• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Office Ch. 01: Prelude to Event

The Office Ch. 01: Prelude to Event

Jacob hummed softly as he led his latest captive down the hall by her leash. The short brunette had a ball gag between her pouting lips, and her mascara was running down her cheeks. Jacob couldn't help but admire how her tits swung while she crawled on hands and knees (as a true bitch should), and how her ass automatically was stuck in the air. Alex was about 5'3, and was a little on the heavier side, but her tits were glorious (she wore DDD), which made up for the extra layer of fat. He made the bitch crawl faster towards the office where his other slaves would soon be hard at work finding new candidates and new buyers.

When Jacob opened the door and flipped on the lights, he took a moment to just look at the beauty he had turned this office into. It was any slut's heaven, and he liked to think of it as a gym/office. Each office chair was seated in front of a wooden desk, which housed a computer, some writing materials, and a printer at each desk. Typical, right? No. He had outfitted almost everything in the room to train his sluts. The office chairs all had two thick, remote controlled dildos sticking out of the padded seat that would impale the girls as they worked. The chair was also the 'Core' part of the workout. The sluts would have to move their asses to take in the entire length of the dildo with each thrust, and then crunch in between impalements.

The sluts had all learned to type one handed with either hand because on both sides of the desk, dildos were mounted horizontally so that while they worked with one hand, they'd be jerking off the dildos with the other to build arm strength. Each half hour, they would switch arms. After the whore's lunch break, the chairs were replaced with stationary bikes that had thicker dildos in the seats. To make the dildos move, the girls had to peddle, and if they failed to do so at a constant and fast pace, they would be punished. At this point, the girls would change their hand grip from palms out to palms in while jerking off the dildos to either side of them to work new muscles. And whenever the sluts decided that they were thirsty, they would have to lean forward and take another dildo in their mouths, suck it until it 'came', and swallow their water.

Jacob was extremely proud of his creation as he had to keep his sluts looking great at all times for his clients, and they were simultaneously getting new whores and clients. He looked down at Alex, whose eyes were huge as she took in the sight in front of her. "Welcome to work, cunt," Jacob said with a small laugh, reaching down to squeeze and fondle her jugs to remind her who she belonged to now. Just as the clock struck nine, his whores filed into the room, eagerly getting to work. Jacob led Alex into his office and sat her in the same kind of chair that the sluts in the office used, tying her elbows and wrists together in front of her, and securing the chain through an eyelet screw in the ceiling, effectively trapping her arms in place and making her tits jut out more. He quickly forced her to spread her legs and put a bar between her ankles. He looked at the helpless girl before him, squirming as the dildos impaled her, and smirked, just watching for a moment.

He finally had his fill of watching and moved forward, playing with her nipples until they were hard nubs, and he could see her juices flowing from her cunt onto her chair and thighs. He then pierced both nipples quickly and put rings through them, tugging on each ring experimentally to make sure it was in while Alex screamed in shock and pain behind the ball gag. Jacob smiled at her and used the crank on the side of the chair to lower it after relieving the tension on the chains holding her wrists up, then unzipped his pants. His hard ten inch cock spring out and he smiled, removing the ball gag. "Suck my cock you whore..." Jacob said, grabbing her hair and forcing his stiff length down her hot, wet mouth and throat. She started thrashing in shock when he did this, trying to get him off of her, but he held himself in her mouth until she stopped. Once she finally did, he started pumping in her mouth, using it like he would her cunt, until he dumped his load down her throat. "You are my bitch now, got that?" he said as he pulled away. Alex miserably nodded.

"Good," he said, sitting behind his desk after putting his cock back in his pants. "Now, let's talk about uniforms and schedules..." He pulled out a bag of clothes and started showing her daily options - three microskirts, a crop top that wasn't long enough to even cover her nipples, a crop button down that was never to cover any of her breasts, and a halter top that was again not to cover any of her breasts, along with a sheer dress that wasn't long enough to cover her ass and barely covered her nipples, and a garter belt / stocking / seven inch high heel combination that was to be worn every day. He then walked her through what would be her daily schedule - waking up at five a.m. and dressing for the day, servicing at least one early morning client, breakfast, work promptly at nine until seven, dinner, and servicing a minimum of three more clients before retiring to bed.

...

Alex quickly got accustomed to her schedule, and even found herself enjoying being dominated at all times. She was a slut, a fuck toy and nothing more, and she loved it. She even enjoyed the meals, the morning was whatever cum she swallowed before breakfast, and then she and the other girls ate out of doggie bowls on the floor filled with cum and whatever was being served that morning, lunch consisted of another bowl of cum with what was usually a sandwich of some sort soaking up the cum, and dinner was meat, vegetables, and cum soup most nights. She found out that the suppliers of so much jizz was clients that had been serviced throughout the day, who were told after they'd been serviced to work out one more for our meals. In the evening, each girl swallowed at least three more loads (as a 'service' was one ass, cunt, and mouth fuck for each client), but usually they all got eight or nine clients in before retiring for the evening.

What was better than all of this, though, was that many of the clients would want to rent a girl with his buddies for a span of time (ranging from an hour to a week), and Jacob sent Alex on many of these calls because she loved to be gang banged. She could easily take five cocks at once (one per hand, one in her mouth, ass and cunt), and do this for hours without tiring much. She was looking forward to tomorrow most of all so far - she was going to spend the day with a man with a weird fetish, and in the evening would be getting ready for an entire week with a group of fifty men.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Office Ch. 01: Prelude to Event

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds