• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Private Little Captive Audience

Private Little Captive Audience

Audry smirked as she sat there in the chair in only her tank top and panties, arms bound to her sides in such a way that her hands rested between her thighs while her legs were tied to the chair legs, forcing her knees apart. She sighed, confused. "I thought you said you needed my help preparing a surprise for Tammy?" The room was nearly empty save for that chair, a day bed with pillows piled on the floor against it in an inviting fashion, and a small table by the door with a little stereo.

I smiled slightly at the corner of my mouth as I checked the restraints were secure enough for my purposes, silently glad for my good luck that I found her home having a lazy day alone in her sleep wear. "She'll be here in a moment. Did I neglect to say the surprise was for you AND for her? Oh, my bad."

Audry tested her restraints, not sure what to do with her hands. "I'm not sure how me being cuffed and restrained like this is gonna do much to help. Uh, shouldn't I get some pants on before Tammy gets here?"

I chuckled wickedly, then went over to her, leaning close, my hands braced on her thighs just above her knees. I gazed deep into her eyes and said, in a soft yet very serious tone, "Do you trust me?"

She was caught off guard by the seriousness of the question and had to pause before answering, "Yes, Jason. I trust you."

I smiled warmly and kissed her forehead softly, which also caught her off guard slightly, then stood and left the room. Right on time, Tammy was at the end of the hall and came over to me. "Hey, babe; what's..." I cut her off with a fierce, passionate kiss, wrapping my arms around her and holding her firmly against my body; she gasped, then gave in to the kiss, letting it overwhelm her with a gentle moan. We kissed for several moments, my hands roaming across her back and ass. Finally, we caught our breaths and gazed into each other's eyes. "H-hi..." She gasped.

"Hi." I smiled, speaking softly. "I have a surprise for you... How much do you trust me?"

She seemed surprised by the question. "You know I trust you completely, love..."

"Then come with me. No arguing, no disagreeing, try to not use any words at all unless you need to. You know our safe word." She nodded and took my hand; I smiled, squeezing it, then led her back to the room I had left Audry in. Opening the door, Tammy walked in and saw Audry there, restrained to the chair in her tank top and panties; they both looked surprised.

"Uh... Hey, Audry..." Tammy said.

Audry blushed, which made her look sexier. "H-hi, Tammy..."

"What are you... Uh..." Tammy blushed as well; I could tell she was already beginning to be turned on, seeing Audry nearly naked in front of her.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. My voice was gentle, yet commanding, "What did I tell you about no words?"

They both spoke at once, "Sorry." Then looked at each other in slight surprise and confusion, but didn't make any further protests. I pressed play on the small stereo, sensual music I'd prepared for them playing. I chose songs I knew they both were turned on by. I slowly moved behind Tammy, taking her hips in my hands and gently swaying to the music, positioning us in front of Audry where she could see us clearly. I began grinding gently and swaying my hips to the music, guiding Tammy with my hands and kissing her neck seductively. Slowly I began sliding my hands upward along Tammy's body, eventually slipping her top up and slowly removing it from her body.

I looked to Audry as I caressed down Tammy's sides. Audry bit her lip, gasping softly as she watched, her gaze caressing Tammy's body as she blushed, clearly liking it but nervous about letting herself. "Isn't she gorgeous, Audry?" I smiled, watching Audry as my hands caressed Tammy's body. "Her soft skin..." I softly bit Tammy's neck, "...Her perky breasts..." My hands cupped over Tammy's bra and grasped her breasts teasingly, pulling the bra fabric down and exposing her firm nipples. She gasped, blushing and beginning to grind her ass back against me, matching my rhythm. I turned my words to Tammy. "Mmm that's it, baby... How's it feel to be watched with me?"

She groaned softly, her cheeks pink with blushing and her eyes watching Audry, her gaze caressing Audry as much as Audry's was caressing her. "I... Don't know... I think... I think I do like it..."

I teasingly bit Tammy's neck again; she gasped. I looked towards Audry, and though her hands partly obscured it, I could see she her panties were starting to moisten. Her fingers were already softly starting to trace up and down her lower lips against the fabric of her underwear as she watched me strip Tammy in front of her. She watched as I unfastened Tammy's pants and slid them down her legs, kissing and licking along her side and hip as I did. I guided Tammy to step closer to Audry, out of the pants, bringing Tammy very close to Audry, who was gazing up and down Tammy's body eagerly yet nervously.

"Go on, Audry..." I said softly, "I know you want to... Do it. Taste her."

Audry leaned forward and pressed her lips to the crotch of Tammy's panties, which were also getting quite moist. Tammy gasped and moaned softly as I stood and pressed my hard cock in my jeans firmly against her ass. Tammy groaned and combed her fingers through Audry's hair as Audry's skilled mouth teased Tammy's womanhood through the fabric. Audry's moan joined with Tammy's; Tammy began shifting her hips back and forth, pressing towards Audry's mouth then back against my cock. I could tell that Audry was touching herself much more eagerly now, as she groaned against Tammy's crotch.

I pulled Tammy back a few inches away from Audry, and they both groaned sadly. I unfastened Tammy's bra and guided her to bend at the waist, bracing her hands against Audry's knees. Audry was slowly and firmly stroking the crotch of her panties now, and the two of them looked into each other's eyes, then kissed fiercely; Tammy groaned into Audry's mouth as I slid her panties down to her ankles. Tammy reached over with one hand to lift Audry's tank top, grasping and massaging Audry's now naked breast. They were occupied happily for a moment as I slid off my shirt and tossed it to the floor. I took a moment to watch them, happy they were enjoying each other so much.

The sound of my belt unbuckling caused them to turn towards me, breaking their kiss. Tammy looked at Audry, then back to me and said "Wait, please..." I paused and obliged; she stood, coming over and grasping the front waist of my jeans, pulling me closer to Audry. She guided me to stand between them and she unfastened my jeans, pulling them and my boxers down. My thick, hard manhood sprung out from my clothes, and they looked to it hungrily, then each other, then to it, and both leaned close to my hard cock in unison, kissing each other around it, their lips and tongues teasing each other along the sides of my long shaft. I groaned in pleasure as they kissed and licked, combing my fingers of each hand in their hair; Tammy on my right' with Audry on my left.

They pleasured me like this for several long, amazing moments, then Audry looked to Tammy and asked, "May I..."

Tammy nodded, her eyes excited, "God yes; do it." I could see that Tammy was stroking her womanhood, as was Audry. Audry, despite her restraints, was able to reach up with one hand to take a gentle grip on the base of my shaft and slid me into her mouth, sucking and licking my cock artfully as I groaned in ecstasy. I guided Tammy to stand up beside me and slid my hand behind her as she wrapped her arm around my waist for support, my hand teasing her ass with my fingertips as she slowly stroked her pussy and watched Audry fuck my cock with her mouth. Audry's other hand continued to pleasure herself; she pushed her panties aside and exposed her pussy, then slid a finger inside herself, thrusting to the same rhythm as her mouth on my cock. Tammy kissed me fiercely, then watched Audry some more, then kissed me fiercely, back and forth.

All three of us were groaning and shuddering in pleasure. I could feel myself beginning to approach release, so I moved my shaft out of Audry's mouth and out of her reach. She gasped and groaned in mild disappointment. I guided Tammy to kneel down in front of Audry, and I moved myself behind Tammy. Audry leaned back in her chair to catch her breath; her pussy exposed and glistening with her passionate wetness. Tammy leaned closer, kissing along Audry's thighs, both of them groaning as I caressed Tammy's creamy wetness with the length and head of my long, firm cock. As Tammy's mouth hovered teasingly over Audry's exposed womanhood and groaned, I thrust my shaft hard and deep into Tammy, pushing her face forward into Audry's crotch. We all groaned loudly in ecstasy as our bodies all connected. Tammy began licking and sucking at Audry's pussy eagerly and skillfully, savoring her taste; I began thrusting slowly in and out of Tammy with my cock, my hands gripping her hips and holding her where I wanted her. Audry moaned loudly and combed her fingers through Tamy's hair, my moan joining hers.

I fucked Tammy deep and hard, slowly at first, my grip on her hips keeping her steady as her mouth pressed against Audry's clit, pressing a little harder than easing slightly with each of my thrusts. Soon Tammy slid a finger inside Audry, and then a second, Tammy letting my thrusts into her pussy cause her fingers to thrust into Audry's pussy and fuck her. It was like I was fucking them both at the same time; my thrusts being felt inside Tammy, and inside Audry through Tammy's fingers. "Ooh yes fuck!" Audry cried out; Tammy moaned and gasped as her mouth made fierce love to Audry's womanhood, Tammy's fingers pounding Audry inside the way my cock was pounding inside Tammy. I thrust and ground my shaft harder into Tammy, teasing her ass with the tip of one of my thumbs, steadily pounding into her. Audry gasped and moaned, writhing in ecstasy against her restraints. "Fuck... Yes... Jason... Tammy... God I'm gonna cum..."

Tammy released Audry's clit from her mouth only long enough to groan, "Sweet jesus fuck... M-me tooo..." then returned to moaning and fucking Audry with her mouth and fingers.

"Yes..." I growled, "Fuck yes. Do it, both of you. Cum... Gawd I'm going to cum..." We groaned and gasped together, licking and thrusting and grinding and sweating... The pleasure we all shared together as we fucked each other mounting stronger and stronger...

Tammy came first, her wetness exploding onto my shaft and stomach as she cried out loudly against Audry's clit, then Audry exploded into Tammy's mouth and onto her fingers as I exploded hard and deep into Tammy; after that first spasm of my orgasm, I quickly pulled out of Tammy and exploded more, my hot cum spurting across Tammy's back and even onto Audry's breasts. They both gasped in surprise as Tammy watched my cum fly past her onto Audry; I knew she could feel it's heat across her back and seeping out of her womanhood. Audry moaned happily as she watched my cum fly from my manhood and coat Tammy's back and her own breasts.

I stood and moved to Audry, quickly unfastening her restraints, then leading them both gently down onto the floor with me onto a blanket and pillows I'd set up at the side of the day bed. They lay against my sides and snuggled up against my hairy chest, my arms wrapping around them both... They nuzzled my chest, taking each others hand and lacing their fingers together against my chest. We lay there catching our breaths for a few minutes. Tammy and Audry each began to kiss and nibble my chest softly, teasing my nipples with their tongues as their hands which were laced together moved down and together slid over my firm and sticky cock, slowly stroking it together. They wrapped their legs around mine and began grinding against me as I groaned, my arms held wrapped under them as they stroked my shaft together, switching between kissing each other and kissing my chest and neck... I groaned loudly as the pleasure built more and more, their groans mixing with mine as soon we all climaxed and orgasmed again, their hands now drenched in more of my cum and all of us soaked with their combined wetness.

They released my shaft and each other's hands, then each licked my cum off the other's hand before kissing each other passionately... Then they each kissed me one by one deeply, slowly.. They collapsed against me, and we all slowly drifted into sleep; thoroughly spent, happy, contented, the three of us holding each other tight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Private Little Captive Audience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 347 milliseconds