• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter Learns to Cuckold

Daughter Learns to Cuckold

"Mmm, you've been such a good submissive husband lately," sighed Sandra. "You've been doing everything I asked you to; wearing your butt plug, watching while my lovers fucked me, even cleaning up around the house.

I think that chastity device has worked wonders for you."

"Thanks," I said, "but, baby, I really need to cum. I've had this thing on for over a month now and I'm so horny I'm going nuts."

Sandra laughed "Awww, poor baby. Don't worry. I've got something special planned tonight. Play your cards right and I'll make sure you cum at the end."

"Ok, anything you say" I said feeling a bit desperate.

"Good." Said Sandra. "Get undressed and sit on the chair by the bed.

I did as she asked.

Sandra smiled "Good boy. Have you got your butt plug in?"

"Yes," I replied wiggling around on my seat.

"How does it feel, Mark?" said Sandra.

"It feels tight. I can feel it stretching me." I said. "But it feels good to obey you. I hope it's pleasing you."

"Oh, it is." Sandra replied. "Now I want you to shut your eyes and don't open them till I tell you."

Squeezing my eyes shut I heard her walk out of the room. Then I heard her return with someone else and a lot of giggling. Finally Sandra said "OK, open your eyes."

I opened my eyes to the shock of my life.

"Oh my god! Ingrid?!" I yelled in shock.

"Hi Daddy!" said Ingrid with a little wave.

"What the hell is going on? She can't be here!" I shouted at Sandra while grabbing a cushion to try and cover my nakedness.

"Why because she's our daughter?" Said Sandra angrily, then turned to Ingrid and added "I'm sorry baby. I thought I had your father better trained than this.

Mark, she's adopted. What's the problem?"

"I know technically she's not our daughter," I said, "but we raised her like one and this feels weird."

Sandra shook her head. "Ingrid is eighteen years old now. Whether you like it or not she's a grown woman and she needs to learn about sex.

Since she turned eighteen I've been teaching her about the birds and the bees. She's been practicing using my vibrator... she's ready for a real cock."

"Daddy, I've been practicing so hard." Ingrid pouted. "I want to show you how well I can suck a cock. Don't you want to see that?"

"No!" I said emphatically.

"Come on, baby." Said Sandra "I want her first time to be in a situation which I control so I can make sure she doesn't get hurt.

Baby, I want this, and you want to please me don't you?"

"Yes..." I admitted, "but, you're corrupting our innocent daughter..."

"Daddy! I'm not a little girl anymore!" Ingrid yelled angrily.

"Ingrid, please." Said Sandra. "Mark, honey, you know you can't resist me. You're too much of a slut.

You know how good it feels to obey me. You know you want to please me. Just give in, just go with it, baby."

"I'm not gonna fuck my daughter!" I said.

"What?" said Sandra, shocked. "Of course not. I want Ingrid's first cock to be a big one, so I'm gonna get one of my lovers to do it."

"What?" I shouted "You're gonna get some stranger to fuck my little girl?"

"Baby, you're being silly." Said Sandra. "Look this is the best way. Don't you want to teach her? I promise you this will be fun, and you'll get to cum... you want that don't you... to cum for me?"

"Oh...yes..." I sighed as I felt my resistance slipping away. "But..."

"No, buts." Said Sandra. "You know I always do what's best. This is going to happen, don't fight it. Just relax and be the submissive little slut boy I know you are.

Help your daughter get fucked by a big black cock, and I'll let you cum. Will you do that?"

I felt the ache in my balls, begging for release. "Yes," I whispered.

"Say it baby," said Sandra, her hands stroking my chest, "say you want your daughter to fuck a big cock."

I didn't want to, but if I was ever gonna get out of this chastity device I had no choice. "Yes, I want my daughter to fuck a big cock."

"Mmmn, good boy." Said Sandra. "You see Ingrid, this is the first lesson you need to learn. All men are slaves to their cocks. Get a man horny enough and he'll do anything you say.

Now Mark, I'm going to bring in my lover Curtis. I want you to be on your best behavior and be supportive of our daughter as she fucks her first black cock.

Be a good boy and I'll let you cum, OK?"

"OK," I sighed, as she left the room to get Curtis.

"Thank you, Daddy." Said Ingrid sitting on the bed smiling. "I'm going to make you so proud."

Sandra walked back in holding hands with a large black man.

"Curtis, this is my husband Mark and our daughter Ingrid." Said Sandra by way of introduction.

"What the fuck?!" said Curtis.

"OK," said Sandra with a tinge of annoyance "from this point on I don't want you to say anything or the deal's off. Do you understand?"

Curtis nodded.

"Good. Now, please get undressed. Mark, please stand up."

I did. Sandra knelt in front of me and cupped my cock and balls in her hand. "Now, honey," said Sandra turning to Ingrid, "What do you notice about your father's cock."

"It's so small!" giggled Ingrid.

"Hmmn, that's right." Sandra replied. "You see dear, your father is what's known as a cuck or cuckold. He's not equipped to please a woman sexually."

"So what's he good for?" asked Ingrid.

"Well, lots of things." Sandra explained "A cuck can support you financially, do housework and look after children, eat your pussy when there's no real men around to fuck.

When you grow up you'll have a cuck husband of your own. You'll need to train him to please you."

"Is that what you did to Daddy?" Ingrid asked.

"Mmm, yes." Said Sandra fondling my balls still enclosed in the chastity device. "When I first married your father he was very conventional, sexually I mean.

But by denying him sex until he did what I wanted I soon trained him to obey me. Now he'll do any kinky thing I ask him to."

"Isn't that a bit... mean?" said Ingrid.

"No, baby" said Sandra. "Remember how I told you all men are naturally submissive? That they'd do anything to get sex?

Well, your father goes beyond that. He's not just a submissive male, he's a slut boy.

He'll do anything to please a woman. He loves being dominated. He gets off on being humiliated sexually.

When I dominate your father I'm just helping him become the true slut he was born to be.

Do you understand?"

"Hmm, I think so." Said Ingrid.

"OK, well I'll show you some things tonight that should help make it clear." Sandra said and gave my balls a squeeze making me groan.

Sandra stood up and walked over to Curtis. She began fondling his cock.

"Now, look at Curtis' cock." Said Sandra. "It's huge. This means that Curtis is a "bull", a man who women use for sexual gratification.

In a female dominated household this is how relationships work; you fuck bulls and your cuck supports you.

Would you like to give it a shot?"

"Um, I guess..." said Ingrid hesitantly. "Where do I start?"

"Well, why don't you start by sucking his cock?" Sandra suggested "Remember how we practiced with the dildos?"

"Oh, yeah," said Ingrid as Curtis walked over to stand beside the bed. She gingerly wrapped her hand around his cock. "God it's so big. I don't know if I can do it."

Sandra looked at me. "How about some encouragement, Mark?"

I frowned. I really didn't want to be part of this.

Ingrid looked at me confused "Daddy?"

Seeing my hesitation Sandra walked over to me. "Give her some support, Mark." She whispered. "I'll unlock the chastity device."

Oh god. I really didn't want to see my daughter get fucked by some black guy. I also really wanted to cum.

"Go on, baby!" I croaked. "Suck that cock."

Ingrid put her mouth over the tip of his massive shaft. Barely a quarter of his cock went in as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Mmm good girl," said Sandra. She took the key from around her neck, and unlocked the chastity device. "And you've been a good boy."

After almost a month of having my cock locked up in that thing, freedom felt wonderful. When Sandra touched my cock it felt even better.

"Mmm, want me to keep going?" asked Sandra as she stroked my cock.

I nodded.

"Then keep encouraging her." Said Sandra. "Show our daughter how supportive a cuck husband can be."

I hated myself for what I was about to say, but I knew I had to say it.

"Suck his cock baby." I called out to Ingrid. "Don't forget his balls... and look up at him while you do that."

"Mmm, that you daddy!" said Ingrid. "Am I making you proud?"

"Yeah," I gasped as Sandra pumped my cock "I'm so... uh... proud of you baby. Just... ungh... keep doing it..."

"Mark, our little girl looks hot. Why don't you go take her top off?" Sandra said in a way that sounded like a suggestion but I knew was an order.

I got on the bed behind Ingrid as she sucked Curtis' cock. I slowly undid the buttons on her cardigan and shirt then pulled them off her. Then I undid her bra.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy." Panted Ingrid, obviously aroused. "Could you please massage my tits? I'm so horefdgdfg..."

I missed the last bit of what she said as she desperately swallowed Curtis' cock again.

I hesitated.

Ingrid grabbed one of my hands and put it on her right tit. I began to massage.

Her tits felt wonderful. Young, firm and her nipples were so hard.

"That's very good." Said Sandra, observing the scene. "You see how you can order your cuck to help you? To support you in getting pleasure?"

"Mmmm hmmmn" Ingrid nodded with a mouth full of cock.

"You know what I like to do?" said Sandra with a smile. "I like to have your father eat my pussy before I take one of my lover's big cocks. Would you like him to do that for you?"

"Yeth pleasfff" mumbled Ingrid.

Sandra walked over to me and gave my cock a few strokes. "Go on, baby... Don't fight it... this is gonna happen... eat her pussy..."

I couldn't resist her. I took off Ingrid's dress and panties, positioned myself under her and began to eat her pussy.

"Oh God!" Ingrid gasped as my tongue hit her clit.

Sandra got undressed and began to finger her pussy. She watched while I ate Ingrid's pussy and Ingrid sucked Curtis' cock.

"Mmm, I think our little girl's ready for that big cock." Said Sandra. "What do you think, Mark?"

"Um... I dunno..." I said from between Ingrid's thighs. Ingrid was incredibly wet and ready, but I didn't want to see that monster cock going into my little girl.

"Oh, Daddy! I'm ready!" mewed Ingrid in frustration. She turned to her mother. "Can I take this cock now? Please?"

"Not until your Dad says OK." Sandra said and walked over to the bed. Reaching down she started playing with my balls making me groan.

"Come on, Mark. Support our little girl." Sandra coaxed. "Ask Curtis to fuck her. Ask him to put his big cock in her."

I tried to resist, but I was so horny and her hands on my balls felt so good.

"Come on Mark, say it." Whispered Sandra. "I know you want to... say it..."

"Oh, please... uh... fuck my daughter...fuck her with... your big black cock..." I shouted.

"Oh, thank you Daddy!" sighed Ingrid.

"Mmm, see how good that felt? Being submissive..." Sandra cooed.

I knelt at the top of the bed and Ingrid put her head in my lap. Curtis put her legs over his shoulders and began to slide the head of his cock up and down her tiny pink slit.

"Oh, please... please put it in..." Ingrid begged pitifully.

Curtis positioned his cock at the entrance to her cunt and slowly pushed.

"Ungh! Oh Go! It's huge!" Ingrid gasped. "Oh it feels...uh... so good... so good!"

Curtis began to hump up and down. "Whoah! Whoah!" Shouted Sandra, slapping him on the ass. "She's just a beginner. Nice and slow, baby. Nice and slow."

Curtis began to slowly fuck Ingrid. "Oh god! Oh it feels so good!" Ingrid yelled. "Oh, he's fucking me Daddy! He's fucking me so good!

Oh it's so big... he's... fucking me so good, Daddy... so good... so good... Oh thank you Daddy..."

As Ingrid lay there moaning as Curtis fucked her I played with her titties.

"Oh, God..." cried Ingrid "I think... I think I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmm, encourage her, baby." Sandra whispered in my ear. "Help her cum. Help her cum and I'll help you."

By now I was so horny I would've done anything. "Yeah baby! Cum for him! Cum on that big black cock!" I shouted as I squeezed her tits.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming!!" Ingrid screamed then quivered as her orgasm washed over her.

"Mmm, good girl!" said Sandra. "Curtis, why don't you fuck her doggy style? Mark, get off the bed to give them room."

I got off the bed as Curtis and Ingrid changed positions. Ingrid gripped the footboard. Curtis pushed his cock into her and began pounding her from behind.

Sandra owned one of the drawers in the bedside table. "Mark, you've been a very good boy. You've been so supportive." Said Sandra. "It's time to give you your reward. I want you to kneel in front of the bed."

I did, wondering what was going on. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the look of ecstasy on Ingrid's face as Curtis' plowed her.

Sandra turned around to face me. I gasped.

In her hands was a huge strap on dildo.

"Mmmm, it's almost time for you to cum, baby." Said Sandra as she put it on. "I'm going to make you cum with this..."

"No, baby, please..." I began, but Sandra cut me off.

"Oh, you're too horny to fight it, Mark. Be a good submissive husband and give in." said Sandra, her hand stroking the dildo "Come suck mama's cock. It'll feel good. It'll make you cum, baby..."

Slowly, hating myself, I crawled across the carpet and began to suck the strap on.

"Oh my god!" I heard Ingrid pant between thrusts. "Does this mean Dad's gay?"

"No, baby." Said Sandra. "Just incredibly submissive. He's getting off on me dominating him.

This is what I was telling you about. Your father is a slut, he'll do anything to cum.

Mark, you know I control your orgasms, so you can't cum until I give you permission.

However, I am giving you permission to play with your little pee pee now.

Go on. Play with your little pee pee, play with it while you suck this big cock."

I reached down and began to play with myself. I was so hard.

"Mmm, feels good doesn't it?" sighed Sandra, "To be dominated... to be controlled by a powerful woman... you love being my little slut boy don't you?"

"Oh yes." I admitted "I love it. Please baby, I need to cum."

"Oh you want to cum?" said Sandra. "Well, first I want our daughter to cum. Ingrid, what do you need to cum?"

"Oh, I want him in my ass." Sighed Ingrid.

"Ho, ho ho. What do you think about that, Mark?" Sandra smirked.

"Aw, no baby." I pleaded, looking at my little girl. "You don't want him to fuck your ass do you?"

"Yeah, Daddy, yes..." Ingrid panted. "I've been... uh... practicing with Mum's butt plugs... I'm a total anal whore Daddy... I want to get fucked in the ass."

"Go on, Mark" Sandra cooed. "Ask him to fuck your daughter's ass. Do it, and I'll make you cum."

"No, please..." I begged.

"Baby, you don't have a choice." Said Sandra, reaching down to stroke my cock. "You're rock hard. You want this as much as she does. You know how sexy being a submissive little slut makes you feel, just give in and ask him, OK?"

"Oh, please Daddy... be supportive..." Ingrid whined.

I knew I couldn't resist any longer. "Please fuck my daughter's ass." I said.

Curtis pulled out of Ingrid with a grunt. Sandra walked over and slathered his cock in lube. "Nice and slow, remember?" she said.

Sandra positioned Curtis' cock on Ingrid's rosebud of an asshole. Ingrid groaned as he slowly pushed forward.

"Remember what I taught you." Said Sandra "Push out. Keep breathing."

"Ungh! Oh my GOD!" screamed Ingrid.

"Oh, baby are you OK?" I cried. "Did he hurt you?"

"No daddy, no... it feels good..." Ingrid gasped. "It feels so fucking hot..." She began to push back on his cock.

"Yeah! Once the pain stops... that's when the pleasure begins..." Ingrid groaned.

"Mmm, good girl." Said Sandra. "Tell him his cock is huge."

"Oh... why?" gasped Ingrid.

"Because it will increase his pleasure. Controlling men through pleasure is what this is all about." Sandra explained.

"Oh god you've got a big cock!" shouted Ingrid.

"Speaking of controlling men with pleasure..." said Sandra as she walked back over to me. "Mark, I want you on all fours."

All resistance gone I did as she asked. Sandra crouched behind me. "Mark, I'm going to pull this butt plug out of your ass." Said Sandra. "Just relax, OK?"

I groaned as she pulled out the butt plug. Sandra began to tongue my asshole and play with my balls.

"Oh god! That feels so good!" I sighed.

"Mmm, so will this..." said Sandra and I felt the tip of the strap-on at my asshole. "Don't fight it, baby. Don't fight it... I'm gonna make you cum so hard... just push out..."

As always I did what she asked and felt the dildo slip into my ass. "Oh god, baby." I grunted. "This feels wrong..."

"No baby, no..." Sandra sighed. "It feels right. It feels so good... just relax, you're gonna love it... you'll learn to love it..."

Sandra slowly began to fuck my ass with the dildo. I looked up and saw Ingrid as she got fucked in the ass too.

"Mmm yeah, look at our daughter." Said Sandra. "Watch her get fucked in the ass. Watch her take that big cock.

Look how much she loves it. You can love it that much too.

Oh, you're gonna learn to love this dildo. From now on this is the only way you'll cum... with me fucking your ass..."

I could feel the head of the strap-on working against my prostrate. It was starting to feel really good and I began to push back against it, desperate to cum.

"Oh, yeah, that's it baby!" said Sandra. "You're liking it now... I knew you'd love it... you want to cum so bad don't you?

Well, you can't. Not yet. You can't cum until I tell you, and I won't let you until our daughter cums.

Tell her you want that. Tell her you want her to cum."

I looked up at Ingrid, any sense of shame long gone. "Oh baby, please cum now." I begged "Cum on that big cock. Cum as he fucks your ass."

"Oh Daddy I'm so close!" Ingrid cried. "Oh, he's fucking me so hard... his cock... oh feels so good... I'm so full... ungh...

I'm gonna cum Daddy... I'm gonna cum... Oh... oh. I'm cumming!!"

Ingrid screamed as her climax washed over her. Curtis grunted as his cock pumped gallons of jizz into her tight asshole.

"Oh god! That was hot!" panted Sandra. "Are you ready to cum now baby? Are you ready to cum for Mamma? I'm gonna cum too...

I give you permission to cum. Cum for me baby... cum for me... cum for me now!!"

Grunting loudly a river of jizz exploded out of my cock. Sandra gasped and shuddered as she orgasmed before collapsing sweaty and exhausted on top of me.

"Oh, good boy." Sandra sighed. "You've been such a good submissive husband."

After a few minutes Sandra got up and walked over to the bed where Ingrid lay on her back exhausted. "Mmm, how'd you like that, honey?" Sandra asked.

"Oh, good..." sighed Ingrid. "It felt so good..."

"Well, a good girl always goes ass to mouth." Said Sandra. "Why don't you clean up that big cock with your tongue?"

Curtis put his cock on Ingrid's mouth and she began to suck contentedly.

"Mmm, look at our little girl, Mark." Said Sandra. "She's a total slut, just like you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter Learns to Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds