• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • No Turning Back Ch. 02: Peter and Sam

No Turning Back Ch. 02: Peter and Sam

12

Peter and Samantha

"How was your weekend?" Samantha asked, coming into the kitchen. She was wearing a light summer skirt and a lacy blouse, her black hair pulled back from her green eyes. "I never got the chance to ask last night or this morning."

"It was fine," Peter answered; non-committal. He wasn't sure how he was going to tell her about his experiences with Eric. They had an open, comfortable relationship, but their promise to each other was it all had to be open and honest. He'd now broken that promise, albeit in an unplanned manner.

"Details, buster; none of this 'fine' crap. Did Jessica have a good time with the two of you?"

"She wasn't there either. It ended up just being the two of us."

"Oooh, boy's only. No women to entertain you." She teased moving her lithe body up close to his so she could wrap her arms around him. "You must have suffered terribly." She reached around to embrace him, her hands on his chest. It didn't take long for her to feel something respond in his poise. "Yup, terribly indeed."

Peter tried to pry himself away playfully. "None of that now, I'm making supper."

But Samantha didn't relent. She started kissing him on the neck, making him lose focus, compelling him to put down the knife he was holding. Relenting, he turned to her, his strong arms pulled her in closer, his mouth greeting hers. They kissed lingeringly until the sizzle on the pan forced Peter to pay attention to his cooking. As he moved to stir, Samantha followed, continuing to caress and tease his neck with her lips. One hand brushed its way down to his crotch, making him squirm. The other massaged his firm chest through his thin, athletic shirt, occasionally pinching his nipples. She could feel the muscles in his body respond to her teases.

"I'm gonna burn the onions," he protested weakly. But as her hand gripped him harder, he turned the heat off to drag her over to the bare kitchen table. With a flex of his powerful legs, he lifted her easily up, so her ass was at the edge, giving him access to her panties. He pushed himself in between her legs, and kissed her deeply. She pulled her legs up and around him, bringing him in even closer, feeling his erection through his pants against her crotch.

Before long her blouse was up over her head and his mouth was on her nipples, making her moan and clutch at his brown hair, holding him tight against her chest. She reached for him, unbuckling his pants to get her hand on him more easily, feeling him grow hard against her palm. He moved down to pull her panties off and put his mouth on her pussy to taste her exquisite juices. He could see the light of the kitchen glisten on her moist, pink labia.

When he couldn't wait any longer, he stood up and put the head of his cock against her lips, rubbing it along her sensitive skin, teasing her. Samantha grabbed at his ass and pulled him into her with a deep sigh of pleasure feeling him fill her with his hard cock. Peter pushed himself into her with her movement, until he was fully inside her.

"Your pussy feels so good," he said as her wet heat enveloped him. An intrusive memory of Greg's ass, much tighter than Samantha's pussy, speared into his mind, briefly distracting him from his woman's perfect wet fit. Samantha's hand on his ass was making him recall that weekend with a deep sense of lust, though, and he silently wished she'd move her fingers in toward the crack of his ass.

Happily his subtle motions gave her the hint and her hand drifted inward until it was resting against his coccyx. Just that small presence, the hint of something more drove him wild and in a moment of bravery, he reached back to press her hand a bit lower.

Samantha looked at him with an unspoken question as he moved in her. He nodded, wanting to take this first step with his woman. So she reached further and pressed a tentative finger into his ass. Peter moaned his encouragement so she spat on her hand and she dug it in deeper, until she was in past the second knuckle. He thrust himself back into her hand as he fucked her and his added vigour stimulated her even more until she came, moaning, jamming her finger deep in him.

"Oh god," he gasped before putting his mouth back on her tits, sucking her nipples hungrily.

"You like that, do you?" Samantha asked with husky voice, thrusting her finger in and out of his ass as her man moved in her.

"Mmm, yes," Peter answered honestly, far enough in the moment to go past his fears of what that answer might imply. Her finger, now pressed in against his prostate, was enough to make Peter grab at her ass and pull himself completely in her, blasting his cum into her pussy. He stood for a moment, panting after his hard orgasm, feeling himself in her and her in him.

"Mmm, nice way to start dinner," she purred into his ear as they reluctantly withdrew from each other. As they cleaned up, Samantha occasionally gave Peter a queer, questioning look. But he pretended to not notice.

After a dinner filled with easy conversation that didn't include the fact that Peter liked ass play, they cleaned the dishes. When Peter bent over to put a pot away, Samantha came up behind him and gave his butt a gentle slap.

"You do have a hot ass, buster. If I was a gay man I'd wanna have a go at you," she complimented.

"That's assuming I'd be a bottom," Peter said, standing up to kiss her deeply.

"You'd be MY bottom for sure," Samantha answered grabbing at his cheeks and pulling him in close to bite on his ear. "I'd make sure you begged for my cock."

Peter grinned at his dirty-minded woman. "You with a cock; sounds like a very dangerous combination."

"I could get one, you know," she suggested. "A girlfriend of mine told me of something she and her partner bought recently. It's some sort of dildo, but not really. Supposedly it stimulates both women at the same time."

"Oh really? Is this something you'd want to give a try?" Peter asked, carefully keeping his voice casual.

"Well, it kinda sounds like fun," she said tentatively. "I'm guessing you're up for it;" not a question.

"Well, it did feel good," Peter tried to be nonchalant in his response, but inside was churning with the implications of what they were considering. "Do you know where she got it?"

"I don't know. Let me ask," Samantha said, reaching for her phone with a mischievous smile. Her fingers flew across the screen as she texted her friend about their toy.

Peter registered with a bit of a sick feeling the fact that Samantha's friend knew Samantha was with a man and there could only be one reason for getting some sort of two-person dildo. He looked with some alarm at Samantha's giggles as her fingers tapped a silent conversation with her friend. His consternation wasn't enough, however, to deter his cock from starting to throb in anticipation.

"What?" he asked, a bit defensively when she looked at him with amusement.

Samantha looked at him with a wicked smirk, holding the phone up to her chest, keeping the screen hidden from him under her pert breasts.

"Nothing you need to read mister; just that you're in luck. They bought it in town." She read the next ping with another bit of laughter and looked at her anxious fiancée. "Oh ho! Apparently it comes with a smaller attachment for the ass. Becky says she loves it."

Peter stood mouth agape at hearing such details.

"You're friend actually told you that?"

Samantha stalked across the room to stand in front of her man, a very evil grin on her face. She noticed the slight bulge in Peter's pants, evidence of his arousal thinking of being pleasured anally by his woman.

"She did," came her sardonic answer. Samantha then stared pointedly at his groin with a smirk. "Hmm, you seem interested, babe; for me to have a cock that I can shove up your tight butt." She turned him around, grabbed at his hips and thrust her pelvis up against his hard ass cheeks.

He heard her voice, deep and throaty in his ear. "Becky says she comes really hard using it. I like this idea of coming while fucking your ass."

By now Peter had a raging hard-on again. He had no idea what the device really entailed, but was nonetheless completely taken with the idea of his woman pumping a dildo in and out of his ass, pleasuring him in much the same way Greg did on their extraordinary weekend together; especially if fucking him gave her pleasure. He felt Samantha grab at his hard butt and a tongue snake into his ear.

"Let's go now lover. I can't wait to slide into your butt," she whispered, filling Peter with white hot thoughts of pushing their lovemaking into this new dimension. Her presence behind him vanished like a wraith as she turned quickly and left the kitchen with a feline grace, leaving him to follow in bemused astonishment at his fiancée's sudden, predatory attitude.

An hour later they were in the adult store, their senses assaulted by the plethora of images, toys and possibilities. On one wall was a selection of lingerie, another wall was a montage of DVD covers showing images of hot men and women in every conceivable sex act, but it was the third wall that was the focus of their attention; the toys, shelves and shelves of dildos, restraints, masks, and other various BDSM devices.

Peter was torn between his excitement and a bit of trepidation at what the others in the store might think. He did a bit of self-examination as he wandered up and down the wall, looking at all the merchandise. He was a mature adult with his woman in a store that catered to adult sexual fun, so why the nervousness? Should he think anyone even cared what they looked at? Trying to be subtle, he looked around at the other customers, which were few; just another couple at the counter talking to the young pair of women staff, oblivious to him and Samantha.

It didn't take long to find the device they were looking for. Its box had a picture of a lovely woman reclining on a divan of some sort, all very tasteful. The back of the box showed a rather provocative picture of a different woman strutting her naked body into a bedroom with a large plastic cock jutting from her crotch. There were no straps or harnesses to be seen anywhere on her smooth skin.

Samantha was over by the lubricants, looking at the choices, and being approached by one of the clerks. Peter, lost in an imaginary world of cock-brandishing women, wasn't paying attention to them as he tried to casually pick up the box and bring it over to his woman.

"That's our best one," the clerk approved, smiling at Peter without any sense of amusement or innuendo.

"I heard good things about it," Samantha said without hesitation. Peter was only mildly disappointed that she didn't show any signs of shyness for at least his sake. "Can you recommend a good lubricant for it?"

The young woman pointed out several options for them to look at. Not sure of which ones would be good, Samantha opted to buy three different types to try. They paid for their goodies and left, carrying them all in that notorious, opaque black shopping bag. Once they got into the car, Peter breathed a sigh of relief that the whole process had been very painless, that the sleazy sex-shop was a thing of the past. Like everything else in their society, sex had been corporately sterilized. Samantha, on the other hand, excited at this new toy opened the bag and looked at the box, turning it over in her hands to admire the beautiful, cocky woman.

When they got home both were excited to try out their new toy, but didn't really know much about it at all. So they decided to check the internet; blogs, how-to's, the company website itself, and of course, porn. Peter, being the guy, was keen on seeing the porn videos of various women using them on their men. So he poured them some wine, brought out some nice cheeses and crackers and the two of them sampled what was out there on the internet. They reclined on the bed with the laptop at their feet.

It wasn't long before Peter had a massive erection, which Samantha noted and started to fondle. She stroked her man, first through his pants before opening his belt and zipper to slide her hand into his underwear to feel the hot flesh of his hard cock in the palm of her hand. Peter reached over and started to return the favour, gently stroking Samantha's crotch until she too, was aroused enough to want to shed her pants, which she did. Peter also divested himself of his clothes.

Samantha leaned over and kissed the head of Peter's cock, circling it with her tongue, fingers caressing his balls. Each time she moved her hand, it drifted closer to his anus until her fingers were touching his asshole and her mouth was fully around the head of his dick. She stopped to put some lube on her hand before going back to sucking Peter's cock, deeper now, both mouth and fingers. It was much easier to get her fingers in his ass with the lube, almost suspiciously easy, but she put that thought aside for the moment.

Peter didn't want to come in her mouth, so he rolled her onto her back to eat her out until she was wet and softly humping her pussy against his mouth. When they thought she was ready, they inserted the 'giver's' end into her pussy and attached the anal toy. Samantha stood up, her dildo jutting out of her pussy like a cock. She strutted a bit in front of Peter to get the feel of the weight and flexibility of the fake dick; an image of feminine power and sexuality that made Peter's knees go weak. He couldn't take his eyes off her lithe body, tits that nicely fit in the palm of his hand, not too big, not too small; toned, athletic legs that carried her along her daily runs. Her ass was shapely, with round hips that he loved to hold onto as they danced or made love. Her black hair tumbled over her shoulders and green eyes sparkled in horny amusement as she watched his transfixed face follow her every move. But it was the purple dildo that he was truly mesmerized by; and Samantha could see it in his face.

"Do you like my cock?" she asked, hands on her hips, which were thrust slightly forward in challenge.

He nodded wordlessly.

"Say it out loud," she commanded, starting to get into a role of greater dominance.

"You have a nice cock, yes," he answered with a dry mouth.

Samantha came up close to him, and reached out with a tender hand to stroke his cheek.

"That's good, mister," she acknowledged. "Because I think I want to see you take it in your mouth."

Peter's eyes went wide as the tender hand on his cheek suddenly gripped his chin and guided his mouth to the purple head that dangled menacingly near his lips.

"That's right, my man," she said in a low, almost purring voice. She then poked the end of the dildo right into Peter's surprised mouth. He didn't have the mental wherewithal to resist the intrusion, and the odd feel of the plastic dildo penetrating his mouth wasn't exactly what he'd expected. In contrast to his experience with Eric, the dildo was cool, almost cold. They'd have to do something about that he told himself. But Samantha wasn't giving him time to second guess anything, pushing her fake cock deeper into his mouth, and then pulling it out again.

"Oh yeah babe. Suck my cock, get it hard so I can stick it in your ass," she murmured, clearly getting into it far more than Peter had anticipated. He never saw this aspect of her personality and for a moment wondered what he'd gotten himself into when he felt her hand grip the back of his head to force him deeper onto her dong.

"Take it all in your mouth, squeeze your lips. Mmm, that feels good,"

Peter looked up at Samantha's face and to his surprise saw a look of real pleasure there. He stopped moving his head back and forth along the dildo to ask if that was the case.

"Yes,'" Samantha replied. "I actually feel a bit of something; a pressure inside that does feel good, so keep going."

Samantha's hands held the back of his head as she slid in and out of his mouth. After a while, she shuddered a bit as an especially intense wave of...something rolled through her body. She stopped to get a better sense of what was happening, looking at her man with a dildo partway between his lips.

"I think it's time I fucked you," she said thickly, pulling out, a sheen of sweat already covering her body. Her words brought a pulse of blood to Peter's cock, making it twitch in anticipation. While titillated at the fact that Samantha felt something, and certainly loving the fact that she was getting into it, he didn't entirely relish the feel of the dildo in his mouth. It wasn't alive like Eric's cock was, didn't pulse, or swell. So he thankfully rolled away from her and let her get back on the bed with him.

"So how do you want me?" he asked.

"Let's face the screen, that way we can both watch as I stick my cock in your ass,"

"Like this?" Peter asked, getting up on all fours, with his ass pointed toward the pillows.

"Oh yes, that works. Stick that ass up in the air babe," she answered, getting up on her knees to position herself behind him. They did a search for a longer video, one that had a bit of promise to it. She started by caressing his butt with her hands, enjoying the feel of his hard muscular gluteal muscles against her pelvis. His skin was soft, with only a trace of hair. After a bit, she lubed up her finger and started to gently probe his rosebud. It went in easily, making him hum in pleasure. Soon she had a second finger, watching the tight flesh of his anus pucker around her knuckles as her fingers moved in and out of him. She saw that his cock was rock-hard, so clearly he was really enjoying it.

"Are you ready?" she asked. "Do you want my cock?"

"Yes, I want your cock," he replied in a quiet, almost tentative voice.

Samantha lubed up her dildo and pressed it against his asshole until she saw it pop past the ring and slide smoothly up his butt.

"Ohhh," was all she heard. Her dildo was smaller than a man's cock so it went in all the way, especially since Peter instinctively pushed back, swallowing the whole thing up his ass.

She started to pump in him, slowly at first, but then faster as his body rocked backward into her, until wham! Her orgasm came out of nowhere, stimulated by the incredible pressure on her G-spot. Taken by surprise, she nearly collapsed on his back with a cry.

"God, babe," Peter called out, pulling off quickly, not knowing what had happened. "Are you okay?"

Samantha didn't answer at first, still struck speechless by the impact of her climax.

"Did you come?" he asked incredulously? Laying supine on her side, Samantha could only nod weakly.

"Wow, that's incredible," Peter said. "Do you want to keep going?"

Samantha got back up on her knees, checked that the dildo was still inside her and nodded. So Peter re-positioned himself to feel the exquisite sense of being filled by his woman's cock, which invoked incredible sensations in his ass when she penetrated him again. With a sigh, he pushed himself back onto her dong, and rested himself on his elbows as his woman drilled his ass again.

"God this feels good," she said, thrusting her hips into the hard muscles of his cheeks, the slap of her skin on his filling the room. "Why didn't we do this sooner?" With each thrust into his tight ass, the resistance caused her end to push against the outer wall of her vagina, pulsing waves of pleasure outward through her pelvis. She watched the purple cock slide in and out of his flesh. It was one of the hottest things she'd seen in a long time. She gripped his hips harder and pumped herself in even deeper.

"I don't know," Peter answered, privately thinking how he had indeed explored anal pleasures both alone and with Eric. The thoughts of being with another person without Samantha knowing took away from the enjoyment of the moment, so he pushed that thought down deep but had trouble keeping his thoughts under control when the video (which they weren't really paying much attention to) switched to include male-male sex with the woman being involved with a strap-on. Watching the men fucking each other in the ass brought on that odd wild desire in him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • No Turning Back Ch. 02: Peter and Sam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds