• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Walking By

Walking By

Passing by my office this morning?

Really?

I wonder how observant the people in the offices around here really are?

If, as you're walking past my offices, caped and masked assailant were to leap on you from the side of the street where he had been skulking, unnoticed by you and quickly throw a sack over your head, and pin your hands behind your back, would they notice? Would they stand and watch as he quickly and expertly tied your hands behind your back with a cable tie he had already prepared? Would they sip their lattes and cappuccinos and fail to notice your assailant throwing your prone body over his shoulder, leaving your briefcase where it had fallen, the contents spilling across the pavement?

Would they notice the malevolent glint in his eye?

Would they pay any heed to your struggles to get free, the kicking of your body as the terror set in, the realisation that you were being abducted, the fear as to what would happen to you, the feeling of being completely defenceless as he makes off up the street, carrying you effortlessly and barely breaking perspiration?

I wonder, knowing you, when your pussy would start to dampen? I wonder when the sense of being powerless and at his mercy would start to turn you on? Would it be when, in the darkness of the hood, you hear doors open, and locks click closed? Would it be when he throws you down on a soft surface, probably a bed, moves your tied hands over your head and ties them to something round and cold and metallic attached to the wall? Would it be when you realise you're in a cage, created by him to control and dominate you?

Or would it be as he starts to remove your clothes, not gently, not roughly, but firmly and with purpose, a purpose that books no interference, no refusal, no opposition, no chance of demurring or refusing?

Would it be when you are lying there wearing only the cloth hood and your underwear, as he takes each of your ankles and secures them to the two corners of the bed? Would it be when you feel the cold steel of a blade caressing the inside of your thigh, making you involuntarily flinch as it moves up to your groin? Would a small moan escape your lips as he expertly slices yours underwear from side to side, easing the shredded fabric from your pussy?

Would it be when you are completely naked before him, tied so you cannot move, wearing only a hood and restraints, the cool air gently fanning your pussy?

Would it be when he suddenly stands up, all you can hear are noises of him disrobing, clothes being flung across the room?

Would it be when he straddles you, and grabs for your tits, mauling them, pinching, tweaking, playing solely for his pleasure, using your body to excite himself?

Would it be when you feel his cock growing along side of you, in the darkness it feels enormous, massive, unfathomably large?

Or would it be when a little moan, surprising even you, escapes your lips, knowing deep down what is going to happen to you, wondering whether you want it to, knowing you do but telling yourself you don't? How could you be soooooo turned on by a man you haven't seen or know? Is there someway you could know this man, the man who is making you so aroused, so horny, so disgusted at yourself that you're so turned on, does he know you, do you know him?

Is it as he continues to use you to pleasure him, but his hands are starting to wander, once moves down towards your now dripping pussy. Again you try to clench your legs shut, but you can't, he's tied you too tight, he knows how to tie knots, you are immobile, unable to resist, unable to stop him, and you know whats coming...

Leaning back, his hands are reaching your pussy, he grunts pleased when he sees how wet you are, the throb of pleasure as he grazes your clit makes your eyes squeeze tightly shut, you want this, you need this, it can't be bad can it?

Your desire is now paramount, you need cock, you need him inside you, you re desperate to be filled, to be owned, to be taken, and he knows, he obliged, in one swift move he's between your legs, and you can feel the head of his cock at your entrance, just touching, teasing, rubbing your lips, teasing your clit, driving you insane, how can you take any more of this, you can't, your orgasm is building, you're starting to lose rational thought, all you can dream of is being fucked, the most primal thing you know, the fact you know nothing of this man is now irrelevant, you need it, you have to have it, the darkness of your hood makes it ok, the shame of begging a stranger to fuck you is receding, you can only think of one thing, your hips buck upwards, you try and impale yourself on his cock, but he just laughs, holding back, teasing you, tormenting you, driving you wild, do you know that laugh? Something stirring at the bottom of your mind?

He pushes your pelvis back onto the bed with one hand, and with the other, starts to spank your clit with his cock, this seems very familiar to you, where have you had that before? A dim memory is struggling to get out, but your rational mind isn't working, only your desire, only your need, what is that thought? Who cares, FUCK ME your mind screams out to this man driving you wild...

And he hears you, he's completely in tune with your body, he can feel your arousal, he can feel your need, he's playing your body like a classically trained cellist makes her instrument sing like a bird, and your body is singing, how is he doing that? Lowering his body between your legs, he positions his cock and enters you, not gently but not too much force, he doesn't need to rape you, your body wants him too much, your body sighs a relieved moan as he fills you up to the brim in one fluid stroke, his balls now tight against your clenched ass, you can't last long at this rate, and still inside you, immobile, he reaches down with his thumb and strokes your clit, a gentle motion that sends fire through your body, only a mere 10 seconds, the long building orgasm finally explodes, and scream, vibrating around his still as yet unmoving cock, your body wracked with pleasure, you almost fainting from the endorphin overload.

And will he continue to leave you lying like this? Of course not, he begins to fuck you, steadily at first and then building up to an intensity and force that sets you off again, and then again, your orgasms coming thick and fast now as this marvellous cock takes your body, as you become his property, his vassal, his slave, rolling orgasms that destroy any rational thought you could have, so much so that you fail to notice he's untied your ankles, and with one fluid motion, he flips you over, your hips now lying on a pillow strategically positioned. In one easy stroke he's deep inside your pussy again, and this time he starts to fuck you roughly and hard, clearly taking his own pleasure, and you continue to cum, you know now you've found your position, and with one final enormous heave, he thrusts himself deep inside and you both cum in one earthshattering orgasm...

He collapses on your back, your body twitching uncontrollably, your sweat intermingling, both spent from your exertions.

After several minutes, when both your breathing have returned to normal, and you are breathing in time, I lean over to your still hooded ear, and whispers, "so my little one, ready for more?..."

Would those bystanders ever notice...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Walking By

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 455 milliseconds