• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bottoms and Buttered Buns

Bottoms and Buttered Buns

1234

Kelly's ass was certainly tempting, but I had already committed myself to fucking Shannon next, not to mention that I needed to rest my cock for a little bit. After fucking Sally, Kelly, and Belle that morning, my dick was a little sore, if still semi-hard. Even so, I wanted Kelly's ass fucked...she was perfectly positioned for it and properly lubed as well. My solution was simple: a pinch-hitter, this time around. I tapped Lowell on the shoulder.

"Alright, buddy. Let's have you bugger Kelly for me. I would do it, but my dick needs a rest and Shannon gets the next turn, plus I just got done screwing Kelly's twat. The butter has her nice and lubed, too, doesn't it?" I instructed the eldest male Bottom, while setting up the camcorder that I saw in the kitchen.

"Oh, God, yes!" Lowell answered, especially as Mary guided his cock into Kelly's asshole with a wink for both of us.

"Good job, Mary. For you, let's have Martin, shall we? Martin, bend Mary over the kitchen counter and fuck her ass good. Mark, you get Sally. Do her on all fours on the floor. I want to see each of you ladies leaking cum from either of your holes. Belle, you don't get out of this, either. Strap on a dildo with thigh harness and slide into Martin's ass as he fucks Mary. Yes, that's good. I want to see a train here. Shannon, sit on my lap while we watch this," I told the oldest Bottom girl as the petite youngest one settled onto my lap.

"Certainly, Master. Martin, just relax and let it happen. Focus on ramming Mary's sweet pussy while I ramrod your rear," Belle giggled a little as she eased into her brother's sphincter and pushed him deeper inside Mary's cunt.

Martin grunted a little, but he soon thrust himself back into the work of screwing Mary. She met him with one stroke after the next, her hips affected by her growing lust, even as Martin enjoyed and reveled in the situation of being taken by Belle while he slammed Mary. He was sandwiched between his sister and his future sister-in-law, and he showed every sign of loving it. It was a truly thrilling scene and one that made my blood temperature rise as I watched them.

Then again, seeing Mark use my fiancée Sally was a genuine thrill as well, as he thoroughly plowed her cunt in front of me. I could hear Sally's moans as she welcomed him further inside her body, letting him penetrate into her pussy. He groaned audibly as he probed harder and deeper, pulling her hair as he pounded her sweet twat. He didn't seem to mind my sloppy seconds, either. She began cussing so loud that half the neighborhood must have heard her, but that turned out to be nothing new to them. The Bottom family already had quite the reputation as the slutty bunch, not that it seemed to bother the locals any more than it worried me. I think that many of them secretly enjoyed the idea that there was a whole family that they could proposition for sex and have a decent chance of getting laid instead of rejected.

Meanwhile, Kelly definitely seemed to get more excited by the sodomy that she experienced at Lowell's hands...or rather, his cock. She pushed back toward him in rapid strokes now, begging for him to ravage her ass...craving even more of his dick in her butt. He found it ever harder to hold back, I could tell, from the concentration on his face, and finally, just as Kelly screamed her release, he exploded in her bowels. From the smile that Kelly flashed me, it was obvious that she reveled in being taken so totally by her sexy cousin. I could also see that she wanted me and the others to bugger her as well very soon.

When he pulled out, I gestured for Belle to pull out of Martin and slip it into Kelly, prompting a second consecutive orgasm almost immediately, followed by a couple of smaller climaxes that all appeared to be caused by the notion of taking a strap-on dildo that had just been in her cousin's butt up her own. Belle, for her part, began moaning with pleasure as well, indicating her orgasm was not far off, either. I think that she got off on the idea of using the same dildo on two different people at once. It wasn't very long before they both came loudly, cussing and screaming, which resulted in Martin flooding Mary's pussy balls deep with his seed. Mark then shot out several ropes of his cum within Sally, leaving a nice, sticky mess to leak from her in addition to my own.

At this point, I was more than ready to fuck again. While Shannon sat on my lap, I slid my fingers into her twat to prepare her, only to find her very wet indeed. I moved her slightly and she took the hint, easing her pussy onto my cock, taking me far inside her delectable cunt to welcome me there. With Shannon now impaled on my dick, I let her bounce up and down on me, to her obvious delight. She rode me reverse cowgirl, while I slipped a finger into her ass for good measure, and her reaction to that was outstanding. She whimpered and begged for more, as my left hand fondled her clit from behind. Pretty soon, Shannon began moaning and squealing, as she continued to ride my cock and take it balls deep inside her lovely twat.

"Oh, God, Master...is there any way that you can agree to fuck me every day for the rest of my life? In at least one of my holes...please!" Shannon pleaded lustfully with me.

"You enjoy it that much, do you? Very well, then. I'll do my best not to neglect you and the others. I can make no promises, however. I'm no Superman, you know," I pointed out, as her smooth, creamy pussy milked my cock and balls, causing my cum to shoot out toward her cervix.

"How about a bit more of that breakfast, huh? I burned some real calories here and I suspect the rest of you need a second helping, too, after the fucking that you just had. If I have my way, and I will, there's a lot more fucking to do, all damn day long, so we need all of the calories that we can take," I smiled toothily.

"Yes, Sir!" Belle laughed, beginning to heat up the leftovers in the microwave.

"Did I just die and wake up in Heaven? A whole day of nothing but sex and food? Sign me up!" Martin chuckled for his part.

"Yes, well, I think that we were all hoping for that today. The moving can wait," I winked at him, "now clean up my mess from Shannon's twat...orally."

Martin licked his lips and really started going to town on his younger sister, devouring the cream pie that I left behind for him. She began to moan and whimper all over again, as her brother's mouth pleasured her, especially after he slipped a finger into her butt. Clearly, he didn't mind the taste of my seed, but that was hardly a shock, since he had sucked my dick before. I realized that this would be very good practice for him, given that I would be fucking his fiancée, Kelly, on a fairly frequent basis. Then again, he would get plenty of chances to fuck his sisters, including my fiancée, Sally, more than regularly. It wasn't a competition. We would all win in this arrangement.

"Mark, go down on Mary and clean up her pussy, too. Lowell, do the same to Sally. Belle, in between heating up dishes, lick Kelly's pussy and ass clean," I instructed the others, getting a kick out of the cream pies my Bottoms were eagerly lapping up.

The sight of all this oral sex kept me from going totally soft yet, but I still needed some food in my system and when it was ready, I initiated the gluttonous feast by chowing down on the breakfast like it was going out of style. The others quickly followed suit, chasing the taste of cum in some cases with orange juice to cleanse the palate. When we were nice and stuffed, with the dishes and table cleared, I got up, turned off the camcorder, and walked over (while carrying the camcorder) to the living room to turn on their TV. That was the signal for some down time for now, but everyone knew what would come soon enough.

"Okay, I'm going to sit on the loveseat with Sally next to me and Shannon on my lap. That's the most fitting set-up, I think, as Sally is my fiancée, but Shannon is almost like a little sister or niece to me...well, one that is old enough to fuck, if barely. Lowell, sit in the middle of the sofa. Mary, sit to his right on the sofa. Mark, sit to his left. Martin, sit in the armchair. Belle, sit on Martin's lap. Kelly, lie across all three laps on the sofa," I laughed as I watched them comply.

Seizing the remote, I turned on the TV and we began to watch a NASCAR race until it was done, which frankly took a whole hour. Then again, I used the time wisely, caressing Shannon's buns with my right hand while my left hand played with Sally's clit. When that was done, I changed the channel to the adult networks and started watching the porn, which as soft-core was normally dull, but in our present mood, it helped things push ahead for us. It was a nice, lazy Sunday afternoon for sure by then, but hardly how most of my neighbors spent their Sundays, except for the NASCAR, I think.

Yet underneath the façade, as I expected, Belle was teasing Martin like crazy by rubbing her tush against his dick. She couldn't help it. The urge to tease her brother was just too strong. We were all still very naked, of course, and that didn't help us resist any urges. Kelly, for her part, busied herself by stroking Mark's cock with her hands while pressing her tits against Lowell's dick and brushing Mary's thighs with her juicy, dripping cunt. My own cock was more than ready by now, and I decided that it was high time to do justice by sweet Sally.

"Shannon, stand up for a bit. Sally, bend over the loveseat. I'm going to fuck you good, from behind. Belle, set up the camcorder. I want to capture this for a home movie. Don't worry, the day is far from over and you ladies will get more than your fair share of turns at our dicks," I informed my future bride, much to her delight, given the thrilled look on her pretty face.

Shannon helped ease my cock into her sister's pussy, of course, so I was naturally ready to reward her as well. The only question was the nature of the reward. I didn't take long to decide that, spreading Sally's cheeks and pointing to her crack as I licked my chops and winked at Shannon. She took the hint and grabbed her chance to rim her sexy sister, clearly loving the act as much as I hoped that she would. I continued to ravage Sally's depths with a fury that she evidently yearned for as she pushed back at me with enthusiastic strokes and moved those delightfully feminine hips of hers in cooperation with me. It was obvious that Sally wanted me as far inside her cunt as I could go, and I certainly explored her as far as possible. She later told me that while I wasn't longer than the others, my girth more than made up for it, as I touched her G-spot, which none of the others had achieved yet. The screams of absolute ecstasy and greedy hip movements, not to mention her soaking twat, more than reinforced her claim, from what I could tell.

The silky softness of Sally's pussy definitely kept me busy, while the others watched us with fascination, apparently taking their cues from me at the moment. That was when a knock at the door interrupted their voyeuristic pleasure, but not my exhibition, as I continued plundering Sally's luscious cunt. I admired the freckles on her buns as I kept ramming her, truly enjoying myself and my new life without any shame. I certainly wouldn't stop on the neighbors' account. If they envied me my fun...well, they could always join in.

Lowell answered the door to find Carver Watson, a relatively new neighbor from Atlanta, who had made his money as an attorney and wanted a nicer community to escape the noise and hustle of urban life. His jaws seemed to drop as he watched a bunch of naked small town folk engaged in some sort of wild sexual frolic with strong incestuous overtones. He began to stammer, unusual for him, as he was normally a fairly articulate guy, or so we learned later. Right then, I don't believe that he would have recalled his middle name.

"Oh,...hi. Carver Watson here. Sorry, my front door locks seemed a bit jammed and I heard that one of you is a locksmith. Is that right...neighbors?" he stuttered, while his cock grew in size.

"That would be me. Lowell Bottom. Sorry about the rudeness of not introducing myself and my family sooner...we've recently been going through a mourning period, which just ended...and well, ...the rest of it's kind of embarrassing," Lowell himself stuttered, just as the whole reality of being watched by someone new pushed Sally and me into overdrive and we both came with abandon.

"Meaning that you knew that I'm black and you haven't dealt with a lot of us brothers. Well, at least you have the decency to be ashamed of that. Trust me, I'm no gangsta. I'm a lawyer, which some hate even more," Carver broke the ice and his own nerves with some cynical humor and understanding.

"Well, Lowell, don't just stand there and raise our electric bill. Let the guy in and suck his cock. Judging from how erect you are, I can tell that you want to make amends on your knees," I ordered the man.

Lowell instantly closed the door behind them, dropped to his knees, and unzipped Carver's pants, freeing his impressive dick. Carver hardly resisted, making me wonder if I had picked up on something about the man's sexual preferences by accident. Before we knew it, Martin was right next to Lowell, sucking like crazy on the man's rod. Carver now grabbed both of their heads and kept them very busy, controlling the pace as he switched back and from Lowell to Martin, Martin to Lowell. Mark looked at me and I nodded, so he grabbed some lube and walked toward Carver, pointing to his cock.

"Yes, fuck Carver up the ass. You want that, don't you, Carver?" I encouraged Mark and Carver both.

"God, yes, but I also want to fuck Lowell's ass right now," he admitted.

"Alright, then. Lowell, bend over. Martin, lube his butt and Carver's big dick. Make sure that Lowell is more than ready to take it up the tush. Watson, I guess you get to be the meat in the sandwich, don't you?" I taunted them.

"God, yes! I want this bad!" Carver began groaning as Mark started really giving it to him and he did the same to Lowell. It was apparent that what Lowell had really feared about black men was also what he desired: a big cock. Of course, given how false stereotypes could be at times, I noted that Lowell should prepare himself for disappointment now and then.

"Alright, Martin, I want you to shove your cock in Lowell's mouth. That's right. Let your brother suck your dick. I want a proper gay sex orgy here, at least for now," I grinned at the Bottom brothers.

Right then, I felt a pair of soft lips on my own cock, and sure enough, it was Kelly, who seemed eager for a taste of Sally's fluids. It wasn't much longer before my cheeks were spread and a nice, wet tongue slid between them, rimming me with undisguised relish. When another mouth enveloped my balls, I knew that I wouldn't have a chance to get soft anytime soon. These girls were determined to use me and serve me until we were all exhausted. Everyone in the living room was hot and bothered, while the blinds were now very open (whose lovely idea was that), so anyone who wished to look in and watch the action could do so.

I wasn't done yet, however, with directing the film, as it were. I decided that this was just the warm-up, this nice bit of manly lust. Since there were so many lovelies here to be used, it was time to shake things up again. There was plenty of time for men to cum in each other's holes, wasn't there? It was time to include some ladies in the festivities.

"Okay, Mary, strap on that dildo, hon. There you go. Good girl. Now, Mark, cum in Carver's ass, pull out, and clean up your dick. This should add some extra lube for the next act of sodomy. Mary, ease into Carver's butt while he continues to bugger your fiancé. Yes, that's very good. Give it to him, deep strokes. Very good work. Now, speed up a bit and really shove it far inside him. Start pressing against his prostate, invading his depths. Carver, don't stop on her account. Give it to Lowell nice and hard while his lady ravages your bowels. That's a very sexy train indeed. Martin, cum down his throat and then pull out of his mouth for now. Let him groan and moan as Carver sodomizes him and Mary does the same to Carver," I told the group with complete satisfaction right then, loving the sight of Mark's spunk as it leaked from Carver's booty before Mary plundered it, not to mention Lowell's face as he gulped down Martin's seed.

Several more minutes later, while we watched and filmed this anal train, Carver finally emptied his balls into Lowell's bottom and began to soften, which made it possible for his dick to slip out of Lowell's stretched sphincter. Mary looked to me for the signal to withdraw and I nodded. She eased her strap-on out of Carver's used bunghole as each of them stood on their feet again and recovered their posture. It was a good thing that neither of the men involved had virgin asses, because they might have had a much rougher time of it, given the vigor with which Mary had plowed Carver and he in turn had penetrated Lowell. Belle giggled as she zoomed in on the sight of Lowell's gaping asshole, which leaked Carver's cum as it oozed down her brother's thighs. She gave Mary the thumbs-up sign and they high-fived each other as well.

"Mary, take a wet washrag and clean Carver's cock with it. Same with that dildo. It needs some cleaning, Shannon. Let's get this equipment ready for the next festivities, so to speak. That's good. Now, every man here needs to recover a little, except Lowell, of course. So, Lowell, I want you to fuck Sally's creamy pussy, take my sloppy seconds. Good thing that she's very lubricated and ready, aren't you, Sally?" I encouraged this act of incestuous delight for our present and future pleasure.

Lowell didn't have to be told twice to ramrod his sister and he wasn't gentle, given his mood right then. He had just been taken roughly himself, after all, by Carver and Martin. Then again, Sally's face showed absolute bliss as she felt her elder brother slam her sore pussy with his stiff cock, which by now leaked more than a little precum. Belle made sure to show the best strokes as Lowell moved in and out of their sister's twat. She seemed to adore the idea that she now had two men's cocks in her cunt back to back...one of them her fiancé, the other her sibling. When Kelly started playing with Sally's tits and even sucking on them, Sally lost her self-control and started jerking as well as moaning, her hips moving with incredible energy as she experienced this double stimulation.

"Martin, rim Sally's butt while your brother takes her pussy. Yes, that's right. Eat her ass. I want her unable to hold back much longer at all. I want to capture the moment that she loses all restraint, thanks to your tongue, Kelly's lips, and Lowell's dick," I instructed the younger Bottom male.

Sally indeed couldn't help herself once Martin added his oral favors to the equation, licking his way along her crack. He even nibbled a little on her buns now and then, which was the final straw. Something about the experience of Martin's teeth, even playfully, on Sally's buttocks made her scream aloud and change color slightly before she came on Lowell's dick. He responded to the feeling of his sister's juices on his cock by shooting out his seed into her cunt. Kelly briefly stuck her tongue inside Sally's mouth as she realized that her sister had just been fucked twice now and clearly embraced her slutty nature, something that Kelly adored about her.

"Okay, a break for now. Let's all rest up a bit. Watch some TV. Chit chat. Get to know our neighbor better. He's going to be part of our sex lives from now on, after all. First of all, I see that you have a wedding band, Carver. Does your wife know that you're bi?" I demanded.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bottoms and Buttered Buns

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds