• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • House of Love Pt. 04

House of Love Pt. 04

123456

House of Love - Part 4 - The Road to Magdalene: A long hard straight stretch

For those of you who are joining our story in progress: If you are strictly looking for Daddy/daughter and not interested in the whole backstory, then skip the first chapter (Chapter 6) which is a necessary transitional chapter for the flow of the overall work.

Twistedsickmind

This is part 4 of a story about mind control. But there are no drugs, devices or gimmicks that make it happen. It is about the kind of mind control that happens every day. The kind where people become true believers and no amount of logic or reality can make them see truth. Don't believe it? Then you are not paying attention to the cults, both religious and political.

As in most fiction, there is exaggeration of reality. But this story is based in my personal experience.

Thanks to all of you who contacted me, especially to sybaritesybil and others who encouraged me to continue. And thanks to carnal_flower for inspiration and advice. You ARE the best!

Synopsis to date: Sheila is a young girl that left her rural home to work in the city. With no family of social support network, she was drawn into the church called House of Love. There, the leaders twist religion to use for their own nefarious purposes.

Sheila went through an initial experience called the Mary Experience (Part 1). She believes she had sex with God. She is now on the path to what is called the Magdalene Experience (Part 2 - anal, and group sex; Part 3 - lesbian, exhibitionism, and orgy).

These current chapters tell about another station along the way. Part 4 is focused not on the House of Love itself, but tells the story of the beginning of Sheila and her father's lifelong partnership. This relationship is the catalyst that brings final resolution to the story.

Part 4 contains anal, a threesome, lesbian, and D/d incest. It also contains blasphemy, but then, that's the point about how cults control minds, isn't it? If those don't appeal to you, you may wish to hit your browser's back button now.

*****

Chapter 6

It was one of those moments that just comes to you. You can't figure out anything. You don't understand what is going on, or what you are supposed to do. And then the light comes on and everything is clear. You feel like an idiot because you didn't see it before.

Sheila, in that instant, knew what she had to do. Not "had to do," like she was forced or had no real choice in the matter. It was what she knew that she really wanted. In the depths of her soul she knew that it was right.

Mike and Jill had drawn her in and led her to the Mary experience. A transformational event that had changed her from a shy virgin to what she was today. But what exactly was it that she now was?

She had fucked God. Yes, it was through the agency of Jack "Dad" Baylor. Physically it was his cock that had taken her virginity. But it was God that had fucked her. Just like God had fucked that young Jewish girl 2000 years ago. She was now a "Mary". Not the only one. There were other "Marys" at the House of Love, but not many.

She had learned from the House of Love, especially from Mike and Sheila, that submission to God was her purpose in life. God spoke to Dad and he passed on to the church what God had said. Dad had assistants in helping to do his work. People like Mike and Jill.

And so they had revealed the truth to her and prepared her to become "Mary". She had willingly and gladly submitted herself to God, to experience sex with God, as he had ordained. It broke down all of her barriers to experiencing real love with many different people through sex. Or at least, she thought that all of the barriers had fallen. But in that moment of clarity, Sheila saw that one remained.

Sheila knew that she was headed toward a new knowledge that was called the Magdalene experience. This was sacred knowledge, as was also the Mary experience. Very few could receive it. She had been chosen.

It was that moment of clarity that showed her the path. Not only the future path that would lead to the completion of Magdalene, but Sheila could now look back and understand the steps that had gotten her to this point. Clarity had not revealed the end of the journey to Magdalene, but she at least now knew the next thing she needed to do, and she was anxious to do it.

Mike and Jill had led her step by step. They had befriended her, drawn her close and introduced her to sex. She loved being physically close to Mike and loved the way he had made her orgasm with his hand, tongue and cock. And then there was Jill. Sheila was now thoroughly bi-sexual.

Sheila wanted Mike to fill her pussy, but, so far, he had refused. Now, she understood why. Something else had to occur first. But that had not stopped Mike from satisfying his hard cock in her ass.

The next step she needed to take wasn't going to happen all by itself. Sheila was going to have to make it happen, but she had no idea how. Maybe Jill could help her figure it out.

Sheila was in her room when she heard Jill come in. Jill's job had a lot of crazy hours. Sheila understood that Jill worked in Customer Service and Public Relations, but she had never thought to ask what it was that Jill's job actually entailed. Sheila had never been much curious before. Jill had never volunteered details, dismissing inquiry with vague explanations.

She was constantly "on call", if she had nothing personal scheduled. Sheila was never sure when she would get a chance to talk with her. It was better to take advantage of this opportunity.

Sheila put on a silky robe over her nakedness. Not that it was required in their home, sometimes it was just comfortable. Sometimes it was sexy. Often, partially clothed was far more stimulating than full nudity and Sheila had a mind to stimulate Jill.

She left her own room and walked into Mike and Jill's. As she did so, she heard the shower running.

"Oh, goody!" Sheila thought.

Walking into the bathroom, Sheila opened the shower door. Jill looked out and saw Sheila standing there with the loose fitting robe. Slowly, Sheila untied the knot which was holding it closed. The robe fell open, partially exposing her breasts. But fully exposing the nether lips between her legs. Jill just stood there, looking. Sheila pulled the robe fully open, completely revealing her breasts topped with nipples hard from desire. The invitation was clear.

Jill reached out her hand and Sheila slipped the robe off of her shoulders. It pooled on the floor behind her. Stepping forward, taking Jill's hand, she stepped into the shower. Immediately Jill pulled her in and pushed her against one wall of the shower. Jill brought her lips hard onto Sheila's and plunged her tongue into Sheila's mouth. At the same time, one of Jill's hands squeezed a breast and the other plunged fingers into Sheila's sex. Her pussy lit on fire.

Jill pushed Sheila down onto her knees.

"Eat me!"

This wasn't making love. This was fucking. It was exactly what Sheila wanted. During her time with Mike and Jill, Sheila had become fully bi-sexual. She loved pussy. She loved sex with women. And she loved sex with this woman best of all.

Sheila worshiped this pussy. She licked long strokes from taint to top. She plunged her tongue as deeply as she could in the depths between Jill's legs. Fingers pistoned in and out as tips curled in search of a g-spot. The small bud was sucked between loving lips to an adoring tongue. All of her attention and efforts were focused on providing Jill with the most mind-blowing orgasm she had ever experienced. When it happened, it certainly vied for the record.

Sheila had also discovered that she loved being dominated. Not in a bad way, she thought. She had heard vague talk about whips and stuff. That kind of thing held no appeal to her. She needed a leader, someone she could look up to and follow.

The byword at the House of Love was submission. Dad supposedly submitted to God, receiving direction and authority from that ultimate source. The Deacons submitted to Dad and everyone else to them. Wives submitted to husbands. Most single women either submitted to a specified Deacon or lived in the home of a married couple and submitted to the man of the house. Men, married or single, submitted to assigned deacons, but they seemed to have much less personal requirements or supervision.

Submission was not onerous. It was comforting. Sheila had come to the city from her rural home and found her new freedom frightening. So many choices, so many decisions. Then she had discovered the House of Love and Mike and Jill. Now all Sheila had to do was worry about obeying what Mike told her to do. Life was much easier and much less scary.

And she also gained love and companionship. Not to mention physical satisfaction. Sex was great! Sheila had thoroughly enjoyed the sex she had received while with various members of the church, at this point, almost exclusively lesbian. But she had also experienced Mike. She loved sucking his cock and the feeling of having her mouth flooded with his cum. She loved the feeling of his cock as it sawed in and out of her near virginal ass. She loved feeling so full as it penetrated deep into her body. She loved the way he commanded her.

Sheila thought it was going to be impossible to wait until the day Mike would finally fuck her pussy. So far, he had denied her for what was an unknown reason. But the clarity, brought by her epiphany, showed her the way. One more step and Sheila would be on the way to unrestricted sex. As much as she wanted, any way she wanted it. Once she was done, Mike would fuck her any way he wanted, anytime he felt like it. Sheila would be his willing toy.

That was what she needed to talk to Jill about. Make sure she was correct in her new belief and get insight on how to make it happen. Just as soon as she had completely satisfied this cunt that filled her mouth.

When Sheila had finished off Jill, they stepped out and dried off. Jill insisted that Sheila hold still while she dried her with a soft cotton towel.

"Your hands feel so good on me. I love the way you caress me. I feel so loved." Sheila spoke.

"I do love you, baby. And I love being naked with you. You turn me on. Wanna do more?" Jill asked.

"Yes, lots more. But first I need to ask you about some things. I mean, I need to talk to you before you fuck me senseless and I can't think. I come so hard when I am with you my brain melts. And I'm not even going to talk about what Mike does to me."

"I understand, baby. It's like that for me too. I love your body. You make me crazy, but Mike does things that make me insensible also. Is that what you wanted to talk to me about? Fucking Mike?"

"Yeah, that's part of it, but there is something else, too. But first Mike. I need him to fuck me. I really need it. I know he won't do my pussy, but I love him in my ass. I love the way he uses it to satisfy himself. I love the feel of his cock filling me up and stroking himself off inside me. He just takes me for his own pleasure, not caring about me or my needs.

But then, that is exactly what does fill my needs. Being dominated and used by him gets me off so hard I think I'm going to explode. I want to submit to him. He knows that's what gets me off, and he does me that way because he knows I love it. He expresses his love for me by using me, giving me everything I need."

"He does love you" Jill said. "And he loves doing you. It really turns him on. And I love getting you ready for him to use. I get a lot of enjoyment watching the two of you together. I know that I am serving him by providing you to him."

"Tonight? Can I have him tonight? Please? I need it so much!" Sheila begged.

Jill laughed. "You really got it bad don't you? Sure, I think it will be OK unless Mike has something planned that I don't know about. We'll get out the butt plugs and get you ready for him. I want you nice and stretched out so he doesn't have do any warm up. I know you like it best when he just strips you and rapes your ass."

"Oh god, yes." Sheila started frigging her pussy. She was completely wet just thinking about what Mike would do to her when he got home.

Jill began kneading Sheila's breasts and sucking her nipples.

"You know we are never going to finish this conversation if we keep fucking."

"Oh, yeah. You're right." Sheila replied. "And I do need to talk to you about the other thing. Fuck me when were done?"

"Yeah, baby. I'll get you all kinds of revved up for Mike. But for now let's talk, not fuck."

"OK." Sheila stopped diddling her pussy and drew a long breath. "I know that I am on the road to the Magdalene Experience. You and Mom (Jack "Dad" Baylor's wife) have set me on this path and I am in submission to you both and to the leadership of this church, particularly Mike as Head Deacon. I know that this is what God wants me to do.

I don't know exactly where am headed or what the end of the journey means for me. But when God told Abraham, 'Go to a land that I will show you,' Abraham had no idea where he was going either. God essentially told him, 'I'll let you know when you get there.' So I am OK with not knowing where you all are directing me.

But I have been stuck, not knowing what the next step is. You have explained to me each step along the way so far, but you have said the next one was up to me to figure out on my own. Mom told me that I already knew what I am supposed to do. She said that I had already chosen it, but I just did not realize it yet. It has been frustrating in every way. Mike won't fuck my pussy until I have completed the next part, and it was driving me crazy because I could not figure it out.

But now I think I have, and I need to know if I am right. And if I am right, then I need you to help me figure out how to do it."

"OK, baby. I can do that. Tell me what you are thinking." Jill invited Sheila to share what was in her mind.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jill and Sheila talked for over an hour.

"Yes, you are right that that is the next step. And now you know why we couldn't tell you. This had to come completely from within yourself. It had to be what you chose without any outside influence. Mike could have simply told you to do this, but then there would always be a question if you had done this because you wanted this for you, or just because he said so. If you do this for any reason other than your own desire, it won't work.

I know you want this. But remember what I told you. Afterwards there is no going back. This is a life-long commitment. And it will change your life. It did mine."

"And you still do this?" Sheila inquired.

"Yes, every chance I get. I will never stop."

"And Mike knows about it?"

"Of course. If I am busy, sometimes he makes the arrangements so that it will happen."

"How do you think it will change me?"

"It will loosen all of the restraints. You will have no more inhibitions. There will be some things you will select not to do. But you will choose not to do them simply because you do not want to do them. You will no longer be restrained by what anyone else thinks is 'right'.

Everything will be available to you. No more having to choose from the kids' menu. You can pick anything you like from the full adult menu and you will want to try them all. Mike and I will help you to do that.

The modifier in all of this, is that you are in submission to Mike and he has the right to tell you to do whatever he wants. But he is not going to tell you to do something that is completely repulsive to you. He may direct you to do things you don't like, but can tolerate. Because there are some things you may not think you will like, but you will never really know until you try them. He will likely push hard for you to expand your horizons to include places you did not think you would ever want."

Sheila asked, "Even those things you told me about that no one ever talks about?"

"Yes, you will experience those things no one ever talks about. Some of them have become my favorite things to do. But nothing else is going to happen until you do what you know you need to do. Go make it happen. All on your own. No one will help you do this because it must all come from you. Go make the call and get things started. When you are done, I'll stuff your ass with that plug and make you ready for Mike when he gets home. Go. Now."

Sheila went. She looked up the new number. Not the same one she had known for so many years. It seemed odd that she was dialing something different. But in many ways this new number made things much easier to arrange. Still, she didn't know just how she was going to convince him. Maybe it would be like it had been for Jill, no convincing needed. Just make the offer and it will be accepted.

Sheila finished dialing the number. She took a deep breath. This was scary. What if it didn't work out? What if he said, "No"? Butterflies churned in her stomach. The phone was ringing on the other end. What if he wasn't home?

A deep rich voice finally answered. Her nerves vanished. It was so comforting to hear that voice again. It made her feel so warm, so secure. Hearing it, Sheila hoped that everything would work out just right.

"Hello? Daddy?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm going to see him next week. Work is allowing me to take Monday and Tuesday as vacation days. I asked for the whole week, but they said they couldn't rearrange enough schedules on short notice. So, I will have to be back to work on Wednesday. What if this doesn't work out? What if I don't have enough time to convince him? I'm so scared he won't want me."

Jill lovingly stroked Sheila's face.

"Don't worry, my love. Everything will work out."

Jill leaned into Sheila and brought their lips together. It was a long, slow melding of passions. Jill loved Sheila's responsiveness as their tongues danced. Sheila's arousal grew as Jill's hand slid up her body to cup her breast.

"Doesn't he have to go to work after the weekend?" Jill asked.

"No, he's not working now. Not since he moved. I don't know what's up about that. I'll have to ask him when I see him, but I'm glad, because I get more time with him."

"I'm really happy for you. But speaking of time, time for plugs. Then I'm going to get you ready for Mike. I want pussy juice running down your legs by the time he gets home."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jill straddled Sheila's face as she looked at Mike standing at the edge of the bed. She reached across to Mike who was holding Sheila's ankles. He lifted them up high, pushing them toward Jill. He let go as Jill took them in her hand and pulled back further. As she did so, Sheila's knees bent and were brought to her chest. Her pelvis rocked up giving Mike excellent access to her brown bud.

Sheila's ass had been positioned right at the edge of the bed and as she rocked up, it brought her back door to the perfect position for the standing Mike to penetrate her. When Jill pulled back on her legs to achieve this effect, she sat back, bringing her pussy down to Sheila's face. Sheila's tongue immediately started stroking up and down along Jill's channel.

Everything was ready. Sheila was well lubed and stretched. Her natural lube was running down her taint adding to what Jill had already place there from the squeeze tube. Sheila's hips were squirming with the anticipation of what Mike was going to do.

"Fill me!" Sheila thought. "Fuck my ass! Stick that big cock in me! I need it so bad!"

Mike placed the head of his rod at Sheila's anus and rubbed it around in the slick lube. He pressed in slightly and felt Sheila react. She was trying to say something, but it was muffled by Jill's pussy. He knew he was teasing her. He knew that it was making her crazy, but he loved to savor the moment.

It was that moment just before he took them. All of those tight bung holes he had fucked over the years. Mike loved anal more than any other kind of sex. It was just a thing with him. His own personal quirk.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • House of Love Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds