• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 03

Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 03

123

Dear Readers,

I'm sorry that some of you disagree with the direction that my plot is taking, but my male characters will never be passive cuckolds — the only question is: how do they respond? I'm happy with the relationship between Jane and Gary. I know that many people are concerned with the principle that two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case it is how Gary gets his revenge for his wife's cheating.

To all of my well-wishers — I hope you enjoy this chapter as well. It's a bit more plot driven towards the end. And let me reassure you: I'll finish this story. Hopefully no divine authority decides to intervene and strikes me with a lightning bolt!

This chapter has been carefully checked by my editor. Some of you have complained about the period of time between each chapter. Sorry about that, but I hope you can understand that. 1.) I'm a German guy and not a fast writer in English, and 2.) My editor is very busy so his turnaround time is a little slow right now, and 3.) It takes time to finish the final draft and to submit it to Lit. — where it takes a few more days before it is published.

So, I beg your pardon, and thank you for your patience.

*****

Alas! All good things come to an end and their orgasms subsided. They were panting hard as Gary collapsed for some moments on Jane's body before he was able to roll over next to her on the bed. They embraced each other for dear life, their bodies covered in a sheen of sweat. They didn't care.

***This was the last paragraph of chapter 2***

As soon as they got their breath back under control their lips met again as if they were irresistibly drawn together like two magnets. Gary again marveled at her stiff, long nipples that he gently rubbed between his thumb and forefinger.

Jane broke the kiss and exhaled, "Aaaaahhhh, Honey, that feels so good. You've got magic hands. I love it when you twist my hard teats; you do it with just the right pressure and intensity. I must admit I never thought about myself as particularly sensitive to tit play." She gave Gary a smile, "You bring out the best in me."

"Jane, no woman before you has ever been so responsive to me, both physically and emotionally. I'm afraid I'm falling in love with you, but I still have feelings for my wife.

"I really hope she'll realize what a threat you are to her. I don't think she expects Brendan Foster to be her future. From what I've heard on the DVD, he is just a toy boy who can fuck her hard for a long time. Brendan, on the other hand, thinks he is hot shit because he was able to seduce a married mature woman. I know Linda and I'm sure that she let him believe that.

"My god, Honey, you've got magic hands as well. You are going to make me hard again. Unbelievable! Aaaaahhhhh, what are you doing?"

Jane did exactly what she wanted to do to for her love. With all the men before Gary she had backed away from a penis that was covered with crusted remnants of their coupling ― the mixture of her orgasmic juices and the man's cum. But with Gary's wonderful specimen she didn't hesitate one second to take it deep into her mouth and wash it clean with her tongue. He got fully hard in a heartbeat.

Jane knew without a doubt that she never had such an overwhelming desire to please a man as she wanted to please Gary now. She didn't hesitate to test her gag reflex and she was thankful that she still could control it. Her 'deep-throat' skill was something her ex-husband had begrudgingly admitted he would miss as he divorced her.

Gary was longer and thicker than her ex-husband, but she threw all cautions to the wind and took his pecker with a determined push, into her throat. Her gullet opened up as she had learned to in the past. She hadn't forgotten how to deep-throat her man. She grinned to herself as she thought, 'Just like riding a bike!'

Gary was caught off guard as he felt his glans stopped for a second by an obstacle before the last remaining inches of his cock slithered into her esophagus. What a sensation as he felt her lips licking around the base of his member and her nose blowing in his trimmed pubic hair. This crazy witch was humming to give his shaft a 'good, good, good, good vibration' in her throat.

Gary wondered how Jane could've survived living a celibate life for five years with such a high sex drive. Was it possible that he was the catalyst to bring her out of her shell? Her moaning and humming as she repeatedly deep-throated him was clear evidence to him that he had released a sexual dynamo. He felt his balls churning again with need but Jane had other ideas than to let him cum in her mouth again.

She pulled back from his cock and exclaimed, with fire in her eyes, "Honey, it's time that we lose our anal cherries. I'm ready for it."

Gary felt his body trembling with anticipation and his cock was throbbing even harder, but the last thing he wanted to do was to hurt his lover. He didn't have any experience with anal sex first hand, but one thing he definitely knew was he needed to provide a lot of lubrication to penetrate Jane's tight asshole.

"My love, I'm eager as you are, but let's check it out on the net to make sure we're doing it the right way. It would kill me to cause you any pain. I've read a few stories where the woman felt a searing pain when the man entered her backdoor. That is not something I want to do. After all," he said with a sly grin, "I want you and I to do this often in the future as well."

They were comfortable enough with each other by then that they went to Jane's office in their birthday suits. Jane was slowly stroking his cock and Gary had his arm around her fondling a firm globe as they reached the room. It was originally designated as a second bedroom, but now it was comfortably furnished for Jane's needs as a teacher. They searched the net for forty minutes to get all the right answers.

Of course, they also used this time to make out with each other. Gary's cock never got soft in Jane's mouth and hands. Everything that they read agreed that the most important single factor was adequate lubrication. They learned that a lot of the substitute lubrications they had considered like Vaseline, saliva, butter, vegetable oil, baby oil and various lotions weren't reliable for sodomizing a woman's ass for the first time.

Jane and Gary came to the conclusion they needed to buy either a water-based or a silicon-based lubricant. Most of the commenters on the net suggested the water-based lubricant because it was easier to handle and didn't make such a mess. The supporters of the silicon-based lubricant claimed it lasted longer than a water-based lube. At the end of the research, Jane and Gary agreed that they didn't need a long lasting lube because they would be overwhelmed with this new experience in no time.

A long period of foreplay, especially rimming the woman's anus was highly recommended. Jane's asshole twitched as she imagined Gary's tongue in her forbidden hole again. She expected it would be for a lot longer than the first time. Fuck, Gary licked his lips in obvious anticipation of ramming his tongue into her willing asshole again.

Jane couldn't help herself, her mischievous sense of humor forcing her to tease him. She suddenly demanded, "My god, Gary you're turning out to be a real pervert. Next time you fuck my asshole with your tongue I expect to have an orgasm. Make me cum and my ass is yours forever!" She punctuated her sentence by raising her arm and placing her hand and wrist across her eyes, leaning back as if she was swooning. "I assure you, you can fuck my backdoor as often as you want. I'll make it up to you for all those years you were forbidden this pleasure. Fuck, I can't wait to feel your big cock sodomizing my tight, virgin rectal orifice. Monday I'll buy a carton full of KY jelly."

The office was getting hot and smelling of their combined arousal so Jane opened the window before they went back to the bedroom to try different sexual positions and techniques that they had always wanted to try, but their spouses wouldn't go along with.

This time Jane was in charge of the action, which she started on top in the cowgirl position. Gary was spellbound looking at this uninhibited woman as she aimed his cock at her pussy. She pushed a bit down to give his glans and a bit more of the shaft a secure lodging between her soaked vaginal folds.

Jane leaned a trifle back that he could clearly see the movement of her cunt down his shaft. It was an enticing view as her swollen nether lips scrubbed over the full length of his pecker, making it wet with her juices. Jane was surely enjoying herself. Her beaming face and blazing eyes communicated her pleasure to him, which made his cock even harder.

It was a silky smooth ride as Jane slid down his cock and Gary reveled in the warmth of her cunt. When her wet labia finally surrounded the base of his cock Gary took her hands and bent her down to him. He whispered in her ear, "My god, how much I love you," before he kissed her lovingly. It seemed as if when the lovers' tongues dueled in their mouths there was a similar response in her twat with his cock throbbing and her vaginal walls contracting.

However, there wasn't much time to kiss before Jane couldn't wait any longer and sat up with her hands on his chest. She lived up to her Latin ancestry as she bounced up and down on him like a wild woman.

Gary knew her grandmother was from Cuba. She had been swept off her feet by an American guy who married her. Their daughter, Jane's mother, still had all the Latin features, but her husband, Jane's father, was a white guy and his genes had given Jane her light complexion.

Even if Jane's skin was only slightly colored she had inherited the wild nature of her mother and grandmother. Jane's grandparents and parents liked to fuck almost non-stop. Jane had confided to Gary that when she was a teenager she had been terribly embarrassed by the sounds coming from her parent's bedroom at night.

Neither her stupid ex-husband nor her lovers before him had ever been able to unleash this wild beast in her. But now on top of Gary she felt free to exhibit her strong sex drive. The look in his face showed her he wasn't put off by her intensity at all. He was in full sync with her as he used his pelvis like a mini trampoline to support her up and down moves. Gary knew he wasn't remarkably fit, but he was strong by nature.

While Jane rode him like a skilled bronc rider Gary took advantage of this position to reach up for her slightly bouncing boobs, holding them firmly by her extra long nipples as she thrashed about on top of him. He could feel the firm breast tissue that kept her substantial tits jutting out from her chest. Jane's moans got considerably louder as he pinched her teats a little harder this time. Her pussy reacted by squeezing his dick similarly.

"Yeeeaaahhhh, Baby, pinch my titties. Make me cum," she demanded.

He rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefingers, twisting them in their engorged state. Jane's eyes were rolling back in her head, a sure sign she was close. She let loose with one of her patented orgasmic howls, "I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg," and a waterfall of female cum bathed his cock and drenched his whole pelvis area. Gary wasn't ready to cum again quite yet, so he let her ride through her thunderous orgasm at her own pace until she collapsed on his body and lay there panting hard. Her lean frame wasn't a burden for him.

As she slowly came back to her senses she whispered in his ear, "My love, I never felt anything like that before. I can't stop making love with you. My pussy is still on fire so I'm not done with you yet. Darling, I'm trying to be your perfect slut in the bedroom so that you'll never want to get rid of me." Truth be told, Gary was sure that such a stupid notion, dumping this highly sexed and completely uninhibited lover would never enter his mind!

Gary was a keen and observating business man who had already an inkling of what Jane might propose to his wife.

Linda would either have to accept that Gary had his lover Jane, who would play a role in his life, or Linda would lose him outright to her. One way or the other, Gary was going to be spending some of his time with Jane. In case Linda decided to take the high road and insisted on a divorce, Jane and Gary had already searched the Young's neighborhood and had found two promising houses for sale.

Due to the poor real estate market in the area it wasn't likely that either place would sell anytime soon. The two houses had already been up for sale for over four months. His kids could walk to Gary's new house without even crossing a street. Gary was sure Jane would make a good impression on them. She would never compete for their love they felt for their mother, but she would definitely make them aware that she loved them as well. Gary would find a way to tell them that Jane wasn't the reason for their parent's divorce. They were old enough to understand that. Some of their friends lived with divorced parents.

They kissed deeply, and it didn't take long before her demanding pussy told Jane that it was time to squirm and writhe around his cock again. The contractions of her vaginal muscles had kept him reasonably hard. She continued with her slow moves a couple of minutes, but then she surprised him as she left her kneeling cowgirl position and supported herself with her feet on the mattress and her hands providing balance on his chest.

Gary knew this was called the 'Asian cowgirl' position but he'd never in his life had a woman try to do it or maybe they just weren't physically able to do it. A woman needed strong legs to move her body up and down in this position. Jane grinned triumphantly at her lover when she saw the astonishment in his eyes. She was sure that this was the first time for Gary. She was grateful that she'd kept herself in tip-top condition — it was the only thing that made it possible for her She saw the excitement in his eyes as she bobbed up and down on him, pushing his cock in her squishing snatch only by bending her knees.

Gary quickly realized that it was quite convenient for him to put his hands under her ass to support her up and down motion. However, that was not the best of it. He couldn't say later whether he had actually intended for it to happen or if the excitement of the moment had taken control, but one of his hands slipped from her bun and slithered into her asscrack. Her pussy was leaking so profusely that with a couple of strokes of his hand back and forth, her anus was well lubricated with her juices.

He was already half out of his mind when he inserted two of his fingers, more or less instinctively, into her asshole. Jane reacted instantly and squealed with delight because it felt just as good as the first time when he had fucked her rear hole with his fingers. She wailed loudly that she was cumming and crashed down on him to hold her shaking body under control. Her second cowgirl orgasm made her pussy violently contracting with orgasmic spasms and that triggered Gary's orgasm as well. He almost pushed her out of the saddle as he bucked upwards and released his third sperm load of the evening.

This was Gary's record for one evening and he doubted he could 'rise to the challenge' of a fourth round, but Jane's agile mouth and tongue proved him wrong. She looked at him with a triumphant smile as she made him hard again. This woman could probably wake a dead man with her oral skills.

She grinned deviously as she said, "You never know what you can do if you don't try it. Honey, you're not driving home until I've made a 'limp noodle' out of your dick.

"Give it to me from behind this time. I'll help you to make me cum doggie style. I like this position very much and don't need much time to cum this way."

Linda had rarely let him fuck her from behind because she thought it was undignified and humiliated women. She would usually only agree to it when she was evidently drunk. But even in her inebriated state her ass was strickly off limits.

Jane was nothing like that as she waggled her behind invitingly. Her wet, swollen pussy and her winking asshole were a sight to behold.

What a sensational prospect it was to him that it was only a matter of time and he would deflower her delicious ass as well as losing his own 'anal cherry'. While they were searching the net for anal advice Jane had assured him she wouldn't mind the pain, but he had told her with a loving kiss that causing her pain was not his intention. He could patiently wait until their next encounter to explore that 'final frontier'. In fact, upon reflection, Gary suspected that the delay would heighten their anticipation and pleasure when they did consummate the act.

Jane looked back at him and saw how fascinated he was with her behind. Impatient, she felt the need to urge him on. "Honey, I assure you ― it's all yours, but now I need to get fucked fast and hard. Ram your big cock in my greedy, juicy cunt."

Taking his hard cock in his hand, Gary slid the head of it up and down her cleft to moisten it (something easily done with her soaked pussy) before positioning himself against the entrance to her hot snatch again. As soon as Jane felt his glans parting her outer labia she slightly pushed back against him. At the same time Gary moved his hips forward, discovering that in this position he was also able to bury himself into her slithery love tunnel in a single careful thrust, accompanied by her excited moans of pleasure. Fuck, she liked to be taken from behind ― she was the proverbial 'bitch in heat'.

With his cock embedded in her hot, wet channel, Gary leaned forward and reached under her body to cup her firm breasts in his hands. He gently pinched her hard nipples as she preferred it. He pressed his pelvis harder against her ass to stuff the last fraction of an inch of his manhood into her. Jane responded immediately pushing herself back against him in welcome and encouragement. Gary liked how vocal she became when aroused.

"My God, Honey, it's so wonderful with you. I could die and go to heaven. Your cock feels like a lively snake, searching every nook and fold of my vagina. Do you feel my pussy contracting around your divine scepter?"

Gary could only groan his confirmation as he released his grasp on her boobs so that he could hold her hips to move faster and with longer strokes into her.

It didn't take him long to get into a rhythm that seemed to please her, judging from the noises she made. He remembered what they had done before and he decided to thrust into her a little harder. The response he got let him know that he'd been right and he dutifully ― and pleasurably ― increased the 'enthusiasm' of his efforts.

Jane wasn't inclined to think about whether Gary was deliberately trying to please her. She was simply too damn busy enjoying the results: every time Gary slammed into her, she could feel brief moments of ecstasy radiating from her clit and adding to the incredible pleasures that were building in her pussy. Even her nipples were achingly hard and desperately in need of something ― anything! ― to stimulate them.

She finally lowered her body to rest on her elbows and felt the peaks of her tits rubbing across the bedcovers as they swayed in time with the wonderful pounding of Gary's hard cock. At the same time, she realized that each time Gary's tight ball sac swung forward, his balls were bumping against her erect clit a little harder, further intensifying the pleasure she was feeling there as well.

Gary was pleased to find that doggie style was much less exhausting for him than missionary, and Jane helped him a lot by pushing back against him in the rhythm of his strokes. He could easily continue for quite a while, enthusiastically pounding Jane's vulnerable twat. A filthy, smacking sound accompanied every deep thrust. Gary realized that Jane was really into taking it from the back and she was moving toward an orgasm even faster than before. He was left with no doubt that she liked to get pounded from behind.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds