• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • One Time Thing Ch. 05

One Time Thing Ch. 05

123

Quinn Fabray opened the door to her room and walked inside for the first time in weeks. Thanks to Santana Lopez, who followed her inside and close the door behind them, Quinn had actually been away 'sick', a.k.a. having the most wonderful sex of her life.

Yet while it was wonderful it wasn't quite perfect, and even though she was incredibly nervous Quinn could think of no better time to bring up the subject with her girlfriend. Her girlfriend, just thinking that making Quinn smile with blissful happiness as she turned to Santana, only to get a little freaked out by the look on the other girl's face.

"What's wrong?" Quinn asked.

Santana bit her lip and then followed up with, "It's just... are you sure this is an too soon?"

"What? We're U-Hauling, like a couple of 'real' lesbians." Quinn teased, leaning into kiss Santana's cheek, "Besides, Rachel and Kurt officially kicked us out after we broke our promise about not having sex in the apartment for like the hundredth time, and I can't afford to live in a hotel, and I've got a spare bed since my roommate dropped out, so this is the logical choice."

"I know." Santana begrudgingly admitted, "I just don't want to screw this up, you know?"

"Yeah, I know." Quinn said, turning around and dropping her bag, "Now come on, we have to unpack."

"Fine." Santana sighed, carrying her case over to the spare bed.

For a moment Quinn naïvely thought that 'fine' actually meant Santana was going to unpack. But she knew the Latina better than that. Better than anyone. Besides, she could practically feel the smile crossing Santana's face as the brunette dumped her suitcase on the bed and then stared at the blonde.

Playing up to it Quinn deliberately teased Santana by bending over so her girlfriend could get the best possible look at the 'booty hugging jeans' which Santana loved so much. Quinn even wiggled her ass just before Santana started pushing, the blonde then straightening up and pretending to be surprised when the brunette wrapped her arms around her from behind and started kissing her neck.

"Santana!" Quinn said softly in a warning voice.

"Come on Q, it's been way too long since we fucked." Santana complained, pressing herself firmly against Quinn's back.

"I ate you out in the train's bathroom." Quinn pointed out, "Which was like an hour ago."

"Exactly." Santana grinned, gently nipping Quinn's earlobe before continuing, "By now your clothes should already be on the floor and you should be moaning my name."

Quinn let out a throaty chuckle, "You're insatiable."

"You love it." Santana countered.

"I tolerate it." Quinn countered back as she was turned around to face her girlfriend, "And I tolerate you."

"Awww, Quinnie. I tolerate you too." Santana grinned before doing one of her favourite things in the world, namely kissing Quinn Fabray.

Quinn welcomed the kiss, once again amazed that she had ever fought something which felt so good and natural. Instead of wasting time with all the rest she should have been kissing Santana from the start, Quinn trying to make it up to her lover now by pushing her tongue into her mouth.

Of course Santana's tongue pushed hers back into her own mouth, the dominant Latina taking full control of the kiss and making the white girl pretty much melt into her arms. Excusing Quinn lowering her back onto her bed and then pulling Santana on top of her, and even that was only a brief glimpse of topping from the bottom before Santana re-established her dominance again.

It was funny, Quinn could have never have imagined herself submissive before this affair with her best friend turned so much more. Then again she had been blind to the fact that she was as gay as a rainbow, and that she got off on some pretty twisted stuff.

And Quinn wanted to celebrate taking her lesbian relationship to the next level by exploring that twisted stuff, to not just be a bottom but to truly become Santana's bitch, if only temporarily.

So after a long make out session she broke the kiss and asked, "Santana... do, do you remember our second time together?"

The grin immediately slipping from her face Santana grumbled, "I count the second time as when I woke up with my strap-on still up your ass, but hey, I know what you actually mean. And again, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be." Quinn said softly, before blushing, "And, and I actually count that as part of our attempt at a one time thing. What I'm referring to is our real second time."

Becoming bashful Santana mumbled, "Oh, that. I-"

"Let me finish!" Quinn insisted before taking a deep breath and adding, "I, I kind of liked it."

Santana stared at the other girl for a second and then smiled deviously, "The anal, or the roughness?"

"Both." Quinn blushed.

"Really?" Santana purred, allowing Quinn to just about nod which in turn led Santana to add, "So... you want me to-"

"Not all the time!" Quinn said quickly, forcing the next words out as she continued blushing, "But, once in awhile, maybe you could surprise me."

"Surprise you?" Santana raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure that's a good idea Q?"

"I, I... I think you'd be surprised." Quinn admitted, "And we could also do it when I'm just in the mood."

"And you're in the mood now?" Santana pushed.

"Oh God yes." Quinn admitted.

"Ok." Santana said, leaning in a little, "So... what do you want me to do to you?"

"I, I don't know..." Quinn lied, before admitting, "Call me names and... and..."

"Fuck you in the ass?" Santana offered.

"Yes." Quinn blushed.

"I can definitely do that." Santana beamed, making Quinn blush again before adding, "So basically you wanted to explore your submissive side?"

Quinn nodded, "Yeah."

Santana grinned, "Then how about a spanking?"

"What?" Quinn exclaimed.

"How about I bend you over my knee and spank that hot ass of yours." Santana purred, "Come on Quinnie, don't act so surprised. It's basic submission 101. Don't tell me you never thought about it."

"I didn't." Quinn blushed, and after a brief pause added, "I hadn't..."

"Oh." Santana murmured, then seeing the look on Quinn's face asked, "Do you want to try it?"

There was a long pause and then Quinn softly squeaked, "Ok."

"Great." Santana grinned, finally getting off of Quinn.

"How, how do you want to do this?" Quinn asked nervously.

"How about the classic over the knee spanking?" Santana suggested as she moved to the edge of the bed, before adding, "But only if you're sure you wanna try this."

"I do." Quinn insisted, "I'm just-"

"Nervous?" Santana offered, and then when Quinn nodded the Latina softly smiled, "Well, you can tell me to stop at any time, and I will."

"Ok." Quinn smiled.

"Now, pull your pants and panties down and then bend over my knee." Santana ordered, then when Quinn gave her a quizzical look she added, "What? If we're going to do this, might as well do it right. That means this thing has to be bare bottom."

Quinn blushed an adorable shade of red, but nodded her head, got off the bed and pulled down her pants and panties. Unfortunately she didn't turn around and tease Santana with her hot ass, but the brunette definitely liked the flash of pussy she got, especially as it was glistening with arousal.

Quinn was definitely embarrassed by this whole situation, especially when it came time to actually place herself over Santana's knee, the blonde having to take a calming breath before she could do so, but given the wetness against her thigh Santana knew her lover was getting off on putting herself in this position.

With that in mind Santana reached out and grabbed Quinn's butt cheeks, causing her girlfriend to gasp before she murmured, "Do you know what I remember about our first few times together? Aside from thanking God I was actually getting to touch you? It was finally being able to tell you what a hot ass you have, because damn Quinn, you've got an amazing ass for a white girl."

"Oh God." Quinn whimpered.

Raising an eyebrow Santana asked, "Too much?"

"No, keep... keep telling me about my hot white girl ass." Quinn blushed.

Santana grinned, squeezed Quinn's ass cheeks and then firmly and clearly announced, "To me, this is the perfect ass. Not too big, not too small, and with just the right amount of jiggle when I'm fucking it... or spanking it!"

Within the pause to those final words Santana raised her hand high and then to emphasise those final words she bought her hand down as hard as she could on Quinn's ass. Proving her point the cheeks jiggled the perfect amount, the sight almost as beautiful as the sound of flesh meeting flesh and the squeal that Quinn let out, both echoing around the room.

Santana savoured those sounds for a few seconds, then she delivered a few more spanks which weren't as hard but they came in quick succession, making Quinn wriggle on her lap and crying out, but noticeably not telling her to stop.

"God Q, this ass was made for spanking." Santana taunted, delivering another slap before taking a few moments to squeeze Quinn's butt and taunting other girl some more, "And fucking. Mmmmmmm yeah, I can't tell you how many times I've fingered myself thinking about fucking you up the ass, especially after I popped your anal cherry. I've been working up the nerve to ask you about it, because I really do love this white girl booty of yours. I didn't think you'd let me spank it too, but this is an awesome bonus Q. Thanks so much for giving me your hot girl ass. Again."

"It's yours Santana." Quinn whimpered, "My ass is yours."

Santana let out a inhuman growl, blacked out and when she came too she was savagely beating Quinn's butt. It seemed Snixx had finally broken free of her cage and had gone to town on Quinn's behind. Or at least Santana wished she believe that, but she didn't anymore. Not entirely.

It wasn't entirely accurate to say her most darkest desires were simply another personality, as part of her was definitely getting off on inflicting pain on her former rival, and she had to accept responsibility for her own actions.

Then again it seemed Quinn was rather enjoying Santana's dark side. Sure, her ass was a dark pink or possibly even light red, but there was definitely a twinge of pleasure to her cries and her cunt was soaking.

So Santana didn't stop right away when she regained full control of herself. She just rained herself back a little, and ironically Quinn sounded disappointed by that, which made Santana smirk.

Her words had been meant to entice Quinn, but her clever girlfriend had used her own tactics against her and driven her crazy with lust and let her darker side come out and play. It was really twisted, but it made Santana love Quinn even more. But not enough to give her exactly what she wanted. Not yet.

Abruptly stopping Santana grabbed a handful of Quinn's hair, yanked it back and growl into the other girl's ear, "Still wanna get your ass fucked Quinnie?"

"Yes." Quinn squeaked, then worried that she had sounded hesitant forced herself to add as boldly as she could, "I want you to fuck my ass. Please Santana, fuck my ass!"

"Maybe later, if you're lucky." Santana said dismissively, letting go of Quinn's hair and giving the blonde's booty one final slap before continuing, "First you got to earn your ass fucking by eating my pussy. Not that should be too difficult, given the amount of enthusiasm you showed when you were on your knees in all those bathrooms on the way here."

"I'll try my best." Quinn blushed as she hurried to get off Santana's lap and get on her knees.

Before she could do the second part Santana scolded her, "Na-ah, I know you feel at home on your knees in front of me, but I feel like sitting on your face. You got a problem with that, slut?"

"No Santana." Quinn replied, trying and failing not to smile.

"I didn't think you would, you naughty little dyke." Santana grinned, then as Quinn made for the bed she quickly added, "Erm, what do you think you're doing?"

Confused Quinn answered, "Getting on the bed."

"With your clothes still on? I don't think so." Santana scoffed, acting genuinely offended, "New rule, whenever you're on my bed, you're always naked."

"But... it's my bed." Quinn pointed out softly.

"Wrong." Santana said firmly, stepping into her girlfriend's personal space, "As of right now, everything in this room is mine, including you and your hot white girl ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes Santana." Quinn nodded.

"Repeat that back to me." Santana demanded.

Quinn thought for a second, then obediently parroted, "Everything in this room is yours, including me and my hot white girl ass."

There was a pause and then Santana growled, "Well, get naked then bitch. Your face won't fuck itself."

Quinn blushed and murmured some sort of reply while frantically stripping off the rest of her clothes and repositioning herself so she was lying flat on her back on the bed. That included wincing as she rested her freshly spanked ass down on the soft sheets.

She briefly reminded herself that she asked for this, but it was kind of unnecessary as putting weight on her sore ass only upped the pain slightly, and it was quickly forgotten as she watched Santana slowly take off her clothes and then positioned her delicious cunt over Quinn's face and started lowering herself down.

The last few times this had happened Quinn had reached out, grabbed Santana's big Latin booty and shoved it downwards onto her face before beginning to frantically lick it like it was her job.

Now she was being willingly subservient to the other girl Quinn just about resisted the urge to grab that luscious rear and bring it down to her mouth where it belonged, but the only way for her to resist that temptation was to dig her fingernails into the palm of her hand.

Luckily for her hands Santana chose not to tease her for too long, instead lowering herself down to Quinn's lips in a matter of seconds while not resting any weight on her, for now.

As she basically already had permission Quinn didn't hesitate, her tongue shooting out of her mouth as soon as Santana's pussy was in range and sliding her tongue over that delicious treat.

Naturally she was rewarded for her efforts by a throaty moan from Santana and some sweet honey from her honeypot, Quinn eagerly lapping up that liquid until there was just too much of it. That occurred after a number of licks, and Quinn almost immediately solve that 'problem' by wrapping her lips around Santana's entrance and beginning to literally suck the cunt cream out of her girlfriend.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, lick that pussy you dirty little dyke!" Santana moaned loudly, remembering what Quinn had asked for, "Yessssssssssss, lick it bitch! Lick my fucking pussy! Ooooooooooh God Q, you beautiful little slut, eat my pussy just like that. Mmmmmmmmm yeah, eat it just like I trained you, you naughty little queer girl. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, should have known that Queer Fabgay was a lezzie whore just dying to eat my pussy, mmmmmmmmmm, and now you have what you want, go for it. Eat me Quinn! Eat my pussy good, and maybe I'll return the favour."

Under normal circumstances Quinn might scoff and point out that Santana couldn't resist returning the favour and eating her pussy if she tried, but she probably wouldn't.

In fact since they got together Santana had practically been living in between Quinn's legs as if she was afraid the blonde would freak out and ran off if she didn't receive mind melting oral pleasure on a daily basis. Of course Quinn gave as good as she got. More or less. Santana still had way more experience than her, and it felt like she had been born to eat pussy.

Santana felt the same thing about Quinn, especially right now she was on her favourite ever seat, namely Quinn's face. The girl was just a natural from day one, showing more than enough enthusiasm to make up for any lack of experience, and she kept that enthusiasm as she gained experience which was a powerful combination.

That, and it was always a thrill for Santana to see THE Quinn Fabray in between her thighs, even though the days of Quinn being a super straight Queen bee felt like a million years ago right now.

Of course Santana had been trying to tell Quinn that she was a natural pussy pleaser since pretty much the first time they'd had sex.

The only difference was that since they had gotten together she had been trying to do it in the most diplomatic way possible as not to offend her girlfriend who seemed to be emotionally made of glass, Santana just trying to do what she could not to blow it with this blonde as she had blown it with the last.

That meant Santana had been censoring herself, in general for sure but mostly in the bedroom, the experience almost painful for her. Now Quinn had asked her to take the gloves off Santana was only too happy to oblige.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Quinn earn it! Earn your orgasm! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, earn your orgasm by making me cum first you little pussy slut." Santana demanded as she began to grind her cunt down onto Quinn's face, which just made the other girl lick her more enthusiastically, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh lick me you fucking dyke! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck Fabgay, your tongue feels sooooooooooo good on my cunt, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit, but I want it inside me! Ooooooooooh yes, stick your tongue inside my pussy and earn your orgasm you rug munching little queer girl! Prove what a little carpet cleaner you are, and how much you deserve having another girl tongue fuck you to climax like a lezzie whore, by sticking your tongue deep inside my cunt and fucking me with it. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes, make me cum, then I'll make you cum. Sound fair bitch?"

Apparently it did, Quinn responding by shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into Santana's cunt, almost making the Latina cum on the spot. She did so shortly afterwards, the build-up from the spanking and just from being around the goddess that was Quinn Fabray combining with the work of that skilled tongue to make Santana cum.

The fact that she was constantly grinding down onto her girlfriend's face also had an effect, Santana doing it a lot more after her first orgasm which quickly led to several more, with significant help from Quinn's talented tongue which was hammering in and out of her constantly, or at least whenever Quinn wasn't swallowing her cum.

In the name of rewarding Quinn for this Santana turned around on top of her girl so she was facing Quinn's outstretched body and then she reached down to play with the blonde's boobs.

As that wasn't nearly enough for her she leaned down to put them in the classic 69 position, and while she tried to restrict herself to just fingering her girlfriend Santana just couldn't resist eating Quinn's yummy pussy.

Quinn moaned softly into Santana's pussy as her tits were played with. She then cried out into that yummy treat as first one and then two fingers were pushed into her cunt.

Then Santana started licking her clit and Quinn screamed into her girlfriend's twat as she experienced a powerful orgasm, quickly followed by another, and another, and another as the Latina switched between fingering her and tongue fucking her, Santana preferring the latter as usual as it was easier for her to then switched to swallowing Quinn's cum whenever she pushed her over the edge again.

Part of Quinn was pissed as she had been fantasising about worshipping Santana's beautiful body and her only reward being a brutal butt fucking which left her sore and aching back there for days.

But in between getting her ass spanked, having Santana sit on her face and honestly just being around her best friend turned girlfriend had made her own urge to cum almost painful, and Quinn could never really complain about the amazing climaxes that Santana gave her on a regular basis.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • One Time Thing Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 220 milliseconds