm ass in my hands and stuck my tongue inside her.

I had not had too much practice in muff diving but I had experimented with a girl in school when I could get away from my stepfather and his buddies. It had felt so good to lie in her arms and suck on her puffy nipples and feel her hand on my clit. I tried to remember everything she had done to me so I could meet Barbara's needs, as I realized my own security depended on pleasing her.

"From each slave according to MY needs, to each slave according to her addiction," Barbara had said. I wondered what agreeing to be my Mistress's bedslut would mean for my future.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Alex's Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 731 milliseconds