• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Chance Meeting at the Nude Beach

A Chance Meeting at the Nude Beach

We moved from Utah to the Oregon Coast. We wanted to leave rigid lifestyle behind and discover what might be out there before we were too old.

We were both raised in the LDS (Mormon) Church.

Being Mormon is truly being a "peculiar people" in the world. Among other items of church dogma it is true that the actively engaged members do not drink alcohol. They do not gamble. They do not use illegal drugs. Sex is saved for marriage.

We had both been very sexually adventurous in high school and college. We were not the quintessential Mormon youth.

My wife Anita, had been somewhat sexually active in high school. While she says that she kept her V-card until her wedding night, she came very close to losing it several times. She was a high school hand job princess. She liked going to the parking lot, deserted rooms and hallways during school time and jerking off the guys. She also liked kissing other girls in that way that girls will. Just trying to be better at it through practice. Kissing her friends made her really horny.

She also developed a taste for eating pussy in high school. Her first time with another girl was on a school trip to southern Utah for a science class. Her friend and she shared the same room. After kissing her girlfriend for a few minutes. The two were so worked up that they soon began fingering each other and that led to licking each other's pussies. My wife is a raging closet bi-sexual.

When Anita went off to college, her hand jobs turned into blow jobs. She loves to suck cock. Her college boyfriend told her that a girl who could suck a guy off would be a perfect wife. She spent 3 years jerking and sucking off guys from the LDS Institute, the frats, the sports teams and anyone else who she thought was cute.

She really liked to let a guy rub the head of his cock on her pussy lips. She became a squirter in college. She says that she would let guys rub their cocks on her pussy and it felt so good that she began to convulse and squirt. The first time she was embarrassed and the guy was freaked out. But when she learned that it is totally normal and embraced that part of her sexuality.

When we were dating, I was the lucky recipient of many of her hand jobs and blow jobs and even though she thought that I was rubbing my cock on her pussy, I was really ¼ of the way inside her. So, I guess we were actually fornicating.

We were married in the Logan Temple and have 2 kids. She is a hottie in her garments and likes to show off her body whenever she can. She likes to work out at the local gym because of the scantily clad people there. She likes to get massages and likes the girl masseuse to work over her feet because she has a foot fetish and likes to have her toes sucked on. When her feet are rubbed she gets turned on.

We've remained active in the church but will have a holiday now and then. No one in the church knows about our secret sexual lives and we like it that way.

My wife was also punished by the church while she was in college. She confessed to her church leader about her blow jobs and hand jobs and that she had been dating a few returned missionaries. Well that meant only one thing, being dis-fellowshipped which is a way of punishing people who have committed serious sins. Her dis-fellow shipment lasted 6 months. Her returned missionary boyfriend turned out to be a real louse and left the church altogether after knocking up two local high school girls.

The Church is just like any other in that the moral compass is very strict. No masturbation or any sexual activity before marriage. Once married, only sexual relations with one whom is legally and lawfully married.

Inside the church there are lots of stories about people who were raised to believe that sex was a naughty thing and in most families sex is simply not talked about. Only when the person is about to be married do they get "the talk" about the birds and the bees. Some people are never able to overcome the feeling that sex is a sin. They have been set up for a life full of anguish. Some are never able to have a normal sexual life. Some even are asexual and believe that the act of sex is only to be used in trying to become pregnant. The whole scene is a real pity.

Anita is in her mid 40's. She is sexy and very sexual. She is 5'6" tall. She has 38DD NATURAL boobs with bigger that average areolas (nipples for you folks in Utah). Her measurements are 38DD-28-36. She likes to color her hair. When she colors it red she looks like that sexy Christina Hendricks actress on Mad Men. She has worked hard to maintain her figure and has a slight belly from our kids. She does not want a tummy tuck but is considering lipo for her tummy and a boob job to reduce and reshape them and make them perkier.

I am 5'11", I have a bit of a gut but not too bad. I shave my head because my male pattern baldness is a mess and hey, bald is beautiful, right? I have a 10" long cock-seriously. It is 3" around. We like to tan from being in the sun. In the winter time we fake bake.

In 2012, Anita and I moved a few hours away from Portland. We heard stories of two nude beaches near Portland and decided to go to Collins Beach on Sauvie Island just to the north of Portland to check it out.

We bought some beers and wine coolers and some food. We packed the cooler and bought a parking pass and took our beach chairs. When we arrived, we parked near the middle of the Clothing Optional area and walked through the trees along a path until we could see the Columbia River and it's beach. Right away we noticed quite a number of naked people! Some were walking to and fro. Others were sitting on chairs or blankets. Some were in the water.

We set up our chairs and cooler and removed our shorts and shirts. When my wife was fully undressed it did not take long for the gawkers to come by. My wife is a very sexual person. She doesn't like to admit it but she loves the attention that her boobs have gotten her over the years. She is very comfortable in her own skin and people often give her the elevator eyes. She gets turned on by it. The more she gets turned on, the more erect her nipples become. That day her nipples were 1" all day long.

While we were sitting there drinking and looking around, we noticed that a few younger folks were in the brush near the trail we had walked on, they were fucking doggy style. We could see them well enough to know what they were up to but they were obscured by the bushes just enough that we could not see their bodies. It was very arousing to leave something to the imagination. We watched them fuck for 10 minutes or so and then we met Troy and Sue.

Troy and Sue had been walking the beach and stopped to look at us. They said hello and that they had never been to the nude beach before. We told them that we were new to the area too, and that this was all very new and exciting for us. As we talked we learned that they were from Walla-Walla Washington and that they worked as marketers for some onion farm co-op. They were in their 30's and were average in appearance. Troy was not quite 6' tall, but had a small looking dick. I guess 4" max. He has a full head of wavy dark hair. Sue was at best 5'5" tall. She had big boobs that were a bit saggy. Her ass was fine and she had long blonde hair that was curly.

We all wore sunglasses but Sues were not too dark and I could see her eyes moving all over Anita's boobs and my cock.

We invited them to bring their chairs over and drink a few with us. They brought their stuff over and we talked most of the afternoon. As we drank we got a bit tipsy and soon my wife went from touching them on the arm when she would talk to smooching them on the cheek and rubbing them on the back of the neck. I could tell that Troy liked it because he had a half woody. When Anita and Sue started rubbing sun tan lotion on each other his cock got bigger. He looked like he had a 6" hard on. When his wife Sue noticed it, she pointed to it and told us that even though it isn't very big, he knew how to use it. Troy got so embarrassed that he went into the river in order to cool off.

Over the next few hours we drank and talked and laughed. The gawkers were everywhere but harmless. Gawkers on the beach and gawkers on the boats. The boater gawkers had cameras. It is a good idea to leave your hat and sunglasses on. That way you feel more incognito and a bit more uninhibited.

Collins Beach on a sunny Saturday is a paradise of naked bodies and eye candy. I like average MILF types and there were plenty of those. There were also lots of hairy guys with back and body hair so dense that they looked like a Sasquatch or gorillas.

My wife likes to see cocks, boobs and asses. Porn gets her wet, but the sight of actual naked people, gets her juices dripping. Whenever she would get up from her beach chair, the seat was wet from her juices.

Once when Anita and Sue went to the outhouse to pee, a wandering dog came over sniffing around. When he caught the scent of her pussy juice on the seat he licked at it and soon got a big pink hard on. When he owner called him back to their blanket the dog had to waddle because of the stiffy that Anita's scent and juices made him have.

When the day was fading, we decided to pack it up and go back to Troy and Sue's hotel room. They were staying near downtown at the Red Lion on Hayden Island. We were not going to stay but were going to drive back to our house on the beach. We went to their room to shower and get something to eat.

But instead we drank a few more cocktails and because we were too drunk to drive, decided to go to the restaurant and bars at the hotel. When Sue went to shower, Anita jumped into the shower too. I could soon hear some moaning from the bathroom. Troy went in to investigate and came back out and told me to go in and check it out.

I found the two women kissing each other and rubbing soap all over each other's bodies. It was a very arousing sight. My "Molly Mormon" wife was being felt up by another woman! When she saw me she just said "get in here" and I got into the shower too. Soon enough my wife was rubbing soap all over my cock and ass. My cock was full and hard. I was in heaven. I heard Sue say "Yep, it is bigger than Troy's."

Anita asked if she wanted to touch it, and then I had two hands rubbing soap on my cock. Sue started jerking me off and Anita started rubbing my ass hole. When I could not take it any longer and thought I was going to cum, Troy came into the bathroom and said in a loud voice "Holy Shit! What is going on in here?!"

Sue stopped jerking me off and Anita told him that maybe he needed a little attention too. Anita grabbed him by the shorts that he was wearing and pulled him toward the tub. He stood there and she pulled down his shorts and started feeling his little cock. "It's so cute!" She said, "just like the cocks in high school!" Troy didn't care. He liked being felt up. His cock sprang to attention.

As I explained earlier, Anita loves to see cocks. She gets turned on by naked people. When she knows that others are turned on because of her, she gets hotter. (One of Anita's favorite things to do is to wear a short skirt to Nordstrom's shoe department and not wear any underwear. She likes giving the shoe sales guys, who are always young 20 somethings, a free show of her pussy. She likes to see their hard-ons through their khakis).

Anita, began jerking his cock and he began to moan. Sue and I watched for moment and then she went back to jerking me off too. She gripped my cock just hard enough that the veins on my cock were engorged with blood and my cock was more veiny than usual, the head of my cock was large and purple.

She rinsed off the soap and then asked Anita if she could suck on it. Anita told her that it was okay and looked at me and gave me a wink. I winked back at her and we each knew that we were about to cross a boundary that the Church would not approve of. Anita put her nose into the pubic hair of Troy's crotch and took a long sniff. She then began to jerk on his cock with her pointer and bird finger and thumb. She then licked up and down the shaft and stuck the head of his cock into her mouth and her head began bobbing up and down at a fast pace.

Sue started sucking my cock and was kneading my balls. She gagged a few times but then relaxed her throat muscles just enough that she was able to deep throat my veiny cock.

The sight of his wife sucking another guy off was too much for Troy and he said that he was about to cum. Anita started sucking him faster and soon he pulled out of her mouth and sent a spew of Jizz all over her face and neck as he fucked the air. Anita kept pumping his cock, milking every last drop of cum.

Seeing her licking the cum off of another guys cock was too much for me and I began to harden up and I grabbed Sue by the hair and held her on my cock as I came inside her mouth shooting my hot cum down her throat. She choked a few times and my sperm came shooting out of her nose!

We all laughed once she stopped choking and showered up and dried off and got dressed. I always feel like I've done something a bit naughty after I cum so I didn't take too long to get dried and dressed.

Once we were all in the restaurant and drinking a few more cocktails, I felt a hand on my cock. My wife was unzipping my pants! She slowly jerked on my cock for a few minutes and we ate dinner.

After dinner, we all walked around the parking lot. Sue pulled out a joint from her jacket and lit it up. We passed it around and got blazed. Soon I was really high. We made it back to Troy and Sue's room and I knew that there was no way I was driving 2 hours back home and I sat on the couch and vegged for a while. Sue sat next to me and Anita and Troy sat on the floor trying to figure out the TV remote.

I must have been tripping because I didn't notice that Anita and Troy had found the porno movie selection and were watching some Jenna Jamison movie (she is a hot goddess). Sue was watching it too and was sitting on the floor with them. As they watched the movie, I was tripping pretty hard and I said nothing but I could tell what was going to happen. The three of them started mimicking the movie.

Anita started kissing Troy as she fondled Sue's tits. Sue pulled off Anita's pants and started fingering my wife's pussy. Troy unzipped his pants and was fingering Sue's cunt.

Sue was really horny by then and I could see her pussy juice flowing freely. She got on her hands and knees, doggy style and straddled Sue's face. The two women were in a sexy 69. Anita squirted all over Sue's face. The room smelled like sex.

Troy got behind my wife and started rubbing his cock on her pussy. Sue was licking his cock and Anita's pussy too. Troy looked over at me and I was too stoned to talk. I had started jerking my cock while watching this all happen. Troy started fucking my wife. She started moaning really loud.

This went on for what seemed to me forever. We suddenly heard a loud knock on the door and someone say that they were the night auditor. Troy got up and pulled up his pants and went to the door. I could hear the night auditor say that he had received a few complaints about the noise and that he tried calling the room phone but no one answered (we had already pulled the wire from the wall) and asked that we keep the noise down.

Troy assured him that we would be quiet and slipped the guy a $20 bill.

My wife and Sue kept at their 69 the whole time that Troy was having his conversation and I wanted to jerk my cock.

Anita and Sue stood up and got a drink of water. When they came back into the room Sue came over and rubbed my cock and pulled off my shorts. Soon enough she was placing herself at the tip of my cock. As she slid onto my cock I felt how tight she was. Troy's cock was so small that it did not stretch out her pussy much at all. It felt amazing as she slid onto my cock slowly and then stopped. She clenched her pussy and I could feel it grabbing my cock. Then she began riding me. Slowly at first and then she began to build up speed. It felt so good that I had to stop her a few times because I did not want to cum again too soon.

I noticed that my wife was again on the floor. This time Troy was fucking her missionary style. He was fucking her fast. She was grunting with each stab of his little cock. He would fuck really hard and fast and then pull out for a few moments and rub his cock on the outside pussy lips of her cunt. Anita would then squirt her pussy juice all over the rug.

The sight of my wife being fucked hard and squirting all over was too much for me to take. I wanted to cum but I couldn't. My sperm was drained. My hard on wouldn't go away. Sue kept riding my cock and I could feel a twitch of my cock when she was all the way on it, I could feel her pelvis bone on the tip of my cock.

When I stuck my finger up her ass, she went crazy and rode me so hard that I did orgasm after a few more minutes.

I passed out and woke up a few hours later to find Troy on the floor and Anita and Sue in the bed. I found a pillow in the closet and threw it to Troy and I went back to sleep.

The next morning, we woke up pretty early. I was slightly hung over but Anita felt fine. Troy and Sue were still asleep. Anita and I drove home. It was Sunday and our Church started at 1 pm. We got home with enough time to make brunch and shower. We got ready for church and off we went.

After the Sacrament meeting is Sunday School. This is where the visitors are asked to introduce themselves. Anita and were still a bit overcome by the day and night before and were not paying much attention. But when we heard a familiar voice from the back of the chapel say "Hi, I'm Brother Troy Jones and this is my wife, Sister Sue Jones, we're from Walla Walla and are just here visiting today", we both came to attention and looked back just as Troy and Anita caught our gaze. They sat down with a horrified look of embarrassment on their face. After the meeting, we talked and learned more about our new friends. We had them over for dinner and have made several "day trips" to Portland ever since.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Chance Meeting at the Nude Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds