• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Embarrassing Doctor Visit

An Embarrassing Doctor Visit

12

This is a story of fiction. This is not reality and no, it probably wouldn't happen in real life. It was written for entertainment. It's a fantasy.

It's about being embarrassed and humiliated. If you read enough stories here you'll realize that some people are turned on by that sort of thing, If you're not, read something else.

I hope you like it...

*****

My name is Jack Ryan. I like to think that I'm a typical 42 year old family man. At least I was until last week.

It all started when my company changed health insurance and I was required to choose a new primary care doctor who was part of the plan. I settled on a doctor that was close to my home, Dr. Chris Jenkins.

When I called for my appointment I was informed that Dr. Jenkins always did a very complete exam on all new patients and that I should expect to spend at least two hours at my first visit. I had no idea what a doctor could do in two hours, but it sounded better than the two minute exams I usually got with my previous doctor.

I arrived early on the day of my visit and was impressed by the clean and well-appointed waiting area. I was given some paperwork to fill out and when I was finished I was called into an office by a friendly older woman who introduced herself as Carol.

She went over the paperwork with me and entered my information into the computer. I was again impressed with her friendly attitude and by the time we were finished I felt like she was an old friend.

"Well, I think that finishes things up here Mr. Ryan. I'll be taking you down the hall now to an exam room. By the way, Dr. Jenkins has two summer interns helping out who are starting work today. They are college kids who are interested in a career in medicine. Would it be alright with you if they helped Dr. Jenkins with some parts of the exam? I'm sure they would be very thankful."

Carol had been so sweet to me that before I had time to think about it I agreed. As Carol led me down the hall I began to wonder what I was in for. I have always been fairly comfortable with my body, at least most of it. There was one thing that I was a little self-conscious about. Although I have a well-built body and I stay in pretty good shape, there is one part of my body that I don't enjoy having other people see. You see, I'm not exactly well endowed. Although it's never really been a problem with my wife, she does occasionally joke about it with me.

She is one of the few women who has actually seen it. Once I met her and she seemed okay with my diminutive size I saw no reason to look elsewhere for a partner.

Now as I walked down the hall I was wondering if my forthcoming exam would include a view of my 'little friend'. My last doctor had rarely even asked me to take off my pants, let alone look in my underwear. But now I was remembering that when I made the appointment I was told that this would be a very complete exam. I started to worry.

Carol brought me into a very well lit exam room with all the usual stuff. She told me to have a seat on the table and that the interns would be in soon to get me started. With that she was gone and I was left to contemplate my future.

After just a few minutes had passed the door swung open and I almost fell off the table. Two young women dressed in scrubs stepped into the room and abruptly came to a halt.

"Oh my God! Mr. Ryan. What are you doing here."

The girl who was so surprised at seeing me was someone I immediately recognized. Her name was Claire and she was one of my daughter's best friends.

"What are you doing here Claire?" I asked, just as surprised as she was.

"I'm interning here with Kristen. Do you remember her?' She asked as she pointed to the other girl who had come in with her.

Kristen was also surprised, but the look on her face was more a look of amusement than just surprise and there seemed to be just a hint of mischief.

I didn't really recognize Kristen right away. She wasn't one of the regulars at our house, but then as I looked into her eyes it came back to me. Kristen was one of the 'wild ones'. She was a girl that was always the first to try something new and daring. My daughter had been friends with her in grammar school, but had drifted away from that friendship as they started high school and Kristen's exploits became more daring.

Now she looked at me with a smirk on her face and what a beautiful face it was. She was a tall girl, almost my height at five-ten and she had long blond hair that was tied back in a ponytail.

"Hi Mr. Ryan, it's nice to see you again." She said with that smirk increasing. Did she emphasize the word see or was it my imagination?

"Well, hello girls. This is certainly a surprise. Um, are you enjoying the summer?" I said trying to seem casual and not as nervous and embarrassed as I felt.

"Oh Mr. Ryan, thank you so much for letting us help Dr. Jenkins with your exam. Today is our first day and it's great that our first patient will be someone that we know and are comfortable with. Thank you so much." Claire said with such a sweet and innocent look in her eyes.

Claire was a sweet girl who I had basically watched grow up. She was pretty grown up now. She was shorter than Kristen and had red hair that was also pulled back in a ponytail. Her freckles splashed across her nose and onto her cheeks under her bright green eyes.

"Well, I had no idea that you guys would be here, but I guess it's okay. I mean I don't know what the doctor is planning to do.?"

"I hear that she does a very through exam, so this should be interesting." said Kristen with her smirk increasing.

Did Kristen say 'she'?

"Wait the doctor is a woman?"

I assumed that Chris was a man's name.

"You mean you didn't know? Yes, she is a woman. A rather pretty young woman at that," replied Kristen.

I just stood there unable to reply and the possible consequences of my not checking on my new doctor's gender and my hasty agreement to allow the interns began to swirl around in my head.

"Oh, well, Mr. Ryan, she will be right in and we need to get you ready so maybe we could begin," said Claire with a flush of embarrassment.

"What do I have to do to get ready?" I asked.

"Well, we just have to weigh you and check your height. That's not so bad is it?" Claire replied.

"No, I guess I can handle that."

I stood up and walked over to the scale which was against the opposite wall. As I started to get on the scale Kristen interrupted.

"Claire, aren't you forgetting something?"

I stopped and looked at Claire and she turned red again.

"Oh yeah, I did forget. Mr. Ryan, you have to take off your clothes before we weigh you."

Claire looked about as embarrassed as I felt.

"What? You mean everything?"

"Oh, no, not everything, you can leave your underwear on." Claire replied. "There's a screen over there that you can undress behind."

I looked behind me and walked slowly over and behind the screen. As I began to undress I thought of what it was going to be like to have to walk out and be seen by these girls in my boxer shorts. I tried to tell myself that Claire had seen me many time in my bathing suit at our pool and that this wasn't much different, but it wasn't working.

"Don't take too long Mr. Ryan, we want to be ready when the doctor comes in." Kristen's voice called from the other side of the screen.

I walked out in my plaid boxers with a blush that matched Claire's.

"Nice boxers Mr. Ryan." Kristen said with a smile.

I tried to be as casual as I could as I walked across the floor to the scale. I didn't look up at the girls and climbed up on the scale as they weighed and measured my height. I think Claire was as embarrassed as I was, but I thought I heard an occasional snicker from Kristen as I stood there being measured.

Just then the door opened and in walked Dr. Jenkins. It was going to be worse than I thought. Kristen wasn't kidding. Dr. Jenkins was young and she was beautiful. She was had dark hair and light eyes, a kind of grey/green. She walked right up to me as I stood there in my boxers.

"Hello Mr. Ryan. I see the girls are doing a fine job. I'm Dr. Jenkins and welcome to our practice,"

She reached out to shake my hand which I did as I contemplated the fact that I was now in my undies in front of three younger women.

"So if the girls are finished weighing you let's get started with the rest."

There followed a very complete checkup starting at the top of my head and working its way downward. As she checked my eyes and my throat and my ears and listened to my chest, I occasionally glanced at the two girls who dutifully stood behind her watching her every move.

Their expressions were polar opposites. Clair kept giving me these sheepish smile as if to say, 'sorry about this Mr. Ryan', while Kristen just smirked and occasionally glanced down at my groin with what seemed to be eager anticipation. Then what I was dreading was about to happen.

"Okay Mr. Ryan, it's time to check out the rest of you. Please take off your underwear." Dr. Jenkins said with a complete air of control.

I stood there waiting. Hoping that somehow I might get out of this. Then Claire spoke up;

"Um, Dr. Jenkins? Should Kristen and I leave the room for this part?"

Kristen shot her an angry glance. Obviously she had been looking forward to what was going to happen. I wanted to give Claire a big hug!

"Claire, if you are going into medicine you have to get used to being professional about all aspects of the human body. You should be thankful that Mr. Ryan has agreed to let you observe. I'd like you both to stay and help me." Dr. Jenkins made it clear that I wasn't going to get out of this. Claire blushed, but turned to look at me along with the other two and the three of them waited for me to continue.

I had hoped no one was going to see what was under my boxers, let alone a young female doctor, now it was much worse. Not only was she going to see it, but two girls who I had known were also there to look.

"Okay Mr. Ryan you can take them off now." the doctor prompted me.

I wasn't sure how to do this. I wanted to be casual, but my heart was racing in embarrassment and I must have been turning bright red. I glanced up at the girls, Claire looked as red as I felt, but Kristen was watching me intently with her usual smirk on her face.

So it was time. I reached down and with as much bravado as I could muster slid my boxers down to the floor and off.

"Oh my God!"

It was Kristen's voice and it was said with a giggle that escalated into a laugh.

"Kristen!" responded the doctor's voice, "what did I say about professionalism?"

"I'm sorry doctor. I just didn't expect it to be so... small."

I wanted to hide, to cover myself with my hands, but I just stood there flushed with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Mr. Ryan," replied the doctor. "I'm sure the girls haven't had much experience in this area. You shouldn't feel in the least bit inadequate. Lots of men are on the smaller size. It's nothing to be embarrassed about."

I looked up at Claire, hoping she was looking elsewhere, but she was staring unabashedly at my groin with her eyes as wide as saucers and her mouth open in surprise.

I guess the doctor was trying to limit my exposure and embarrassment because she abruptly reached over and grabbed my penis without warning. I was looking at Claire and the surprise of her touch made me jump. Kristen giggled again and the doctor apologized.

"Oh, sorry Mr. Ryan. I'm going to examine you now. Please step closer girls so you can see what I'm doing."

Claire hesitated, but Kristen came right up and knelt right next to the doctor with her face about a foot away from my groin!

"Alright girls, I'm going to begin by examining the testicles. I'm checking to see if they are the same size and consistency as well as looking for any lumps and bumps. Please tell me if you feel any discomfort Mr. Ryan."

I was feeling plenty of discomfort, not from her touch, but from the looks I was getting from the girls. Claire was still bright red and was standing there with one hand covering her mouth while her eyes flickered between what the doctor was doing and quick glances up at my face.

Kristen on the other hand seemed to be thoroughly enjoying my embarrassment. She watched carefully and would look up at me and smile when our eyes met.

The doctor finished up the testicular exam and the 'turn your head and cough' part, while the girls looked on with great interest.

"Okay Mr. Ryan, we're almost finished I just need to exam your penis and then we'll be finished."

Throughout her investigation my embarrassment was fueled with the fear that her touch and the presence of the girls might lead to even greater embarrassment if she took too long and I began to get a reaction that would further add to my humiliation.

"Girls, Mr. Ryan is uncircumcised so I'll begin by pulling back his foreskin to look underneath."

She used two fingers to hold my penis, that was all she needed, and with her other hand she pulled back my foreskin. The sensation of having someone do that sent a shiver through me. The girls looked on, especially Kristen, who's face was now inched from my penis. The doctor examined everything quickly, but not quickly enough, I began to feel the beginning of a fullness that I knew was leading to an erection that they would all see. Perhaps the doctor could feel that too, because she quickly pulled my foreskin back in place and said she was all finished. I was so thankful that it was over and that I had managed not to embarrass myself any more than I already was.

"Dr. Jenkins, I've never seen an uncircumcised penis before, would it be possible for me to examine it as well?"

It was Kristen, whose face was still inches from my penis.

"Well, that would be a wonderful opportunity for you girls if Mr. Ryan wouldn't mind. What do you think Mr. Ryan would it be okay if the girls did a quick little exam?"

I didn't know how to say no. I wanted to. I just stammered something about as long as it was quick. Before I could think of anything else to say Kristen was snapping on gloves and taking her place on the stool in front of me that Dr. Jenkins had now vacated.

"Thank you Mr. Ryan I won't take long it will be just a 'little' exam."

I just stood there as she reached over and took my penis in her fingers. She was watching my face with a wicked little smile on hers as she palpated the my short little shaft and slowly began to pull back my foreskin.

"Dr. Jenkins, my little cousin is four and I've seen his penis, which is about the same size as Mr. Ryan's, does that mean that my cousin is unusually large?" asked Kristen as she pulled my foreskin all the way back.

"Um, well no Kristen, penis size varies a lot. A penis this size would be about average for a four year old." replied the doctor as my blush increased as did my fear that Kristen's attention was beginning to have the effect that I most feared.

She slid my foreskin back and forth a few times and I knew that the inevitable was about to happen. Just as I began to feel my penis swelling Dr. Jenkins spoke up.

"Okay Kristen, that's enough. Give Claire a turn."

"Me!" said Claire with a shocked sound in her voice.

"Yes Claire," Dr. Jenkins replied."This is a great opportunity for you and Mr. Ryan was nice enough to allow you this chance."

Kristen reluctantly released my penis and although it was definitely bigger than before, it's diminutive size made the difference hardly noticeable.

As Claire hesitantly approached the stool in front of me Kristen knelt down next to her.

"Kristen, show Claire what to do while I step over here and make a few notes."

Kristen's smirk of a smile returned as she looked up at me. Claire looked up at me and was obviously frightened by the whole idea of what she was about to do. I wanted to say something reassuring, but I was as afraid as she was. She reached over and once again hesitated.

"Don't be afraid of it Claire. Just pick it up." Kristen suggested.

Claire flushed a deeper shade of red, but reached over and took it in her hand. Her touch made me jump just a bit and she immediately pulled away.

"Oh my gosh Mr. Ryan! Did I hurt you?"

"Of course you didn't silly." Kristen replied. " Don't be so damn shy get a good grip on it."

I just stood there at a loss for words as Claire once again took my penis in her hand. Kristen was helping out, she reached over and showed her how to examine the shaft and then how to pull back my foreskin. Claire couldn't seem to do it and kept fumbling with it while Kristen continued reaching over to help.

Finally she got it back and took a quick look and started to try to put it back the way it was. All the while this was happening I was getting more and more sensitive to her touch. I could feel my penis growing. When Claire yanked on my foreskin several times in a row trying to get it back in position I could no longer control it. She finally got it in place and she called out;

"I did it."

With that she let it go and it sprung up and pointed at the ceiling.

As I said, I'm really small, but when I get an erection it does get quite a bit bigger and I was now fully erect and it was obvious. Claire looked at it and then up at me with a really embarrassed expression.

"Oh my God, Mr. Ryan! I'm so sorry!"

"Dr. Jenkins, Mr. Ryan has an erection." added Kristen.

I stammered my apologies and tried to cover myself. Dr. Jenkins stepped over and reassured me and the girls that this was normal and happened to lots of guys when getting an exam, but I was mortified. A girl that had almost been a part of our family and who was my daughter's best friend had not only seen me naked, but I had gotten an erection while I stood in front of her.

Kristen was to blame. I glanced at her and she was staring at me with a look of triumph on her face.

"Alright girls, lets remember our professionalism. I'm sorry if you were embarrassed Mr. Ryan, but like I said it happens. Let's just finish up and you can get dressed. We only have one more thing to do. The rectal exam."

I stood there covering my little erection with my hands as the doctor told me to turn around and lean over the table. It was a relief to be able to turn around and hide my erection, which would not go down, but it was even more humiliating to know that the girls were going to see my bottom and watch the doctor do what she was planning. At least I wouldn't be able to see their faces.

"Okay, Kristen you still have your gloves on. Can you give me a hand? I'd like for you to stand over here and hold Mr. Ryan's bottom apart so we can inspect the area before we begin the exam."

I felt a pair of hands on my bottom and then my butt was roughly parted and I was exposed for all to see.

"Okay girls, so first we need to look to be sure there's nothing that's going to hurt the patient then we'll put a little of the jelly on the spot and now I'm going to insert my finger. You'll feel a little pressure now Mr. Ryan."

I sure did. It looked like Dr. Jenkins had small fingers, but it felt like she was putting something big in there. Worse was the fact that the two girls were watching this happen to me. Thankfully she was quick and before I had much time to think about it she was taking her finger out.

"You can stand up now Mr. Ryan. We're all finished."

I hesitated and then turned around with my hands covering my still erect penis.

"Dr. Jenkins," Kristen began, "would it be possible for me to do a rectal on Mr. Ryan? I was reading about the prostate and I'd really like to see what one feels like"

"Kristen, I think Mr. Ryan has had enough for one day. Let's leave the room and let him get dressed."

I was so thankful to Dr. Jenkins and so mad at Kristen for even suggesting such a thing. The three of them left the room, Claire still red and looking at the floor, Kristen looking disappointed. I waited until the door closed and then I grabbed some tissues and wiped away the jelly that the doctor left on my bottom. I was just about to pull on my underwear when the door suddenly opened and in walked Kristen.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Embarrassing Doctor Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds