• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 15

Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 15

It was rather ironic, but after the wild couple of days where my mum had been pretty much loaned as a bargaining chip by my dad to secure a huge business deal, my parent's relationship was better than ever. I was back home after staying over at my best friend, Drew's house and my dad and mum were in great spirits. I maximized this, getting a ton of new games, as well as a new computer. My dad had taken an entire week of leave and my mum and dad were really going at it, fucking their way to new heights. Every night, I'd tune in to the stream, as well as just go listen live outside their bedroom door. It was some of the most erotic voyeurism ever and for the last few nights, I was not disappointed on any of the nights, with low, deep grunting from my dad and high pitched screeches and moans from my mum.

If sound wasn't enough, I'd just stream the live feed Drew had of my parent's bedroom and watched my dad give it to my mum. He really wasn't a bad fuck and I witnessed him doing my mum hard doggystyle and pilediver as well as more tender lovemaking in the missionary or even cowgirl position. My mum was giving my dad a lot more head too and every morning, the feed would show her head bobbing up and down on my dad's shaft. She even let him facialize her once after a particularly hard fucking one of the nights where my mum had moaned even louder than normal as my dad had pounded her against one of their bedroom's walls. My mum didn't cheat once this week, just focusing on spending time with her husband.

School was starting though and my holiday had come to an end. This coincided with my dad heading back to his office to work. He had bought a new Lamborghini to celebrate his deal and drove me to school on the first day back after the holidays before heading to work.

After school, I had lunch with Drew before our various sports and club activities started and we talked about how fast my mum would start cheating again with my dad going back to work again and me out of the house. Deciding that it would probably take her no time at all, we decided to ditch our co-curricular activities just that day and head to Drew's house to spy on my parent's bedroom. Drew's older brother, Brandon was back from University in the States, spending his summer holidays in Singapore and Drew told me that he was just the kind of guy my mum would fuck. I'd met him before but not recently since he was overseas for University and I was sceptical to say the least, since my mum had so far only fucked absolute hunks and I did not remember Drew's brother to be a hunk. Anyway, Brandon was out at some chalet staycation thing with friends for the next few days so Drew told me I could meet him when he gets back.

Once we got in to Drew's place, we head right to his room. His dad was at work and his mum was out shopping with some friends. Having told his maid that we would be studying and not to disturb us, we closed and locked his room door and turned on the live stream from my parent's bedroom.

We immediately knew we had been right. My mum was looking at herself in the mirror, clad in nothing more than some matte, light blue classic pumps and a highly erotic light blue lingerie set. As she admired herself, Drew googled the lingerie set she was wearing and found out it was made by the luxury lingerie brand, Lascivious. My mum was wearing one of their classic "Balconette" bras and one of their infamous "Ouvert" thongs in the "Aqua" colour.

The lingerie made my mum look like a vision of

sex appeal. As she turns around to check out her thong clad butt, we realize the thong she is wearing is even naughtier than we first thought, it's actually made up of just a few strings in front and my mum's plump, moist pussy was pretty much visible. We didn't know who she was waiting for but the guy was one lucky bastard.

Shortly, we hear the sound of the doorbell through the video feed. We see my mum finish admiring her sumptuous body and with her wavy dark brown hair loosely falling on her shoulders and her bright red lipstick and nails setting off her blue lingerie and shoes, leave the room. With the way she was dressed, I tell Drew that I wouldn't be at all surprised if my mum is back in the bedroom getting fucked hard in no time at all. I mean, just one look at her and you know that she's in heat and ready to get nailed, no flirting or small talk required.

Sure enough, I was proven right as less than 3 minutes later, my mum re-enters the master bedroom, holding the hand of a hunky American man. As we see the guy's face, we recognize him as Brad, one of my mum's previous partners. (See chapter 2) Brad was cupping my mum's exposed butt cheek as she started grinding him once they were in the bedroom. Her bare butt cheeks moved in circular motions on the surface of his tight jeans as he started sliding one hand underneath her bra while his other hand massaged her pussy through her thong.

She starts moaning as Brad sucks on her neck while continuing to use his hands to explore my mum's body. Soon, my mum is clearly wet, hot and ready to fuck and she lies back on the king sized bed and spreads her legs. Her thong barely covers her pussy and Brad smiles and says, "Scarlett, you're so fucking hot. I'm gonna spread those creamy Chinese thighs and show you how an American fucks." Brad undresses in a flash as my mum slides her thong off and starts massaging her wet, hot, clitoris. Once Brad has stripped down, showing off his toned, bronzed, beach worthy body, he grabs my mum's hands with his left hand and holds them above her head, preventing her from masturbating.

Brad then uses his right hand to massage his semi flaccid cock to full erectness before using his impressive manhood to tease my mum, rubbing the length of his cock up and down my mum's pussy. While he thrusts his cock up and down on the surface of my mum's vagina, he's also using his right hand to fondle my mum's bra clad boobs, drawing appreciative moans from her. Soon, she's begging him to penetrate her but Brad refuses. Instead he just nonchalantly bends down and picks up her discarded thong from the floor and wraps it around his cock to add more friction as he masturbates. My mum is getting really frazzled now from her desire to be fucked and she starts to struggle to get up as she asks Brad to fuck her.

Finally giving in to his slutty lay, Brad throws my mum's thong onto the bed before using his now empty right hand to guide the head of his penis into my mum's warm, wet vagina. Then, in one rapid motion, Brad releases his left handed grip on my mum's hands which was holding her down. He next braces his two hands on her thighs as my mum starts to get up (presumably to ask him to start fucking) and using his grip on her thighs, rams his full length straight into her. She gasps in surprise before grabbing his broad shoulders and pulling him down into a missionary position. Brad then commences his full on fucking, using his muscular legs and lower body to drive himself in and out of my mum with long, deep strokes.

My mum is crying out in pleasure and shouting out at her lover to fuck her. Soon, her gorgeous, smooth legs are wrapped around Brad's ass, pulling him in deeper as he fucks her. He's grunting and going hard and fast now as my mum moans and whelps in sync to his powerful thrusts. You can see the muscles on Brad's back and ass rippling as he forcefully penetrates my mum and she absolutely loves the intense fucking she is receiving, running her hands and high heel clad feet across her lover's back and uttering erotic and slutty words of encouragement to spur Brad on.

Brad is burying his head in my mum's chest as he fucks and my mum decides to help him out, getting up slightly and undoing her luscious balconette bra before tossing it off the bed, allowing Brad to just bury his face in her delightful mummy boobs as they fucked. She kicks off her pumps too, allowing her to wrap her bare feet around her lover and better feel his ripped butt and leg muscles as he used them to great effect on her. Shortly after this, she has a stunning orgasm, pulling Brad deep into her and crying out in pleasure as her body quakes from the immense pleasure she must be receiving. Brad continues to thrust through my mum's orgasm, no doubt hitting the spots to prolong it as she shouts out her pleasure.

Amazingly, after my mum's orgasm subsided, Brad had yet to cum and was continuing to fuck her. My mum was impressed, commenting that Brad's stamina had improved and inviting him to fuck her tits as her pussy was getting sore. Brad laughs and incredulously asks, "Your husband must be fucking useless in bed. You stick solely to his dick for one week and now you can't handle a real man?" (Seems like my mum must have told Brad he was her first booty call after her short week of faithfulness to her husband)

My mum, getting off on this stud insulting her husband, plays along, telling Brad, "Uh hmm, my husband's Asian dick's no good. I need a stud like you to stretch and pound me. But I don't want you to shoot inside, that's so boring. Fuck my breasts and cum on me, mark me as your lover."

Brad withdraws his large manhood. It's slick from my mum's wet pussy and he kneels above my mum and places his cock in her cleavage as she presses her tits together. Even his blonde pubes are shiny and wet, indicating that my mum had probably squirted when she came.

Soon, Brad is thrusting his cock up and down in my mum's generous cleavage, her pussy having more than lubricated him for titty fucking. My mum tilts her head forward slightly, trying to suck the head of Brad's cock into her mouth every time he thrusts towards her.

After about a short minute of having his cock experience all the pleasure of fucking a nice set of mum boobs, Brad's about to cum. He uses his left hand to grab my mum's head and make her face his cock as it went up and down her cleavage at a furious pace. Finally, he places both his hands on her head, as she moans at him, asking him to cum on her. Brad lets out a primal, "Yes! Yes! Fuck Yeah!!" as he thrusts all the way up my mum's generous C cup cleavage one last time and with his cock surrounded by her tits, starts cumming. He's not the most prodigious cummer that my mum has fucked but he still fires off three long, thick jets of cum, decorating my mum's face, chin and neck with jizz before his final spurts cream the top of her boobs.

Being the dirty slut she is, my mum sucks Brad's post orgasm cock into her mouth, cleaning any cum that remained on it. Brad groans in pleasure as he experiences the weirdly pleasurable sensation of having a babe blow you just after you've cum. Having had his cock sucked clean, Brad climbs off my mum and collapses beside her on the bed, thanking her for being an amazing fuck as usual. My mum just moans like a well fucked slut as she absentmindedly uses her fingers to scoop some of his cum into her mouth. She comments that he tastes funkier than usual and he says it's probably because he had a lot of alcohol over the week.

As the friends with benefits lie on the bed, it looks like a behind the scenes of a porn set, with Brad's youthful, toned, hunky physique and my mum's curvaceous milf body. Their beautiful interracial skin tones and my mum's chin and neck basted in cum complete the image of pornstars after the end of a shoot. Drew and I know that our decision to install more cameras was absolutely worth it as we were now getting a complete view from different angles of the room. We still had the issue of tracking my mum when she was on the go though. Drew's control of her phone's camera was only useful if her phone was at a good angle facing the action and that rarely happened so we were still brainstorming about how to solve that.

After a short while just lying on the bed, recovering from their exertions, the hot couple get up and head into the bathroom. Drew and I are excited as this is the first time we can use the hidden cameras we had installed in my parent's bathroom. All these hidden cameras had been very expensive and we hoped that they would continue to prove good value for the expenditure.

Well, the bathroom cameras were certainly worth the money. After a quick rinse of water over their bodies, my mum gets on her knees and starts fellating her young stud. As the water flows over Brad's well muscled body, he groans in pleasure at the hummer he is receiving. The camera we had concealed in the waterfall shower on the ceiling was proving absolutely worth it as we were getting a spectacular from above view of my mum blowing Brad's cock.

After a few minutes, Brad beckons my mum up for a kiss and some boob fondling before turning her around and bending her over. My mum places her hands on one shower wall and spreads her legs as Brad prepares to penetrate her in something of a standing doggy position. He grabs his hard dick and brushes it across my mum's thighs and butt, getting her ready for the main course. As the water rains down onto her butt, Brad finally grabs her boobs and then thrusts hard into her.

My mum's laboured, aroused breathing and erotic moans of encouragement to her lover echo in the shower as we watch Brad's cock go in and out of her. Brad is fucking her hard and fast, his muscular thighs driving his erection into the Asian mum he was doing. The two lovers moan and grunt in unison as they couple, Brad's firm muscles and my mum's luscious curves providing a nice contrast. Brad was a really solid fuck, not amazing like some of the other lover's my mum had but without a doubt, a man who could handle a lady well. He was young and hunky and with his above average dick, could certainly make a lady moan.

Anyway, after some hot shower sex with my mum crying out her pleasure once, Brad pulls out and blows a small load on my mum's butt. The couple then enjoy a shower before drying themselves and walking out naked back into my parent's bedroom. Brad talks about heading out to a karaoke or bar with his friends later that night and my mum says she can probably make something up to my dad and go with him.

Later that night, when I was back at home by myself, (My dad was working late, clearing stuff after his long leave the previous week) I ask Drew if he was getting anything from his hack of my mum's mobile phone camera. Sadly, it was in her bag probably since he said it was just showing darkness. The audio was really muffled too so we just decided to both turn in for the night, leaving my mum to enjoy her night out with Brad and his friends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds