• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • An Aboriginal Wife's Sweet Revenge

An Aboriginal Wife's Sweet Revenge

The name is Julianne Bosworth, and I've got a story to share with you. I was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to an English-Canadian father and an Aboriginal Canadian mother. Five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy, with light bronze skin, long Black hair and light brown eyes, that's essentially me in a nutshell. Exotically beautiful, those are the words I hear most often from people who meet me. Can't say that I dislike them words, folks. Every woman loves to be complimented, respectfully of course.

Race is a source of conflict when it comes to our identity-obsessed society, ladies and gentlemen. I am a natural-born citizen of Canada, a woman, and an agent of law enforcement, that's how I define myself. I am a biracial female, and that's often been the source of grief in my twenty seven years upon this earth. I've been mistaken for everything from Japanese to Puerto Rican or even Mexican, but I always tell people that I am half White and half Aboriginal Canadian. I do this proudly, since it's the truth. I was raised Christian, but these days, I don't subscribe to any particular religion.

The way I see it, religion is just an opiate for the masses. One that's been the source of countless conflict throughout human history. I've looked at Roman Catholicism, Islam, Judaism and a few others, and they're time-honored and proven methods of social control if you ask me. I do believe in a Creator, but I don't much care for the madness of organized religion. Look at all the conflicts between Jews and Muslims in the State of Palestine, and the frequent wars between Maronite Christians and Sunni Muslims in the Republic of Lebanon. Without religion, I feel that we'd all be better off.

I met my husband Kader Osman while attending Carleton University. I studied criminology and Kader, a proud Somali-Canadian scholar, studied civil engineering. Six feet two inches tall, slim and fit, with dark brown skin and curly Black hair, Kader Osman looked simply beautiful to me. The Somali stud was quite shy around the ladies but I went after him with a vengeance. I always go for what I want, folks. And I got my sweet Kader.

After graduation, my husband Kader Osman got hired as a rookie civil engineer by Hydro Ottawa, and I began working for the Canadian Department of Corrections. That's a fancy way of saying that I'm a prison guard working in a federal penitentiary, folks. I do what I can to provide for my family. Family is everything where I come from. You can ask any Aboriginal Canadian person, folks. To my people, faith and family are sacred.

I am the half-Aboriginal wife of a Black Muslim man from Somalia, and the mother of two mixed-race sons. Life isn't easy for me. Sometimes, I think the most hated minority groups in the vastness of Canada are Africans and Aboriginals. All other groups seem to hate on us. If you go to prisons in Ontario, most of the people there are either Aboriginal Canadians, or Canadians of African descent. The cops target these two minority groups the most. I work in law enforcement and the racism I see daily disgusts me, but I've got a mortgage to worry about.

The only friend I have at the Canadian Department of Corrections is Ramon Furtado, a handsome young man who got hired as an officer last year. Ramon was born in the region of Manaus, Brazil, to Jao Furtado, a Black Brazilian father and Maria Vasquez, a White mother originally from the region of Majorca, Spain. Ramon's family emigrated to Canada's Capital region in the 1990s and they've been here ever since. We get all kinds of newcomers in the beautiful province of Ontario, don't we?

Tall, dark and handsome, Ramon Furtado was educated at Ryerson University in the City of Toronto and speaks six languages, including English, Spanish and Portuguese. The guys at the Canadian Department of Corrections, mostly middle-aged White guys, are intimidated by Ramon because of his manliness and his skin color. All the women at work fawn over Ramon, but he's politely distant in his dealings with them. I respect Ramon for his professionalism and charm, and I sometimes talk to him after work.

These days, my marriage is in trouble. I won't even consider the possibility that my husband Kader Osman might be cheating on me with another female, folks. I love my husband Kader something fierce. Tall, dark and handsome, proudly Muslim, that's my Kader. We came from different worlds, but I loved Kader enough to silence the naysayers. I bore Kader two sons, Ibrahim and Ahmad. We live in a nice house in the suburb of Barrhaven, in the West end of Ottawa.

My parents, Jefferson Bosworth and Marcia Ojibwe, weren't thrilled when I told them that I wanted to marry a tall, handsome young Muslim man from the distant land of Northeast Africa. I was mad at my parents for a long time and called them hypocrites, since I thought they opposed my union to Kader because of skin color and his Islamic faith. Apparently, interracial couples can discriminate against other interracial couples. What a word we live in! To be fair, Kader's parents weren't thrilled to meet me either. Xenophobia and racism work both ways, folks.

When I met my future husband Kader's proud Somali folks, Ali and Amina Osman, they thought ill of me for my Christian faith and the fact that I wasn't Somali. I was born of an Aboriginal Canadian mother and a White English father, believe me when I tell you that I am used to being hated because of who I am. Kader Osman and I stuck it out, got married and had two sons. Just a normal family living in the West end of the Canadian Capital, that's us.

Kader and I love each other, but as I said before, we've been having some problems. Lately, Kader hasn't shown much interest in making love to me. I remember the last time Kader and I made love, five days ago. Kader was coming out of the shower, his gorgeous, masculine body looking sinfully sexy. I went to him, and kissed him. Kader kissed me back hesitantly, and I stroked his hard dick. We went to the bed, and did our thing.

I stroked Kader's big ole dick and massaged his balls, then sucked his dick. My husband Kader sighed happily as I sucked him off, and when he came, I drank his cum. I am a freaky mama and don't apologize for it. Afterwards, I pushed Kader onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Kader looked at me, a strange look on his face as I straddled him.

Happily, I impaled myself on my husband Kader's dick, and began riding him. Kader's big dick filled my pussy, and just like that, my husband and I began to make love. Kader licked my tits and smacked my thick ass as he fucked me, and I threw my head back like the freaky woman I am and screamed his name. Afterwards, Kader and I lay on our bed, side by side. I kissed Kader, and he looked at me strangely and then went to sleep without a word.

Yeah, my husband Kader lost his enthusiasm for making love to me, and seemed cold and distant. I tried talking to him about it in a friendly manner but Kader was dismissive. Also, he began spending more and more time at work...after hours. I wasn't stupid, so I checked Kader's emails and cellphone. Lo and behold, I saw a naked picture of a Somali chick named Fatima, and the sweet words she wrote to him, thanking him for a wonderful night. I seethed with womanly rage, but decided against confronting my husband Kader about his infidelity. Instead, I decided that I would have my revenge upon Kader Osman's cheating ass.

Since I didn't know who to go to, I called Ramon Furtado. The Brazilian stud came over, and I told Ramon what happened. When I finished my story, Ramon put his arms around me and told me that everything would be okay. I looked at the tall, dark and handsome Brazilian stud and smiled. I kissed Ramon and he kissed me back, passionately. Just like that, Ramon and I began making love.

I hadn't made love to anyone other than my ( cheating ) husband Kader Osman since we met at university. Having sex with Ramon Furtado was...different. The Brazilian stud really put it to me, folks. I feasted my eyes on Ramon's gorgeous body, and licked my lips as I saw his big, thick dick dangling between his strong, muscular legs. Ramon laid me down on the bed and licked my pussy. The Brazilian stud took his time as he licked and fingered my pussy, and he soon had me on cloud nine.

My Somali husband Kader Osman had never been fond of going down on me, and I always thought maybe it's because Somali females are circumcised so they don't feel much down there. I am a natural woman, and my Aboriginal clan doesn't believe in female genital mutilation. I can feel everything a woman is supposed to feel, and I love having my pussy licked. Ramon teased my clitoris with his tongue and fingered my cunt, and I howled in sheer pleasure. Mr. Brazil definitely knew his way around the female body!

After taking me to Nirvana thanks to his awesome oral action, Ramon finally showed me what he was working with. The Brazilian stud fed me his dick, and I swear, it stretched my jaw as I sucked on it. I couldn't wait to have Ramon's dick stretch a few holes of mine. The idea of cuckolding my Somali Muslim husband Kader with an uncircumcised, well-endowed stud from Brazil thrilled me like you would not believe. Made my Aboriginal pussy wet just thinking about it.

I lay on the bed, with my legs spread, as Ramon came for me. The Brazilian stud entered me with a swift thrust, and I gasped happily as his thick dick filled my cunt. My husband Kader might be a cheater but he's got a long dick, Ramon's dick just happens to be thicker. Ramon banged me hard and fast, and I screamed as he fucked me. I love the rough stuff, and Ramon the Brazilian was just what the doctor ordered.

After fucking me for some time, Ramon made me change positions. The Brazilian stud put me on all fours and spanked my thick Aboriginal ass as he buried his dick inside of me. Ramon pulled my long dark hair and fucked me roughly, and I absolutely loved it. Hard and fast Ramon and I went at it, and it was tons of fun. I hadn't gotten a good fucking like this in a long time, that's for damn sure. Well, Ramon wasn't done with me.

Smiling coyly, Ramon patted my big Aboriginal ass and winked at me. Instantly I knew what he wanted from me. I used to get fucked up the ass regularly by the White guys and Asian guys I dated before I met my Somali husband Kader, but not anymore. Kader thinks anal sex goes against what's proper for the wife of a Muslim man. Ramon lubricated my ass with Aloe cream, and then I got ready for some truly wicked fun.

Face down and ass up, I was ready for a good ass fucking. Ramon came up behind me, stroking his thick, veiny and uncircumcised Brazilian dick. I smiled as Ramon spread my thick ass cheeks wide open, and pushed his dick inside of me. I winced as Ramon penetrated me. It had been ages since anyone fucked my ass, and Ramon of Brazil definitely helped a horny Aboriginal sister make up for lost time. Heaven knows that my Somali hubby Kader has neglected my ass. Literally and figuratively.

Ramon and I had our fun, and the Brazilian stud filled my ass with his thick dick, which packed my bum oh so nicely. Ramon made sexy grunting noises as he fucked my ass with slow, deep strokes. I screamed passionately as I got the ass fucking of the century, and my screams took on a whole new tone as Ramon came, exploding within me. Ramon's cum flooded my asshole, coursing through me like liquid fire. I howled like a madwoman, ecstatic and beyond caring at this point.

Much later, after I calmed down somewhat, Ramon and I lay together and held each other tenderly. I just cheated on my husband Kader Osman with Ramon, a man I know from work. I am an Aboriginal Canadian wife cuckolding my Black Muslim husband with a Brazilian man. Now you've seen everything. Did I feel guilty? Absolutely not. My husband Kader cheated on me with that Somali slut, Fatima, and I cheated on him with a well-endowed Brazilian man as revenge. Fair is fair, ladies and gentlemen. Goodnight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • An Aboriginal Wife's Sweet Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 550 milliseconds