• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Summer, Hotter Mom Ch. 01

Hot Summer, Hotter Mom Ch. 01

Much thanks to Wicked Inside, for the editing.

This is a 'serial' story with a long, long lead up to the mother/son sex stuff, although there are few words and actions suggesting it.

*****

Not only was Jimmy a total nerd, he was clumsy, awkward...and a virgin!

Jimmy was a good kid, good looking, nice build, polite, straight A student.

He loved to help people, especially the elderly and disabled. I should know I'm both, 67 and disabled and Jimmy's next door neighbor. He had been the neighborhood paper boy since he was 8; hard to believe10 years had passed.

Jimmy knew everyone in the 'hood (Damned kids too fucking lazy to say neighbor hood!) and had been in most of the houses.

You'd think Jimmy would be a real happy camper, right? Yeah right! Wrong! He was happy for his good reputation and his rapport with his neighbors, but at 18, he would be heading off Berkeley, California to attend Stanford University at the end of summer, so he was obsessed with losing his last vestige of his youth-his virginity.

Jimmy lay on his 'space ship' shaped single bed in his Star Wars themed bedroom (God, what a fucking nerd!) day dreaming. He wanted his mommy to open his door, walk over to his bed, unbutton her shirt, take her bra off...then what? It would be wrong for his mommy to take his cherry, even though all the boys in the incest stories on literotica lusted after their slut mommies. He just figured all those sluts didn't have the class his prim n' proper mommy had, either that or the stories were the fantasies of hormone charged 18 & 19 year old teens.

As Jimmy got up to go , he glanced out the window, WOW, his dingus instantly hardened as he looked (more like ogled) at his mommy as she lay under the sprinkler on the folded out chaise. Her white sleeveless t-shirt and short shorts clung to her curvy body. Gosh darnit he had to go real bad, but at the same time he wanted to stare at his mommy, finally after 3 minutes his stomach started to hurt, he had held it so long.

When he finally made it to the potty, Jimmy just couldn't go. He stood there almost in tears, his mommy told him if this happened he should just turn on the water, so he turned around to the sink and turned the tap. Still he stood there with visions of his wet mom keeping him hard. But the more he thought, the harder he got and the longer he stood there.

Shoot, after an eternity, he thought he'd better go tell his mommy, mommy was smart she would make an appointment with her Doctor.

His mommy looked up as he ran out of the house letting the screen door slam, yelling "Mommy, Mommy, help, help, I need to go see the Doctor "

"What's wrong, honey?" she asked looking real worried, but at the same time thinking 'that kid really needs to grow up.'

He ran up to her side as she sat up so his bulge was staring directly eye level.

Jimmy stood swaying from side to side as tears ran down his cheeks. Call the Dr., I have to go, but I can't"

His mother, an ER nurse, looked at his bulge and sensed the problem right away, but being a voyeur as well as a concerned mother and wanting to confirm her suspicions she soothingly said, "pull down your pants and let mommy look."

"OK" Jimmy said, "but then I need to see a Dr."

Chrystal, Jimmy's mom looked as his 5 and a half inch cock sprang out.

She literally had to turn her back to him and pretend to be busy gathering her things off the ground so Jimmy wouldn't be hurt by the smile or the laughter she barely suppressed. Then acting all concerned and serious she asked him, "You weren't upstairs at your window, looking down on your wet mommy were you?"

Oh. Oh he thought His mommy must have saw him looking when she turned over.

"Golly gee mommy, I just had to! I got up to go and saw you, my thing got hard and wouldn't let me go. Guess I shouldn't have looked, I'm sorry Mommy!" he was crying.

That's alright Jimmy, I'm sorry I tempted you. Do you want mommy to kiss it? She asked hopefully. She just wasn't looking forward to going to the doctor for this, she'd be laughed at relentlessly

"No I need the Dr." Jimmy cried.

"Remember how I kissed your skinned knee when you fell running across the lawn and I kissed it better?" she practically pleaded.

"Yeah, but I don't think it will work for this. I think it was so wrong' God is punishing me and the Dr. will have to fix it."

"Well maybe, but this is Sunday and the Dr. isn't in his office anyway, so I will just kiss it and maybe pet it and if it still hurts tomorrow I will make an appoint", but then Chrystal formulated a fabrication. "You know your mommy is an emergency room nurse and a boy your age came in with the same problem, well after your mommy got rid of some awful stuff in his thing he was able to go."

Jimmy thought it over for a few minutes then he reluctantly relented.

Chrystal sat on the edge of chaise and reach her hand to grasp his unused shaft, she pulled him so he was near enough to suck the average size penis into her wet, warm mouth, but unlike the fantasy world of porn, had to just use two fingers to stroke him while giving him CPR with her mouth until he tensed up and shot his load.

"Ok Jimmy, Mommy is going in the house to put some dry clothes on and look at my medical book to see that I did the right thing, then I will be out to check on you, alright?" Chrystal knew by the time she got back his hard on would be gone and she assumed he would be watering the bushes.

She was half right; Jimmy had gone soft, only he'd just stood where he was and wet his pants.

Chrystal came back out in her robe, carrying her medical book (she wanted to look concerned.)

Taking one look at Jimmy's wet front, she smiled to herself, and to Jimmy she asked "Does your thing still hurt baby? I see you can go Again"

"No, my thing isn't swelled up any more and I couldn't hold it in. I'm sorry Mommy."

"That's OK, you go wash up and get ready for dinner while I go check on Mr. Wills, Honey."

Since his wife passed away when she fell and hit her head on the icy step last winter, Chrystal had started going over at least once a day sometimes more to checkup/visit him.

She had loved Martha and George since they moved in 15 years ago. When he was still around, Jim Sr. would mow their lawn, water the grass, do odd jobs, sit and visit George while Martha ran errands. The two families bar-b-qued together, played games together. George and Martha were like Mom and dad to Chrystal, although after Martha died and Jim Sr. had run off with the peroxide slut from the bar, her and George had become quite chummy.

She just needed to be careful Jimmy didn't walk in on Mommy fucking his 'Grandpa'.

So after Jimmy went in to bathe and change his clothes, Chrystal walked over

To Georges and stepped in to his kitchen. George was in the living room watching TV, so Chrystal went to the cupboard, got a mug and poured herself a cup of coffee before going in to sit in Martha's chair next to George.

"That motherfucking, no good, son of a bitch."

George could tell she was pissed so he thought he'd better just turn off the TV rather than just muting it, like he usually did when she or Jimmy came over.

"Now tell me who's a motherfucking' no good, sonofabitch." Although George knew she was talking about her X, but wanted her to tell him.

"That worthless, fucker I was married to, that's who! He left me to raise his child, support him, and teach him about life."

"Yeah, I know, Jim was a good man, but he sure didn't do you right leaving a fine woman like you with a handful of bills and a baby. Not much of a man, huh? So tell me what's got you so upset."

"How am I supposed to teach him the basic facts of life, George, I guess I shouldn't have sheltered him so much and started much earlier. You were right, my love. I waited too long. I've failed as a parent."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, honey, I've watched you raise a fine young man, he's intelligent, good looking, polite, everything a good man should be. Now Chrystal, tell old George What's making you so pissed."

"Actually when you think about it it's rather funny, Jimmy doesn't really have any male in his life to teach him basic things, like a man can't pee with a hard-on!" He was in his room and passed by the window. I was laying out under the sprinkler cooling off, He saw me with my clothes plastered to my body and it was too hot for bra and panties, he must have looked as I rolled onto my back because he got hard then went to the bathroom and couldn't go." Chrystal explained, then she got this worried look on her face.

"Oh George, I really do need your help. Jimmy heads off to Stanford soon and I'm afraid for him." with that Chrystal got up and walked to the kitchen for another cup of Folgers; as she was pouring she asked George if he wanted one.

He declined saying it was too close to dinner, and he was just going to the store to get some groceries anyway when she came over.

"Tell you what sweetheart, if you will help me prepare Jimmy for college this summer, not only will I fuck you, I will also feed you. Since we live next door to each other we should have been eating together all along anyway."

Chrystal knew that George would help out. Since he and Martha had never had kids because he had been injured in the war and had come home minus testicles, luckily he could still maintain an erection and have intercourse. So the two had become Jimmy's 'grandparents'. They had doted on him, George teaching him to fish, fixing his bike, taking him to movies, Martha played games with him, baked cookies for him, babysat when Jim and Chrystal went out or wanted a romantic evening home. So she said "Just let me call home, baby." Chrystal walked over to the china cabinet and picked up the old-fashioned rotary telephone with its 50' extension cord and walked back across the room to plop down on George's lap.

At 38, Chrystal only weighed 100 pounds- and that was on a hot day when she was covered in sweat. She tried to keep her shapely 36-22-38 figure in shape by daily runs thru the neighborhood and a lifetime membership to CURVES. But she had developed a slight middle age belly all the same.

As she dialed her number, she had to keep George's hands from roaming. Finally with the phone ringing, she leaned down and kissed his balding head and at the same time swatted his hand as he tried to get to her panty covered cunt.

"You horny old goat, can't you wait til Jimmy's asleep tonight? I'll put him down at 9:30, change into a teddy, or merry widow, or camisol, or nothing and come back."

Chrystal knew Jimmy wouldn't answer When he was about 3 her and Jim both told him not to answer the phone, but to come get them. And to this day he still did. So it was no surprise when a few minutes later Jimmy came running thru Georges kitchen yelling "Mommy, Mommy the phone's ringing."

"Yes I know I wanted you to come over so you could get the franks and beans," she turned to George and asked if he had condiments he nodded his head, so she added "and the hot dog buns, oh and the chips. We are eating with Grampa George."

While Crystal was grilling the Franks on George's patio and Jimmy was in his room playing with his star wars action figures, Georgie boy was getting handsy with the cook, Finally knowing Jimmy wouldn't be back til she called, an exasperated Chrystal turned to George and grasped his hot dog with the tongs she held, took hold of his hand and stuffed it in her waist band and pushed it against her dripping cunt. "Is this what you were after you old fucker?"

She let him play with her hot cunt (she preferred 'cunt' to pussy, twat, taco, muffin or any of the other pet names, because it was so nasty and vulgar.) for a few minutes, then turned to the weiners that were on the grill, which were beginning to blacken, "See what you made me do Mr. Wills? I got them just in time. Now behave your nasty ass til later, I promise to make it worth the wait!"

So reluctantly, George contented himself to sitting in the deck chair watching her ass sway. Then he thought to himself I will go turn on the stereo to some music so she can really shake that ass.

He found an oldie station, cranked up the volume and went back out to the patio where Chrystal was getting down with the Stone's 'I can't get no satisfaction'. She had always liked the Rolling Stones and this was her favorite song.

She flashed back to a happier time when her and Jim would park and he would sing that as he was attempting to get in her panties (that is if she was wearing any. Chrystal did enjoy the feel of going comando, although it did pose a problem at times, especially in tight jeans with her Camel Toe making her crotch wet.)

That's it for this chapter. Next chapter we'll find out if they figure out how to make him grow up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Summer, Hotter Mom Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds