• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Fangs of Barrhaven

The Fangs of Barrhaven

Walking through the Loblaw's located in Barrhaven, I smiled to myself as I got stared at by the legions of middle-aged White folks, and the few Asians and Latinos I saw among them. Barrhaven is arguably the City of Ottawa's most affluent suburb, and the locals tend to be more uppity and annoying than most. Apparently, they're not used to seeing tall, well-dressed young Black men casually shopping for groceries on a Sunday morning. Whatever.

The name is Ismail Berhanu, and I'm an Ethiopian Muslim brother living in the Canadian Capital. I just moved to Barrhaven from Vanier, the so-called hood, and so far, I'd like to think I am adjusting nicely. My former landlady, a Latin witch named Gladys Montero, kicked me out before the end of my lease because she caught me banging her 21-year-old, delightfully kinky son Pedro. The tall, skinny Latino dude works as a superintendent in the building where I lived, and we had lots of fun together when his wife Maria and his mother Gladys weren't around.

All good things come to an end, I guess. Pedro and I used to get out freak on quite often. The dude's wife Maria lives one floor above me and had no idea what her husband and I were up to. I guess that's why Pedro and I got careless, and then disaster struck. Gladys caught me with my dick up Pedro's ass and screamed like she saw the Devil himself. I had to get out of there quickly, pun intended. Some people just don't have a sense of humor, I swear. Oh, well. Time to move on.

School resumes in September, which is about a couple of weeks away. August went by pretty quickly. That's summer in Ottawa for you. I still owe Carleton University a little over half a grand, which I must pay in order to register for courses for the upcoming semester. This is to be my final year at the university, which I've been attending since September 2012. I want to graduate, get my business degree and get the hell out of Ottawa. In case you haven't guessed, I kind of hate this dismal little town and the bigoted, small-minded, passive-aggressive bozos who inhabit it.

I'm working as hard as I can at my job, taking long shifts and losing a lot of sleep. As a security guard, I do most of my business downtown, which is kind of far from the West End of Ottawa. Add to that the fact that I'm staying with my uncle Ibrahim Berhanu until I get myself a new place, and you can understand why my life is kind of stressful. I am not a freeloader and I am paying rent at my uncle's place, folks. Never let it be said that I don't handle my responsibilities.

Sometimes it feels like the whole world's against us brothers, man. Between my job, my home situation and other pressures, I feel like I am ready to explode. There's only so much even a very smart and capable man can do. I am trying to pay for school while not dropping dead of exhaustion from doing 12-hour shifts all week long with no day off in between. Not healthy, I know, but I've basically got no choice. Luckily, I met someone determined to take my mind off things.

The other day, I went to do an overnight shift in the South Keys Area, for some bank whose personnel feared someone might try to break in. The plan was for me to come in shortly before the bank closed, meet up with the employees, bunk down for the night, and stick around all night until the manager came in come morning. I absolutely hate overnight shifts because they wear me out. While on my way to South Keys from Barrhaven, I saw a cutie on the 95 Bus.

Right before the bus reached Bayview Station, I noticed that this gal was looking at me. Tall, with light bronze skin, long Black hair, brown eyes and a delightfully curvy body, this gal was something else. I really like a female with a big butt. Now, I am bisexual and while I prefer hooking up with the fellas ( they're less fussy than women ), I do appreciate a beautiful woman. I looked at the dark-haired gal and smiled, trying to guess whether she was Brazilian or Mexican or even Lebanese, but I couldn't tell.

I looked at the dark-haired cutie and smiled, then got off the bus. A quick way to get to South Keys from Barrhaven is to get off at Bayview Station, catch the train and ride it to Greenboro, then South Keys is right there. I walked off the bus, sighing at the thought of the cutie with the thick ass, and made my way toward the train station. It was night, and I didn't see anybody else at the train station but that didn't deter me since I know it's still running. I went to sit down at the bus stop, and waited.

Sensing a presence near me, and I looked up and gasped in surprise when I saw the cutie from the bus standing near me. I smiled at her, and the lady returned my smile. She asked me if I knew when the next bus was coming and I shrugged, and mumbled something about OC Transpo, Ottawa's transit authority, being perpetually late. The lady smiled, and looked at my bag then noticed the red and White button on it. I'm a proud Raven sports fan, folks. Looking into my eyes, the dark-haired cutie asked me if I was a Carleton man, and I was all smiles. Thusly I learned her name, Rosa.

Rosa and I sat down and made conversation while waiting for the train. I figured she was a Latina, and when Rosa told me she was born in Colombia, I smiled and nodded. I was born in the City of Gondar, Ethiopia, though I barely remember it. My parents Yousef and Nadira Berhanu left our ancestral homeland of Ethiopia for Ontario, Canada, when I was real young. I was surprised at myself, revealing all these things to a perfect stranger. I don't know why, but something about Rosa relaxed me. I would soon discover why. You see, Rosa is a vampire.

As Rosa and I chatted, I found myself charmed by the beautiful Latina. Clad in a red tank top and Black leather pants, Rosa was smoking hot. The gal looked like she was in her twenties like me, but something in her eyes told me she'd seen a lot and had done some living. Rosa didn't carry herself like the chicks I regularly talked to at Carleton University. Nope, Rosa was a grown-ass woman, as they say. The train was late, but I didn't give a fuck since I was talking to a cutie who seemed to be enjoying my company.

Look, it's Ottawa and I'm a young Black guy on a subway platform with an attractive, exotic woman whom I just met. Things like that don't normally happen. Most chicks in Ottawa seem to be wary of us brothers, even though the last time there was a sexual predator caught in Ottawa, it was a White guy, the infamous Colonel Russell Williams, a Canadian Army dude who was a serial killer. Dude killed a lot of women. It's mostly White guys going around killing women but chicks were taught to act nervous around Black men. Go figure. Small wonder I'm jaded about the opposite sex. Rosa was different, and I liked that about her.

When the O-Train finally came, Rosa and I got on. We were alone in the car, which wasn't surprising since this was probably the last train of the night. Now, I figured that Rosa would go sit by herself but nope, she came and sat next to me. I smiled, and we continued our conversation. As the train reached Carling Station, two White guys got on, and they glared at Rosa and I. No surprise there, since a lot of White guys in Ottawa are passive-aggressive racist bastards, and they hate seeing Black men with White women.

The lovely Rosa is a Latina, but she could pass for Italian or Greek. I figured these two tattooed, bald-headed dudes were gawking at us because we appeared to be an interracial couple. I soon found out how wrong I was. The two guys said something in a language I didn't know, and Rosa answered them, and stiffened. When the dudes came near, it became clear to me that they were hostile. Manning up, I got up to deal with them.

The two guys laughed, and then a startling transformation came over them. Their eyes turned yellow, their teeth grew long and sharp, and hair sprouted all over them. I stared at them and blinked, not believing my eyes. Rosa grabbed my arm, and told me to leave. I shook my head, and pulled something out of my backpack. An icepick. I always carry it with me because there's a lot of hostile buggers in Ottawa and they don't fight one on one. I've never used it but I figured if I ever found myself in a bind, I'd take at least one of my enemies down with me.

The hairy, yellow-eyed freaks came at me, snarling. I threw the icepick life a Mexican knife-fighter aiming at a bandero, and it thudded into the first freak's chest with a meaty smack. The dude howled, and went down. His buddy looked at him, then at me, and launched himself at me, moving with inhuman speed. Unarmed, I was toast. And I knew it. Rosa stood frozen by my side, and looked at me, and bit her lip. Next thing I knew, Rosa roared like a tiger would, and leapt at the second hairy dude.

Rosa and the hairy dude collided in mid-air, and scratched at each other while roaring like animals. I watched, amazed, as Rosa grabbed the dude, sank her teeth into his neck and threw him out the window. Next, she grabbed the hairy dude I stabbed with the icepick and tossed him the window as well. Rosa turned to me, and I gasped when I saw her face. Her eyes were bright red, and her full lips were stained with blood. I also noticed that her sparkly White teeth had become fangs. I should have been terrified, but it was just the opposite. I looked at Rosa, the leather-clad, red-eyed, fanged babe...and got a boner!

Rosa looked at me, and started mumbling something, but I didn't really listen. I looked at her, smiled, and told her she's beautiful. Rosa stared at me, stunned. Clearly this wasn't the reaction she was expecting. The train reached Greenboro and we got off, and Rosa and I stood on the platform. The train driver was frantic, looking at the smashed windows. When the dude looked at Rosa and I suspiciously, we took off into the night. Better he think we're a couple of vagrants than suspect the truth.

A few minutes later, we stopped running. Rosa and I stood some distance away, near a Mexican restaurant, and she told me that she was a vampire, and the hairy guys from the O-Train were werewolves, her mortal enemies. I should have been shocked by this, but I wasn't. Rosa told me not to reveal what I saw to anyone, lest I get myself killed. I shrugged, and told her I didn't want to end up in a mental ward. Who'd believe a Black dude from Ottawa if he started raving about vampires and werewolves? They'd just think I was tripped out on some real powerful shit!

Before Rosa left, the Latin babe with fangs pulled me into her arms and thanked me for taking out the werewolf and saving her shapely ass. Then she kissed me. Rosa's lips tasted cold, but the whole experience was hot. Seriously, I don't care if Rosa's sexy body feels like ice to the touch. If she let me, I'd seriously dick her down! Rosa smiled, and then walked away. I stood there, grinning, stunned by what just happened. I was still grinning when I got a call from the security company's call center, asking me where in hell I was. Sighing, I made my way to the nearby bank for a long-ass shift.

When dawn came, it found me asleep behind the reception desk at the bank. Earlier, I went into the bank's washroom, and masturbated to a guilty pleasure as I thought of Rosa, the gorgeous Latin female vampire. In my fantasy, I bent Rosa over and stuffed my dick into her cold pussy, smacking that ass while fucking her from behind. I came a few minutes later, washed my hands, zipped up and left. When the bank manager came, she asked me how the night was. I just smiled, shrugged and wished her a good day before leaving.

By the time I got home, I convinced myself that last night's events hadn't happened. I'm a 24-year-old Ethiopian immigrant in Ottawa, the most boring city known to man. No way in hell I met a gorgeous female vampire from Latin America and saved her from werewolves on the O-Train. I've got to lay off the weed, seriously. I went back to Barrhaven, and slept in my uncle's basement. I woke up, ate lunch and then headed to campus, to a delightful afternoon of looking up porn in the labs while simultaneous watching Dragon Ball Z fight videos on YouTube. Yup, that's my life on weekends when I'm not at work.

September came, and like so many of my so-called peers, I was excited to begin yet another fruitful year of school. Maybe this would be the year when I completed my studies and graduated from Carleton University. Heaven knows I wanted to move on to bigger and better things. I was walking through the Atrium on my way to a class on business ethics when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I figured it was a lowly freshman about to ask me for directions and got ready to tell the fucker to get lost. When I turned around, I got one hell of a surprise.

I gasped when I saw Rosa, alive and well, clad in a Black tank top and a knee-length Black leather skirt, complete with thigh-high Black boots. For some reason, Rosa reminded me of Fairuza Balk, the sexy dark-haired actress from the movie The Craft. I had a major crush on her back in the day. Seriously, I was definitely not expecting to see Rosa there. In broad daylight. In a university building full of students. Rosa smiled at me, and told me she was new to the school. I smiled and shook her hand.

For a few moments Rosa and I walked together in silence, and then when we reached the grassy, sunlit quad, we sat at a bench and talked. Rosa and I talked for a long time, folks. Turns out a lot of the myths about vampires are totally untrue. Yes, they do drink blood and they don't age, or get sick, but sunlight doesn't do shit to them. They're at perpetual war with another race of near-immortals, the werewolves, and both species have a kill-on-sight policy. Rosa was one of a few vampires remaining in Ottawa, which, according to her, was crawling with werewolves.

When I asked Rosa why she came back to Ottawa, the Latin female vampire grinned and told me there was something about Ottawa that she liked. I was flabbergasted, for I can't think of a single thing about Ottawa that's likeable. The place lacks racial diversity, the locals are xenophobic, passive-aggressive and boring, the entertainment is lousy, the nightlife sucks, and it's a super boring place. Rosa rolled her eyes, and then she pressed her lips against mine. I kissed Rosa back, and felt her cold lips against mine.

When we came up for air, Rosa grinned at me, showing a hint of fangs, and I smiled. I found that really sexy. Rosa's kisses are to die for, pun intended. This gal seems to like having me around. The thought of banging a chick with fangs turned me. Damn, what would it be like to get my dick sucked by a woman with fangs? Scary proposition, I know, but I am a horny bastard. I fuck everything on two legs, male or female. A female vampire? Right up my alley. As I looked at Rosa, a burly Black dude in tight pants walked by, and I chanced a glance at his ass. Rosa noticed, frowned, then asked me if I was bisexual. What do you think I said?

Ladies and gentlemen, the Devil is a famous liar and so am I. Nevertheless, I never lie about who or what I am. It's not easy being Black, male, Muslim, and bisexual in someplace like Ottawa, but I manage. I told Rosa the truth about me. Yes, I am bisexual. I swing both ways. Rosa smiled and told me she found bisexual guys hot, and then laid her hand on my thigh. Can you say instant boner? Folks, this is the start of a beautiful relationship. An immortal female who drinks blood and a Muslim brother who fucks everything that moves regardless of race or gender. We make an awesome couple!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Fangs of Barrhaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 769 milliseconds