• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 09

Kate and Jake Ch. 09

After mother and son's first BDSM session

Thanks to Tigersman for the time spent in editing...

Jake gripped his young mother tight with one arm under her bottom and the other around her waist, until his ejaculation stopped spurting, and his dick stopped throbbing. She still had her arms extended above her head, restrained by the silk ropes which attached her padded wrist cuffs to the ceiling beam, but he had stepped forward so that she leant into him as she hung from her wrists and sat on his hips with her legs interlocked behind his waist, still impaled from below with his erect cock. Her body still twitched from time to time as she rested her chin on his shoulder and rubbed her cheek against his. He wanted to cut her down, but that would mean putting her feet on the floor and letting her go so he could release the ropes from her cuffs. He was not at all confident she would be able to stand up at the moment, so he hugged her tight to him instead. He gently rocked her body, kissed her cheek and neck, and enjoyed the feel of being inside her in this period of the afterglow.

She eventually whispered in his ear, "My darling boy... that was the best BDSM session I have ever had, and possibly the best sex I have ever had. If I have had better sex, then it's also been with you, my wonderful son, my now grown up young man."

"It was fabulous for me too, Mum," he said. "You looked so stunning when you came back in your sexy lingerie. At the risk of sounding crude, you looked so sexy that I just wanted to fuck you, and when I did it was one of the best experiences I've ever had - the slow, gentle, fuck we had last night, when you were half asleep, was pretty special too, but every time with you has been a mind-blowing experience for me. All that BDSM stuff turned me on too, and if you still want to explore it together, then I'm definitely up for that."

"You make me so happy, Jake; happier than I've been with any man before."

"If I put you down, do you think you can stand for a moment?" he asked.

"I think I can now," she said, and he gently lowered her feet to the ground.

Now she was in her original posture again, standing tall with her arms stretched skywards, but stark naked this time, save the black stockings. He thought how beautiful she looked. He was tempted to walk around her again as he did in the beginning, looking, touching, caressing, but she was exhausted. Instead, he quickly unfastened her wrist-cuffs, left them swinging on the ends of their ropes, and scooped her up in his arms. He walked over to the couch and gently deposited her on its soft cushions so she was lying down, and then covered her with a crocheted rug from another chair. He lay down next to her and slipped his half naked body under the cover so they could snuggle in the spoon position, with her bottom in his lap, and gently kissed her neck and shoulders as she wriggled into him for closer contact.

"I never knew being with a woman could be this wonderful," he said, "or that I would ever have this sort of relationship with my mother. Being frank and honest, as we promised each other we would be, I've been in lust with you since puberty. While it was just a fantasy, which I thought would never come true, I thought that if by some remarkable circumstance it did one day, then it would be fantastic but essentially just a thrill. That's why I didn't let myself entertain those incestuous, lustful thoughts for long when they came into my mind, because I love you too much as my mum, and have too much respect for you, to reduce you to being just one of my conquests - just another root. But now we have added this wonderful new dimension to our life-long love for each other, I'm over the moon in love with you, and looking forward to us being like we are forever: mother and son; lovers; best friends; confidants; supporters; and play mates."

"I feel the same way," she said as she wriggled her bottom even harder against him and his now stiffening manhood.

"Sorry," he said with a chuckle.

"Sorry for what?" she asked with a slight giggle, knowing the gist of what he was about to say.

"You said last night, you don't like my cock prodding you in the back," he replied.

"Why don't you put it inside where it belongs while we snuggle and talk?" she asked. "I'm not being a little sex-pot, as you described me earlier on, and we don't have to do anything, but it would be warm and nice, and I love being connected to you in that way."

"As long as I'm not over doing it with you," he replied. "We've done it three time this morning and I don't want to wear out my welcome."

"Don't worry, Jake. I'm not tender and I can assure you I am so well lubricated with our love juices that there won't be a problem... but what about you? You said last night, after our day of passion, you were feeling a bit of ball strain. I'm the one who should be worrying about her son, not the other way round."

"Don't worry about me," he said as he slipped it in. "That feels s-o-o-o good - and, as you say, we can just talk. We don't have to do anything just because I'm a randy eighteen year old who just happens to have his erect cock deep inside the sexiest mother in the world."

"Jake, I love you so much, and it does feel nice, doesn't it. We should do this more often when we're talking. Oh, and Jake, there is something I want to say - as for being a randy eighteen year old, you are not that at all. Since we got started on your sex education lessons yesterday morning, you've been the most considerate lover I've ever had. You've not pressured me into sex at all, and I knew if at any time I had said enough, you would have respected my wishes and backed off immediately. It was me who couldn't get enough of you, and you accommodated me so wonderfully well. I hope I haven't worn you out or given you what you call ball strain?"

He chuckled and said, "No, Mum, the last twenty-four hours have been the best in my life, so it seems we are both one hundred percent in this together."

"It's lovely, isn't it," she said, with a wriggle of her cute little bottom, which stiffened his erection and made his balls inflate. As he ever so slightly moved inside her, she went on to say, "Hey, Jake. I'm so thrilled to hear you tell me how much you love me, but I sincerely hope this new relationship of ours won't mess with your mind and make it hard for you to relate to girls around your own age."

"Don't worry about it, Mum - it won't. The only difference it will make to me is that I won't be tempted to neglect my studies to pursue some inappropriate liaison just for sex. Never fear, when the right young lady comes along, you'll be the first to know about it. Now it's my turn to say that I hope having an eighteen year old son to play with whenever you feel like it, one who loves you to distraction, won't affect your ability to date and relate to men around your own age."

"It won't, and like you, our relationship will save me the heartaches and guilt trips arising from inappropriate dates with less than perfect men, just so I can get a bit of sexual release from time to time. That's a wonderful thing about incest, isn't it - not having to go out for hamburger when we can enjoy steak at home, as Paul Newman said. We can get everything we need at home until Mr Right and Miss Perfect come along for us."

"...and, for a lot longer than that, I hope," he added, as he gave her another gratuitous nudge with his penis. "In case you're wondering, no matter how much I am in love with Miss Perfect, as far as I'm concerned, nothing will come between my mother and me."

"I'm glad you said that," she said, "because I feel exactly the same way. That's another marvellous thing about incest. No one would ever be suspicious or think it strange if a boy wants to visit his mum, or if she wants to see him. Even if we had to go away for a few days for some reason, no one would think anything of it, and if it came to light that we had shared a hotel room, we could simply say we were economising on accommodation costs, and no one would question it, or even be suspicious. I'm sure I'd have no feelings of guilt, or consider it a breach of fidelity to our new partners, would you?"

"Absolutely not," he replied. "When a guy takes a wife, he assumes he will be sharing her to some degree with her family, and the wife assumes the same thing of him. It would be prudent, however, not to let them know to what extent we share," he said with a chuckle and another gentle thrust.

"I'm so happy that we are on the same page," she said as she took his hand off her breast and placed it on her womanhood.

"Me too," he said as he started massaging her clitoris and began to slide in and out of her in a more definite way, "but then, as you pointed out, we share a gene pool so it is not remarkable that mother and son think alike. Oh, that is so incredibly sexy!"

"What?" she queried, thinking that something other than the fact that he was fucking her must have prompted his remark.

"When I moved my fingers down your slit I felt my cock shaft sliding backwards and forwards in you," he said as he place a finger either side of his reciprocating piston and rubbed her clitoris with the heel of his hand. He could also tweak her labia with his fingers in this position.

"Oh," is all she said in reply, but became acutely aware of his new technique and found it incredibly arousing. Her clitoris was getting a good massage; his fingers were sliding over her labia and compressing them; and his very engorged cock was not only stretching her vagina as it slid in and out, but was also massaging her G-spot in a most delicious way. Mentally visualising what was going on down below, and feeling the physical sensations that go with it, rapidly escalated her arousal level.

Meanwhile, he was enjoying the amazing feeling of slowly thrusting into her warm, tight slippery love tunnel, and to this physical stimulation was added the mental image of his rigid cock shaft sliding between his fingers - proof positive that he was really and truly fucking his beloved mother.

They both started to show signs of imminent orgasm. She had her eyes closed; grimacing and gritting her teeth; moving her head in a random way; pressing her bottom hard into him; holding onto his arm with one white knuckled fist; and uttering random sounds and unintelligible words. He hugged her tight, squeezing a breast with one hand while frigging her with the other; now thrusting harder and faster; grimacing and grunting. Then they came! - simultaneously, and dramatically!

They clutched each other and held on hard as the climactic heat of their coupling welded them together as one: body, mind, and soul. After what seemed like a very long time, indeed, Jake stirred and said:

"Mum, no more talking, no more worrying about the future; we are so right for each other, and you are my lover forever, no matter how things work out with others."

"As it should be," she replied.

----- oOo -----

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds