• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • She's the Boss: Working Late

She's the Boss: Working Late

12

A Note to the Reader: although the following scenario is fictitious, it is based on real life. Once again, I must begin by thanking 'Aubrey' - my girlfriend and partner-in-crime - for allowing me to immortalise our wonderful relationship in this way.

*****

Aubrey and I had been together for several months now; naturally, however, we were having to keep things under wraps. Despite the fact that office hook-ups have become a staple of 'Mills and Boon' romance novels, a lot of companies still don't really understand that two co-workers can enjoy a full-blooded, intense relationship outside of office hours without compromising their professionalism. Certainly, we were managing things well enough: six months after our first illicit romp at that sales conference, and not once had we torn each others' clothes off during a board meeting and fucked like rabbits in front of the Chairman and Directors.

Not that the thought hadn't crossed my mind. Those weekly meetings were utter hell, especially since our CEO was the most dull, boring man under whom I had ever had the misfortune to work. He had a talent for sucking even the slightest point of interest out of every aspect of the company, his every presentation being reduced to a stream of dry statistics that almost sent me to sleep. In fact, the only reason that I managed to stay awake most of the time was because I was sitting next to Aubrey; supposedly in order that I might take notes concerning the points being made, and enable her to act on them.

On most occasions, I took only sufficient notes to get by; talking to my fellow P.A.s in the canteen each day, I learned that many of them did the same. However, my Number Two pencil always seemed to wear out much faster than those used by my co-workers, and none of them could work out why that was the case. As it happens, I had displayed quite a talent for drawing at school, especially portrait work; with so little to note down during those dreary board meetings, I filled my time making sketches of Aubrey on the back of each sheet of note-paper.

Although we were officially meant to remain on purely professional terms at the office, we had naturally taken a few risks. For instance, if we happened to end up sharing the lift - our office was on the tenth floor - it was impossible to resist stealing a quick kiss and a cuddle between floors. Thankfully, there was no CCTV installed in the lifts, but we still had to keep our wits about us if the car stopped to let another passenger get in. Whenever that happened, Aubrey would show a superb talent for maintaining a look of perfect innocence, while I would invariably hurl myself against the wall, grinning nervously and blushing scarlet.

The closest call had undoubtedly been last week. An urgent series of files had landed on Aubrey's desk, obliging us both to pull overtime in order to get them shifted. Thankfully, there hadn't been quite as much work involved as we'd anticipated, but I'd offered to keep my boss company nonetheless while she got through the tedious business of making sure that the mass of documents was signed and stamped, ready for delivery. As far as I was concerned, there was little sense in spending an hour and a half alone on the Tube when I could pass the time much more happily in the office with my girlfriend.

Standing behind Aubrey as she hunched over her desk, I flexed my fingers and began to gently massage her neck and shoulders, working hard to press into her warm flesh, loosen the knots in her muscles, and ease the tension in her body. The feeling of her soft, smooth skin, even through the fabric of her white satin blouse, was absolutely wonderful, and when I heard the first low purr escape her throat and felt the first shiver of contentment ripple through her body, I leant down to kiss the base of her neck, increasing the pressure in my fingers ever so slightly.

By now, the pile of papers had begun to shrink, and, growing bolder, I reached around Aubrey's still-hunched body and gave one of her massive, soft breasts a gentle squeeze. At this, she let out a little squeal, dropped her pen, and stretched out like a cat over the back of her chair; gazing upside-down at me and flashing a cheeky grin before placing her hand over mine as I cupped and jiggled the huge mound of warm flesh. Her tongue flicked out teasingly, the metallic silver bar glinting in the low office light, and rather awkwardly, I bent over, our lips meeting for the first time in several days.

Suddenly, a knock at the door - which had mercifully been installed with an electronic locking system - jerked me upright. "Quick!" Aubrey gasped as she hurried to get back into her normal posture. "Get back to your desk, and look busy!" Regrettably, this necessitated removing my hand from her breast, and I took on my customary 'wounded puppy-dog' look, letting my hand linger for a couple of seconds, highly aware of the hard nipple pressing into my palm. "Come on you idiot!" she hissed, irritably, grasping my wrist and wrestling it away from her body. "We can carry on later, but not if we get caught."

The knocking became more insistent, and I heard a woman's voice calling Aubrey's name. A sudden panic struck me, as I realised that my desk was in the atrium; the room in which the woman was waiting. Not only was it was quite impossible to get past her without being seen, but there wasn't any good reason for Aubrey and I to be alone together in her office with the door locked. Knowing that waiting any longer to let the 'visitor' in would arouse suspicion, I punched the door control button on the wall behind me, pushed Aubrey into her swivel chair, dropped to my knees, and slipped out of sight under the desk.

Thankfully, the desk itself was one with a solid back and a bank of drawers at either side. This meant that I could crouch on my knees in the space in front of Aubrey's legs, with no chance of the visitor seeing me unless she too got down on the floor. Above me, the two women began a heated and rather irritated exchange - as far as I could tell, the newcomer was a member of accounts, and was asking my boss to explain the reason for my forthcoming pay rise - and I lifted one of Aubrey's feet, slipping off her black leather sling-back so that I could gently massage her instep with my thumbs.

As I heard the conversation calming down, I glanced up momentarily and happened to notice Aubrey's left hand snaking down under the desk, hitching up the front of her pinstripe suit skirt. While she might have been bored out of her mind dealing with this infuriating piece of red tape, my soothing fingers were evidently having some effect in terms of keeping her amused. However, nothing could have prepared me for the next surprise: as the hem of her skirt came up over her knees, Aubrey lifted it a fraction and spread her legs, revealing that, at some point during the day, she'd relieved herself of her customary black work panties.

Slowly, I began to run my hands up Aubrey's leg, caressing the smooth skin of her calf and squeezing the soft warm flesh of her thigh. It was clear that my boss had nerves of steel: despite having to maintain a cool, professional exterior as she fervently praised my abilities in the office and justified my status as an asset to the firm, Aubrey was still managing to tease me mercilessly. Evidently, the lady from personnel was suspicious as to why she had seen fit to give me a rise so early in my employment; had she looked under the desk, and seen what I could see, there would have been no mystery at all.

From my hiding-place, I was at that very moment being treated to the sight of Aubrey stroking the coarse hair that covered her pussy. Although she always kept it well-trimmed, my boss still possessed a nice full bush, and watching her gently teasing her hard clit through the dark fur was more than I could bear. Leaning forward, I began to plant a flurry of soft kisses on her inner thighs, my hands massaging the warm flesh as I worked my way, slowly and gently, towards the very centre of her being. It must have been a struggle for Aubrey to keep a straight face, because I could feel her hips starting to buck ever so slightly, and sensed a quiver of sexual energy rippling through her body.

The other woman clearly sensed that something was amiss, because her voice changed suddenly, and she sounded genuinely concerned for my boss' health. Thankfully, Aubrey just shifted in her chair, gave a small cough, and muttered something about being stiff from sitting down all day; a comment which made my cock throb sympathetically. Taking one hand off her thigh, I reached down and slid it under the waistband of my trousers, pushing down on my hardening length and massaging the head with my fingers, desperately trying not to cry out in frustration as I felt it swell and twitch.

Aubrey's strokes were becoming more urgent now, and as my face brushed the back of her hand, I caught the unmistakable scent of her pussy juice; a heady, bitter-sweet musk that sent my mind whirling. Flicking my tongue out, I licked gently at my boss' fingers while she traced circles around her hardening clit, and she responded by sliding her hand further between her legs, pushing her long, chubby middle finger between her lips. The smell of her juices became stronger, and I gave the soft flesh of Aubrey's inner thigh another firm squeeze with my free hand, kissing her finger as it slowly glided in and out of her wet slit.

I was amazed that the woman standing not six inches behind my hiding place had not become suspicious; after all, Aubrey was now giving her pussy some serious attention, her hips thrusting forward so that her hard nub pressed against the heel of her hand. As for me, I was still showering kisses all over her thighs and basking in her heady, womanly aroma, occasionally nuzzling my face against her hand like a puppy, trying desperately to send a silent signal as to just how horny this was making me.

Unable to release my stiff cock from its confines without giving the game away, I was fondling and massaging it as hard as I dared, fearing that any second my control would fail and I would start cumming. Of course, I'd had plenty of practice at having silent orgasms - how else would one jack off in the gents during coffee break? - but I knew that in this situation, I'd most likely end up either kicking my leg through the flimsy chipboard panel behind me, or banging my head on the underside of the desk.

Fortunately, Aubrey seemed to sense my desperation: with a slight 'pop,' she pulled her damp finger from her dripping pussy, and dragged it teasingly across my top lip, the slick juices coating my moustache. Then, sliding her hand up her thigh to meet my own, she caressed my fingers before cupping the back of my head, guiding my face slowly between her legs, her thighs clenching slightly as my hot mouth clamped down on her pussy and my nose brushed against her bulging nub. I heard my boss give another small gasp, feeling her twisting my hair around her fingers and pulling my head tighter to her, but still our visitor seemed oblivious.

Even though I'd been in this position countless times before, I was still amazed by the size of Aubrey's clit; plump and juicy, it peeked out from her dark bush as if begging to be sucked. Slowly, I ran my tongue along her lips, the scent of her wet pussy filling my nostrils, and felt the pressure on the back of my head increase as she urged me to taste her. Unable to resist any longer, I darted my tongue out and pushed it inside her moist slit, moaning slightly under my breath as I tried to lap up her bitter-sweet juices.

My hands still roaming over her glorious soft thighs, I settled down into a rhythm, bobbing my head back and forth so that I was literally fucking her pussy with tongue. Slowly, I felt Aubrey release her grip on my head, her hips now beginning to gyrate as she ground her pussy into my face, and I was suddenly aware of her fingers moving in front of my eyes, rubbing her fat clit in time with my thrusts. The throbbing in my cock was almost unbearable: throwing caution to the wind, I pulled my hand out of my pants and pulled down the zipper, reaching inside to free my bulging length from the confines of my boxers.

The pressure on my cock was momentarily relieved, but I still felt desperate to cum; trying desperately to stave off the inevitable, I gripped my balls tightly with one hand and buried my face back in Aubrey's delicious bush, lapping at her slit as she continued to massage her fat nub. Suddenly, I heard the other woman's footsteps moving towards the door, and Aubrey's other hand came snaking under the desk, grabbing hold of my hair and pulling my head forward so that my lips were pressed against her hairy mound.

The lovely warm fur was wet with her juices, and now I was in a position to trace circles around Aubrey's throbbing clit with my tongue. It was evident that were alone once more, because she let out a long moan, hooked her free hand under my chin, and plunged two fingers deep into her pussy. "You dirty boy!" I heard her groan above me. "Suck my fat nubbin and make me cum." With discretion no longer required, I was only too happy to oblige, and clamped my mouth down hard, trapping the head between my lips and sucking hard.

Aubrey had begun to fuck herself with wild abandon now, and I could hear the delightful sound of her fingers thrusting in and out of her dripping slit. Somehow, I managed to force my hands between the outside of her thighs and the sides of the leather-covered chair, allowing me to squeeze my boss' wonderful plump arse as she began to bounce up and down. It also meant that I could increase the pressure of my sucking, and I flicked my tongue against the head of her bulging nubbin, lapping at it in the same way that she did whenever she licked my cock.

Now, I could hear her breath coming in ragged gasps, and knew that she was close to climaxing. Pressing down on her clit, I gave a few long, extra-hard sucks and gently nibbled the nub of flesh, groping Aubrey's jiggling arse-cheeks as hard as I could. Suddenly, she pulled her fingers from her pussy, and let out a low, primal moan as a stream of juice flooded over my chin. Her entire body was quaking, pinning my hands and forearms beneath her as she rode out her orgasm, and I could only murmur incoherently, kissing her thighs as I slowly drew my head away from her crotch.

After what seemed like an eternity, Aubrey pushed back her chair, and I emerged, panting like a dog, from my cramped hiding-place. As I knelt on all fours, stretching out my body and trying to work the stiffness out of my limbs, I became increasingly aware of my as-yet-unrelieved cock, which still swayed between my legs; thick, hard, and aching to be touched. Aubrey was still recovering from the exertions of her orgasm, taking in great gulps of air and causing her massive chest to swell and strain against the fabric of her blouse, and as I stared up at her, I couldn't stop myself from letting out a deep, lustful groan at the sight of her still-quivering body.

"Oh Leonard, you naughty boy!" She gasped, reaching out with one hand and cupping my chin with her chubby fingers. "You know how much I love it when you eat my pussy, but having to try so hard not to give you away made it so much more intense." Following her lead, I crawled forward between her legs, grinning from ear to ear and making exaggerated yapping noises as I nuzzled my head in her lap and felt her starting to stroke my face and hair. "You really are just a cute little puppy aren't you?" Aubrey cooed, petting me and running her hands over my back. "It's a good thing that you're so well behaved, or I'd have to put you on a leash!"

Suddenly, I remembered the thick silver chain that my boss had given me after our first night together, and an image flashed across my mind's eye of Aubrey parading me round the office, the chain connected to a long length of black leather. I'd met a few people at fetish parties who engaged in 'pet play' activities, but it had never really appealed to me. However, I loved hearing Aubrey compare me to a puppy - it always added an air of 'cuteness' to our sexual encounters - and the feeling of her petting and stroking me was rapidly sending signals to my swaying erection. If she didn't help me out soon, I felt as if I was going to explode.

Responding to her remarks, I reached up with one hand and began pawing at one of her full, heavy breasts, turning my head and growling into her hairy bush as I did so. I could hear Aubrey purring now, one hand still stroking my head as she placed the other on top of my own, encouraging me to squeeze the soft flesh; feeling her hard nipple beneath my palm, I raised my other hand and started to fumble with the front of her blouse, desperate to release her bosom from its confinement. However, Aubrey was there before me, swatting away my trembling fingers and flicking open the buttons before I knew what was happening.

As the garment fell open, revealing one of the black lace cups that encased her huge mounds, I let out a playful whimper and relinquished my hold on the one that I had been busily groping. Raising my head and pushing myself up onto my knees, I was greeted by the sight of Aubrey reaching behind her back, skilfully unhooking the clasp of the bra and shrugging her shoulders so that it fell away from her body. Her massive breasts, finally released, swayed and jiggled before resting on her plump belly, and her hard nipples stuck out like bullets.

"You've got no patience, have you Leonard?" Aubrey muttered, half scolding, half amused. "You just can't wait to get your hands on my lovely big tits, can you?" So saying, she grabbed one in each hand and hefted them in front of my eyes, squeezing the soft flesh and pouting coquettishly. "I can read you like a book darling, and I know how much you want to have these beautiful bosoms thrust into your face." I nodded dumbly, feeling my still-hard cock pulsing each time I saw Aubrey grope her heaving mounds.

"You see?" She continued, spreading her legs wide and letting me gaze at her thick, dark bush. "I'm the one with all the power here. You'll do anything to get your hands on my body." Letting go of one breast, she moved one hand over her belly and gave her pussy a slow rub, the room once more filling with the scent of her womanly musk. "Maybe I should let you hide under my desk more often? You certainly eat my pussy very well when you've got to keep quiet." I could feel myself blushing, and cast my eyes to the floor, only to be greeted by the sight of a small puddle underneath my fat cock, which was leaking pre-cum as it throbbed with arousal.

Aubrey had seen it too, and had leaped to her feet as if in shock. "I mean, just look at that!" she cried, pointing at the tip of my dripping hard-on and clutching a hand to her bosom in mock alarm. "A young boy like you shouldn't be getting a boner over an old woman like me, especially when I'm your boss. Whatever would people think if they could see you now?" I glanced up at her, feigning embarrassment, and tried to stuff my cock back into my pants with both hands. It was no good though, and each attempt only made me more desperate to cum.

"Oh dear, oh dear." She chuckled, smiling down at me as I wrestled with my erection. "It looks like I've got you in a bit of a predicament. If you can't put your little man away, you'll just have to leave the office with him hanging out, then everyone can see why I hired you as my assistant!" Aubrey was grinning like a cat, clearly imagining what it would be like to see all of the other women - and the men - in the office staring at my throbbing hard-on, watching it bounce up and down and dripping pre-cum onto the hallway carpet.

"What do you think I should do sweetie?" I heard her murmur above me, reaching out to take hold of my shoulders as I knelt before her with my head still bowed. "Should I make you show off that lovely fat cock to everyone in the office, and see if someone wants to share it with me; or maybe it would be better if I take care of your problem, and let you keep this our little secret for the time being?" I released my grip on my throbbing hard-on and raised my arms towards her, nodding my head vigorously and making large, puppy-dog eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • She's the Boss: Working Late

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds