• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man Marries A White Lady

Black Man Marries A White Lady

Living in Quebec isn't easy for a young Black immigrant man, seriously. La belle province has a complex history with its immigrant population, and the fact that non-Whites have way more offspring than French Canadians do has a lot of people worried about tomorrow's Quebec. They fear that us Africans, Arabs, Indians, Latinos, and Chinese people will take over Canada, starting with the big cities. That's the Confederation of Canada for you. Identity politics dominate the national political horizon, and it's caused a lot of tension between White Canadians and everyone else.

The current Prime Minister, a certain dickhead from Alberta, hates immigrants with a passion, especially the ones from outside the European Union. Why do you think he's passing so many laws aimed at making our lives harder? Personally, I don't like the Conservatives, the New Democratic Party or the Liberals. The way I see it, all of them White politicians don't like people of color. I am not stupid enough to assume that it's only the Conservatives who hate minorities and want to make our lives harder.

If you're a visible minority in Canada and you're between the ages of eighteen and thirty, you should be either in college or university, or in the workforce. Get yourself a college or university degree, and start working in your chosen field. Rise up within the ranks and help other people of color along the way. Be the change that you want to see happen in Canadian society. Give them uptight and over-privileged White dudes and forlorn White chicks some serious competition. Even though the system favors them. You can still beat them at their own game.

Unity against the forces of White racism, that's what I'd like to see visible minorities in Canada do. Unfortunately, it's not going to happen. Two of the biggest minority groups, Arabs and Asians, definitely hate one another. I've met Japanese guys who hate Chinese people, South Africans who hate Nigerians, Haitians who hate Jamaicans, Pakistanis who hate Indians, Aboriginals who hate Metis, and so on. Meanwhile, White Canadians, whether English or French, team up to rule the country and keep people of color down. Very clever of them if you ask me. That's why we're never going to get anywhere...unless we smarten up.

My name is Jean-Luc Armand, and I'm a Haitian brother living in the City of Gatineau, right there on the Quebec border. Why did I just hit you over the head with the political rant? I get frustrated with passive-aggressive White Canadians sometimes, folks. I moved to the border region of Quebec from Ottawa because rent here is a lot cheaper than in the City of Ottawa. For what you pay for a room in Ottawa, you can get yourself an entire apartment in Gatineau. I am entering my fourth and final year at Carleton University, and I just need a place to live until I graduate, get my accounting degree and start making the big bucks. I'm thinking about getting my MBA one of these days. Yeah, I am that rare brother with ambition and drive, folks.

My father, Louis Armand, studied Law at the University of Montreal and works for the Canadian government. My mother, Beatrice Luther-Armand, studied accounting at the same school and taught me my love of numbers. Mom works for the Canada Revenue Agency as an auditor. Just a middle-class Haitian family living the Canadian Dream, I guess. Don't tell me Black folks can't accomplish great things in Canada. I grew up in the West end of Ottawa, and my folks expect big things for me. Which is why I'm pushing myself as hard as I can at school.

While living in the City of Gatineau, I met this chick named Roseanne Tremblay, and much to my surprise, we really hit it off. I have never been good with chicks...of any color. The female of the species isn't fond of guys like me. I'm six-foot-one, chubby and dark-skinned, and nerdy as can be. I like numbers and science fiction, and I am seriously into accounting. I'm shy when it comes to the ladies, and for this reason, at the age of twenty six, I can still count my sexual encounters on one hand. Nothing to write home about, I know.

So you can understand why I was intrigued by the five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, blonde-haired and green-eyed French Canadian foxy mama who took a liking to me. Roseanne attends the University of Quebec in Outaouais, downtown Hull, where she studies business management. Finally, a cute gal who not only speaks my language but also seems to like me. The question is, what do I do about it? I worked up the nerve to ask Roseanne out, to a casual movie outing, and I was delighted when she said yes.

Roseanne Tremblay and I began going out, and I must say, I enjoy her company. Roseanne is smart, sexy and always goes for what she wants. I am not usually lucky with chicks, and I definitely don't holler at White chicks because I am not looking for trouble. Still, there was something different about Roseanne. As we walked through malls together, hand in hand, and got stared at by angry White guys and the occasional unhappy-looking Black female, Roseanne didn't seem to notice or care. Nope, Roseanne firmly held my hand as we walked around together, us against the world.

Roseanne Tremblay and I moved in together six months after we met, and I even introduced my favorite Quebecer to my parents. My folks were shocked to meet her, since, well, I hadn't introduced them to a young lady since Esther Jean, a Haitian chick I met at church during my freshman year at Carleton University. Esther and I didn't work out because, well, she was way too uptight even for a square brother like myself. I told my parents that Roseanne mattered to me and that was that.

Roseanne is a breath of fresh air in my otherwise dreary existence, ladies and gentlemen. I was worried about her parents and what they might think upon finding out that she was with me, but I needn't have worried. When Roseanne introduced me to her father, Castor Tremblay, the old White dude didn't seem surprised to see me. Apparently, Roseanne's fondness for Black guys is well known all over Gatineau. Almost legendary, come to think of it. Just my luck, eh?

When it comes to the bedroom, Roseanne Tremblay definitely taught me a thing or two. Roseanne introduced me to the world of kink and BDSM, which is kind of hot if you ask me. Roseanne recently revealed to me that she's a dominatrix, which turns me on because, well, I am kind of submissive. See, my Roseanne and I were a match made in sweetest heaven, or perhaps hottest hell, folks. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Roseanne likes to tie me up and have her way with me. I really, really like that shit. The other day, Roseanne sat me on my face, smothering me with her thick, alabaster-hued derriere. I licked Roseanne's pussy and asshole, and then she finally let me fuck her. I thrust my hard dick into Roseanne's wet cunt, and she wrapped her arms around me as I fucked the hell out of her. Hard and fast Roseanne and I did our thing, and I drilled her pussy with my hard dick, loving the warmth and tightness I felt around my tool.

Roseanne and I did our thing, and when I came, Roseanne dipped her fingers into my cum and licked it. Afterwards, the really fun stuff began. Roseanne donned a strap-on dildo, and put me on all fours. After lubricating my ass with Aloe cream, Roseanne pushed the strap-on dildo into my ass. Just like that, my sexy Quebecer dominatrix began fucking the hell out of me. What kind of Black man lets a White chick fuck him up the ass with a strap-on dildo? A kinky one, folks! My sweet Roseanne fucked my ass till I begged for mercy, folks.

When I finally graduated from Carleton University with my bachelor's degree in Accounting, one fine day in June 2016, my sweet Roseanne was by my side, along with my parents. Three months later, Roseanne and I got married. My lady is pregnant, with our first brat, and I couldn't be happier. I found a job as supervisor of a bank call center. Pays twenty five dollars an hour, which is okay, for now. I am saving every penny because I am now a husband and head of household. Soon I will be a father. I thank Heaven for these blessings. Wish Roseanne and I good luck, folks. We are going to need it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man Marries A White Lady

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds