• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Experimenting And More Ch. 05

Experimenting And More Ch. 05

12

A quick note to some of the feedback I received...

To everyone who said I should get an editor, I took that advice! I've never been good at grammar and what not.

Also thanks for all the good feedback and votes.

Thanks to my editor Larry, you made my story far more enjoyable to read!

*****

I awoke to someone gently shaking my arm...

"Ben..." I heard Bree's voice saying, "Baby I'm hungry! Can we get something to eat?"

As I came to my senses, I noticed we were all in the same positions we fell asleep in presumably hours before. Not sure what the time was, but it was now dark outside and the warm summer breeze drifted through the open door onto our naked skin.

Katie was in front of me and starting to stir.

I looked down to notice my penis was coming back to life, having gone soft long ago and slipped out of my sister-in-law's behind.

"Well?" my wife urged me. "I need food!"

"Well don't let me stop you," I joked as I gestured towards my cock as it slowly revived.

Bree playfully shoved me. "Oh come on... There's plenty of time for that later!" She giggled.

"I'll second that motion, by the way," said Katie groggily from in front of me as she, too woke from her slumber.

"All right, girls, Say no more," I said as I got up from between the lady sandwich I had become so accustom to. "What shall I order?"

"Just get the same as last time, babe," said Bree.

"I wonder if Zoe will deliver it to us," Katie said with a hint of hope.

"Wouldn't that be nice," I said with a sly laugh. "That's if she hasn't called the police after we lured her into our activities."

"Oh I doubt she has," laughed my wife. "She enjoyed herself too much!"

I went to the phone and ordered quickly, then came back to my resting place between the two sisters.

"Did you request our favourite staff member to bring it up?" Katie asked excitedly.

"No... I wouldn't want to draw any unwanted attention to her," I said to Katie. "Besides, we might get lucky. You never know."

As the girls and I chatted away about what we would do to the 'new' girl, as we had come to call her. We all became quite anxious as to whether or not we would even see her again during our short stay when there was a knock at the door.

I got up, deciding on the way to grab some pants just in case it wasn't the desired person I was to greet at the door.

I looked through the peephole.

"Damn," I whispered in the direction of the bed. "It's just some other guy."

I opened the door and took the plate of food without letting him inside for fear of him seeing the two gorgeous naked women on the bed and bid farewell to him as he got back in his car and left.

"Maybe she's left for the night," said Bree, sounding disappointed.

Right then I heard a quiet girly giggle coming from outside.

"You guys have a problem!" The voice said.

We all looked outside. The voice seemed to be coming from the direction of the hot tub we now noticed was happily bubbling away in the background, although it was now too dark to make it out clearly.

I went and flicked on the switch that lit up the deck outside and looked down.

"And what would that be?" I asked with a laugh when I realized who it was.

"I think you're all SEX addicts!" she giggled back at me from her submerged seat in the spa.

"ZOE!!" Katie shouted as she jumped out of bed excitedly and ran towards her.

"Hey there," Zoe said as Katie just about dived in with her to hug her new found friend.

Zoe stayed seated as Bree's sister happily embraced her.

"Well there you go," started Bree "We didn't scare her away after all," she said as she too made her way to the hot tub.

I placed the food down beside the tub and lowered myself in as Katie and I grabbed some food to satisfy our hunger. Bree joined us all in the water.

"I thought you were finishing your shift after lunch?" Bree questioned Zoe.

"Well I actually put in some overtime, hoping maybe someone here would get hungry at some point and order more room service," Zoe began. "But eventually my boss told me to go home as they were already over staffed as it was. So I just came here!"

Right then we must have read each other's minds as everyone looked over to the clock on the wall.

It read 12AM.

"Crap we were asleep for a while!" I said.

"You're telling me," Zoe said. "I got here like an hour ago and when I realized everyone was fast asleep I decided to make myself comfortable,"

"Sorry for that, our bad," Bree laughed "How about you help yourself to our food again? You must be starving."

"Don't mind if I do," said Zoe as she twisted in her seat, before rising from beneath the water to place her elbows on the edge of the spa and grabbing some food for herself. In the process, she stuck her shapely bare behind into the air for all of us to see!

All of us gasped a bit when we noticed the toy protruding from her pussy. It slowly slid out of her and landed in the water to float away in the bubbles.

Zoe looked around at us with a cheeky grin, knowing her promiscuous display of sexuality had taken us by surprise.

"As I told you before," she started. "I'm no virgin. I actually have a little vibe of my own at home," Zoe said in an 'as a matter of fact' tone.

"To be fair however... I lost my virginity when I was younger and I haven't actually been with anyone since. So I generally have to satisfy myself," said Zoe with a wink to us all.

"When I arrived, it was just lying on the bed so I grabbed it and hopped into the hot tub to sample it again," confessed Zoe. She gestured to the toy still floating beside her. "I had to stop myself because I wanted to wait for at least SOMEONE to wake up so I kinda left it there inside me," she giggled.

We had all quickly gobbled down the food just enough to keep our stomachs happy, keen to get back down to business as we listened to Zoe.

Katie dragged Zoe back into the tub with her and kissed her passionately on the lips. Zoe responded by running her hands through Katie's long hair as they feverishly lapped at each other's mouths.

Bree's eyes locked on the two girls embracing each other as she waded over to where I was sitting.

She took hold of my head with one hand to bring me towards her and with the other hand reached under the water to my raging hard-on to stroke it. She watched with one eye what her sister was doing with the new girl.

Katie had now pushed Zoe back into her submerged seat and was sitting in her lap as she let her hands wander over her naked skin, slowly discovering this new body beneath her.

"I can't tell if I like girls of boys more now," Katie said, sounding genuinely concerned as she broke the kiss.

"Well... all I know is I'm enjoying the person who's currently on top of me," giggled Zoe who then took hold of one of Katie's hands and guided it to her waiting sex...

"Oh WOW... I can actually FEEL your wetness dripping out and mixing with the water!" Said Katie sounding surprised now.

"Yeah... I kind of make a mess when I cum sometimes," said Zoe quietly while going a little red in the face.

"Really?" Bree asked. "Katie and I recently discovered stuff comes out of US sometimes, too. I mean only when we cum really hard," she said with a grin.

"Wow I thought I was the only one!" Said Zoe sounding less embarrassed now "That's kind of why I haven't had any partners since my first because he freaked out a bit."

"You mean it squirts every time?" Katie asked, sounding surprised.

"Well not EVERY time, only when I sort of... let it go," said Zoe. "I had to hold myself back when Bree was going down on me earlier because I didn't want to freak you guys out. That's why I left so fast!"

"Oh you HAVE to show us!" Bree said.

"You sure? I mean it can go a long way," Zoe said, sounding embarrassed still, yet a little relieved.

"Definitely! Katie, help her up onto the edge of the hot tub and you Zoe, don't you dare hold back this time!" Bree said seriously.

"Well aren't you the bossy one!" Zoe said, taken aback.

"I swear she was never like this until our first rendezvous with Katie here," I told her. "But I like it."

Katie did as she was told and lifted Zoe into position to begin ravishing this new pussy in front of her.

"Mmmmmm..." we heard Katie hum into Zoe's vagina. "I like the taste of this one!"

Bree got up out of the tub and went to the bag still lying on the bed to drag it over to all of us. She extracted the pink dildo and quickly jumped back into the water so she could secure it to Katie this time.

Now Bree got hold of my cock and led me out of the water with her as she removed another toy from the bag and walked over to Zoe to kneel over her. She crawled towards her pussy and placed the vibrator on Zoe's clit who moaned in approval!

Katie now held the fake penis attached to her as she slowly zeroed in on Zoe's cunt opening and slid it in.

"UUUuhhhh..." Zoe grunted as the toy took her by surprise. "You fucking read my mind!!" she said.

Bree's ass was now pointing up at me and I could see her moistness forming around the entrance to her pussy.

I put one knee down to give me easier access to her and lodged my cock right into her pussy in one motion. Her wetness provided more than enough natural lubricant for my sudden entry.

"YEEESSsss," Bree shouted as I entered her from behind.

I looked below me to see how Zoe was doing.

Her eyes where coming back open and she realized what was going on above her as she moaned at Katie's advances. Zoe then raised her top half up with her elbows so that her face was directly in front of Bree's pussy as it was being pumped by me. After looking at it inquisitively as if deciding if she wanted to do it, she reached out with her tongue and gently slid it up Bree's slit, rubbing it on her clit.

"Ohhhh GOD yes," encouraged Bree. "Lick that pussy, you little minx!"

"MMMmmmmm," Zoe moaned. "I like THIS taste!! So FUCKING sexy!!"

Judging by the movements and noises Zoe was now making, she must have already been close to cumming, having worked herself up as we were sleeping just meters away from her.

She reefed the vibrator right out of Bree's hands and begun skilfully rubbing it in circles on her clit as Katie continued to pump her with the strap on.

I could see everything from my high position above it all.

Suddenly Zoe SCREAMED at the top of her lungs as her body convulsed, kicking Katie off her and in the process, sending Bree's little sister flying into the other side of the spa. She also removed the pink tool from her snatch!

Moments later, Zoe ERUPTED as she furiously battered away at her clit and her womanly fluids shot freely from her hole.

Most of the ejaculate landed right on Katie where she lay in the water, transfixed by what seemed like gallons of fluid rushing out of Zoe's vagina!

Zoe continued her rubbing with the vibrator, occasionally stopping to JAM it into her pussy. This resulted in a change of trajectory of her gushing cunt, making it hit Bree squarely in the face!

The two sisters happily licked it off themselves, savouring the taste of this new found liquid.

Meanwhile, I continued to pump my wife full of my cock. Bree moaned as Zoe lapped at her pussy with vigour.

As Bree licked her lips, she lowered her head to look behind her.

"Zoe?" Bree asked. "You think you can take my husband's cock in that sexy mouth of yours?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm..." Zoe panted as she came down from one monster of an orgasm.

Zoe reached up towards me and removed my dick from my wife's pussy then guided it towards her mouth as she looked hungrily up at me.

Without thinking, I lunged forward into Zoe's mouth, burying my hard tool nearly all the way into her little throat.

Her eyes went red as she choked on my manhood, clearly not ready for that movement.

I quickly retracted myself, regretting my actions as Zoe gagged and looked as if she was about to throw up the food she had just consumed.

Zoe coughed and spluttered as she held it in, just about crying in the process.

My wife had gotten up and was looking worriedly at the girl choking on the ground then just when I thought I had completely killed the mood, Zoe looked up at me through red eyes and smiled.

"Maybe if you don't do it so quickly next time, I might be able to take it," she said innocently as she realized she had managed to keep everything down.

Katie had already gotten up and handed her a bottle of water.

"Here, have this," Katie said as she handed it to her. "It'll make you feel better."

As Zoe guzzled up the water, Katie began to lick my cock, devouring it entirely down her throat in one go!

"Leave it to the experts," Bree giggled at Zoe. "Now how about you go lie on the bed while I grab something, Katie!"

They both dried each other off then Katie did as she was told and moved onto the mattress.

Bree extracted yet ANOTHER new toy from the bag.

This one was skin coloured, long and floppy. It looked almost like a real penis except that instead of being attached to a man, on the other end of it protruded another fake penis head. It was a double ended dildo!

With no need for lubricant due to her state of arousal, Bree moved the new toy towards Katie's waiting pussy and easily slid it in her tight snatch as she got her own pussy into position in front of her.

Katie MOANED as the dildo entered her and Bree began rubbing the other end of it on her own pussy, lathering it in her juices.

Having now recovered from her gagging, Zoe now moved up onto the bed to get a better view of what was going on. She looked inquisitively at the device protruding from Katie's snatch.

"You ok now?" I questioned her. "I'm really sorry about that, I think I got used to these two taking it like they do!"

"Think nothing of it," Zoe said as she smiled at me. "Give it time and I'll get it in," she said as she got onto the bed.

Bree had now managed to insert the other end of the toy into her own pussy and was moving it back and forth between them fucking each of their holes.

Zoe was now between them on all fours so she could get a good close up of the show. She reached out for the tool and grabbed it as Bree relinquished her hold on the toy and allowed Zoe to take over. Zoe continued the movements before lowering her head to Katie's pussy and started lapping at her clit!

"Mmmmmmm," moaned Katie "You learn FAST!"

As sexy as watching the now THREE girls on our cabin's bed fuck each other, I wanted some release myself so I moved over to Bree who now had her head drooping over the side with her mouth open and her eyes closed.

I decided to surprise her as I breached her lips with the head of my cock.

She opened her eyes to look at me and reached out for me to grab my hips and draw me in, letting me once again slowly fuck her throat.

As I started working up a rhythm, Bree took her arms away to fondle her clit and allow me to continue my pumping motion. I decided to help her out and leaned down with my tongue. She always said a tongue is better than a finger there.

I felt the pressure building up already, there was, after all, two sisters being fucked by a sexy stranger with a double dildo right in front of me!

Now Bree began to shudder as she reached a climax, moaning with my cock in her mouth which created that now familiar vibration, sending me over the edge!

I released my seed into the back of my wife's throat once again. She lapped it up before pulling off the rod that was being slid between she and her sister to allow Zoe to continue her motions.

After Bree's orgasm subsided, she quickly jumped off the bed and retrieved the pink strap-on. She then walked behind Zoe and pulled her off onto the floor to stand in front of her.

"Have I done something wrong?" Zoe asked as she looked around at Bree.

"No of course not, babe," Bree said as she attached the fake cock to Zoe. "I just figured it was time you learned to handle one of these."

"Oh I'm up for that!" Katie said grinning at Zoe as she rolled over to point her behind at our new human sex toy in the doggy style position. "Come here and fuck me with your dick, Zoe!"

Zoe climbed uneasily back onto the bed, clearly unsure of what she was doing so Bree crawled in beside and helped her into a kneeling position behind Katie.

"Do we need lube or something?" Zoe asked Bree.

"Well she looks pretty wet as it is, but hey, you're the one holding the dick," Bree giggled at her as she handed her the bottle of slippery liquid.

Zoe drizzled it onto her tool, greasing it up ready for work and started to bear down on what was in front of her. Zoe guided the penis to its desired goal and pushed against the hole and Katie gasped.

"We're going down that road are we?" Bree laughed at Zoe as she noticed what was going on.

"What?" Zoe said defensively. "I thought that's why she rolled over."

Zoe hadn't pointed the pink dildo at her pussy. This tool was now lined up with her other hole!

"I'm sorry, I just assumed, with all that talk before about how much doing things with your ass turned you all on," Zoe started. "I've never seen it... But its ok, hang on!" She said as she moved the fake penis down to the other entrance.

Bree watched Zoe as she pushed it inside Katie's pussy making her moan in delight.

"We have to sort of 'prepare' ourselves if you want to go down that road," Bree said as she winked at Zoe. "But don't worry! You'll get your chance."

Zoe smiled back. "I have to admit, it was really hot listening to how you let Ben fuck your ass," she said as she started pumping Katie unsteadily.

My wife walked over to the bag once again and got a vibrator from it to give to Zoe.

"Small stuff is ok if you want to start with this," Bree said to Zoe as she handed her the sex toy.

"Mmmmmm," Katie cooed. "That sounds like a GREAT idea to me."

Zoe placed the vibrator at Katie's puckered little hole and pressed it into her.

Katie's asshole welcomed it as it sucked the little toy into her and Zoe watched in excitement.

"That's HOT!" Zoe exclaimed before switching the toy on letting it vibrate Katie's bowels.

"OHH yes," Katie moaned. "Fucking FUCK me... Just like that!!"

Zoe started pumping Bree's sister harder and harder until Katie all of a sudden pulled away from her, letting the toy fall out of her pussy as she looked around at Zoe.

"You know what, Zoe?" Katie asked with a fire in her eyes. "I think I might take you up on that offer," She said as she ran off to the toilet.

"What the..." Zoe said perplexed.

"Oh... Don't you worry your pretty little head about it," Bree said to Zoe as she approached her and kissed her on the lips.

As they kissed, Bree fondled Zoe's supple breasts as she sighed into her mouth. She then grabbed Bree's hands and shoved them down behind the straps of the toy to her pussy.

"Ready again are you?" Bree smiled as she wilfully fingered Zoe's wet cunt.

Zoe looked around at me and noticed I was hard again. She moved towards me and started to lick the tip of my cock.

She immediately started moving downwards and took about half of it down her throat, gagging as she came back up for air. Then she tried again, managing to get maybe another two inches of it into her throat as she gagged. I immediately retracted.

As my dick came out of her mouth, a bit of vomit followed it, dripping out of her mouth.

"Shit! Sorry Zoe!" I said looking down at her.

"It's ok," Zoe said as she again enveloped my penis, swallowing it to within an inch of the base this time.

She gagged again as a bit more vomit made it past my penis, dripping out of her choking mouth. I again withdrew my shaft from its holster.

Zoe looked up at me through red eyes. "It kind of turns me on," she said to me as she smiled.

"I've watched some kind of... nasty shit on the internet..." Zoe started.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Experimenting And More Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds