• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 08

Kate and Jake Ch. 08

12

Day 2 – the lessons continue ... but in BDSM now.

Edited by Tigersman ...


After their dawn buster they lay there, she on top of him, still joined at the loins. She rested, while he pondered the marvellous events of the last twenty-four hours. After about twenty minutes she finally stirred, raised herself on her elbows, just enough to look down on his smiling face, and said, "That's the best early morning awakening I've ever had. Thank you."

"No, thank you," he said, with an ear-to-ear grin.

Their slight body movement, as she dipped her head to kiss him lightly on the lips, caused his spent dick to slide out of her...

"Aww!" she said with a frown.

"He can't stay in there all day, Mum," Jake chuckled.

"I'd like him to," she replied with a grin, and then kissed him again. "Well, my boy, can I get you some breakfast?"

"Great idea!" he said. "After that workout I'm famished, and we weren't interested in eating much last night," he concluded with a cheeky smile.

"Okay. Let's go," she said as she rolled off him.

Under the shower they were like two young lovers on their honeymoon. They soaped each other's bodies; kissed and cuddled under the cascading warm water; he ran his soapy hand between her thighs; she wrapped her wet, sudsy fingers around his new erection; and in no way did they resemble a thirty-four year old mother and her eighteen year old son.

"There's a distinct advantage in having an eighteen year old lover," she said as she slowly wanked his very rigid love rod with her lubricated fist.

"You're insatiable!" he said as he luxuriated in the feel of what she was doing to him, while he was doing the same to her.

"Greedy's a better word," she said. "I'm definitely satisfied! It's just that it feels so good doing it with you, I just want to keep doing it. I'm not normally like this with other men – once, maybe twice, is enough, and then I'm okay for another month or so – but with you, I just want to do it all the time... and it looks like you're ready to go too," she said with a suggestive tug on his rampantly erect cock, before turning to lean on the wall and stick out her small butt so he could enter her.

As the water fell on them and the steam rose, he ran his hands up and down her statuesque back and over her delightfully slender hips. As he viewed her tiny waist and her lovely feminine figure, he was very tempted to put it in, but instead said:

"We eighteen year olds might be able to get it up more often than older men, but contrary to popular opinion, we do lose a bit of steam after – what? – twice this morning, and god knows how many times yesterday and last night. I'm not going to deny you another orgasm, but I'm going to save my next one for a little while – I've got something else in mind."

"Oh." she said, and he could hear the surprise and disappointment in her voice as she realised she was not going to have the pleasure of feeling him inside her again in the next minute or so. Then, wondering what this 'something else' might be, she said more positively, "Okay, I'll await your pleasure, my young Master." She went to straighten up and turn around, but he put his hand on her neck to prevent her, thumb on one side, fingers on the other, and said:

"Stay there," and she did.

He moved slightly to one side, placed his arm under her belly, around her waist, held her hips tight against him, and slipped his other arm between her thighs. With the cascading water pouring off her bottom, down his forearm, and onto his hand on her pussy, he inserted his middle finger into her love tunnel, placed his index finger and fourth finger either side of her labia and clitoris, and started to vigorously massage her womanhood. As he frigged her energetically, she turned her head to look at him and said:

"Oh, Jake, that is s-o-o-o g-o-o-d!"

Without slackening off, he leant forward and kissed her, and then started to kiss and nibble her neck and shoulder. After several minutes she started to slap the wet wall tiles with the palms of her hands, and shortly after that he felt her pelvic floor muscles tighten on his wrist and hand. Then she stiffened, cried out, and her body shook as her third orgasm for the morning wracked her body. She jerked and writhed and finally turned, causing his hand to slide out from between her legs, and said:

"My legs won't support me any more. I've got to sit down,", and promptly slid down the wet wall until she was sitting on the tiled floor at his feet.

He lovingly placed his hands on either side of her face, rested his giant erection on top of her head, tousled her wet hair, and then, reaching down, he put a hand under each of her armpits and helped her to her feet. While embracing her and supporting her, he helped her out of the shower, stood her on the bath mat, and commenced towelling her down.

She stood there, while he dried her, paying special attention to her private parts, and she said, "You're such a good boy to your mum," which prompted him to reflect on what she had said before they went to bed: as she premised, she could switch seamlessly from mother figure, to submissive lover, and back again, according to circumstances. A few minutes ago they were lovers showering together, and she happily submitted to him and allowed him to call the shots. Now, while she was momentarily enervated by her last orgasm, she was a mother again, in need of a little help, and enjoying being looked after by her caring son.

"There you go, Mum," he said, as he patted her on her bottom and started to dry himself.

A little while later they were dressed and in the kitchen preparing for breakfast. As she was putting a frying pan on the stove to cook bacon and eggs, she enquired:

"Can I ask what this something else is that you're saving up for?"

"No you can't. You'll find out soon enough," he replied with a cheeky grin. "Let's just say that if I'd done it in the shower, after also doing it twice in bed, then I mightn't be ready to go again for a while."

"That didn't seem to worry you yesterday when you came twice in about ten minutes, without even pulling out, or losing your erection in between," she teased.

"I'm sure there's a lot of things first timers do that they can't keep doing forever,", he said in good humour.

"I'm wearing you out, huh?" she said, still in a teasing tone.

"Come here wench!" he said as he grabbed her nearest arm and pulled her to him. She squealed and giggled in protest.

He turned her around to face the table and, with one hand on her neck and the other one on the waist band of her track suit, he bent her over the table: her feet were on the floor; she was bent at right angles at the waist; and her upper body was flat on the table's surface. With one hand on her back to keep her face down, he pulled her track suit pants halfway down with the other.

"I've been thinking of this ever since you mentioned it yesterday, as an example of what I am now allowed to do. Brace yourself for a quickie, mother-of-mine."

"Yes, Sir," she giggled.

He stood there for a long moment looking down on her now naked ass. He'd seen it many times over the last twenty-four hours, but this struck him as being a particularly erotic posture and image. Her around-the-house track suit was a size or two bigger than the one she exercised in, and the billowy top covered her from wrists to neck, and down to her bottom crack. It also camouflaged her lean figure and feminine curves, leaving a lot to the imagination. The loose trouser legs were bunched up around her ankles and reached up to her knees. This left the perfect orbs of her bubble butt exposed, and just the top halves of her shapely legs. There was something about the shape of her ass, bent over as she was, and the fact that she was mostly clothed, with just these seductive bits exposed, that turned him on incredibly. Seeing all of her naked body under the shower, or anywhere, for that matter, always turned him on, but seeing just some of the best bits, and having to imagine the rest, was a new and arousing experience.

"I thought this was going to be a quickie,", she said in a playful voice, commenting on the time he was taking to do something to her, after manhandling her into position.

This brought him out of his reverie, and he slapped her bottom, one hard whack on each cheek for her impudence.

"Ouch!" she said, with a giggle that belied her protest, and showed that it didn't really hurt.

"Just be quiet and wait until I'm ready,", he said, as he continued to perve on her derriere.

"Oh, so I've worn you out, have I?" she said with a chuckle.

He gave her bottom another playful slap and said, "No, Mum. I was just admiring your cute little ass."

He didn't see the smile that lit up her face, because she was face down, and also because he was pulling his shorts down to liberate his erection at the time. He fingered her briefly to make sure she wasn't dry inside. He had nothing to worry about there, so he nuzzled his cock-head between her upper thighs, found her labial folds, slid it down her slit until he found her opening at the bottom, and then flexed his hips, as he pulled hers towards him, to ram it all the way in.

He held his cock-head hard against her cervix for a moment while he pushed the hemline of her tracky top up a little to reveal her tiny waist and all of her hips, then he started to thrust, slowly at first. Looking down, he marvelled at the sight of his stiff rod sliding in and out of her at the lower end of her bottom crack. All of this exciting flesh-on-flesh action was framed in a shroud of material: her flesh was framed by the top and bottom of her track suit; and his bare parts were visible between his T-shirt and half-masted shorts. For some reason this was one of the sexiest images he had ever seen, and his arousal level soared! ... but in his fantasy, this was meant to be a quickie, and that is what she expected too, so he increased his tempo and was soon pounding her feverishly from behind.

The table shook. She was exhaling grunts or whimpers with each mighty thrust. The salt and pepper grinders fell over and rolled off onto the floor; and the lace table cloth was getting scrunched up in a major way. As he felt his climax rapidly approaching, he increased his stroke rate to 150 per minute; then, with arched back, one almighty last thrust, and a guttural grunt, he exploded in her. When he had finished pumping semen into her womb, he stood for a little while. He moved slowly in her for another minute or so, savouring the feel of her hips in his hands and her vagina wrapped around his cock. He was turned on by the sight of his own cum on his cock shaft. He jerked when an aftershock took him by surprise; and he finally slid his still erect shaft out of her.

She waited a moment, and then said, "Can I get up now?" She didn't say 'Sir' this time and they both knew that she was slipping back into mother mode.

"Yep," he said, as he stepped away, grabbed a tissue out of the box on the bench, and started to wipe his still hard cock clean.

She stood, pulled her tracky pants up, turned, approached him, and said, "So, that was the 'something else', huh?" as she took his erect cock in her hand and went up on tip toes to kiss him sweetly on the lips.

"Yep," he replied, taking her in his arms and smiling down at her. "You didn't mind, did you?"

"It was lovely," she replied, but moving back into mother mode now, she let his cock go, bent down and picked up the salt and pepper grinders, straightened the table cloth, and added, "Now we can get on with breakfast, but first, help me move this table back to where it came from."

"Yes, Mum," he said good naturedly, but also with a sheepish grin. They positioned themselves either side of the table and lifted it back a couple of feet to its original position.

Jake made tea and coffee and also put juice on the table, while Kate cooked eggs, bacon, and toast. When they were seated opposite each other, Jake said:

"Mum? When we were in bed, and you were calling me 'Sir' or 'Master' ..."

"Yes?" she interjected.

"Well," he continued, "is that BDSM? Have you ever been involved in BDSM?"

"What do you know about BDSM?" she queried. "You couldn't have been involved."

"How do you know I haven't?" he asked with a mock pout.

"Well, for one thing, I doubt you would have remained a virgin until a few months ago if you were involved; and I doubt that a girl like Cassie would have agreed to that sort of thing."

Jake smiled broadly and said, "Right on both counts, Mum ... but I've read about it, and also read that novel, Fifty Shades... You seem to know a bit about it, so have you been involved?"

"Truth? Yes I have. You know those nights when I went out but didn't stay over?" He nodded, and she continued: "Well on a lot of those occasions I went to a BSDM club I joined some time ago. A guy I met, and went out with a few times, introduced me to it, and I loved it. It just seemed perfect for a woman like me: to use you own words, a little sex-pot... and, of course, single as well. It wasn't just the sex, because there's not much of that at clubs; a little more in smaller private groups perhaps; but it's definitely a big part of a session in private with one's Dom or Master. It was just everything else about it – that je ne sais quoi, the something in my sex life, in my life in general, that was missing."

"Wow!" exclaimed Jake. "I'm learning something new about my mother every hour. I must say I'm gobsmacked... but not critical, mind you, just surprised. Tell me more."

"First of all, you tell me what your impressions of BDSM are – from what you've read."

"Well, my gut reaction is that it seems like an excuse for men to behave badly towards women – a bit like Clive – and for that reason, I'm surprised that a classy, very attractive young lady like you, my Mum, who could have any guy she wanted, is not only involved, but seems to enjoy it."

She smiled and replied, "It seems that you, like most men who aren't involved, have got the wrong idea about the lifestyle and what it's all about. The genuine men involved in BDSM are nothing like Clive, and it's definitely is not a case of men behaving badly and getting away with it."

"What about the videos I've seen of naked women tied to a cross, being flogged by men; or women in stocks being fucked by men? Isn't that something most people would consider gross?"

"Vanilla people, yes, but for the participants it's all consensual, safe, sane, very satisfying, and fulfilling."

"Vanilla?" he queried.

"Vanilla is anything that's not lifestyle. she replied. "So called normal society, if you like."

"I see," he said, "but you keep referring to this lifestyle... what do you mean by lifestyle?"

"When we say lifestyle, singular, we are really referring to all alternate lifestyles: gay, lesbian, and bisexual; transgenders; bondage; discipline; dominance and submission; sadomasochism; and a number of fetishes. As you can see, there's a number of 'B's, 'D's, and 'S's in there, but we usually lump them all together as BDSM."

"And, you've been involved in all of those things?" he asked, incredulously.

She laughed and replied, "No, Jake. I'm definitely not a lesbian or transgender."

"Bisexual?" he queried. "That was on your list."

"I honestly don't know." she replied.

"What do you mean – don't know?" he asked. "You either are, or aren't."

"Well, I've never had a girl-girl experience, so I don't know how I'd react if a girl put the hard word on me, but I'll admit to being bi-curious. Some women are homophobic, but more women that men are bisexual, and I'd say the majority of women are at least curious. As for me, I enjoy the occasional heterosexual D/s relationship, a bit of bondage, and some light S&M."

"Okay, so you may or may not be bisexual, but lets go back a bit. You've lost me with all your abbreviations and BDSM jargon," he said. "What's that all mean?"

"Sorry," she replied. "A partnership between a Dominant person and a submissive person is abbreviated to 'D/s', and usually spoken that way too. Bondage is self-explanatory. S&M is the written and spoken abbreviation for Sadism and masochism, or sadomasochism, where the sadist is usually the Dominant person, and the masochist is the usually submissive person... but let's go back a few steps and start from the beginning..."

"Good idea," said Jake, fascinated.

"Well, its a fact of life that all people are either dominant to some degree, or submissive to some degree – would you agree with that?"

"Yes," he replied.

"In the vanilla world, society dictates that in a marriage or partnership, it is the male who is the dominant one, the master of his home, head of his immediate family, breadwinner, boss, or whatever label you want to put on him; and the female is the submissive one, home maker, mother, housekeeper, washerwoman, sex toy, and so on. However, as we both know, not all people are naturally like that: there are some very submissive men and some very dominant women out there. So the one size fits all standard doesn't work. Lifestyle members accept this, and freely identify themselves as being either Dominant or submissive, up front. If you haven't already seen them, I can show you some BDSM websites later, where you can see this is true. You'll see profiles of people to introduce them selves as:

username female submissive 25 Perth,WA

username male submissive 38 Sydney, NSW

username female Dominant 35 Melbourne, Vic

username male Dominant 45 Cairns, Qld

and so on. There's no loss of face for a man to be a submissive (sub for short) or a woman to be a Dominant (Domme, Domina, or Dominatrix – a dominant male is referred to as a Dom). Since Dom, and Domme with double m, sound the same, lets call the female dominant a Dominatrix. Are you with me so far?"

"I think so," he replied.

"So, you see, BDSM is much more egalitarian than vanilla society is. Vanilla society is a man's world, very sexist, whereas in BDSM both males and females can be dominant or submissive – be true to themselves, in other words – much less stressful than conforming to a stereotype and playing a role."

"That makes sense," he replied, "but why is it that in all the BDSM videos it's the man who's doing painful, humiliating, or sexual things to the woman?"

"Well, my love," she replied, "just as I told you not to get your sex education from porn videos, I'm telling you now, to not get your BDSM education from kink videos for exactly the same reason. The BDSM displayed in videos is between actors, and is artificial... and you probably see more men treating women badly, than the other way around, because those videos sell better. Those videos are just another genre of porn, Jake – not real life BDSM. Haven't you ever seen a Dominatrix video? From the few I've seen, what the Dominatrices do to their poor male sex slaves is heaps worse than anything the male Doms do to their female subs. I cringe when I see what they do to guys' balls and erect cocks," she concluded with a shudder.

"No, I haven't seen a woman beating up on a man, but then I probably skipped over those ones looking for one about a sexy girl getting fucked in the stocks," he replied sheepishly.

"Boys will be boys," she said. "I don't want you watching porn of any kind from now on, okay?"

Jake looked surprised at this ultimatum. "You're not going all prudish on me, are you Mum?" he asked.

"Not at all. I'm being selfish. In case you don't know, looking at porn can lead to porn addiction, and porn addiction invariably leads to psychological impotence... and I don't want my new lover to become impotent on me any time soon. You don't need to look at porn when you have a sexy mother who has given you permission to do whatever you like to her, whenever you like."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds