• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Oh Lisa

Oh Lisa

12

I just finished putting the last of my personal items in my car. It was the end of the school year and the last day I would be teaching at this school. I sat in my car and gave the school grounds a last look and then drove home.

Because of budget cuts a few of the newer teachers had to be cut from the payroll. I've only been teaching for three years, so I was one of the ones that were cut.

I felt bad when I was first told, but as my husband said, things happen for a reason. As luck would have it another school district not too far from me had several teachers retire to avoid future pension cuts, so I was hired to start at the beginning of the school year in September.

My plan for the summer was to teach summer school, but since I'm not a teacher at that school any longer the summer school job was also lost.

My husband told me to take the summer off and relax. I told him I would, but in the back of my mind I thought I would find some kind of part time job to keep me busy.

My name is Lisa; I'm 26 years old, married to my college sweetheart Jeff. We're planning on starting a family in a few years.

Financially we're doing very well, my job doesn't pay a lot, but it's not as bad as you hear when talking about teachers salaries.

My husband is a partner in his families' law firm. We plan to start a family in a year or two.

I'm told I look like Kiran Chetry formally from CNN news. I don't see it myself, but I heard the comparison enough to just smile and say thank you.

I have shoulder length dark brown hair; I'm 5"4" and weigh 120 lbs and I'm very physically fit .If I have to say so myself I have great legs and butt. I do have smallish breast, but my husband and my past boyfriends never complained. I'm told they are shaped perfectly and nipples to die for.

When I got home my husband took me out to dinner, knowing I would feel bad about leaving that school, it was my first teaching job and I planned on staying there for the rest of my career.

We had a wonderful time at dinner and it did make me feel much better. My husband is loving and very thoughtful, however because I've known him since my freshman year in college, he has become somewhat predictable. I'm not complaining, just saying.

In the middle of the following week I received a phone call from one of the teachers from my new school. Her name was Dawn and she asked me if I would like to meet her at the school the next day and she could give me a brief tour and a quick orientation. I thought that would be very nice and I told her I would be glad to meet her.

When I arrived at the school parking lot another car arrived the same time I did. We parked near the door and I got out of my car and walked over to the other car.

A stunning redhead was getting out of the car. She introduced herself to me and I did the same to her, it was Dawn.

She was wearing a sleeveless tee-shirt and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She had shorts on that showed off her long shapely legs. I felt like an old lady because I was dressed in my conservative teacher suit.

I told her how I felt over dressed and she laughed. She said she dresses very conservatively when teaching and she should have told me shorts would have been okay today.

She gave me the grand tour and told what to expect during the school year. I was pleased that she confirmed that it was a very good school and the students were attentive and eager to learn. The teaching staff was friendly and very helpful.

I told her about myself as we walked around the building and she told me about herself. She's in her mid 30's, happily married and has a son.

She asked if I had a summer job and I told her I didn't. She was just going to do some volunteer work and suggested that maybe we could get together again during the summer and have lunch or something. I agreed, thinking that she was very nice and she could become a friend.

I thanked her for the time she gave me today. We said our goodbyes and I drove home.

The following weekend Dawn called and invited me and my husband to a backyard cook-out. We went and had a wonderful time. My husband and Dawns husband hit it off right away and I was able to meet several of the other teachers I'll be working with.

The next day our husbands played golf together, Dawn asked me to come over to her house for some left over's from the night before, but I gave her my apologies. I was going to my sisters' house for a visit. We did however plan on a midweek shopping trip in the city.

I wore a summer dress and Dawn wore a blouse and Capri pants. It was a breezing day and as we walked around a corner in the city a gust of wind blew my skirt practically up over my head giving the construction guys sitting along a wall eating their lunch across the street a full view on my panties.

I quickly pulled my skirt back down, but at the same time received cheers and whistles from the workers. I was so embarrassed I wanted to run away.

Dawn cracked up laughing at me and commented that she never saw anyone turn that color of red. I walked as fast as I could to get out of sight of the cheering guys.

Dawn told me it wasn't any accident that the guys were sitting there. It seems they know the skirts would be blowing at that spot.

After that we continued our shopping trip and were home by dinner time. My husband was working late so Dawn had dinner with me at my house.

After we ate we were having a cocktail on my patio.

"Lisa I can't stop thinking about how embarrassed you were today when the guys saw your panties," Dawn said with a giggle.

"Of course I was embarrassed they saw my panties and didn't make a secret about with all the cheering," I said, and feeling myself turning red again.

"I don't know why you were that embarrassed, you have great legs and it wasn't like they booed you," She said while laughing.

"Dawn it isn't something that happens all the time, I'm not a prude, but I don't give peeks either," I said with a smile.

"Doesn't it give you a little thrill knowing those guys saw your legs and panties?"

"I guess when I'm feeling horny I'll think it was sexy," I answered.

I hadn't given it more thought then seeing how embarrassing it was, but to have guys see my panties, when you think about it is kind of cool.

"I've had times when I've noticed someone looking up my skirt or sneaking a peek down my blouse and later when I thought about it I got very turned on," Dawn said while smiling.

"Gee Dawn you sound like you have an exhibitionist streak," I told her with a laugh.

"Oh I do," she said.

"You, do? I thought I was making a joke, what have you done that makes you say that?" I asked.

"Well like I mentioned I found myself feeling sexy when I noticed someone peeking up my skirt. I thought it would be very sexy to have people see me completely nude so I asked a friend of mine to go to a clothing optional beach with me." She said.

"I can't believe you did that, how was it?" I asked, and finding myself getting a little turned on.

"It was great, it was very sexy. Don't mention it in front of my husband because I never told him."

"Why didn't you tell him and who did you go with?" I asked

"I went with a woman I met through some charity work I was doing. I can't remember if she told me or someone else did that she goes to a nude beach. Anyway I asked her if she would go with me and she said she would. I didn't tell my husband because I wasn't sure how he would react and after I went I figured he would be mad that I didn't tell him in the first place."

"Have you gone back since then?" I asked

"No, but I would like to," she answered.

When I masturbate I sometime fantasize about being nude in front of people I know. I know it's something I could never do in real life. I was thinking to myself.

"I don't think I could do that," I told her.

"We could go one day during the week," Dawn said with a mischievous smile.

I told her I wouldn't rule it out completely, just to be polite, but I couldn't imagine myself in a million years sitting on a beach nude. Well that's not completely true I would find it exciting, but Jeff would never approve and I wouldn't want to sneak behind his back

That night my husband and I like reading in bed before we go to sleep. Between chapters in my husbands book he ask" how was your visit with Dawn?'

"It was fine we talked about the school and she teased me about being embarrassed when we went into the city shopping."

"What were you embarrassed about?" he asked.

"I guess I forgot to tell you," I said wondering to my self why I didn't mention the construction workers to hi,

"It wasn't any big deal, but when were walking down the street the wind blew my skirt up exposing my legs and panties."

"Nice, wish I saw that," Jeff said.

"Well about a dozen construction guys did see it and hooted and yelled thank you from across the street." I said.

"What panties were you wearing?" which I thought was a strange question concerning I was telling him about something so humiliating.

"I was wearing the light blue boy shorts that you like."

"That means they saw your ass cheeks too," he said with a smile.

"Thanks for mentioning that, I've been trying to forget, and you seemed to be taking the fact that strange men saw my ass."

"Lisa look at this," he said as he pulled the sheet down and should me his hard cock.

"I think it's so sexy that guys saw you," he said with a sheepish grin.

"Jeff I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

I might not have known, but he knew and we had the best sex we've had in a long time.

The next morning while Jeff was getting dressed for work I said ," it seems the idea of other men looking at me barely dressed excites you."

"It did Lisa, it's not something I've always thought about when I see guys checking you out I find it, well a turn on."

I didn't think he was going to give me such a straight forward answer I was anticipating him sort of denying it so I wouldn't be pissed at him.

"Who have you seen checking me out?" I asked, wondering if he's noticed the same guys that I know check me out."

He mentioned a few names of friends of ours which I kind of thought looked at me longer than was appropriate, but it was odd hearing that my husband saw it too and found it to be a "turn on."

He did mention one name that surprised me and that was Mr. Harris the man that lived across the street. He's a very nice man in his mid fifties I would guess and has been nothing but a gentleman when ever I've been in contact with him. He always walks across the street when my husband and I are working in the yard to say hello and to just chat about local every day topics.

"Mr. Harris, I don't believe that for a minute," I said.

"Why not, he's a normal male," Jeff said while tying his tie.

"Yeah I know, but I don't think a man as nice as Mr. Harris would "check me out, as you put it."

"I'm not saying that he isn't a nice man it's just that I noticed him looking at your butt when you were getting something out of the car, that's all."

"Oh that doesn't mean anything. He was probably thinking he should help me.

"Okay I guess I was wrong," he said in a tone that I knew was just to end the conversation. As he turned to give me a good-bye kiss I noticed a bulge in his pants, yes I'm a crouch watcher."

"Hey you got a hard-on talking about this?"

"And you could cut diamonds with your nipples they're so hard," he said with a grin.

I was a little turned on by hearing the names of the guys that my husband saw looking at me, I like to be admired and at least they didn't yell and whistle after looking at me.

On Saturdays we do the out door choirs, we clean up around our pool and do some weeding if needed. Even though I'm not working and could food shop any day I still do it on Saturdays.

Today we were weeding the flower beds in the front of the house. We didn't get started until mid morning due to having sex which is a Saturday morning regular.

It was going to be a hot one today so I was wearing loose fitting shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt, dressed strictly for comfort and working around the yard.

As we pulled weeds from the flower bed I saw Jeff looking at me with a smile.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, but when you bend over like that I can see right down your blouse and see your beautiful nipples."

"Jeff what's gotten into you lately, you've been very horny."

'You have a problem with that,' he answered with the same smile.

"No, just saying."

"I have to get some more wood chips from around back and look who's walking across the street to chat Mr. Harris. 'Do me a favor and give him a treat and stand down there on your hands and knees while he's talking to you."

I was going to blast him for suggesting such a thing, but Mr. Harris was standing right next to us by then.

"Good morning Lisa, Jeff."

"Hi Roger, I have to get some stuff out back," Jeff said as he was walking away.

Mr. Harris who's first name is Roger, but for some reason I always call him by his last name, he is a handsome man, he's 6 feet tall, has a lean build ,well tanned from being on his boat and has a full head of salt and pepper hair. He is the CEO of some company in the city. I know he's a widower and has three grown children and four grandchildren.

I was going to stand up so I could talk with him, but what Jeff suggested to me pissed me off, but I found I decided to remain on my knees looking up at Mr. Harris.

"No boating to day?" I asked.

"No, the engine is having a little work done on it today so I'm land bound," he answered. He continued on telling me about the cost of boat repairs.

I bent over to pull a few weeds as he talked and I was aware that my top was hanging loose from my shoulders and Mr. Harris had a perfect view of my breasts if he was as rude as my husband thinks and was looking.

He was looking; I saw his eyes dart away when I looked back up at him. Damn I could feel myself blushing and to make matters worse my nipples were getting hard.

I looked back down at my weeding. When Mr. Harris stopped talking I looked backup at him, but this time his eyes didn't dart away he was looking right at me.

"Lisa honey your face is turning red," he said with a slight smile.

"Oh it must be from the heat," I offered.

"Yes that must be it, you do look hot."

I wonder which way he meant that and where the hell is Jeff.

I stole a glace at his crotch, I told you I was a crotch watcher, and saw he was getting a bulge there. Wow to think I was giving that reaction to such a handsome older man. I was feeling kind of sexy and then embarrassed when I looked from his crotch to his face and he was looking at me the whole time, good god, he knows I was looking at his cock.

As I heard the lawn tractor coming around the house I took the opportunity to stand up and brush the dirt off my knees and again giving Mr. Harris a full view. I made a point of not making eye contact with him when I finished.

I excused myself to the guys saying I needed to cool off inside. Both men were grinning at me as I left.

I was confused by what just happened. I was embarrassed by letting a man peek down my blouse; on the other hand I was turned on by it.

After 20 minutes Jeff walked back into the house.

"You're right he does look at me," I said.

"Especially when he can see your whole breast," Jeff answered with a laugh.

"I man he actually stared and didn't even seem embarrassed by it."

"Hey he's a cool older guy he's not going to get all nervous and jerky."

"Maybe not nervous and jerky but he did get a hard-on," I said.

"Did you like that Lisa?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to have sex right now," Jeff asked as he was pulling his shorts down.

I didn't answer him I just pulled off my clothes and jumped him.

We were lying on the kitchen floor still naked and I couldn't help but think how things sure got hot again in our marriage, just like we were newly wed.

Jeff said, "I've been lying here thinking Lisa and don't get mad I'm just trying to start a dialogue okay?'

"Okay what is it you're thinking?" Jeff tends to talk like a layer at home sometimes.

"Well I find it very exciting when men look at you as I told you before, but with you teasing them on purpose like you did with Roger, well that was over the top, I haven't been that excited in years."

"Okay I confess it was exciting for me too. I loved that he was looking at my breasts and he was getting hard, but there's something else you want to say right?"

"Yes, what I want you to think about is, maybe we can do more stuff like that, if you're willing of course?"

"Okay Hon I'll think about, but you have to give me a better idea about what you consider 'Stuff', right now I have to go food shopping."

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"Sure what?"

"Don't change your clothes to go to the store wearing the same top you had on outside."

"So what are you going to do follow me around the Shop-rite to see who is looking at me?"

"No but if anything exciting happens you tell me about when you get home."

"I'll wear a top and shorts like I wore this morning , but I'm going to put clean ones on that look neat, and I'm not making any promises that something will happen."

I did just that, changed into another sleeveless T-shirt and matching shorts, put on some make up and combed my hair, after all I do have to look presentable, and I went to the store.

I've never gone out anywhere with the intention of giving someone a peek at my body and didn't know what to do until I saw a stock boy on his knees working in one of the isles.

I took a deep breath and bent over right in front of him to get something off the bottom. I saw his head turn towards me and his face was only about a foot away from my open neckline which gave him a good view of my breasts.

If he looked up he would have seen that I was looking right at, but he was more than content with looking down my T-shirt. I even hesitated, pretending I was trying to choose between two products.

I finally stood up and put the jar of pickled something which I will never eat in my cart. At that time he did look up and I could see he was blushing, I wonder if I was. He was a very handsome which made it even more exciting, too bad he didn't stand up.

I couldn't believe I did what I did it was so unlike me, but if my husband thinks its okay and even encourages it, how can it be wrong.

When I got home and we were in the kitchen Jeff asked me how it went. I told him everything that happened and damn if he didn't get an erection just from hearing about it.

I was wet and ready myself, but after finishing putting the groceries away we cooled off and decided to go back to our weeding which we didn't finish in the morning.

I changed back into my original clothes from the morning and went back outdoors.

Jeff took the car to the pool supply store to get more chlorine, as he drove out of the driveway he waved to Mr. Harris who was also working in his yard.

I found myself hoping that Mr. Harris would walk across the street again and as I weeded I would glance over at him to see if he was walking over, but he wasn't.

I was, at first, disappointed, but after a while I was getting pissed because this man just saw my tits and knows if he came over now he would have the same vantage point to peek at me again, but he didn't come over.

When I finished the flower bed I stood up and looked across the street and Mr. Harris was sitting on this front steps taking a break. He was looking at me and I was looking at him, damn it, he wasn't getting up to come over. I gave in and walked over to his house, it made sense for me to be doing that, what was going to say "how come you didn't come over to peek at me?"

"What a pleasant surprise Lisa I don't think you've ever come over to visit me alone," he said as I approached.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Oh Lisa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds